BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #5 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Maddie B.
Nashville, TN
Very calming. I am not the kind of person who really knows how to use it though. I try putting it on my wrist, and even on my feet to calm them. I am currently pregnant and it smells great and I haven't payed to close of attention but I guess you could say it is calming.
Jillian C.
Kimball, MN
For someone who has those days were my anxiety gets the best of me, this is actually a nice thing to have in my purse. I put a little on my wrists, and it gives off a relaxing and pleasant scent. Not only is it relaxing during a stressful day, it also smells great! Nothing like a natural "perfume"!
Lee L.
. I received the Lavender roll on free in exchange for my honest review.
I wish they would send more than one sample. I really like the smell and the size is great. I like the roll on feat. its great for ppl on the go. However id like it to be interchangeable. from roll on to droplets. thanx
Elizabeth Z.
I was excited to try this as everyone into oils right now! I loved the soft lavender scent, which was not overwhelming. I used this on my wrists, neck and back of my neck. Definitely calmed me down and helped me relax. Highly recommend! I did receive this free from Influenster.
Caitlin C.
I was pleasantly surprised with this product. The lavender aroma smells so nice, it instantly puts me at ease and in a calm state. The roll on application is easy to use and rolls on just the right amount of oil. I am a first time user but it will definitely not be my last!
Claire A.
Cedar Rapids, IA
I really like the smell of this oil, very calming! I haven't really used essential oils before but I liked that this was roll on - not so much mess which is more convenient in my opinion and I am so glad I got this in my box because I probably wouldn't have tried it otherwise!
Stephanie P.
Miami Lakes, FL
Essential oils are a wonderful new thing that people are starting to learn about. This lavender roll on is extremely potent, great for on the go use and the brand is excellent!! I will definitely be looking for other oily scents to add to my collection. Thank you influenster!!!
Deni M.
Overland Park , KS
Love how it smells and how easy it is to apply. I've use it for about a week and apply when im feeling stressed out and need to relax to keep going and im not sure if it actually works but I would like to think so! Love the smell of it though! It easily fits in my purse!
Alissa G.
Ukiah , CA
I love how easily it rolls on. It didn't make a mess and not to much came out at once. It was just enough. The smell it's over powering and it smells great! The smell last a long time too. I put it on before I go to bed and I can still smell it in the morning when I wake up!
Anna D.
Greenville, SC
I loved how convenient the Nature's Origin Lavendar Roll-On oil was. It was easy to throw in my bag and take with me which I appreciated compared to a typical bottle of essential oil. The lavender smelled great and rolled on smoothly. I would plan to try again with different scents as well.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Clairton, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Melissa T.