BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #3 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Sierra P.
Drumright, OK
This oil is so handy! I can keep it in my purse or even in my clutch! It's so small and compact and very easy to apply with the roller! This is the first time I've ever used an essential oil but I will definitely be using them more often! I can't wait to try some other oils!
Kayle B.
Yardley, PA
Such a great product. I received this for free for testing purposes in my SPLASH voxbox and I am so happy  I did. It has a great natural lavender scent- which makes it not too overpowering. It helps me feel relaxed which is just what I need. I definitely recommend this!
Hannah U.
Goodlettsvlle, TN
I love applying this before bed to soothe me and relax my thoughts. It calms me down and relieves stress, therefore I highly recommend for all college students and anybody who gets stressed easily. Convenient for travel, putting in purse, and goes on with ease! :)
Alanna D.
Norwalk, OH
You really cannot go wrong with lavender essential oils, but this one seems awesome! I love that it has a roll ball, for easy and clean application. This has found it's spot on my nightstand & gets applied every night before bed! Helps calm my mind and puts me to sleep!
Kara H.
Saint Michael, MN
I love this product! I put it on in the morning and before I go to bed. The smell is super calming and delicious. Although, I wish it was a little longer lasting. Otherwise, nothing but great things to say about the lavender scent!! Would love to try more of their products.
Breeann B.
Portland, OR
Nature's Origin Lavendar Roll-On makes applying essential oils very easy and quick to use.  I would say, that I wasn't a fan of the lavendar. It's a little strong to put near my pressure points, but overall it definitely makes me feel calm and relaxed when I do use it.
Simona L.
Phillipsburg , NJ
Love this smells. I'm so happy I got to try this out. I used it for the first time and it makes me so relaxed before bed. I think it is good value especially since it's such a good quality and yes I would buy it
Chelsea E.
Lincoln Park, MI
I received this free in my Splash Voxbox and love it. This is my first time using an essential oil roll on. Easy to use and this lavender scent smells good and calming!
Alyssia D.
I feel like if I liked the smell of lavender I would have loved this product but I don't like the smell of lavender. I gave it to my sister (who loves the smell) and she uses it everyday. It helps her stay calm throughout the day and she loves that it's a roller ball tip!
Kripa G.
So excited to get this in the mail!!! Love lavender everything and didn't even know they made aromatherapies that you can put on your body instead of just having for your room. Perfect size to slip into any little bag and nice packaging too. Love that you can roll it on!
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Melissa T.