BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #2 in Aromatherapy

• Quality Assured

Adia M.
Adia M.
Naples, FL
Nature's Origin could not have been more on point with this product. It fits in any purse, bag, or backpack, its airplane friendly, and it actually works. I used this roll-on aromatherapy stick before a 3 hour flight & it truly did soothe and calm my in-flight jitters. LOVE love love
Kailey K.
Kailey K.
Oviedo, FL
I love this essential oil. It smells great but isn't too overpowering. I usually apply to my wrists and temples before going to bed, and it helps me fall asleep no problem. I would love to try the other scents after trying the lavender, i'm sure they're all great.
Cait M.
Cait M.
Cedar Rapids, IA
I received this product for free from Influenster for testing purposes. I am impressed! The oil has a nice scent and rolls on easily without leaving oily residue. The bottle is a nice size with attractive, simple packaging. I only wish the scent was a bit stronger.
ms p.
ms p.
Denver, CO
Just tried this product this morning fresh out the shower. I can say for an initial reaction I do like the product I can feel my body relaxing in some areas where I applied it. Not sure yet if I would purchase it. Ill have to check market value to see if its budget friendly.
Renee H.
Renee H.
Oxnard, CA
Love this lavender essential oil roll-on from Natures Origin! It has a very pleasant, calming scent and I love to apply it before doing yoga, meditation or at bedtime. It is very convenient in this roll-on form to throw in my purse or gym bag and is a great value for the price!
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Baltimore, MD
I absolutely love the idea of aromatherapy/essential oil in a rollerball! It's so incredibly convenient and keeps the oil from making a mess on your hands. The lavender scent is one of my favorites. I would definitely purchase this again in other scents as well.
Sabrina B.
Sabrina B.
West Newbury, MA
I used this product when I was having trouble sleeping. I rolled a small amount on my chest and the subtle scent of lavender instantly relaxed me. I would love to try more scents from this brand! I received mine complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
Toccoa, GA
This product is very soothing as should lavender be. It is great in it's roller bottle as that makes it easier to carry around with me in my purse. I love the bottle design as well! And the Eco-friendly packaging is awesome! I would recommend this to others.
Brittany Y.
Brittany Y.
chicago, IL
this helped a bit with my anxiety. i felt a little more relaxed when i used it but i do think it'll get better as i learn more about when/how to use it. i do recommend it to everyone who struggles with similar things. just try it out. you won't be disappointed.
Tracey A.
Tracey A.
Indianapolis, IN
The Lavender Roll-On from Nature's Origin is a great way to relax. It has a light lavender smell that's relaxing. I'm new to items like these and it was definitely relaxing at the end of a long day. I just used a little bit and it has such a relaxing scent.
jasmine D.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.