BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #5 in Aromatherapy

• Non-GMO, Gluten and Parben Free
  • Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

jessica l.
I got the lavender scent in my splash voxbox, I loving using lavender oil for my anxiety and also just to calm down and destress a bit. It smells so good and really works on making me calm. I can also take the roll on with me wherever I go and use it when I need it.
Karina W.
Quincy, MA
I love the smell of lavender but not during the day. I would use this product at night as a sleeping scent. It is a little bit strong for me but does smell natural. The application (roll on) is very convenient and allows for as much or as little to be applied.
Rebecca B.
Beaverton, OR
I really love this product! The smell of lavender is perfect and it is very convenient to carry around. I haven't had it long enough to know how the calming effects work but even as just a little perfume (I love the smell of lavender) this product excites me.
Nimarta K.
I got this complimentary product in my Splash Voxbox and it does really work for me in calming me down. I had the lavender one and lavender has always been a form of relaxation for me. Compared to like "Aveenos soothing lotion" this works just as well for me!
Sydney V.
This helped me relax and fall right to sleep it bottle is amazing I love the roller ball so it doesn't get all messy I'm not sure if it very long lasting I have only used it once but I would definitely recommend this to others that need a little help relaxing.
Candace C.
Jacksonville, FL
It's great for what it is. It is mostly sweet almond oil with some lavender essential oil mixed in. This is cheaper and to be used for those just wanting to dabble with oils. This isn't as powerful as a pure essential oil without the added carrier oil. Good for children.
Brittnee P.
Missouri City, TX
This is my lullaby. It's not a strong scent, but just enough to let my body know it's time to unwind and get ready for bed. A little goes a long way. This is my first time using it and I love it. I would definitely buy this, since I received it free this time.
Dakota M.
Smethport, PA
The Nature’s Origin™ Lavender Roll-On is great! One day my boyfriend was having an especially hard time going to sleep; I put some behind his ears and all over his back, he was asleep in 15 minutes! This is a great product for helping you to relax.
Hannah H.
Buckeye , AZ
I actually like this product more than I thought I would. I love the convenience of the roll on applicator. Makes it so easy unlike the usual oils that can be messy. I love how it smells. I struggle with anxiety and this does help calm me down. I highly recommend!
sonya d.
Smell of lavender but not too overpowering or strong. It is meant to be able to rub onto wrists, temples of behind ear for calming and relaxation. Comes with a rollerball for easy application. Formula is not overly greasy or runny. Would definitely recommend.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.