BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #2 in Aromatherapy

• Quality Assured

Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Baltimore, MD
I absolutely love the idea of aromatherapy/essential oil in a rollerball! It's so incredibly convenient and keeps the oil from making a mess on your hands. The lavender scent is one of my favorites. I would definitely purchase this again in other scents as well.
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
Toccoa, GA
This product is very soothing as should lavender be. It is great in it's roller bottle as that makes it easier to carry around with me in my purse. I love the bottle design as well! And the Eco-friendly packaging is awesome! I would recommend this to others.
Tracey A.
Tracey A.
Indianapolis, IN
The Lavender Roll-On from Nature's Origin is a great way to relax. It has a light lavender smell that's relaxing. I'm new to items like these and it was definitely relaxing at the end of a long day. I just used a little bit and it has such a relaxing scent.
Jamie D.
Jamie D.
This essential oil comes in a convenient and cute little roller ball bottle, and that's great! The oil absorbs in and the scent sticks around for awhile. My only issue is I hate the smell of lavender, so it would be better with s hint of something else with it.
Molly T.
Molly T.
Lafayette, IN
I love the complementary natures origin lavender roll on! It gives me the calming affects I love from essential oils, it helped me drift into a needed sleep, it didn't irritate my skin and it has a really pleasant smell. It rolled on with ease and wasn't too much
Nimarta K.
Nimarta K.
I got this complimentary product in my Splash Voxbox and it does really work for me in calming me down. I had the lavender one and lavender has always been a form of relaxation for me. Compared to like "Aveenos soothing lotion" this works just as well for me!
Callie B.
Callie B.
Florence, AL
I'm a big young living fan, but this oil stacks up pretty close! I've been using it for myself and my daughter on our feet at night and we've both slept great! The smell is classic lavender, and the packaging and roller ball are great. My only concern is if it stacks up to young livings seed to seal standard and I don't see how it can. I'm sure the pricing is better.
Jillian C.
Jillian C.
Kimball, MN
For someone who has those days were my anxiety gets the best of me, this is actually a nice thing to have in my purse. I put a little on my wrists, and it gives off a relaxing and pleasant scent. Not only is it relaxing during a stressful day, it also smells great! Nothing like a natural "perfume"!
Kayla Q.
Kayla Q.
Bethel Park, PA
Calming and soothing, the lavender essential oil is sure to keep you relaxed all day. Not to mention it comes in a unique box that does not come from tree paper! It the oil is not tested on animals either. 10/10 recommend to a friend!Nature’s Origin™ Lavender Roll-On
sonya d.
sonya d.
Smell of lavender but not too overpowering or strong. It is meant to be able to rub onto wrists, temples of behind ear for calming and relaxation. Comes with a rollerball for easy application. Formula is not overly greasy or runny. Would definitely recommend.
jasmine D.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.