BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #2 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Lindsay L.
Lindsay L.
I am a mental health therapist who knows a lot about essential oils and the benefits. When I received this complimentary for testing purposes I was unsure and skeptical. However, I used this to attempt to achieve restful sleep and was very very very successful. I highly recommend this product.
Hannah W.
Hannah W.
Bryan, TX
Yall. I am so obsessed with this brand. Recently I have been getting into oils and this one has been my go to. I roll it on at night when I want to relax and the scent is strong but not too overwhelming! It's perfect and I can't want to purchase all of them!
Emily F.
Emily F.
Southern Pnes, NC
Perfect amount dispensed with roll so you smell the oils and feel relaxed, but aren't choking on it. It smells awesome, I love it. I haven't used anything like this roll on before and I'd definitely get it again to keep me grounded throughout the day
Stefanie L.
Stefanie L.
Omg I love this. I love the scent of lavender and this helps me calm down when I'm ready to go to sleep. I got it free in my splash box and I'm looking into the brand to see what other products they carry. I love that I can stick it in my purse too!!
brittne t.
brittne t.
Worcester, MA
I love Lavender but I really didn't like this product. It kind of gave me a headache. I'm sorry @NaturesOrigin I really wanted to love it, but I just didn't. I received this product for free but these opinions are 100% my own. #indulgepurely #contest
Alexis A.
Alexis A.
Portland, OR
Pretty good quality for the price but nothing compared to certified pure theraputic grade oils. The roll on is nice though behind the ears and such. It smells like great lavender but didnt give me the usual relaxation effects i feel from other brands.
Shakara G.
Shakara G.
Austin, TX
I really like the roll-on essential oil. It's a very easy way to enjoy aromatherapy at anytime of the day. You put in your purse or your backpack or if you're going to class. I really like the compact size of it and the roller ball is very convenient.
Nastasia A.
Nastasia A.
I've always wanted to try essential oils but never got around to it so I was so excited to receive this in my splash voxbox. I love that it's a roll-on application and that I can take it anywhere. I also love the lavender scent and find it really calming!
Caroline H.
Caroline H.
Dallas, TX
This fragrance not only is beautiful but also lasts for so long. I can put this on in the morning before work and still smell lovely by 8 pm. I love putting it on after I shower and having it stay on well into the next day. Would definitely recommend.
Alisha Devòn B.
Alisha Devòn B.
Danvers, MA
Lavender is my favorite fragrance. I used a little bit of this before I went to bed a few times and I would say that it was very relaxing. I like how easy it was to roll on. I know some times other products are a little messy. I would definitely buy.
jasmine D.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.