BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #5 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Abigail H.
Carrollton, TX
Love this lavender aromatherapy roll on! It's so easy to apply and throw in your bag to reuse on the go. The product feels nice on the skin and blends in well. The only down side is that the scent does not last long so it would not be used in place of a perfume.
Ashley J.
Maiden, NC
I LOVE this roll on. I keep it in my nightstand and it is now a part of my nightly routine. It smells amazing and works so well. My husband even asks me to roll some on his wrists most nights! It's not overpowering but you definitely smell the soothing lavender scent.
Peyton K.
Columbia, SC
This stuff is seriously the bomb! I put this on my wrists and temples and seriously I can feel it calm me down. It's like not omg I just got calmer it just puts you in a better mind set. Also love that it's a roll on and can fit in your purse and bring it anywhere.
Stacy G.
Oakhurst, NJ
I received this product for free in exchange for me honest review. I enjoyed the lavender scent, but didn't really find the product unique or all that necessary to be honest. I applied this to the temples when I had a headache to test its aromatherapy qualities, and it helped.
Annie C.
Milwaukee, WI
I received this product for free in my voxbox for testing purposes but all the opinions are my own and I love this product I think it is a very big stress reliever I usually put it on when I'm doing the facial and trying to unwind for today and I think it works for
Haleigh B.
This roll on smells so wonderful! I usually use pure lavender oil on my wrists and bottom of my feet to relax before bed, but this is nicer to use since it is a bit diluted by a carrier oil. Seems like a high quality product. I recieved this free from Influenster
Hannah S.
Charlotte , NC
Super convenient roll on. Not usually a big lavender fan but this guy may change my mind. The bottle is small but seems sturdy enough to throw in my purse. I received this item for free in my #SplashVoxBox
Amber I.
Front Royal , VA
I use essential oils frequently and this was awesome! I love that I can just rub it on my wrist and that's all I have to do. I don't have to worry about diluting it or anything. My son loves it as well. The smell is strong but not so powerful you get a headache.
Nimarta K.
I got this complimentary product in my Splash Voxbox and it does really work for me in calming me down. I had the lavender one and lavender has always been a form of relaxation for me. Compared to like "Aveenos soothing lotion" this works just as well for me!
Callie B.
Florence, AL
I'm a big young living fan, but this oil stacks up pretty close! I've been using it for myself and my daughter on our feet at night and we've both slept great! The smell is classic lavender, and the packaging and roller ball are great. My only concern is if it stacks up to young livings seed to seal standard and I don't see how it can. I'm sure the pricing is better.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Clairton, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Melissa T.