BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #5 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Chantil A.
Arlington , TX
I liked using the Nature origins aromatherapy specially since it was a roll on so it was easy to handle/ use , I received it for free in my #SplashVoxBox for testing purposes . I recommend this to anyone who just wants to kick back their feet and relax for a moment
Chelsie C.
Ashby, MA
The smell is so relaxing I would recommend this to anyone especially using on a day when they are stressed. The lavender scent is so calming. I would like to buy the other scents to because I love this one so much. I like to use it before bed and put it on the wrist
Justina H.
I'm so happy I received lavender essential oil free in my Influenster splash voxbox! I love lavender! This roll on applicator makes applying super easy and convenient! It's perfect for putting on the kids before bed to help calm them too. I wouldn't change a thing!
Kailey K.
Oviedo, FL
I love this essential oil. It smells great but isn't too overpowering. I usually apply to my wrists and temples before going to bed, and it helps me fall asleep no problem. I would love to try the other scents after trying the lavender, i'm sure they're all great.
Cait M.
Cedar Rapids, IA
I received this product for free from Influenster for testing purposes. I am impressed! The oil has a nice scent and rolls on easily without leaving oily residue. The bottle is a nice size with attractive, simple packaging. I only wish the scent was a bit stronger.
Madeline P.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I got this product from Influenster and could not be happier! It smelled better than any essential oil I have ever used and the lavender scent made me both happy and relaxed. It is priced just right as it is affordable and worth every penny. I would absolutely recommend it to a friend!
Vasy P.
Canton, GA
I love essential oils! I love to diffuse them, so when I received this in my Splashbox I was so excited to try! The lavender oil has calming properties so I usually use the roller on the back of my neck, under my nose, and on the bottom of my children's feet.
Amber D.
Okeana, OH
It's very relaxing . It smells great . But it is very strong so you don't want to put a bunch on at once ! Apply behind the ears and on your wrists ! It will leave your skin very oily . The first time I used it behind my ear I woke up the next day with a big pimple .
Rachael G.
Olathe, KS
The packaging is very nice; it's a sturdy glass vial with a large roll-on lid. The roll-on top is very convenient and makes for easy application. The product itself smells very pleasant, and is so relaxing that I have been using it before bed to help me fall asleep.
Christina H.
Raleigh, NC
I'm a huge fan of aromatherapy, and it was extremely exciting for me to receive such an innovative and creative product that includes essential oils. I love the idea of a roll-on essential oil, and I was extremely pleased with this product! I can't wait to keep using it.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Clairton, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Melissa T.