BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #2 in Aromatherapy

• Quality Assured

Stephanie J.
Stephanie J.
Elm City, NC
I'm not the biggest Lavender lover, however this has helped me tremendously to relax before bedtime! The smell isn't overwhelming but is long-lasting which helps make it worth my while. I've never tried anything like this before and I am sold on oils.
Emily F.
Emily F.
Southern Pnes, NC
Perfect amount dispensed with roll so you smell the oils and feel relaxed, but aren't choking on it. It smells awesome, I love it. I haven't used anything like this roll on before and I'd definitely get it again to keep me grounded throughout the day
Gabriele V.
Gabriele V.
Tewksbury, MA
I am absolutely loving this complimentary sample of roll-on essential oil! I apply it before bed to help me calm and de-stress for a good nights sleep. The scent isn't too over powerful which is great. It also helps me relieve my "monthly" nauseous spells!
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Portage, MI
Disclaimer: I haven't tried a lot of essential oils. I loved the fact that this was a roll on. I use it on my temples and wrists before I sleep. I also put it on my feet/legs to help with restless leg syndrome. However, I don't think it's the most long lasting oil out there.
Meaghan O.
Meaghan O.
Watertown, NY
I received this free in a VoxBox in exchange for my honest review. This is the first time I've used essential oils and I love it. The roll on applicator makes it easy to use anywhere. The oils apply lightly and clean. I would recommend this product.
Blessing A.
Blessing A.
Avondale , AZ
This product smells so amazing. I love using essential oils in my diffuser and this one works so well for me. It's long lasting, lightweight, and is a decent amount for the price. I received a complementary bottle in my splash vox box and I love it!
Kiava G.
Kiava G.
I absolutely love this! The scent is so calming every time I apply it! I rub it on my wrists and then pat them on my neck. I also take the plastic cap off and put a few drops of it into a bath! I love this and will definitely try their other lines!
Kassidi P.
Kassidi P.
Lindsay, OK
Nature’s Origin™ Lavender Roll-On is a perfect essential oil for days when you're having trouble winding down. I rub a dab on my wrists and back of my neck for a calming scent throughout the day. It smells great without being overpowering!
Katarina G.
Katarina G.
First of all I love lavender scent and the way this roll on smells so natural like I am surrounded by bunches of lavender. I use his every night when I lay down to go to sleep and it makes my whole body relax. It is subtle and not a punch in the face of scent and it is comfortable on my skin. I would very much recommend this to all my friends
Angelica H.
Angelica H.
Tishomingo, MS
I was really hoping for either of the other two products to try because I DESPISE lavender. But this oil has made me a believer. The smell is very faint and does not attack you like most lavender does. It was nice and calming and I am pleasantly surprised.
jasmine D.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.