BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #5 in Aromatherapy

• Non-GMO, Gluten and Parben Free
  • Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Kendall F.
I wish I'd had the chance to receive a different oil in my box, since I've already got three lavender products at home. That being said, I'm a lavender expert! ;) I love this roll-on. It's not overpowering, and it seems like good quality. I look forward to showing it to my friends.
Luciana T.
Philadelphia, PA
This bottle has a great roll on applicator so it is not messy at all! I roll a little on my upper chest so that I can breathe it and a little on my inner wrists. The scent is not strong at all, if you want it stronger you can put more. Not really oily either has a soothing sensation.
Emily H.
Madisonville , TN
I am so obsessed with essential oils, especially lavender. I suffer from anxiety at times, and the fact that a Nature's Origins lavender roll on blend was included in my box was amazing. I would definitely purchase this for myself to go along with my oils collection! Love it so much.
Rachael V.
I've only used this once but I already am in love with it. I love that it is a roll on so it is super easy to use! The smell is excellent and a lot longer lasting than many other essential oil products I've used. This is perfect to keep in my desk at work to help melt my stress away!
Courtney R.
Santee, CA
I love lavender scents so I was happy that I was given a complimentary lavender roll on of essential oil. This smells so nice and I like that I can bring it on the go. I would always recommend a good essential like this to others since it's great to keep in your purse or on the go!
Carolina E.
Dallas, TX
I loved it!!! It's so practical to apply and the smell is amazing! I simply love lavender but I have a roommate that is allergic to it, so I can't use the oil in my diffuser. Having a roll-on version that will make the smell stay with me and not in the whole room makes me so happy!
Rue A.
I feel so happy when I put this on, I literally have a sense of peace. Like who's a ball of flipping sunshine, oh this girl! Yes, give me this x 100. I put it on my wrists and my Cupid's bow it's heaven
Debbie R.
Harker Hts, TX
This is my favorite item from the splash voxbox! First off, I LOVE aromatherapy products and essential oils are one of my favorite products to use on the daily. This floral lavender scent is amazing to help relieve stress and anxiety. The smell is so calming and instantly relaxes you!
Mandi V.
Frackville, PA
I absolutely loved this!  It smelled so good but wasn't overbearing and definitely left me feeling relaxed.  The bottle is cute and compact -- easy to throw in your purse and go!  Plus, it lasted a long time!  I would definitely make it a point to buy it again!
Shamita R.
Bronx, NY
This is extremely convenient and perfect for anyone who likes lavender. Packaging is great and I've never used a roll on essential oil before. Would definitely get more especially ones catered to my taste. Lavender is not my favorite, but I can't deny that this is a great product.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.