BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #5 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Hannah H.
Buckeye , AZ
I actually like this product more than I thought I would. I love the convenience of the roll on applicator. Makes it so easy unlike the usual oils that can be messy. I love how it smells. I struggle with anxiety and this does help calm me down. I highly recommend!
sonya d.
Smell of lavender but not too overpowering or strong. It is meant to be able to rub onto wrists, temples of behind ear for calming and relaxation. Comes with a rollerball for easy application. Formula is not overly greasy or runny. Would definitely recommend.
Dakota M.
Smethport, PA
The Nature’s Origin™ Lavender Roll-On is great! One day my boyfriend was having an especially hard time going to sleep; I put some behind his ears and all over his back, he was asleep in 15 minutes! This is a great product for helping you to relax.
Allison G.
Baltimore, MD
I absolutely love the application of this. I always thought essential oils were too messy and too much of a hassle, but this makes it so easy! I love using the lavender right before bed to help me relax. Definitely recommend, I want to pick up a few more scents!
Rebecca B.
Beaverton, OR
I really love this product! The smell of lavender is perfect and it is very convenient to carry around. I haven't had it long enough to know how the calming effects work but even as just a little perfume (I love the smell of lavender) this product excites me.
Karina W.
Quincy, MA
I love the smell of lavender but not during the day. I would use this product at night as a sleeping scent. It is a little bit strong for me but does smell natural. The application (roll on) is very convenient and allows for as much or as little to be applied.
jessica l.
I got the lavender scent in my splash voxbox, I loving using lavender oil for my anxiety and also just to calm down and destress a bit. It smells so good and really works on making me calm. I can also take the roll on with me wherever I go and use it when I need it.
Sydney V.
This helped me relax and fall right to sleep it bottle is amazing I love the roller ball so it doesn't get all messy I'm not sure if it very long lasting I have only used it once but I would definitely recommend this to others that need a little help relaxing.
Brittnee P.
MISSOURI CITY, TX
This is my lullaby. It's not a strong scent, but just enough to let my body know it's time to unwind and get ready for bed. A little goes a long way. This is my first time using it and I love it. I would definitely buy this, since I received it free this time.
Megan K.
Russell Spgs, KY
I would much rather have the peppermint as I'm not much into lavender but I used this on myself at my wedding this past weekend and it was perfect and this might be crazy but it kept bugs off me. I would buy some but in peppermint would recommend for a friend!
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Clairton, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Melissa T.