BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #5 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Peyton K.
Columbia , SC
This stuff is seriously the bomb! I put this on my wrists and temples and seriously I can feel it calm me down. It's like not omg I just got calmer it just puts you in a better mind set. Also love that it's a roll on and can fit in your purse and bring it anywhere.
sonya d.
Smell of lavender but not too overpowering or strong. It is meant to be able to rub onto wrists, temples of behind ear for calming and relaxation. Comes with a rollerball for easy application. Formula is not overly greasy or runny. Would definitely recommend.
Hannah H.
Buckeye , AZ
I actually like this product more than I thought I would. I love the convenience of the roll on applicator. Makes it so easy unlike the usual oils that can be messy. I love how it smells. I struggle with anxiety and this does help calm me down. I highly recommend!
jessica l.
I got the lavender scent in my splash voxbox, I loving using lavender oil for my anxiety and also just to calm down and destress a bit. It smells so good and really works on making me calm. I can also take the roll on with me wherever I go and use it when I need it.
Nimarta K.
I got this complimentary product in my Splash Voxbox and it does really work for me in calming me down. I had the lavender one and lavender has always been a form of relaxation for me. Compared to like "Aveenos soothing lotion" this works just as well for me!
Alyshia J.
Edmond, OK
Although I am allergic to lavender, I love natures Orgin! There brand has always worked well with me and I love their roll on essential oils! The peppermint one I have used before works well for a long while! I highly recommend this product and will continue buying them!
Dakota M.
Smethport, PA
The Nature’s Origin™ Lavender Roll-On is great! One day my boyfriend was having an especially hard time going to sleep; I put some behind his ears and all over his back, he was asleep in 15 minutes! This is a great product for helping you to relax.
Karina W.
Quincy, MA
I love the smell of lavender but not during the day. I would use this product at night as a sleeping scent. It is a little bit strong for me but does smell natural. The application (roll on) is very convenient and allows for as much or as little to be applied.
Rebecca B.
Beaverton, OR
I really love this product! The smell of lavender is perfect and it is very convenient to carry around. I haven't had it long enough to know how the calming effects work but even as just a little perfume (I love the smell of lavender) this product excites me.
Brittnee P.
MISSOURI CITY, TX
This is my lullaby. It's not a strong scent, but just enough to let my body know it's time to unwind and get ready for bed. A little goes a long way. This is my first time using it and I love it. I would definitely buy this, since I received it free this time.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Melissa T.
Greensboro, NC
Where can I buy this?
Kristin N.
Hamburg, AR
Is the lavender available in drops for a diffuser?Nature’s Origin™ Lavender Roll-On