BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #5 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Allison G.
Baltimore, MD
I absolutely love the application of this. I always thought essential oils were too messy and too much of a hassle, but this makes it so easy! I love using the lavender right before bed to help me relax. Definitely recommend, I want to pick up a few more scents!
sonya d.
Smell of lavender but not too overpowering or strong. It is meant to be able to rub onto wrists, temples of behind ear for calming and relaxation. Comes with a rollerball for easy application. Formula is not overly greasy or runny. Would definitely recommend.
AnnaStajsza S.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I'm obsessed with anything lavender !! I as
Stoked to get this in my Influenster box to try for free !-- it smells amazing and since it has a roll on applicator it helps to apply easily .. I like to apply to my wrists and temples before bed to help me sleep !
Gladys K.
HEMPSTEAD, NY
I was never really a fan of Lavender, but this roll-on is sooo addicting. It soothes me so much, especially when I'm agitated or on a late night work grind. It lasts quite long, and it's comforting to know that meditation is just an arm's length away.
Catherine C.
Brandon, MS
This smells so relaxing without being overpowering. I love the strong lavender scent. I really enjoy this roll-on over other ones I've tried. I plan on buying the other scents of this product in the future!
Charlene L.
Largo, FL
This is such an amazing product! Life can get soo incredibly stressful but this lavender roll helps with that :) It smells fantastic and is just an overall great product! I would definitely recommend to anyone who needs something to relax and feel better!
Claretny C.
Chesapeake, VA
I'm not personally a fan of oil blends but I must say I'm in love with the delicate smell of this lavender blend. I mixed it with sugar and honey and made a scrub that was wonderful on my skin. It's perfect to relax, to do relaxing massages and to create scrubs!
Charlesy C.
Homewood, AL
This scent was super strong and smelled really nice. It smells a bit stronger than another essential oil. I don't think it's long lasting but I put it on before bed so it didn't matter. It traveled nicely as well and I would recommend to others.
Susan W.
Cupertino, CA
I love this scent! It's very relaxing and reminds me of the smells of a spa or a sauna. It be a little strong at times but not overwhelming at all. I also love the packaging and it feels like a high quality bottle. I would totally recommend this product to others if you enjoy aromatherapy and this scent! I received this product to test through Influenster.
Molly T.
Lafayette, IN
I love the complementary natures origin lavender roll on! It gives me the calming affects I love from essential oils, it helped me drift into a needed sleep, it didn't irritate my skin and it has a really pleasant smell. It rolled on with ease and wasn't too much
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.