BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #2 in Aromatherapy

• Quality Assured

Monica M.
Monica M.
San Antonio, TX
I got this product totally free with Influenster for testing purposes and let me just say... I love it!! Good value for the bottle. It's very calming and soothing but not too powerful. I recommend it to everyone especially if you're stressed or have trouble sleeping.
Kristian C.
Kristian C.
New Florence, MO
At first I didn't think I would like the lavender smell of this oil but I adore it! Most essential oils break me out if I use them but this one doesn't! I have taken it everywhere with me since I received it in the mail and I am going to buy the peppermint one next 😊
Katelyn S.
Katelyn S.
Bethlehem, PA
This is really decently sized rollerball. I like the glass bottle and the scent is really nice. It's a delicate lavender and it seems to be relaxing. I plan to use it on my pulse points for help with anxiety and sleep. I love that this an all natural product as well!
Alyssa J.
Alyssa J.
Nashville , TN
I wish I could give this product more stars. I LOVE it. I'm living with 4 men right now and they all LOVE IT TOO! It is so soothing and the smell is perfect. All 5 of us have been putting it on every day since receiving it for free from Influenster. I highly recommend it!
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
Ocean Isl Bch, NC
This stuff is amazing. It smells so wonderful and I can leave it on my bedside table for at night. I have been rolling it behind my ears and inhaling deep breaths while smelling the roll on. I have slept so wonderfully every night I have done this and had vivid dreams!
Elaina V.
Elaina V.
Allentown, PA
First off I want to say that I have been interested in essential oils, but I have never purchased any before because I wasn't sure what to buy. This product is everything I wanted though! It smells like lavender with a sort of woodsy hint and it meets its description of "soothing, calming, reassuring" perfectly.
Rachael G.
Rachael G.
Overland Park, KS
The packaging is very nice; it's a sturdy glass vial with a large roll-on lid. The roll-on top is very convenient and makes for easy application. The product itself smells very pleasant, and is so relaxing that I have been using it before bed to help me fall asleep.
Samantha H.
Samantha H.
Jacksonville, FL
Smells of light lavender, I wouldn't personally wear the oil, but I would put it in a diffuser and scent my room with it. I would like to try the sweet almond oil, but this lavender does the trick when it comes to making my home smell amazing! Thanks Natures origin!
Isabelle M.
Isabelle M.
Brookings , SD
The box is where this product starts. It looks sleek and inviting and provides background information on the specific product you are receiving. The bottle is a large size for a roll on aromatherapy and will last awhile. I love the smell of lavender so that's just an added bonus.
Chelsie C.
Chelsie C.
Ashby, MA
The smell is so relaxing I would recommend this to anyone especially using on a day when they are stressed. The lavender scent is so calming. I would like to buy the other scents to because I love this one so much. I like to use it before bed and put it on the wrist
jasmine D.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.