BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #2 in Aromatherapy

• Quality Assured

Adia M.
Adia M.
Naples, FL
Nature's Origin could not have been more on point with this product. It fits in any purse, bag, or backpack, its airplane friendly, and it actually works. I used this roll-on aromatherapy stick before a 3 hour flight & it truly did soothe and calm my in-flight jitters. LOVE love love
Chelsie C.
Chelsie C.
Ashby, MA
The smell is so relaxing I would recommend this to anyone especially using on a day when they are stressed. The lavender scent is so calming. I would like to buy the other scents to because I love this one so much. I like to use it before bed and put it on the wrist
Samantha H.
Samantha H.
Jacksonville, FL
Smells of light lavender, I wouldn't personally wear the oil, but I would put it in a diffuser and scent my room with it. I would like to try the sweet almond oil, but this lavender does the trick when it comes to making my home smell amazing! Thanks Natures origin!
Chantil A.
Chantil A.
Arlington , TX
I liked using the Nature origins aromatherapy specially since it was a roll on so it was easy to handle/ use , I received it for free in my #SplashVoxBox for testing purposes . I recommend this to anyone who just wants to kick back their feet and relax for a moment
Aubrey W.
Aubrey W.
Sheboygan, WI
I just can't stand the smell of lavender. I just think it's a disgusting smell. Kind of disappointed when I got the lavender aromatherapy role in my splash voxbox. I was really hoping that I would get a different one. But I guess it became a good gift for my sister.
Annie C.
Annie C.
Milwaukee, WI
I received this product for free in my voxbox for testing purposes but all the opinions are my own and I love this product I think it is a very big stress reliever I usually put it on when I'm doing the facial and trying to unwind for today and I think it works for
Tess F.
Tess F.
Cullowhee, NC
I received this product complimentary of Influenster for rating purposes. I love the smell and packaging of this product. The lavender scent is not too overpowering but still strong enough to notice. The rollerball is super convenient as well. I don't necessarily think I would apply it throughout the day as the directions state but I still like the product overall.
Chelsea C.
Chelsea C.
Snellville, GA
This smells amazing and it keeps me calm at work. I work with kids and it can be a very far from peaceful and serene. I use before work to put me in a serene state of mind and after work of keep my calm as i head home. Its really good little tool to have and its fairly inexpensive.
ms p.
ms p.
Denver, CO
Just tried this product this morning fresh out the shower. I can say for an initial reaction I do like the product I can feel my body relaxing in some areas where I applied it. Not sure yet if I would purchase it. Ill have to check market value to see if its budget friendly.
Kailey K.
Kailey K.
Oviedo, FL
I love this essential oil. It smells great but isn't too overpowering. I usually apply to my wrists and temples before going to bed, and it helps me fall asleep no problem. I would love to try the other scents after trying the lavender, i'm sure they're all great.
jasmine D.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.