BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #2 in Aromatherapy

• Quality Assured

Manjit B.
Manjit B.
Glen Oaks, NY
While I hate the smell of lavender very very much, the smell wasn't abundantly strong with this product. I actually liked it quite a bit and it did help me relax here and there. You get a lot of product in the little bottle and it's quite wonderful.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Gilbertville, MA
Love it so relaxing smells so good!! I am a first time user. The scent is subtle but nice. It rolls on smooth. I don't know that I would buy it on my own as the price isn't great and it really isn't something I would buy typically but I do enjoy it.
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Portage, MI
Disclaimer: I haven't tried a lot of essential oils. I loved the fact that this was a roll on. I use it on my temples and wrists before I sleep. I also put it on my feet/legs to help with restless leg syndrome. However, I don't think it's the most long lasting oil out there.
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Quincy, MA
Love the lavender smell. The small bottle makes it a perfect size to travel with and use on the go. The roll on application works very well and it's easy to apply.

I got this item courtesy of Influenster. All opinions are my own.
Daisy s.
Daisy s.
Schenectady, NY
I use this very frequently since i got it in my voxbox. I never used it before but I am loving it. I carry it with me every where. I like that is it long lasting. I work double shifts all the time and having this to use is very soothing sometimes.
Jessi R.
Jessi R.
Columbus, IN
I have never used aromatherapy before. I recieved the Lavender roller ball complimentary from Influenster, and one thing I loved was the packaging. I think it is very calming when you're a little stressed out. I used mine before bed every night!
Kiava G.
Kiava G.
I absolutely love this! The scent is so calming every time I apply it! I rub it on my wrists and then pat them on my neck. I also take the plastic cap off and put a few drops of it into a bath! I love this and will definitely try their other lines!
Brianna W.
Brianna W.
Brooklyn, NY
LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS!!! This was exactly what I needed. The scent is super clean and relaxing. I've found myself rolling it on at work and it helps with my anxiety. The price point for the amount of product you get is everything. I would recommend!!
Meaghan O.
Meaghan O.
Watertown, NY
I received this free in a VoxBox in exchange for my honest review. This is the first time I've used essential oils and I love it. The roll on applicator makes it easy to use anywhere. The oils apply lightly and clean. I would recommend this product.
Raven H.
Raven H.
Tampa, FL
I'm so happy I received the lavender scent! It's very fragrant and calming. Goes on easy. I feel like the scent doesn't last too long after I put it on but when it is on it I start feeling a little more relaxed. I find myself using it often at work.
jasmine D.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.