BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #7 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Monali P.
Philadelphia, PA
The packaging was beautiful and the scent is very relaxing. Highly recommended for those people who love candles and aromatics and also great for constant infusion of scent.

I received this product for free in a voxbox for testing purposes.
Zakiya B.
Edgewater Prk, NJ
Such a nice smelling oil , I put in on every night before I go to bed and it just makes me smell so good . A small size bottle however a little goes a long way with this product . I would def recommended this for messages and other therapeutic remedies .
Brittany C.
Kalamazoo, MI
Disclaimer: I haven't tried a lot of essential oils. I loved the fact that this was a roll on. I use it on my temples and wrists before I sleep. I also put it on my feet/legs to help with restless leg syndrome. However, I don't think it's the most long lasting oil out there.
Kelley B.
Monmouth Jct, NJ
I really love the smell of lavender, I always have a hard time falling asleep and I diffuse lavender in my room to help me sleep better. Ive been applying this to my wrist before bed. The smell is so calming and smells like a true lavender essential oil.
Mika G.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
This roll on lavender oil was SUCH a treat to receive free in my Influenster summer splash vox box, lavender is my favorite soothing scent, and this roll on oil is long lasting and the scent is very strong, a perfect thing to keep in your purse for sure
Emily B.
White Riv Jct, VT
Nature's Origin Lavender Roll-On is such a beautiful scent. It's convenient to have in your bag or even your back pocket because it's small enough. The scent is very strong for the first 20 seconds and then simmers down to a pleasant whiff of it.
Peyton B.
Danville, KY
i definitely like the smell of this product. its very relaxing. it is a roll on which is nice because its not too messy upon application. i like how its all natural, non-gmo, and not tested on animals. if you like aroma therapy this is for you for sure
Melanie H.
Raleigh, NC
This product smells wonderful! I have never used a roll-on essential oil product. I applied this before going to bed and the lavender really seemed to help me relax and calmed me. I would be interested in trying the other scents. This is a great product!
Nastasia A.
I've always wanted to try essential oils but never got around to it so I was so excited to receive this in my splash voxbox. I love that it's a roll-on application and that I can take it anywhere. I also love the lavender scent and find it really calming!
Alexis A.
Portland, OR
Pretty good quality for the price but nothing compared to certified pure theraputic grade oils. The roll on is nice though behind the ears and such. It smells like great lavender but didnt give me the usual relaxation effects i feel from other brands.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Melissa T.
Greensboro, NC
Where can I buy this?
Kristin N.
Hamburg, AR
Is the lavender available in drops for a diffuser?Nature’s Origin™ Lavender Roll-On