BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #7 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Tiffany S.
Columbus, IN
I really love the smell of this. I think it has a nice calming scent. I have noticed when I put it on my wrists, behind my ears. And on my temples like it says I'm the bottle little head aches I get so fade away. It also helps me sleep at night
Kassidi P.
Nature’s Origin™ Lavender Roll-On is a perfect essential oil for days when you're having trouble winding down. I rub a dab on my wrists and back of my neck for a calming scent throughout the day. It smells great without being overpowering!
Maddy S.
Essential oils are great for aromatherapy, headaches, a better sleep at night etc! Lavender is one of my favorites and this roll on application makes it SO easy! I put a little on my wrist and rub it on, the scent keeps me calm and comforted throughout the day!
Dainelys M.
ABSOLUTELY LOVE! the smell is amazing, i always put it on before going to bed now.. i was never an essential oil person until now!! The smell is extremely long lasting. So glad i received the lavender one, I love lavender smells. Very relaxing !
Gabrielle L.
Louisville, KY
I haven't had much experience with using aromatherapy roll-ons, but this was pleasant! The scent of the lavender was beautiful and not too strong. It felt like a nice oil consistency and the roller didn't have a hard time putting on the product.
Chelsee B.
Richburg, SC
I'm not a huge fan of lavender scent, but scent aside this product is pretty good. I use essential oils around my house everyday and this is basically one I take with me on the go. It really does relax me, but I wish it were a different scent.
Heather L.
Hummelstown, PA
My only hesitation in given 5 stars is that I wish the scent were stronger. It's a fairly mild scent compared to other roll ons and although I greatly enjoy the scent, it's weak. The roller works great and I especially like it behind my ears.
Amanda P.
West Chester, OH
I am obsessed with this Lavender Roll-On now! I put it on my wrists every night before bed to help me sleep.  The scent smells light, but amazing, and very soothing! It reminds me of the Johnson's baby lavender products. Definitely would recommend!
Regan W.
Lamar, AR
I received this free for testing purposes and boy does it work wonders. I put it on my wrist at the end of the day right before bed and it helps me relax and wined down to get some sleep. I usually lay there and smell it cause I love lavender.
Meaghan M.
This product smells great and is incredibly relaxing. The only reason it got less than five stars is because I got a rash after using it.
Overall, it was great as an oil in my vaporizer.
I would use it for that in the future, but not for any application to my skin.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Melissa T.
Greensboro, NC
Where can I buy this?
Kristin N.
Hamburg, AR
Is the lavender available in drops for a diffuser?Nature’s Origin™ Lavender Roll-On