BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #7 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Jenny L.
Corryton, TN
Love the roller! Perfect for bed time, quick roll and into the drawer it goes! Great price! Still lingering when I wake up the next morning. I received this product for Free from my Splash Vox Box! I would buy it again and plan to for gifts!
Alyssa B.
Saint Louis, MO
Received a sample in my influenster box. Not a fan of lavender but it is soothing. Perfect size bottle to toss on your purse or wristlet. I tried using is before bed & it seemed to have a nice peaceful effect. Would def try the other scents!
Nicole G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Anytime I get anything lavender scented I am always worried it will have an over powering smell. That's not the case with this at all. The roller ball lets you put just the right amount where you need it and the scent is relaxing and subtle.
Kaitlyn K.
Iowa, LA
I've always been skeptical of essential oils. But after I received this product, I'm in awe! I suffer from migraines & lavender is apparently the oil that helps. I rubbed a small bit on my temples and the back of my neck and it helped my headache TREMENDOUSLY!!
Emily M.
N Hollywood, CA
Loved this product, super relaxing to roll on. I'm such a fan of lavender oil so it was a great treat to get this. Felt like I was at a spa. It's super transportable which I loved, and the packaging is super cute. Would definitely buy again!
Hailee E.
Fredericksbrg, VA
I love this essential oil! It smells amazing and helps me to relax even after a long day!! I received this FREE in my splash vox box. I have constant headaches and this makes my head stop hurting within 30 mins or less! Thanks influenster and natures origin!
Alison O.
The roll on makes this so easy to work with! I love the lavender scent and it definitely helps me to relax and de-stress after a crazy long day. I would be interested to try the other scents also! I received this complimentary for testing purposes and these are my own opinions.
Maria J.
Avondale, AZ
My husband is always stressed at work. So when I got this I told him to try it and see how he liked it to calm him down on those stressful days! Well ladies it worked and he loves it! I also tried it at night before bed and it really worked!
COURTNEY R.
spring, TX
Love love this product. The lavender is so soothing and the roller is practical and doesnt release too much or too little. I will definitely purchase these products in the future.

I received this product free for an honest, unbiased review.
Michelle R.
Pueblo, CO
This Lavender roll-on is awesome!!! The smell is super duper relaxing. I am sure that after I run out of this bottle I will be at target buying it again! This helps me sleep so peacefully and fast at the same time! I recommend this to all my family and friends!
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Melissa T.
Greensboro, NC
Where can I buy this?
Kristin N.
Hamburg, AR
Is the lavender available in drops for a diffuser?Nature’s Origin™ Lavender Roll-On