BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #5 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Deni M.
Overland Park, KS
Love how it smells and how easy it is to apply. I've use it for about a week and apply when im feeling stressed out and need to relax to keep going and im not sure if it actually works but I would like to think so! Love the smell of it though! It easily fits in my purse!
Lee L.
. I received the Lavender roll on free in exchange for my honest review.
I wish they would send more than one sample. I really like the smell and the size is great. I like the roll on feat. its great for ppl on the go. However id like it to be interchangeable. from roll on to droplets. thanx
Maddie B.
Nashville, TN
Very calming. I am not the kind of person who really knows how to use it though. I try putting it on my wrist, and even on my feet to calm them. I am currently pregnant and it smells great and I haven't payed to close of attention but I guess you could say it is calming.
Elizabeth Z.
I was excited to try this as everyone into oils right now! I loved the soft lavender scent, which was not overwhelming. I used this on my wrists, neck and back of my neck. Definitely calmed me down and helped me relax. Highly recommend! I did receive this free from Influenster.
Claire A.
Cedar Rapids, IA
I really like the smell of this oil, very calming! I haven't really used essential oils before but I liked that this was roll on - not so much mess which is more convenient in my opinion and I am so glad I got this in my box because I probably wouldn't have tried it otherwise!
Caitlin C.
I was pleasantly surprised with this product. The lavender aroma smells so nice, it instantly puts me at ease and in a calm state. The roll on application is easy to use and rolls on just the right amount of oil. I am a first time user but it will definitely not be my last!
Casey O.
Wilmington, NC
Love it!!!! I've actually never had any essential oils, but this was so fun to have the roll on! The smell is GREAT. It's not overwhelming at all, and it lasts a long time! It's easy to use, not messy at all. Love this stuff. *product received complimentary for testing purposes*
Kara H.
Duluth, MN
I love this product! I put it on in the morning and before I go to bed. The smell is super calming and delicious. Although, I wish it was a little longer lasting. Otherwise, nothing but great things to say about the lavender scent!! Would love to try more of their products.
Sierra P.
Drumright, OK
This oil is so handy! I can keep it in my purse or even in my clutch! It's so small and compact and very easy to apply with the roller! This is the first time I've ever used an essential oil but I will definitely be using them more often! I can't wait to try some other oils!
Anna D.
Greenville, SC
I loved how convenient the Nature's Origin Lavendar Roll-On oil was. It was easy to throw in my bag and take with me which I appreciated compared to a typical bottle of essential oil. The lavender smelled great and rolled on smoothly. I would plan to try again with different scents as well.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.