BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #2 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Jen F.
Jen F.
Love the scent of this @naturesorigin lavender essential oil roll-on! Partnered with a candle and a face mask, might as well be in a spa! I received this product for free for testing purposes from @influenster in my #SplashVoxBox @naturesoriginaroma #IndulgePurely #GotItForFree
Gladys K.
Gladys K.
HEMPSTEAD, NY
I was never really a fan of Lavender, but this roll-on is sooo addicting. It soothes me so much, especially when I'm agitated or on a late night work grind. It lasts quite long, and it's comforting to know that meditation is just an arm's length away.
Mary W.
Mary W.
First things first, lavender is my go to scent. This is the perfect roll-on option for right before I go to bed. The lavender scent is great for putting me in a great mood before sleeping. The bottle rolls on very nicely and it comes full when you buy it!
Maranda H.
Maranda H.
Dallas, TX
I love the calming feel of lavender. I couldn't sleep one night and I feel like I tried everything. Nothing worked. I remembered I had this in my bathrooms and I ran to get it. I put in on my wrist and put it on my boyfriends wrists and fell asleep quick.
AnnaStajsza S.
AnnaStajsza S.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I'm obsessed with anything lavender !! I as
Stoked to get this in my Influenster box to try for free !-- it smells amazing and since it has a roll on applicator it helps to apply easily .. I like to apply to my wrists and temples before bed to help me sleep !
Allie L.
Allie L.
Dubuque, IA
I received this product free of charge as part of the Splash VoxBox campaign. I was very excited because I love the smell of lavender. The packaging is nice and the product itself is a very good size! I took a star off because the scent is not long-lasting.
Nora B.
Nora B.
Plainville, MA
Amazing - this product is great for travel and sleeping. It is so relaxing and has a really good scent. I like how portable it is so I can put it in my overnight bag when I am travelling to an unfamiliar place. There is no mess and it is easy to use anywhere! :)
Alexis M.
Alexis M.
BOWLING GREEN, OH
I am not a huge lavender fan but i really liked this. Ive never used oils before but have read and seen all the benefits from them. I used this before bed and i felt relaxed the more i smelled it. Id be interested to see what it would do in one of those diffusers.
Lorena F.
Lorena F.
I was super skeptical when influenster sent this for me to try, but I am so glad I did. I rolled some of this onto my pressure points after am exceptionally long day and the scent was so clean and calming. I was able to wind down and actually get some rest!
Kate S.
Kate S.
Clare, MI
I love this roll on! I just recently became more interested in essential oils so this was perfect timing that it came complimentary in my Influenster box! I just rolled it on my wrist and loved the calming effect it gave! It's a must have in my purse now!
jasmine D.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.