BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #2 in Aromatherapy

• Quality Assured

Kelly A.
Kelly A.
Liberty Twp, OH
I am a big fan or essential oils and I loved the way this was packaged. The rollerball made it very easy to use without being messy. The scent was long lasting and so relaxing. I am looking forward to continuing to find new ways to use this product.
Alyshia J.
Alyshia J.
Edmond, OK
Although I am allergic to lavender, I love natures Orgin! There brand has always worked well with me and I love their roll on essential oils! The peppermint one I have used before works well for a long while! I highly recommend this product and will continue buying them!
Taylor K.
Taylor K.
I love this product! I love how easy it is to use and carry around with me anywhere. The packaging and bottle is well made and holds up in my purse and pocket. I received this product free for testing from influenster but would buy it in the future!
Tiffany S.
Tiffany S.
Columbus, IN
I really love the smell of this. I think it has a nice calming scent. I have noticed when I put it on my wrists, behind my ears. And on my temples like it says I'm the bottle little head aches I get so fade away. It also helps me sleep at night
Kaylee B.
Kaylee B.
Greenwood, IN
Not as good quality as I am used to I guess. The scent doesnt last more then 2 minutes before it has evaporated which makes me think it is a perfume and not an actual oil. I could totally be wrong. But just am not feeling it. Not worth the expense.
Deanna H.
Deanna H.
Forest, MS
This stuff is absolutely amazing! I used it last night for the first time, and not even 10 min after I put it on my pulse trigger points I was slowly calming down and falling asleep! I will definitely recommend this to anyone! And I will buy more when I run out!
Taylor B.
Taylor B.
Dwight, IL
This has a very strong smell, and claims to be soothing, calming and reassuring. This was my first time using this product and I got it free through influenster. I don't think I'd recommend this specific product because I am more of a young living essential oils type of girl.
Katie P.
Katie P.
Powderly , TX
This roll on was amazing! As someone who has only ever used Essential Oils I was a bit Leary of this one. However it blew me out of the water. It smells amazing. Make me feel amazing. I love it! I got this free in a vox box for testing purposes
Megan V.
Megan V.
Las Vegas, NV
I love this roll on. I got it from the Splash VoxBox so it was my first time trying this, but I'm definitely glad I got the opportunity to test it. It has such a heavenly smell and puts your mind and body at peace. It's great for relaxation after a long day. Perfect after a nice warm bath!
Dani C.
Dani C.
I have recently been into the essential oils because I have friends who rave about them on the daily. This roll-on is convenient and compact to tote around in my bag. The scent is light and not overpowering like other oils I have been exposed to.
jasmine D.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.