BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #5 in Aromatherapy

• Non-GMO, Gluten and Parben Free
  • Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Lilly P.
Smells amazing and so natural! A little strong but I love the soothing lavender smell! The roll on makes it super easy to use and apply everywhere. I would love to try out the other scents but this one is perfect for relaxing nights or when I want a natural scent.
Rachael G.
Overland Park, KS
The packaging is very nice; it's a sturdy glass vial with a large roll-on lid. The roll-on top is very convenient and makes for easy application. The product itself smells very pleasant, and is so relaxing that I have been using it before bed to help me fall asleep.
Madeline P.
Salt Lake City , UT
I got this product from Influenster and could not be happier! It smelled better than any essential oil I have ever used and the lavender scent made me both happy and relaxed. It is priced just right as it is affordable and worth every penny. I would absolutely recommend it to a friend!
Aubrey W.
Sheboygan, WI
I just can't stand the smell of lavender. I just think it's a disgusting smell. Kind of disappointed when I got the lavender aromatherapy role in my splash voxbox. I was really hoping that I would get a different one. But I guess it became a good gift for my sister.
Christina H.
Raleigh, NC
I'm a huge fan of aromatherapy, and it was extremely exciting for me to receive such an innovative and creative product that includes essential oils. I love the idea of a roll-on essential oil, and I was extremely pleased with this product! I can't wait to keep using it.
Chelsie C.
Ashby, MA
The smell is so relaxing I would recommend this to anyone especially using on a day when they are stressed. The lavender scent is so calming. I would like to buy the other scents to because I love this one so much. I like to use it before bed and put it on the wrist
Patricia E.
Reno, NV
I love this! The packaging is perfect - I love essential oils and the fact that it can fit in my purse is a plus! I got this free to test from influenster. The oil is long-lasting, has a great smell, and overall worth it! I definitely recommend this to everyone :)
Anna P.
Winston Salem, NC
This little roller ball smells wonderful! It helped me relax a little, and eventually helped me go on to sleep. It's a nice size, so it should last for a few months. This was complimentary and sent to me for free for testing and reviewing. All opinions are my own.
Stacy G.
Oakhurst, NJ
I received this product for free in exchange for me honest review. I enjoyed the lavender scent, but didn't really find the product unique or all that necessary to be honest. I applied this to the temples when I had a headache to test its aromatherapy qualities, and it helped.
Tracey A.
Indianapolis, IN
The Lavender Roll-On from Nature's Origin is a great way to relax. It has a light lavender smell that's relaxing. I'm new to items like these and it was definitely relaxing at the end of a long day. I just used a little bit and it has such a relaxing scent.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.