BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #5 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Sydney M.
Evans City, PA
I really enjoyed the smell of this one! It is a calming scent. I love that I can throw it in my bag and have it ready whenever I feel I need it. This is the first product I have ever tried of essential oils and it did not fail. I might try others but I love the lavender!
Stephanie H.
Ocean Isl Bch, NC
This stuff is amazing. It smells so wonderful and I can leave it on my bedside table for at night. I have been rolling it behind my ears and inhaling deep breaths while smelling the roll on. I have slept so wonderfully every night I have done this and had vivid dreams!
Samantha F.
Gainesville, GA
Got this in my #SplashVoxBox. It's a perfect and classic lavender scent. It's noticeable but not strong or lingering as not to be overwhelming. It's super convenient in the roll on tube and easy to bring everywhere. I love this and am definitely going to buy the peppermint one.
Bri B.
As my first experience with a rollerball essential oil, I loved it! The scent is strong without being overwhelming. I'm not sure if it helped me sleep but I wore it outside and it helps keep the mosquitoes away! Even though I received it free, I would definitely rebuy.
Renee H.
Oxnard, CA
Love this lavender essential oil roll-on from Natures Origin! It has a very pleasant, calming scent and I love to apply it before doing yoga, meditation or at bedtime. It is very convenient in this roll-on form to throw in my purse or gym bag and is a great value for the price!
Alyssa J.
Nashville, TN
I wish I could give this product more stars. I LOVE it. I'm living with 4 men right now and they all LOVE IT TOO! It is so soothing and the smell is perfect. All 5 of us have been putting it on every day since receiving it for free from Influenster. I highly recommend it!
Isabelle M.
Brookings , SD
The box is where this product starts. It looks sleek and inviting and provides background information on the specific product you are receiving. The bottle is a large size for a roll on aromatherapy and will last awhile. I love the smell of lavender so that's just an added bonus.
Megan W.
OMG this smells AMAZINGGGGG! I love lavender and this is so convenient and well priced! It's my first time trying it and I will definitely be getting this brand again! I'm telling all of my friends about this one for sure :) Nature’s Origin™ Lavender Roll-On
Monica M.
San Antonio, TX
I got this product totally free with Influenster for testing purposes and let me just say... I love it!! Good value for the bottle. It's very calming and soothing but not too powerful. I recommend it to everyone especially if you're stressed or have trouble sleeping.
Jasmine T.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
I am loving this lavender roll-on! The scent smells so good! I rolled it on my neck and my wrists before bed and I felt like it helped me relax and get a good nights sleep! This was my first time trying anything like this! I definitely want to try out the other scents!
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.