BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #5 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Sierra P.
Drumright, OK
This oil is so handy! I can keep it in my purse or even in my clutch! It's so small and compact and very easy to apply with the roller! This is the first time I've ever used an essential oil but I will definitely be using them more often! I can't wait to try some other oils!
Anna F.
Norfolk, VA
I was so excited to see that I received the lavender roll on from Influenster (free for testing purposes!!)

The smell is perfect. This lavender scent is the perfect blend, not too aggressive. The cobalt blue bottle is very pretty, and the roller ball feels nice on my skin.
Joanne L.
Great scent and it's very relaxing. The bottle is small and the roll-on is easy to use. I love the packaging. It's small and easy to throw in my purse or take it with me when I travel.

Disclaimer: I received this product complimentary for testing purposes.
Dawn M.
Richmond Hill, GA
I love essential oils to begin with so when I saw this product I couldn't be more excited and it came at the perfect time before a test. Just what I needed to help relieve some of that stress and get me thru the week and it's roll on!! What's not to love about this product
Annie L.
Durham, NC
I use this everytime before I go to bed and when I wake up in the morning. I roll it on the temples of my head and sometimes under my nose. It is so realxing to smell lavendar right before I go to bed. It is extremely easy to roll on and doesn't get all over your hands.
Marilyn K.
Super great for a relaxing day! On my day off I'll slip this on my wrist and turn on some
Netflix. It makes me feel great and doesn't really oily or sticky throughout the day! A great product I was happy to get and try!
Kara H.
Saint Michael, MN
I love this product! I put it on in the morning and before I go to bed. The smell is super calming and delicious. Although, I wish it was a little longer lasting. Otherwise, nothing but great things to say about the lavender scent!! Would love to try more of their products.
Anna D.
Greenville, SC
I loved how convenient the Nature's Origin Lavendar Roll-On oil was. It was easy to throw in my bag and take with me which I appreciated compared to a typical bottle of essential oil. The lavender smelled great and rolled on smoothly. I would plan to try again with different scents as well.
Kayle B.
Yardley, PA
Such a great product. I received this for free for testing purposes in my SPLASH voxbox and I am so happy  I did. It has a great natural lavender scent- which makes it not too overpowering. It helps me feel relaxed which is just what I need. I definitely recommend this!
Brittany K.
Waynesville, NC
At first not really knowing anything about the product, I read the directions and applied to locations on the body. Instantly with the scent of Lavender, a calming washes over me. Pretty neat how a scent can do that to a person. Give it a try and in a stressful time, apply!
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Clairton, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Melissa T.