BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #4 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Virginia F.
Auburn, AL
I received this roll-on complimentary for testing purposes and really like the smell. I was slightly disappointed when I saw the ingredients weren't 100% lavender oil and contained some sweet almond oil. But those are the only 2 ingredients, which is better than a lot!
Lilo A.
At first look, the roll on seems very high quality. I love the blue glass. The lavender fragrance was very sweet yet not overpowering. I use it for headaches and also when I want an all day scent. I would definitely purchase this product! *This product was given to me for free via Vox Box & Influencer. My opinions are my own.*
Kristian C.
New Florence, MO
At first I didn't think I would like the lavender smell of this oil but I adore it! Most essential oils break me out if I use them but this one doesn't! I have taken it everywhere with me since I received it in the mail and I am going to buy the peppermint one next 😊
Kelsey M.
Charlotte, NC
Ohlalavender! I am not usually one for lavender scented products, however this essential roll on is perfect for headache relief or aromatherapy use in a relaxing bath. The scent is effective, yet not overwhelming and the size is small enough to take on trips if need be
Bri B.
As my first experience with a rollerball essential oil, I loved it! The scent is strong without being overwhelming. I'm not sure if it helped me sleep but I wore it outside and it helps keep the mosquitoes away! Even though I received it free, I would definitely rebuy.
Megan V.
Katy, TX
Received this product free for testing, but it is amazing. I love the lavender scent and I do find it very calming. The scent isn't overbearing, but I do catch whiffs of it throughout the day. I will be purchasing the other fragrances because I really am enjoying them!
Madison J.
Dallas, TX
I'm already a huge lover of essential oils, so when I received this in the Splash VoxBox, I was so excited!  The packaging is really pleasing, the roll-on works really well, and the lavender scent is wonderful.  I'd go out and buy one of these in every scent!
rachel s.
When I first saw that I got this product, I was really excited because I have always wanted an essential oil. I put it on when I was feeling stressed out. A little behind my ear, and a little on my wrists. The scent was soothing but sadly only lasted about a half hour.
Tori S.
Bloomsburg, PA
Though lavender is not my favorite scent, it is my moms. she loves the smell of this roll on and she stated that it really helps her to fall asleep at night. She said that it smells great and she would love to find it in stores to buy it herself for when she runs out!
Alyssa J.
Nashville, TN
I wish I could give this product more stars. I LOVE it. I'm living with 4 men right now and they all LOVE IT TOO! It is so soothing and the smell is perfect. All 5 of us have been putting it on every day since receiving it for free from Influenster. I highly recommend it!
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Melissa T.
Greensboro, NC
Where can I buy this?
Kristin N.
Hamburg, AR
Is the lavender available in drops for a diffuser?Nature’s Origin™ Lavender Roll-On