BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #7 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Megan S.
River Falls, WI
Absolutely love! It smells amazing and is very calming. I like that it's an oil but it didn't leave my skin feeling gross. It lasted a while too. I put some on my daughter before bed because she doesn't sleep well and she actually slept longer through the night than normal!!
Shakara G.
Austin, TX
I really like the roll-on essential oil. It's a very easy way to enjoy aromatherapy at anytime of the day. You put in your purse or your backpack or if you're going to class. I really like the compact size of it and the roller ball is very convenient.
Hannah W.
Huntington, TX
Yall. I am so obsessed with this brand. Recently I have been getting into oils and this one has been my go to. I roll it on at night when I want to relax and the scent is strong but not too overwhelming! It's perfect and I can't want to purchase all of them!
Alisha Devòn B.
Danvers, MA
Lavender is my favorite fragrance. I used a little bit of this before I went to bed a few times and I would say that it was very relaxing. I like how easy it was to roll on. I know some times other products are a little messy. I would definitely buy.
Alexis A.
Portland, OR
Pretty good quality for the price but nothing compared to certified pure theraputic grade oils. The roll on is nice though behind the ears and such. It smells like great lavender but didnt give me the usual relaxation effects i feel from other brands.
Caroline H.
Dallas, ['', '', '']
This fragrance not only is beautiful but also lasts for so long. I can put this on in the morning before work and still smell lovely by 8 pm. I love putting it on after I shower and having it stay on well into the next day. Would definitely recommend.
Stefanie L.
Omg I love this. I love the scent of lavender and this helps me calm down when I'm ready to go to sleep. I got it free in my splash box and I'm looking into the brand to see what other products they carry. I love that I can stick it in my purse too!!
Stephanie J.
Elm City, NC
I'm not the biggest Lavender lover, however this has helped me tremendously to relax before bedtime! The smell isn't overwhelming but is long-lasting which helps make it worth my while. I've never tried anything like this before and I am sold on oils.
Savannah B.
Dallas, TX
Okay, admittedly, I'm not a super big essential oils person. This was my first interaction with the stuff but I have loved it for relaxing right before bed! Easy to use in the roll on container and great smell.

I received this product free for testing.
Manjit B.
Glen Oaks, NY
While I hate the smell of lavender very very much, the smell wasn't abundantly strong with this product. I actually liked it quite a bit and it did help me relax here and there. You get a lot of product in the little bottle and it's quite wonderful.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Melissa T.
Greensboro, NC
Where can I buy this?
Kristin N.
Hamburg, AR
Is the lavender available in drops for a diffuser?Nature’s Origin™ Lavender Roll-On