BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #2 in Aromatherapy

• Quality Assured

Allison G.
Allison G.
Baltimore, MD
I absolutely love the application of this. I always thought essential oils were too messy and too much of a hassle, but this makes it so easy! I love using the lavender right before bed to help me relax. Definitely recommend, I want to pick up a few more scents!
Ashley J.
Ashley J.
Maiden, NC
I LOVE this roll on. I keep it in my nightstand and it is now a part of my nightly routine. It smells amazing and works so well. My husband even asks me to roll some on his wrists most nights! It's not overpowering but you definitely smell the soothing lavender scent.
Molly T.
Molly T.
Lafayette, IN
I love the complementary natures origin lavender roll on! It gives me the calming affects I love from essential oils, it helped me drift into a needed sleep, it didn't irritate my skin and it has a really pleasant smell. It rolled on with ease and wasn't too much
Desaree M.
Desaree M.
I'm not the biggest fan of lavender. But I love this stuff. It's not too strong and it works wonders. You can apply it on your wrists, arms, and other places as well. It's something to try out if you haven't tried it but it's definitely worth the purchase.
Jen F.
Jen F.
Love the scent of this @naturesorigin lavender essential oil roll-on! Partnered with a candle and a face mask, might as well be in a spa! I received this product for free for testing purposes from @influenster in my #SplashVoxBox @naturesoriginaroma #IndulgePurely #GotItForFree
Lilo A.
Lilo A.
At first look, the roll on seems very high quality. I love the blue glass. The lavender fragrance was very sweet yet not overpowering. I use it for headaches and also when I want an all day scent. I would definitely purchase this product! *This product was given to me for free via Vox Box & Influencer. My opinions are my own.*
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
I received the lavender roll on oil in my box which is perfect for me. The scent isn't as flowery as I was expecting which I love. It's easy to apply and not greasy at all. I was nervous to put it on at first since it is an oil but it absorbs right into your skin and you're just left with a lovely and light lavender smell. I'm excited to travel with it.
Lorena F.
Lorena F.
I was super skeptical when influenster sent this for me to try, but I am so glad I did. I rolled some of this onto my pressure points after am exceptionally long day and the scent was so clean and calming. I was able to wind down and actually get some rest!
Mary W.
Mary W.
First things first, lavender is my go to scent. This is the perfect roll-on option for right before I go to bed. The lavender scent is great for putting me in a great mood before sleeping. The bottle rolls on very nicely and it comes full when you buy it!
AnnaStajsza S.
AnnaStajsza S.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I'm obsessed with anything lavender !! I as
Stoked to get this in my Influenster box to try for free !-- it smells amazing and since it has a roll on applicator it helps to apply easily .. I like to apply to my wrists and temples before bed to help me sleep !
jasmine D.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.