BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #5 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Brittany K.
Waynesville, NC
At first not really knowing anything about the product, I read the directions and applied to locations on the body. Instantly with the scent of Lavender, a calming washes over me. Pretty neat how a scent can do that to a person. Give it a try and in a stressful time, apply!
Annie L.
Durham, NC
I use this everytime before I go to bed and when I wake up in the morning. I roll it on the temples of my head and sometimes under my nose. It is so realxing to smell lavendar right before I go to bed. It is extremely easy to roll on and doesn't get all over your hands.
Kayle B.
Yardley, PA
Such a great product. I received this for free for testing purposes in my SPLASH voxbox and I am so happy  I did. It has a great natural lavender scent- which makes it not too overpowering. It helps me feel relaxed which is just what I need. I definitely recommend this!
Hannah U.
Goodlettsvlle, TN
I love applying this before bed to soothe me and relax my thoughts. It calms me down and relieves stress, therefore I highly recommend for all college students and anybody who gets stressed easily. Convenient for travel, putting in purse, and goes on with ease! :)
Sydney M.
Evans City, PA
I really enjoyed the smell of this one! It is a calming scent. I love that I can throw it in my bag and have it ready whenever I feel I need it. This is the first product I have ever tried of essential oils and it did not fail. I might try others but I love the lavender!
Chelsea E.
Lincoln Park, MI
I received this free in my Splash Voxbox and love it. This is my first time using an essential oil roll on. Easy to use and this lavender scent smells good and calming!
Simona L.
Phillipsburg, NJ
Love this smells. I'm so happy I got to try this out. I used it for the first time and it makes me so relaxed before bed. I think it is good value especially since it's such a good quality and yes I would buy it
Morgan K.
Tomball, TX
I really love the lavender scent!!! The consistency of the oil is nice and it seemed like it lasted awhile. I also find it really convenient that it is in a roller ball since oils can be messy. I have been using it every night before bed and I do think it helps relax me.
Katelin B.
Logan, WV
Absolutely love the smell of this product. Its so Calming. I put this on during my vacation road trip and it made me feel so relaxed and it actually helped with feeling nauseous from being car sick. It has nice and convenient packaging. I really like this product and would highly recommend it.
Breeann B.
Portland, OR
Nature's Origin Lavendar Roll-On makes applying essential oils very easy and quick to use.  I would say, that I wasn't a fan of the lavendar. It's a little strong to put near my pressure points, but overall it definitely makes me feel calm and relaxed when I do use it.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.