BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #4 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Caitlin O.
Pinson, AL
First, I really light that this product is a roll on. Aromatherapy oils are so popular but most of them are in an oil form that could get messy or you have to use your fingers to apply. This is an easy way to apply and I can even put it in my purse or suitcase. I like the lavender smell, although it is a little strong. I wish it was a little softer. But I like this overall.
Emily M.
I received this product for free in my Splash VoxBox. I looove lavender scent so I was excited to try it out. It smells just as it should, the oil absorbs quickly and overall it's a nice product. I'm truly not that into the whole ~essential oils~ thing but it's pretty cool to have.
Alyssia D.
I feel like if I liked the smell of lavender I would have loved this product but I don't like the smell of lavender. I gave it to my sister (who loves the smell) and she uses it everyday. It helps her stay calm throughout the day and she loves that it's a roller ball tip!
Katelin B.
Logan , WV
Absolutely love the smell of this product. Its so Calming. I put this on during my vacation road trip and it made me feel so relaxed and it actually helped with feeling nauseous from being car sick. It has nice and convenient packaging. I really like this product and would highly recommend it.
Ellen B.
Raleigh, NC
Smells soooo good! I love lavender and having it in a portable roll on to calm my senses is awesome! I have used it at least once a day since receiving it and there is still plenty left! I find this comparable to other essential oils that I have used in the past! I love that it is 100% pure oil! The packaging is nice but a little excessive in my opinion. It is the perfect portable size to use daily on the go or right before bed!
Ashley G.
Roseville, MI
Love love love essential oils! Can't wait to take this with me everywhere! The scent isn't overwhelming like most oils, and you get a ton for your money! This will last me forever. I'd recommend this to everyone.
Sydney M.
Evans City, PA
I really enjoyed the smell of this one! It is a calming scent. I love that I can throw it in my bag and have it ready whenever I feel I need it. This is the first product I have ever tried of essential oils and it did not fail. I might try others but I love the lavender!
Brianna H.
I've never tried essential oils before so this was a little different. It was very long lasting and I felt like it stayed on for a good period of time. I've never tried anything else so I don't have anything to compare it to, but I'd be willing to try more in the future
Tiffany M.
Newport News, VA
Smells amazing. was a little strong at first but it grew on to me. The smell makes me feel relaxed. Easy application. Was given for free to review. Would recommend to friends who are stressed out and need a little extra something to calm them down throughout the day
Shelby J.
Arvada, CO
I got this product for free from Influenster and I could not be happier. I received the lavender scent and it is exactly what I needed in my life. I have never used essential oils before, but I have always wanted to. I put this on my wrists and behind my ears and it smells amazing. I think it has been helping me relax.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Melissa T.
Greensboro, NC
Where can I buy this?
Kristin N.
Hamburg, AR
Is the lavender available in drops for a diffuser?Nature’s Origin™ Lavender Roll-On