BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #5 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Daniella B.
Princeton, TX
Absolutely love this. The fragrance isn't too strong for an essential oil and it doesn't irritate my skin like essential oils tend to.
I love applying this on my temples when I have a headache and also on the temples, wrist, behind the ears, and chest before I go to bed to wind down.
Hannah P.
Warrenton, VA
I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS PRODUCT. Essential oils are a part of my daily routine. They are the most amazing aids in everything, and this roll on ball is genius. It is super easy to carry around, mess free, and really soothes my headaches and stress when I need it. I definitely recommend and will be buying a lot from this company.
Carly H.
Cedar Rapids, IA
I really enjoyed the lavender roll-on I received in my SPLASH Vox Box. It has a calming effect and it is an easy/small thing to carry with in your purse. The only downside is that I don't think the scent lasts very long...it needs to be reapplied frequently for lasting freshness.
Debbie R.
Harker Hts, TX
This is my favorite item from the splash voxbox! First off, I LOVE aromatherapy products and essential oils are one of my favorite products to use on the daily. This floral lavender scent is amazing to help relieve stress and anxiety. The smell is so calming and instantly relaxes you!
Cristin W.
Warner Robins, GA
Probably my favorite product I've ever gotten from Influenster! Great value, great oil, great scent! A very calming and easy way to wear your oils. The lavender is perfect for anyone with stress and anxiety so being able to carry this anywhere is such a bonus! 2 thumbs up y'all!
Megan B.
Edina, MN
I'm a huge fan of essential oils, so I'm really not surprised I love this so much. The roll-on feature makes this product such a BREAZE to put on. Plus, having a stash of lavender oil in the office is really helpful on stressful days. For $6.99 a bottle, you can't beat the price!
Megan H.
Euless, TX
I'm a first time user of this product, I loved the scent of this oil. It was long lasting, and lasted all day. The product has a beautiful packaging and bottle, the scent is a bit strong at first but light thru the day!
Camryn T.
This product is amazing! The scent is not too overpowering and lasts a long time. The roll-on application makes it easy to take on the go. I also really enjoy the glass packaging- really makes it feel like you are using a high quality product. I will definitely be purchasing more in the future.
Brianna S.
Danville, VA
I received the Lavender roll on in my Vox Box, and although the product is very cute, I am not a big fan of lavender as a scent. I still tried to use it to see if it did anything, but it didn't. I would recommend others to try it if they liked the scent, but it's a no from me.
Stephanie P.
Miami Lakes, FL
Essential oils are a wonderful new thing that people are starting to learn about. This lavender roll on is extremely potent, great for on the go use and the brand is excellent!! I will definitely be looking for other oily scents to add to my collection. Thank you influenster!!!
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.