BY NATURE'S ORIGIN

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Sarah M.
Gilbertville, MA
Love it so relaxing smells so good!! I am a first time user. The scent is subtle but nice. It rolls on smooth. I don't know that I would buy it on my own as the price isn't great and it really isn't something I would buy typically but I do enjoy it.
Samantha G.
Columbia, SC
Love this product! I use essential oils to help me wind down before bed. This lavender scent smells great and I LOVE the roller ball for easy application. Definitely would buy other scents from this brand! Nature’s Origin™ Lavender Roll-On
Manjit B.
Glen Oaks, NY
While I hate the smell of lavender very very much, the smell wasn't abundantly strong with this product. I actually liked it quite a bit and it did help me relax here and there. You get a lot of product in the little bottle and it's quite wonderful.
Jennifer L.
Somerville, MA
Love the lavender smell. The small bottle makes it a perfect size to travel with and use on the go. The roll on application works very well and it's easy to apply.

I got this item courtesy of Influenster. All opinions are my own.
Kayla T.
Wingate, NC
I have to say, this oil is amazing! I have not used it in a diffuser but I use it as a roll on perfume or even just for a relaxing scent when I get out of the shower everyday and I even put it on for a relaxing night of rest. It's amazing and smells wonderful!
Savannah B.
Dallas, TX
Okay, admittedly, I'm not a super big essential oils person. This was my first interaction with the stuff but I have loved it for relaxing right before bed! Easy to use in the roll on container and great smell.

I received this product free for testing.
Jessi R.
Columbus, IN
I have never used aromatherapy before. I recieved the Lavender roller ball complimentary from Influenster, and one thing I loved was the packaging. I think it is very calming when you're a little stressed out. I used mine before bed every night!
Cassandra J.
Lake Mary, FL
This lavender oil roll on is great! It smells amazing, it's calming, its moisturizing, and the container is so cute and convenient. Lavender is probably my favorite flower smell, besides roses, so I got lucky when influenster sent me this. I use it all the time
Gabrielle O.
lynchburg, VA
LOVED IT. Super great for relaxation. Very calming, and 10/10 definitely recommend to everyone to try this out! Great value! Highly recommend for people to try this product out as soon as possible. This is a great way to destress at any given time.
Gabriele V.
Hudson, NH
I am absolutely loving this complimentary sample of roll-on essential oil! I apply it before bed to help me calm and de-stress for a good nights sleep. The scent isn't too over powerful which is great. It also helps me relieve my "monthly" nauseous spells!
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.
where do you buy this?
Kristin N.
Hamburg, AR
Is the lavender available in drops for a diffuser?Nature’s Origin™ Lavender Roll-On