BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #4 in Aromatherapy

• Non-GMO, Gluten and Parben Free
  • Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Lilo A.
At first look, the roll on seems very high quality. I love the blue glass. The lavender fragrance was very sweet yet not overpowering. I use it for headaches and also when I want an all day scent. I would definitely purchase this product! *This product was given to me for free via Vox Box & Influencer. My opinions are my own.*
Katelyn S.
Bethlehem, PA
This is really decently sized rollerball. I like the glass bottle and the scent is really nice. It's a delicate lavender and it seems to be relaxing. I plan to use it on my pulse points for help with anxiety and sleep. I love that this an all natural product as well!
Jessica M.
Smell is great and actually feels lighter than some of the other oils I have used before. It is not greasy at all and lasts maybe 30 minutes, so you don't feel weighed down or greasy. I like to use it before bed time. The roll on makes it super simple and clean to use.
Isabelle M.
Brookings, SD
The box is where this product starts. It looks sleek and inviting and provides background information on the specific product you are receiving. The bottle is a large size for a roll on aromatherapy and will last awhile. I love the smell of lavender so that's just an added bonus.
Gabrielle B.
I have always been hesitant to use essential oils but I really enjoyed this one! It is so calming! When I have a headache or am in need of calming down or relaxing I roll a little bit on my temples, behind my ears, and on the inside of my wrists. Really nice stuff!
Lilly P.
Smells amazing and so natural! A little strong but I love the soothing lavender smell! The roll on makes it super easy to use and apply everywhere. I would love to try out the other scents but this one is perfect for relaxing nights or when I want a natural scent.
Patricia E.
Reno, NV
I love this! The packaging is perfect - I love essential oils and the fact that it can fit in my purse is a plus! I got this free to test from influenster. The oil is long-lasting, has a great smell, and overall worth it! I definitely recommend this to everyone :)
Chantil A.
Arlington , TX
I liked using the Nature origins aromatherapy specially since it was a roll on so it was easy to handle/ use , I received it for free in my #SplashVoxBox for testing purposes . I recommend this to anyone who just wants to kick back their feet and relax for a moment
Justina H.
I'm so happy I received lavender essential oil free in my Influenster splash voxbox! I love lavender! This roll on applicator makes applying super easy and convenient! It's perfect for putting on the kids before bed to help calm them too. I wouldn't change a thing!
Kailey K.
Oviedo, FL
I love this essential oil. It smells great but isn't too overpowering. I usually apply to my wrists and temples before going to bed, and it helps me fall asleep no problem. I would love to try the other scents after trying the lavender, i'm sure they're all great.
Kori-Anne P.
I just Received this product in the new Splash Vox Box but ive never used it before. What are some thoughts on this product?
September M.
Did anyone get the peppermint one....that's what I really needed.?
Ariel H.
where do you buy this?
Ulka K.
Dubai
What is this actually? Is it good for combination skin?
Nikki P.
Is the lavender scent overwhelming?