BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #5 in Aromatherapy

• Non-GMO, Gluten and Parben Free
  • Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Marilyn K.
Super great for a relaxing day! On my day off I'll slip this on my wrist and turn on some
Netflix. It makes me feel great and doesn't really oily or sticky throughout the day! A great product I was happy to get and try!
Annie L.
Durham, NC
I use this everytime before I go to bed and when I wake up in the morning. I roll it on the temples of my head and sometimes under my nose. It is so realxing to smell lavendar right before I go to bed. It is extremely easy to roll on and doesn't get all over your hands.
Alanna D.
Norwalk, OH
You really cannot go wrong with lavender essential oils, but this one seems awesome! I love that it has a roll ball, for easy and clean application. This has found it's spot on my nightstand & gets applied every night before bed! Helps calm my mind and puts me to sleep!
Brittany K.
Waynesville, NC
At first not really knowing anything about the product, I read the directions and applied to locations on the body. Instantly with the scent of Lavender, a calming washes over me. Pretty neat how a scent can do that to a person. Give it a try and in a stressful time, apply!
Jenae W.
I love the scent! It is a true to a lavender fragrance.  It was very simple to use and lasted almost the entire work day for me! I'm not sure if it was something I'd buy for myself, but I enjoyed receiving it through the Splash VoxBox!  It would be a good purchase.
Joanne L.
Great scent and it's very relaxing. The bottle is small and the roll-on is easy to use. I love the packaging. It's small and easy to throw in my purse or take it with me when I travel.

Disclaimer: I received this product complimentary for testing purposes.
Hannah U.
Goodlettsvlle, TN
I love applying this before bed to soothe me and relax my thoughts. It calms me down and relieves stress, therefore I highly recommend for all college students and anybody who gets stressed easily. Convenient for travel, putting in purse, and goes on with ease! :)
Brittany H.
Johns Island, SC
I was super excited to receive this in my voxbox to sample!! I love lavender and I love essential oils but I never can use them in my bath because they make me itchy. Was happy to try this roll on. It is so relaxing and doesn't leave any residue. Will likely purchase in the future.
Dawn M.
Bloomingdale, GA
I love essential oils to begin with so when I saw this product I couldn't be more excited and it came at the perfect time before a test. Just what I needed to help relieve some of that stress and get me thru the week and it's roll on!! What's not to love about this product
Anna F.
Norfolk, VA
I was so excited to see that I received the lavender roll on from Influenster (free for testing purposes!!)

The smell is perfect. This lavender scent is the perfect blend, not too aggressive. The cobalt blue bottle is very pretty, and the roller ball feels nice on my skin.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.