BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #2 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Haleigh B.
Haleigh B.
This roll on smells so wonderful! I usually use pure lavender oil on my wrists and bottom of my feet to relax before bed, but this is nicer to use since it is a bit diluted by a carrier oil. Seems like a high quality product. I recieved this free from Influenster
Evellyn M.
Evellyn M.
Danville, CA
I really liked it! I loved the fragrance and lavender is my favorite, can I use it as a perfume? Haha. It feels so good and I'll have to buy another one cause now it's part of my days, I mean nights, before I go to bed. Nature’s Origin™ Lavender Roll-On
Amber D.
Amber D.
Okeana, OH
It's very relaxing . It smells great . But it is very strong so you don't want to put a bunch on at once ! Apply behind the ears and on your wrists ! It will leave your skin very oily . The first time I used it behind my ear I woke up the next day with a big pimple .
Tracey A.
Tracey A.
Indianapolis, IN
The Lavender Roll-On from Nature's Origin is a great way to relax. It has a light lavender smell that's relaxing. I'm new to items like these and it was definitely relaxing at the end of a long day. I just used a little bit and it has such a relaxing scent.
Alaina W.
Alaina W.
I love the way this smells! It smells just like the Love Lettuce Lush face mask, fresh and natural. I wear it as an everyday scent. I've also read before that lavender is a calling scent, so I especially like to put it on before a test.

Received free courtesy of Influenster!
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
Toccoa, GA
This product is very soothing as should lavender be. It is great in it's roller bottle as that makes it easier to carry around with me in my purse. I love the bottle design as well! And the Eco-friendly packaging is awesome! I would recommend this to others.
Stacy G.
Stacy G.
Oakhurst, NJ
I received this product for free in exchange for me honest review. I enjoyed the lavender scent, but didn't really find the product unique or all that necessary to be honest. I applied this to the temples when I had a headache to test its aromatherapy qualities, and it helped.
Brittany Y.
Brittany Y.
chicago, IL
this helped a bit with my anxiety. i felt a little more relaxed when i used it but i do think it'll get better as i learn more about when/how to use it. i do recommend it to everyone who struggles with similar things. just try it out. you won't be disappointed.
Emily Catherine K.
Emily Catherine K.
Swarthmore, PA
I love this oil. It's so luxurious. I apply on pressure points before bedtime and I can definitely tell that it relaxes me. It's my new favorite lavender oil. I will definitely repurchase when I run out. I received this product for free in exchange for my review.
Iris M.
Iris M.
Coral Springs, FL
Great scent, love that the packaging is made from treefree paper. I like it but than others I've used, it defiently lasts longer than other oils I have tried. It works great as a massage oil as well. Live this product. I got this product free opinions are my own
jasmine D.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.