BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #5 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Caitlin O.
Pinson, AL
First, I really light that this product is a roll on. Aromatherapy oils are so popular but most of them are in an oil form that could get messy or you have to use your fingers to apply. This is an easy way to apply and I can even put it in my purse or suitcase. I like the lavender smell, although it is a little strong. I wish it was a little softer. But I like this overall.
Morgan K.
Tomball, TX
I really love the lavender scent!!! The consistency of the oil is nice and it seemed like it lasted awhile. I also find it really convenient that it is in a roller ball since oils can be messy. I have been using it every night before bed and I do think it helps relax me.
tara s.
Henderson, NV
I loved this so much! I'm not sure if it actually really helped or if it was just in my head, but I def felt more relaxed and it helped me sleep. I would totally recommend this to others. I received this for free to test out and review but the opinions here are all mine
Emily M.
I received this product for free in my Splash VoxBox. I looove lavender scent so I was excited to try it out. It smells just as it should, the oil absorbs quickly and overall it's a nice product. I'm truly not that into the whole ~essential oils~ thing but it's pretty cool to have.
Tiffany M.
Newport News, VA
Smells amazing. was a little strong at first but it grew on to me. The smell makes me feel relaxed. Easy application. Was given for free to review. Would recommend to friends who are stressed out and need a little extra something to calm them down throughout the day
Sydney M.
Evans City, PA
I really enjoyed the smell of this one! It is a calming scent. I love that I can throw it in my bag and have it ready whenever I feel I need it. This is the first product I have ever tried of essential oils and it did not fail. I might try others but I love the lavender!
Ashley G.
Roseville, MI
Love love love essential oils! Can't wait to take this with me everywhere! The scent isn't overwhelming like most oils, and you get a ton for your money! This will last me forever. I'd recommend this to everyone.
Kripa G.
So excited to get this in the mail!!! Love lavender everything and didn't even know they made aromatherapies that you can put on your body instead of just having for your room. Perfect size to slip into any little bag and nice packaging too. Love that you can roll it on!
Brianna H.
I've never tried essential oils before so this was a little different. It was very long lasting and I felt like it stayed on for a good period of time. I've never tried anything else so I don't have anything to compare it to, but I'd be willing to try more in the future
Shelby J.
Arvada, CO
I got this product for free from Influenster and I could not be happier. I received the lavender scent and it is exactly what I needed in my life. I have never used essential oils before, but I have always wanted to. I put this on my wrists and behind my ears and it smells amazing. I think it has been helping me relax.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Clairton, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Melissa T.