BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #7 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Alexis M.
Bowling green , OH
I am not a huge lavender fan but i really liked this. Ive never used oils before but have read and seen all the benefits from them. I used this before bed and i felt relaxed the more i smelled it. Id be interested to see what it would do in one of those diffusers.
Claretny C.
Chesapeake , VA
I'm not personally a fan of oil blends but I must say I'm in love with the delicate smell of this lavender blend. I mixed it with sugar and honey and made a scrub that was wonderful on my skin. It's perfect to relax, to do relaxing massages and to create scrubs!
Susan W.
Cupertino , CA
I love this scent! It's very relaxing and reminds me of the smells of a spa or a sauna. It be a little strong at times but not overwhelming at all. I also love the packaging and it feels like a high quality bottle. I would totally recommend this product to others if you enjoy aromatherapy and this scent! I received this product to test through Influenster.
Nora B.
PLAINVILLE, MA
Amazing - this product is great for travel and sleeping. It is so relaxing and has a really good scent. I like how portable it is so I can put it in my overnight bag when I am travelling to an unfamiliar place. There is no mess and it is easy to use anywhere! :)
Brittany C.
Kalamazoo, MI
Disclaimer: I haven't tried a lot of essential oils. I loved the fact that this was a roll on. I use it on my temples and wrists before I sleep. I also put it on my feet/legs to help with restless leg syndrome. However, I don't think it's the most long lasting oil out there.
J.B. W.
I received the lavender oil from Influenster for review purporses.

I enjoyed my lavender roll on, and I use it in my hands and feet every night to help aid with sleep. I haven't noticed that's it's been extremely effective but it does have a nice smell.
Peyton B.
Danville, KY
i definitely like the smell of this product. its very relaxing. it is a roll on which is nice because its not too messy upon application. i like how its all natural, non-gmo, and not tested on animals. if you like aroma therapy this is for you for sure
Vicnnel G.
Do olor y todo lo que es el, me encato de verdad me encataria recibir sus demas presentaciones soy amante de los olores, de los masajes de todo el y cuando vi que iba a recibir una muestra wuoooooooooo fue de verdad una gran alegria para mi, espectacular
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Love this roll on its great for headaches. It smells really nice and is great for keeping in my purse. I like that I don’t have to mix with a carrier oil before use and it’s very affordable. It does seem a bit cheap and not the best quality but might use again.
Mika G.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
This roll on lavender oil was SUCH a treat to receive free in my Influenster summer splash vox box, lavender is my favorite soothing scent, and this roll on oil is long lasting and the scent is very strong, a perfect thing to keep in your purse for sure
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Melissa T.
Greensboro, NC
Where can I buy this?
Kristin N.
Hamburg, AR
Is the lavender available in drops for a diffuser?Nature’s Origin™ Lavender Roll-On