BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #2 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

J.B. W.
J.B. W.
I received the lavender oil from Influenster for review purporses.

I enjoyed my lavender roll on, and I use it in my hands and feet every night to help aid with sleep. I haven't noticed that's it's been extremely effective but it does have a nice smell.
Candace C.
Candace C.
Jacksonville, FL
It's great for what it is. It is mostly sweet almond oil with some lavender essential oil mixed in. This is cheaper and to be used for those just wanting to dabble with oils. This isn't as powerful as a pure essential oil without the added carrier oil. Good for children.
Hannah A.
Hannah A.
Kernersville, NC
I applied this each night before going to bed to help me relax. I've tried other essential oils before and Nature’s Origin™ Lavender Roll-On had a more pleasant scent than others. The packaging is very pretty. I received this product to review.
Raeven B.
Raeven B.
Oh my gosh this stuff is amazing the scent is semi strong so you don't even have to apply much, it smells fantastic I would definitely recommend one little roll on your wrist and your on your way it's convenient to carry in your purse or picket as well. Nature’s Origin™ Lavender Roll-On
Monali P.
Monali P.
The packaging was beautiful and the scent is very relaxing. Highly recommended for those people who love candles and aromatics and also great for constant infusion of scent.

I received this product for free in a voxbox for testing purposes.
Kelsey M.
Kelsey M.
Burleson, TX
I love essential oils, I'm constantly diffusing them. The lavender scent is so nice and relaxing, plus it lasts a long time. The roll on bottle is so convenient! I roll it on my daughters feet at night before bed to help her relax and go to sleep faster.
Amber M.
Amber M.
New Salisbury, IN
Love love loved this product! It has such a great relaxing all natural scent and with it being in a roll on bottle it's super handy and you can put it in your purse. I really love the fact it was natural and not oily like some it did not leave a residue.
Peyton B.
Peyton B.
Danville, KY
i definitely like the smell of this product. its very relaxing. it is a roll on which is nice because its not too messy upon application. i like how its all natural, non-gmo, and not tested on animals. if you like aroma therapy this is for you for sure
CJ J.
CJ J.
I love this stuff! So light to the touch and smell. It's not a heavy product at all and I love how it comes as a roller-ball so I can apply it and go! I received it for free in exchange for my review, but I would definitely purchase something like this again.
Michaela S.
Michaela S.
I love this roll on! I don't like to put harmful product such as perfume on my skin and this is the perfect natural alternative. I can't wait to try more from this company. Great product in a simple and easy to tote bottle! I would definitely recommend this to others!!
jasmine D.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.