BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #2 in Aromatherapy

• Quality Assured

Tylynn S.
Tylynn S.
Carmel, IN
I really liked and appreciated the idea behind this product. I liked that the oil was in a rollerball bottle which made it easy to use. The packaging overall was very appealing. Aside from ease of use though, I would not recommend. I started using this product at night prior to going to bed by applying it to my temples, neck, and wrists. It made me break out along the areas of application on my temples and neck. It also doesn't smell like lavender at all; it smells rather artificial. I encountered no benefits from this product. I would suggest not using it at all over using this product.
Kristen B.
Kristen B.
I am obsessed with this product! I'm so excited I got this in the box, I have. Even wanting to try some of their products and I love that's it's in a roller ball. I LOVE lavender, it really helps to relax you and I like to use it before bed. I keep it right on my nightstand. It dries quick doesn't leave a oily residue on your skin and has the right amount of fragrance, it's not too strong but doesn't fade away after just a couple minutes. I definitely want to try more of their roller ball essential oils
Katie M.
Katie M.
Beaver Falls, PA
Lavender isn't my favorite scent, I would have preferred the peppermint. But the smell was subtle enough that I wasn't aware of it all night.

Rolled on smoothly, didn't notice any sort of staining or skin irritation. This is the second essential oil I've ever used, and the other one was just for smelling. I'd consider buying this again, but maybe trying another scent.

(This review is my own opinion written in my own words. I received this product for free from Influenster in exchange for my honest review.)
Lacy P.
Lacy P.
Spring, TX
I am so happy I received this is the mail as a free tester thanks to Influenster. I have seen several people selling aromatherapy products online, but I always wonder if it actually works, and if it is worth the price. When I tried this product, I simply rolled the easy vile over my temples, where I was having a headache and It definitely relieved the symptoms. I was able to sleep after suffering from sinus issues and allergies from the weather changing so constantly. I am glad I found this product!
karli g.
karli g.
Dumas, TX
okay so first off i really really love this an for the price of it an how much you get i will probably be getting more! ive never used essential oils before but always wanted to. im not sure how strong they usually are but i honestly didnt think this one was very strong. i would have liked it a bit stronger . but over all the scent was amazing an so relaxing to me. the scent lasted about 20 mins on my skin i wish lasted longer or was stronger. this was sent to me for free to review but opinions are my own
Jimmi D.
Jimmi D.
Harrisburg, IL
I got this product in my #SplashVoxBox. I've never actually used any type of essential oil before. This being my first, I can say that smell is so natural and soothing. I like that it comes with an easy applicating roller ball. Since I put it on and starting ingesting the aroma of the lavender I do feel like I am becoming more relaxed. The real test will be whether or not I sleep better tonight. #IndulgePurely #sweepstakes #contest @NaturesOrigin @NaturesOriginAroma
Leslie Anne B.
Leslie Anne B.
Macon, GA
I'm big into EO and I love this lavender roll on. In terms of stress, my levels are normally off the charts: think high paced work environment, moving, and balancing several volunteer organizations. This roll-on has become my favorite go-to product. I keep it in my purse for a quick pick-me-up at work and in my pocket while we pack up our lives in the search of our next big adventure. I absolutely love it.
Nature’s Origin™ Lavender Roll-On

I received this product free in my latest voxbox, but luckily my opinions are all my own.
Amira S.
Amira S.
Charles Town, WV
As a devoted doterra user for over two years, I've been very picky with essential oil brands and quality. I had never heard of Nature's Origin until I received the lavender roll on to test in my vox box. I love lavender because it's great for anxiety and it's 15 ml so it will definitely last a long time. Doterra's lavender roll on is diluted with fractionated coconut oil whereas this is diluted with sweet almond oil. The sweet almond oil makes the smell more subtle so it's not overpowering. I liked this product but I think I will stick with doterra.
Eliza S.
Eliza S.
Bonner Spgs, KS
I've always wanted to use essential oils but never really got into it. I like this one ok. The lavender scent is soft enough for me that it doesn't cause a problem that other strong scents cause. The roll on is perfect because it is easy to access and I don't have to worry about getting it anywhere I don't want to. It is the perfect size to just throw in my bag. I haven't really had any situations where I need it but the times I have used it I feel pretty good. I received this for free for testing.
saylor b.
saylor b.
I love the idea of this product! I have fallen in love with essential oils and I use lavender at bedtime for my son to help him relax and get to sleep. I was so excited to receive this in the mail. It is a roll on essential oil which makes it perfect for applying to my son before bed. I usually apply it to the wrist and neck. This essential oil is non-gmo, paraben free, gluten free, etc. so I trust using it on myself and my child. If you love essential oils like I do you have to pick up this product!
jasmine D.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.