BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #3 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Mandi V.
Frackville, PA
I absolutely loved this!  It smelled so good but wasn't overbearing and definitely left me feeling relaxed.  The bottle is cute and compact -- easy to throw in your purse and go!  Plus, it lasted a long time!  I would definitely make it a point to buy it again!
Megan H.
Euless, TX
I'm a first time user of this product, I loved the scent of this oil. It was long lasting, and lasted all day. The product has a beautiful packaging and bottle, the scent is a bit strong at first but light thru the day!
Megan B.
Edina, MN
I'm a huge fan of essential oils, so I'm really not surprised I love this so much. The roll-on feature makes this product such a BREAZE to put on. Plus, having a stash of lavender oil in the office is really helpful on stressful days. For $6.99 a bottle, you can't beat the price!
Shamita R.
Bronx, NY
This is extremely convenient and perfect for anyone who likes lavender. Packaging is great and I've never used a roll on essential oil before. Would definitely get more especially ones catered to my taste. Lavender is not my favorite, but I can't deny that this is a great product.
Camryn T.
This product is amazing! The scent is not too overpowering and lasts a long time. The roll-on application makes it easy to take on the go. I also really enjoy the glass packaging- really makes it feel like you are using a high quality product. I will definitely be purchasing more in the future.
Carly H.
Cedar Rapids, IA
I really enjoyed the lavender roll-on I received in my SPLASH Vox Box. It has a calming effect and it is an easy/small thing to carry with in your purse. The only downside is that I don't think the scent lasts very long...it needs to be reapplied frequently for lasting freshness.
Cristin W.
Warner Robins, GA
Probably my favorite product I've ever gotten from Influenster! Great value, great oil, great scent! A very calming and easy way to wear your oils. The lavender is perfect for anyone with stress and anxiety so being able to carry this anywhere is such a bonus! 2 thumbs up y'all!
Ashley G.
Hattiesburg , MS
This product is really nice. The packaging is sturdy and made perfectly for travel use! The scent is not overwhelming and very relaxing. I like the roller ball application. I would highly recommend this product to others and I look forward to trying other products from this line.
Debbie R.
Harker Hts, TX
This is my favorite item from the splash voxbox! First off, I LOVE aromatherapy products and essential oils are one of my favorite products to use on the daily. This floral lavender scent is amazing to help relieve stress and anxiety. The smell is so calming and instantly relaxes you!
Deni M.
Overland Park , KS
Love how it smells and how easy it is to apply. I've use it for about a week and apply when im feeling stressed out and need to relax to keep going and im not sure if it actually works but I would like to think so! Love the smell of it though! It easily fits in my purse!
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Melissa T.