BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #5 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Renee H.
Oxnard, CA
Love this lavender essential oil roll-on from Natures Origin! It has a very pleasant, calming scent and I love to apply it before doing yoga, meditation or at bedtime. It is very convenient in this roll-on form to throw in my purse or gym bag and is a great value for the price!
Virginia F.
Auburn, AL
I received this roll-on complimentary for testing purposes and really like the smell. I was slightly disappointed when I saw the ingredients weren't 100% lavender oil and contained some sweet almond oil. But those are the only 2 ingredients, which is better than a lot!
Katelyn S.
BETHLEHEM, PA
This is really decently sized rollerball. I like the glass bottle and the scent is really nice. It's a delicate lavender and it seems to be relaxing. I plan to use it on my pulse points for help with anxiety and sleep. I love that this an all natural product as well!
Stephanie H.
Ocean Isl Bch, NC
This stuff is amazing. It smells so wonderful and I can leave it on my bedside table for at night. I have been rolling it behind my ears and inhaling deep breaths while smelling the roll on. I have slept so wonderfully every night I have done this and had vivid dreams!
Jordan J.
Denver, CO
I have used other natural lavender oils before, and they have all been super strong! This scent is gentle and lovely! It helps me relax for sure, and my boyfriend loves it too!

*i received this product for free in an Influenster vox box. All opinions are my own however
Tiffany B.
Bentonville, AR
Smells a little funky on me to be honest. But the packaging is pretty and the concept is great. I'll use it for a while and see if I get any comments and write again. Nature’s Origin™ Lavender Roll-On
ms p.
denver, CO
Just tried this product this morning fresh out the shower. I can say for an initial reaction I do like the product I can feel my body relaxing in some areas where I applied it. Not sure yet if I would purchase it. Ill have to check market value to see if its budget friendly.
Megan V.
Katy, TX
Received this product free for testing, but it is amazing. I love the lavender scent and I do find it very calming. The scent isn't overbearing, but I do catch whiffs of it throughout the day. I will be purchasing the other fragrances because I really am enjoying them!
Tori S.
Hazleton, PA
Though lavender is not my favorite scent, it is my moms. she loves the smell of this roll on and she stated that it really helps her to fall asleep at night. She said that it smells great and she would love to find it in stores to buy it herself for when she runs out!
Elaina V.
Allentown, PA
First off I want to say that I have been interested in essential oils, but I have never purchased any before because I wasn't sure what to buy. This product is everything I wanted though! It smells like lavender with a sort of woodsy hint and it meets its description of "soothing, calming, reassuring" perfectly.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.