BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #5 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Emily Catherine K.
Swarthmore, PA
I love this oil. It's so luxurious. I apply on pressure points before bedtime and I can definitely tell that it relaxes me. It's my new favorite lavender oil. I will definitely repurchase when I run out. I received this product for free in exchange for my review.
Annie C.
Milwaukee, WI
I received this product for free in my voxbox for testing purposes but all the opinions are my own and I love this product I think it is a very big stress reliever I usually put it on when I'm doing the facial and trying to unwind for today and I think it works for
Amber I.
Front royal, VA
I use essential oils frequently and this was awesome! I love that I can just rub it on my wrist and that's all I have to do. I don't have to worry about diluting it or anything. My son loves it as well. The smell is strong but not so powerful you get a headache.
Haleigh B.
This roll on smells so wonderful! I usually use pure lavender oil on my wrists and bottom of my feet to relax before bed, but this is nicer to use since it is a bit diluted by a carrier oil. Seems like a high quality product. I recieved this free from Influenster
Haley B.
Evansville , IN
I'm not a fan of this. I received it from Influenster for contest purposes. I don't see a point to it. I applied it everyday for a week just as it said and nothing changed. I didn't feel any different or more awake or anything. Plus is smelled like lemon wood cleaner
Brittany Y.
this helped a bit with my anxiety. i felt a little more relaxed when i used it but i do think it'll get better as i learn more about when/how to use it. i do recommend it to everyone who struggles with similar things. just try it out. you won't be disappointed.
Hannah S.
Charlotte , NC
Super convenient roll on. Not usually a big lavender fan but this guy may change my mind. The bottle is small but seems sturdy enough to throw in my purse. I received this item for free in my #SplashVoxBox
Allison G.
Baltimore, MD
I absolutely love the application of this. I always thought essential oils were too messy and too much of a hassle, but this makes it so easy! I love using the lavender right before bed to help me relax. Definitely recommend, I want to pick up a few more scents!
Callie B.
Florence, AL
I'm a big young living fan, but this oil stacks up pretty close! I've been using it for myself and my daughter on our feet at night and we've both slept great! The smell is classic lavender, and the packaging and roller ball are great. My only concern is if it stacks up to young livings seed to seal standard and I don't see how it can. I'm sure the pricing is better.
Brandi P.
Tyler, TX
I had a really stressful day yesterday and even with a lot on my mind I rolled on this lavender essential oil and was out within minutes. It was my first time using any essential oil product and I must say I was very very impressed! I want to try the others now.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.