BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #5 in Aromatherapy

• Non-GMO, Gluten and Parben Free
  • Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Smmy K.
The strength of the smell is great and so is the smell itself. However, it felt very strange because the smell made me think of a factory instead of fields of flowers as I expected. However it does stay on. I receive it free for testing purposes so it was nice. However I would try a different smell t see if it smells different
Tiffany M.
Newport News, VA
Smells amazing. was a little strong at first but it grew on to me. The smell makes me feel relaxed. Easy application. Was given for free to review. Would recommend to friends who are stressed out and need a little extra something to calm them down throughout the day
Kripa G.
So excited to get this in the mail!!! Love lavender everything and didn't even know they made aromatherapies that you can put on your body instead of just having for your room. Perfect size to slip into any little bag and nice packaging too. Love that you can roll it on!
Simona L.
Phillipsburg, NJ
Love this smells. I'm so happy I got to try this out. I used it for the first time and it makes me so relaxed before bed. I think it is good value especially since it's such a good quality and yes I would buy it
Ellen B.
Raleigh, NC
Smells soooo good! I love lavender and having it in a portable roll on to calm my senses is awesome! I have used it at least once a day since receiving it and there is still plenty left! I find this comparable to other essential oils that I have used in the past! I love that it is 100% pure oil! The packaging is nice but a little excessive in my opinion. It is the perfect portable size to use daily on the go or right before bed!
Morgan K.
Tomball, TX
I really love the lavender scent!!! The consistency of the oil is nice and it seemed like it lasted awhile. I also find it really convenient that it is in a roller ball since oils can be messy. I have been using it every night before bed and I do think it helps relax me.
Emily M.
I received this product for free in my Splash VoxBox. I looove lavender scent so I was excited to try it out. It smells just as it should, the oil absorbs quickly and overall it's a nice product. I'm truly not that into the whole ~essential oils~ thing but it's pretty cool to have.
Breeann B.
Portland, OR
Nature's Origin Lavendar Roll-On makes applying essential oils very easy and quick to use.  I would say, that I wasn't a fan of the lavendar. It's a little strong to put near my pressure points, but overall it definitely makes me feel calm and relaxed when I do use it.
Caitlin O.
Pinson, AL
First, I really light that this product is a roll on. Aromatherapy oils are so popular but most of them are in an oil form that could get messy or you have to use your fingers to apply. This is an easy way to apply and I can even put it in my purse or suitcase. I like the lavender smell, although it is a little strong. I wish it was a little softer. But I like this overall.
Katelin B.
Logan, WV
Absolutely love the smell of this product. Its so Calming. I put this on during my vacation road trip and it made me feel so relaxed and it actually helped with feeling nauseous from being car sick. It has nice and convenient packaging. I really like this product and would highly recommend it.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.