BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #5 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Monica P.
Overland Park, KS
I LOVE this lavender essential oil roll-on! It smells amazing and it is perfect to roll on your temples, wrists, and nose throughout the day, as well as your pillows at night! I think the best part is that it comes in a perfectly-sized roll on tube, which can easily be thrown into a purse or backpack. I have tried many essential oil applications and I think this is the best idea for one that I've tried!
I received this product for free in exchange for my honest review.
Tylynn S.
Carmel, IN
I really liked and appreciated the idea behind this product. I liked that the oil was in a rollerball bottle which made it easy to use. The packaging overall was very appealing. Aside from ease of use though, I would not recommend. I started using this product at night prior to going to bed by applying it to my temples, neck, and wrists. It made me break out along the areas of application on my temples and neck. It also doesn't smell like lavender at all; it smells rather artificial. I encountered no benefits from this product. I would suggest not using it at all over using this product.
Victoria H.
I was so excited to receive a complimentary essential oil roll-on in my Voxbox! I've wanted to try essential oils before, but I've been reluctant because some can be very pricy! I think that these are less expensive than a lot I've seen and they seem every bit as good! I must say I'm not a huge lavender fan so I don't love the scent, but I would probably enjoy the peppermint one. Regardless, the lavender scent does make me feel like I'm at a spa for a massage so that is nice. I also like that even though it's an oil, it doesn't leave an oily feel on my skin!
Kristina J.
Atlanta, GA
This is such a nice product! I have been a lover of essential oils for about a year, but have not used a roller ball product before. The rollerball is so convenient for an on the go use.  The lavender scent is relaxing and light. It does not last on the skin very long, but I do like just breathing it in and out a few times. Also for the price it is worth a try! Great for before bedtime, and stressful moments at work.
Jennie D.
Smells wonderful. I've always loved roll on products; they're travel-friendly with an easy and quick application. I have another essential oil (tea tree) in a small bottle, but I greatly prefer this one. The roll on is great, but on top of that is the scent. I feel happy and calm after smelling this, mostly because it reminds me of the vacation I just took. My mom loves lavender and is quite the picky buyer. Even she was impressed with this product! I'd love to go through Nature's Origin and see what other wonderful products they have!
kelly p.
Queen creek, AZ
Sway S.
I received this in my Splash Voxbox. I couldn't get pass the scent, it smells like grass to me. Normally, I'm not smell sensitive, but this I can not stand. 0.5 fl.oz may not smell like a lot, but it is for this product. This oil is very potent and will last for hours. It gave me a migraine, I just can't do this lavender scent. It doesn't relax, soothe or calm me. Maybe, a different blend of oil may change my mind about this brand. A whole lot of product that I can't do anything with. I hate wasting products, hopefully someone takes it and uses it.
Melissa G.
Clermont, FL
This is my first time try essential oils, and I got to try this product for free through Influenster for my honest review. I may be a bit biased because I love anything that is lavender scented, and this is that wonderful natural scent, not so much the fake smelling lavender like the candles have. I wear it on my wrists and it soothes me and I smell nice too :) I like the bottle and the fact that it is roll-on, plus it's a metal ball which is better than plastic and glides better on my skin. #indulgepurely Thanks Influenster!
Isabella C.
Lafayette , LA
I was so glad when I opened my Vox Box and I realized I got the Lavender roll on! I love all things lavender and especially essential oils! I use my lavender oil when I get out of the shower right before bed behind my ears and on the balls of my feet. It is a great nightly routine to add if you have a hard time sleeping.  I would highly recommend this product to lots of my friends. I have been enjoying using this the past few days since my vox box has arrived.

I definetly give this product a 5 stars!!
Darby M.
I received this product for free from the Splash Voxbox, but I promise all opinions are my own. I'm naturally a very stressed out person and one of the only things that consistently helps calm me down is the scent of lavender. This lavender roll on is a dream. It's the perfect size to throw in my bag to use on the go when my anxiety starts to pick up. The scent is not overpowering but is enough to still help give the full effect. I will absolutely repurchase this when I run out. It's a life saver for the Type A stressed out person.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.