BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #5 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Elisse M.
San Diego, CA
This is such a clever product! I roll this onto the inside of my wrists before bed and smell it as I lay down as a form of calming aromatherapy. This works similarly to pillow mist, except this is less sticky and doesn't get onto my face/hair. Plus the smell lingers for quite awhile!
Luciana T.
Philadelphia, PA
This bottle has a great roll on applicator so it is not messy at all! I roll a little on my upper chest so that I can breathe it and a little on my inner wrists. The scent is not strong at all, if you want it stronger you can put more. Not really oily either has a soothing sensation.
Kelsey L.
Griffin, GA
I really enjoyed using this product at night (the lavender scent) to promote relaxation. It really does help ease you to sleep much faster. I have also had such a hard time going to sleep, so I now find essentials oils to be super helpful. I also like the convient rollerball.

*I recieved this product free of charge through influenster for reviewing purposes.*
Courtney R.
Santee, CA
I love lavender scents so I was happy that I was given a complimentary lavender roll on of essential oil. This smells so nice and I like that I can bring it on the go. I would always recommend a good essential like this to others since it's great to keep in your purse or on the go!
Emily H.
Madisonville , TN
I am so obsessed with essential oils, especially lavender. I suffer from anxiety at times, and the fact that a Nature's Origins lavender roll on blend was included in my box was amazing. I would definitely purchase this for myself to go along with my oils collection! Love it so much.
Rue A.
I feel so happy when I put this on, I literally have a sense of peace. Like who's a ball of flipping sunshine, oh this girl! Yes, give me this x 100. I put it on my wrists and my Cupid's bow it's heaven
Kendall F.
I wish I'd had the chance to receive a different oil in my box, since I've already got three lavender products at home. That being said, I'm a lavender expert! ;) I love this roll-on. It's not overpowering, and it seems like good quality. I look forward to showing it to my friends.
Carolina E.
Cedar Hill, TX
I loved it!!! It's so practical to apply and the smell is amazing! I simply love lavender but I have a roommate that is allergic to it, so I can't use the oil in my diffuser. Having a roll-on version that will make the smell stay with me and not in the whole room makes me so happy!
Hannah P.
Warrenton, VA
I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS PRODUCT. Essential oils are a part of my daily routine. They are the most amazing aids in everything, and this roll on ball is genius. It is super easy to carry around, mess free, and really soothes my headaches and stress when I need it. I definitely recommend and will be buying a lot from this company.
Mandi V.
Frackville, PA
I absolutely loved this!  It smelled so good but wasn't overbearing and definitely left me feeling relaxed.  The bottle is cute and compact -- easy to throw in your purse and go!  Plus, it lasted a long time!  I would definitely make it a point to buy it again!
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Clairton, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Melissa T.