BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #2 in Aromatherapy

• Quality Assured

Danielle T.
Danielle T.
Norton Shores, MI
I love the lavender smell of this roll on. I can roll some on my neck, and wrists. The smell is extremely relaxing while not being overwhelmingly strong. It comes in a cute bottle that fits easily on my nightstand for when I'm ready to wind down for the day!
Ashley J.
Ashley J.
Maiden, NC
I LOVE this roll on. I keep it in my nightstand and it is now a part of my nightly routine. It smells amazing and works so well. My husband even asks me to roll some on his wrists most nights! It's not overpowering but you definitely smell the soothing lavender scent.
sonya d.
sonya d.
Smell of lavender but not too overpowering or strong. It is meant to be able to rub onto wrists, temples of behind ear for calming and relaxation. Comes with a rollerball for easy application. Formula is not overly greasy or runny. Would definitely recommend.
Megan K.
Megan K.
Russell Spgs, KY
I would much rather have the peppermint as I'm not much into lavender but I used this on myself at my wedding this past weekend and it was perfect and this might be crazy but it kept bugs off me. I would buy some but in peppermint would recommend for a friend!
Zeina Z.
Zeina Z.
I really love this product! When I had recived this I was sick, and I had learned that you can use essential oils to relieve nausea. So, I applied this to my temples, neck and wristes and I did't feel nauseaous for the rest of the day! Very relaxing, and not too over powering. Just perfect enough to relax, and very easy to travel with. I can't wait to try other scents.
Breanna B.
Breanna B.
Plano, TX
Nice size product. Smells really nice too. I received it complimentary in my splash voxbox. I am a fort time and was impressed. It's really easy to use, I just wish the smell was a bit stronger since it's for aromatherapy purposes. Doesn't feel oily when put on or anything.
Sydney V.
Sydney V.
This helped me relax and fall right to sleep it bottle is amazing I love the roller ball so it doesn't get all messy I'm not sure if it very long lasting I have only used it once but I would definitely recommend this to others that need a little help relaxing.
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Beaverton, OR
I really love this product! The smell of lavender is perfect and it is very convenient to carry around. I haven't had it long enough to know how the calming effects work but even as just a little perfume (I love the smell of lavender) this product excites me.
Allison G.
Allison G.
Baltimore, MD
I absolutely love the application of this. I always thought essential oils were too messy and too much of a hassle, but this makes it so easy! I love using the lavender right before bed to help me relax. Definitely recommend, I want to pick up a few more scents!
Hannah H.
Hannah H.
Buckeye , AZ
I actually like this product more than I thought I would. I love the convenience of the roll on applicator. Makes it so easy unlike the usual oils that can be messy. I love how it smells. I struggle with anxiety and this does help calm me down. I highly recommend!
jasmine D.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.