BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #5 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Jasmine T.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
I am loving this lavender roll-on! The scent smells so good! I rolled it on my neck and my wrists before bed and I felt like it helped me relax and get a good nights sleep! This was my first time trying anything like this! I definitely want to try out the other scents!
Kristian C.
New Florence, MO
At first I didn't think I would like the lavender smell of this oil but I adore it! Most essential oils break me out if I use them but this one doesn't! I have taken it everywhere with me since I received it in the mail and I am going to buy the peppermint one next 😊
Isabelle M.
Brookings , SD
The box is where this product starts. It looks sleek and inviting and provides background information on the specific product you are receiving. The bottle is a large size for a roll on aromatherapy and will last awhile. I love the smell of lavender so that's just an added bonus.
Amber D.
Okeana, OH
It's very relaxing . It smells great . But it is very strong so you don't want to put a bunch on at once ! Apply behind the ears and on your wrists ! It will leave your skin very oily . The first time I used it behind my ear I woke up the next day with a big pimple .
Kailey K.
Oviedo, FL
I love this essential oil. It smells great but isn't too overpowering. I usually apply to my wrists and temples before going to bed, and it helps me fall asleep no problem. I would love to try the other scents after trying the lavender, i'm sure they're all great.
Madeline P.
Salt Lake City , UT
I got this product from Influenster and could not be happier! It smelled better than any essential oil I have ever used and the lavender scent made me both happy and relaxed. It is priced just right as it is affordable and worth every penny. I would absolutely recommend it to a friend!
Cait M.
Cedar Rapids, IA
I received this product for free from Influenster for testing purposes. I am impressed! The oil has a nice scent and rolls on easily without leaving oily residue. The bottle is a nice size with attractive, simple packaging. I only wish the scent was a bit stronger.
Justina H.
I'm so happy I received lavender essential oil free in my Influenster splash voxbox! I love lavender! This roll on applicator makes applying super easy and convenient! It's perfect for putting on the kids before bed to help calm them too. I wouldn't change a thing!
Chantil A.
Arlington , TX
I liked using the Nature origins aromatherapy specially since it was a roll on so it was easy to handle/ use , I received it for free in my #SplashVoxBox for testing purposes . I recommend this to anyone who just wants to kick back their feet and relax for a moment
Lilly P.
Smells amazing and so natural! A little strong but I love the soothing lavender smell! The roll on makes it super easy to use and apply everywhere. I would love to try out the other scents but this one is perfect for relaxing nights or when I want a natural scent.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.