BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #5 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Brandi P.
Tyler, TX
I had a really stressful day yesterday and even with a lot on my mind I rolled on this lavender essential oil and was out within minutes. It was my first time using any essential oil product and I must say I was very very impressed! I want to try the others now.
Dakota M.
Smethport, PA
The Nature’s Origin™ Lavender Roll-On is great! One day my boyfriend was having an especially hard time going to sleep; I put some behind his ears and all over his back, he was asleep in 15 minutes! This is a great product for helping you to relax.
Mary W.
First things first, lavender is my go to scent. This is the perfect roll-on option for right before I go to bed. The lavender scent is great for putting me in a great mood before sleeping. The bottle rolls on very nicely and it comes full when you buy it!
AnnaStajsza S.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I'm obsessed with anything lavender !! I as
Stoked to get this in my Influenster box to try for free !-- it smells amazing and since it has a roll on applicator it helps to apply easily .. I like to apply to my wrists and temples before bed to help me sleep !
Breanna B.
Stillwater, OK
Nice size product. Smells really nice too. I received it complimentary in my splash voxbox. I am a fort time and was impressed. It's really easy to use, I just wish the smell was a bit stronger since it's for aromatherapy purposes. Doesn't feel oily when put on or anything.
Desaree M.
I'm not the biggest fan of lavender. But I love this stuff. It's not too strong and it works wonders. You can apply it on your wrists, arms, and other places as well. It's something to try out if you haven't tried it but it's definitely worth the purchase.
Danya R.
Los Angeles , CA
This my first time ever using a product like this. But I have to say that I truly do love this. It smells so great. And it makes my skin feel so great. I haven't used it all and I hope it lasts me for a while b/c it's such a great size too. I truly recommend.
Charlene L.
Largo, FL
This is such an amazing product! Life can get soo incredibly stressful but this lavender roll helps with that :) It smells fantastic and is just an overall great product! I would definitely recommend to anyone who needs something to relax and feel better!
Whitni H.
Russellville, AL
This stuff uff is awesome! It has a calming lavender scent, and it's great if you have trouble sleeping at night. It comes in a nice bottle and is priced affordable. I love it and would definitely purchase it (the one I have now was gifted by Influenster).
Maranda H.
Dallas, TX
I love the calming feel of lavender. I couldn't sleep one night and I feel like I tried everything. Nothing worked. I remembered I had this in my bathrooms and I ran to get it. I put in on my wrist and put it on my boyfriends wrists and fell asleep quick.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Clairton, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Melissa T.