BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #5 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Peyton K.
Columbia, SC
This stuff is seriously the bomb! I put this on my wrists and temples and seriously I can feel it calm me down. It's like not omg I just got calmer it just puts you in a better mind set. Also love that it's a roll on and can fit in your purse and bring it anywhere.
Evellyn M.
Danville, CA
I really liked it! I loved the fragrance and lavender is my favorite, can I use it as a perfume? Haha. It feels so good and I'll have to buy another one cause now it's part of my days, I mean nights, before I go to bed. Nature’s Origin™ Lavender Roll-On
Stacy G.
Oakhurst, NJ
I received this product for free in exchange for me honest review. I enjoyed the lavender scent, but didn't really find the product unique or all that necessary to be honest. I applied this to the temples when I had a headache to test its aromatherapy qualities, and it helped.
Annie C.
Milwaukee, WI
I received this product for free in my voxbox for testing purposes but all the opinions are my own and I love this product I think it is a very big stress reliever I usually put it on when I'm doing the facial and trying to unwind for today and I think it works for
Tracey A.
Indianapolis, IN
The Lavender Roll-On from Nature's Origin is a great way to relax. It has a light lavender smell that's relaxing. I'm new to items like these and it was definitely relaxing at the end of a long day. I just used a little bit and it has such a relaxing scent.
Emi N.
Norfolk, VA
This stuff smells amazing! I love that it's so compact and easy to use, and the bottle is cute. I've already recommended it to my mom and sister. The smell is so light, refreshing, and calming. I would buy it again!

I received this for free for testing purposes!
Sarah S.
Baltimore, MD
I absolutely love the idea of aromatherapy/essential oil in a rollerball! It's so incredibly convenient and keeps the oil from making a mess on your hands. The lavender scent is one of my favorites. I would definitely purchase this again in other scents as well.
Ashley J.
Maiden, NC
I LOVE this roll on. I keep it in my nightstand and it is now a part of my nightly routine. It smells amazing and works so well. My husband even asks me to roll some on his wrists most nights! It's not overpowering but you definitely smell the soothing lavender scent.
Jamie D.
This essential oil comes in a convenient and cute little roller ball bottle, and that's great! The oil absorbs in and the scent sticks around for awhile. My only issue is I hate the smell of lavender, so it would be better with s hint of something else with it.
Brittany Y.
this helped a bit with my anxiety. i felt a little more relaxed when i used it but i do think it'll get better as i learn more about when/how to use it. i do recommend it to everyone who struggles with similar things. just try it out. you won't be disappointed.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.