BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #2 in Aromatherapy

• Quality Assured

Vicnnel G.
Vicnnel G.
MIAMI, FL
Do olor y todo lo que es el, me encato de verdad me encataria recibir sus demas presentaciones soy amante de los olores, de los masajes de todo el y cuando vi que iba a recibir una muestra wuoooooooooo fue de verdad una gran alegria para mi, espectacular
Hannah A.
Hannah A.
Kernersville, NC
I applied this each night before going to bed to help me relax. I've tried other essential oils before and Nature’s Origin™ Lavender Roll-On had a more pleasant scent than others. The packaging is very pretty. I received this product to review.
Emily B.
Emily B.
White Riv Jct, VT
Nature's Origin Lavender Roll-On is such a beautiful scent. It's convenient to have in your bag or even your back pocket because it's small enough. The scent is very strong for the first 20 seconds and then simmers down to a pleasant whiff of it.
CJ J.
CJ J.
I love this stuff! So light to the touch and smell. It's not a heavy product at all and I love how it comes as a roller-ball so I can apply it and go! I received it for free in exchange for my review, but I would definitely purchase something like this again.
Zakiya B.
Zakiya B.
Edgewater Prk, NJ
Such a nice smelling oil , I put in on every night before I go to bed and it just makes me smell so good . A small size bottle however a little goes a long way with this product . I would def recommended this for messages and other therapeutic remedies .
Kelley B.
Kelley B.
Monmouth Jct, NJ
I really love the smell of lavender, I always have a hard time falling asleep and I diffuse lavender in my room to help me sleep better. Ive been applying this to my wrist before bed. The smell is so calming and smells like a true lavender essential oil.
J.B. W.
J.B. W.
I received the lavender oil from Influenster for review purporses.

I enjoyed my lavender roll on, and I use it in my hands and feet every night to help aid with sleep. I haven't noticed that's it's been extremely effective but it does have a nice smell.
Claretny C.
Claretny C.
Chesapeake, VA
I'm not personally a fan of oil blends but I must say I'm in love with the delicate smell of this lavender blend. I mixed it with sugar and honey and made a scrub that was wonderful on my skin. It's perfect to relax, to do relaxing massages and to create scrubs!
Kayla T.
Kayla T.
Wingate, NC
I have to say, this oil is amazing! I have not used it in a diffuser but I use it as a roll on perfume or even just for a relaxing scent when I get out of the shower everyday and I even put it on for a relaxing night of rest. It's amazing and smells wonderful!
Melanie H.
Melanie H.
Raleigh, NC
This product smells wonderful! I have never used a roll-on essential oil product. I applied this before going to bed and the lavender really seemed to help me relax and calmed me. I would be interested in trying the other scents. This is a great product!
jasmine D.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.