BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #5 in Aromatherapy

• Non-GMO, Gluten and Parben Free
  • Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Lauren M.
This roll on is small and convenient to keep in my purse and apply when needed! My job can sometimes be stressful, so having that calming lavender scent to be able to readily apply on my wrists is awesome. It smells great and is super calming!
Chelsee B.
Richburg, SC
I'm not a huge fan of lavender scent, but scent aside this product is pretty good. I use essential oils around my house everyday and this is basically one I take with me on the go. It really does relax me, but I wish it were a different scent.
Kristen L.
Hyden, KY
This stuff smells so good, & its is so relaxing, I had to go take my license test & I rolled some of it on& was relaxed the whole time, I even passed it! Thank you! Would recommend. I received this free from Influenster for testing purposes
Alyssa B.
Saint Louis, MO
Received a sample in my influenster box. Not a fan of lavender but it is soothing. Perfect size bottle to toss on your purse or wristlet. I tried using is before bed & it seemed to have a nice peaceful effect. Would def try the other scents!
Amie W.
Calera, AL
I am fairly new to essential oils but from using this product I am pleasantly surprised. The scent is not my absolute favorite but I do feel that it has a calming affect. It has a comedian application and the price is quite reasonable as well
Kayla L.
5 stars for being so natural. I love the ease of the roll on application. Smells amazing and I can tell that it helps me relax just a few minutes after using it. I got this for free, but I would definitely purchase on my own in the future.
Alison O.
The roll on makes this so easy to work with! I love the lavender scent and it definitely helps me to relax and de-stress after a crazy long day. I would be interested to try the other scents also! I received this complimentary for testing purposes and these are my own opinions.
Hailee E.
Fredericksbrg, VA
I love this essential oil! It smells amazing and helps me to relax even after a long day!! I received this FREE in my splash vox box. I have constant headaches and this makes my head stop hurting within 30 mins or less! Thanks influenster and natures origin!
Nicole G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Anytime I get anything lavender scented I am always worried it will have an over powering smell. That's not the case with this at all. The roller ball lets you put just the right amount where you need it and the scent is relaxing and subtle.
Emily M.
N Hollywood, CA
Loved this product, super relaxing to roll on. I'm such a fan of lavender oil so it was a great treat to get this. Felt like I was at a spa. It's super transportable which I loved, and the packaging is super cute. Would definitely buy again!
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Melissa T.
Greensboro, NC
Where can I buy this?
Kristin N.
Hamburg, AR
Is the lavender available in drops for a diffuser?Nature’s Origin™ Lavender Roll-On