BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #4 in Aromatherapy

• Non-GMO, Gluten and Parben Free
  • Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Rue A.
I feel so happy when I put this on, I literally have a sense of peace. Like who's a ball of flipping sunshine, oh this girl! Yes, give me this x 100. I put it on my wrists and my Cupid's bow it's heaven
Courtney R.
Santee, CA
I love lavender scents so I was happy that I was given a complimentary lavender roll on of essential oil. This smells so nice and I like that I can bring it on the go. I would always recommend a good essential like this to others since it's great to keep in your purse or on the go!
Michelle W.
denver, CO
I really enjoyed this as a part of my #splashvoxbox! It was a very nice smelling scent with an easy application. The bottle is small enough to pop into your purse. The potency of the scent was not too overwhelming, which I also liked. Overall, I will continue using this product!
Erica S.
Giving it three stars only because it doesn't smell as good as I think it could. However I would give it five stars for its calming affect and easy application. I got it free in my VoxBox and have already let my grandmother try it and she loved it as well! Would definitely recommend!
Rachael V.
I've only used this once but I already am in love with it. I love that it is a roll on so it is super easy to use! The smell is excellent and a lot longer lasting than many other essential oil products I've used. This is perfect to keep in my desk at work to help melt my stress away!
Emily H.
Madisonville , TN
I am so obsessed with essential oils, especially lavender. I suffer from anxiety at times, and the fact that a Nature's Origins lavender roll on blend was included in my box was amazing. I would definitely purchase this for myself to go along with my oils collection! Love it so much.
Luciana T.
Philadelphia, PA
This bottle has a great roll on applicator so it is not messy at all! I roll a little on my upper chest so that I can breathe it and a little on my inner wrists. The scent is not strong at all, if you want it stronger you can put more. Not really oily either has a soothing sensation.
Cristin P.
Tifton, GA
Probably my favorite product I've ever gotten from Influenster! Great value, great oil, great scent! A very calming and easy way to wear your oils. The lavender is perfect for anyone with stress and anxiety so being able to carry this anywhere is such a bonus! 2 thumbs up y'all!
Hannah P.
Warrenton, VA
I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS PRODUCT. Essential oils are a part of my daily routine. They are the most amazing aids in everything, and this roll on ball is genius. It is super easy to carry around, mess free, and really soothes my headaches and stress when I need it. I definitely recommend and will be buying a lot from this company.
Daniella B.
Princeton, TX
Absolutely love this. The fragrance isn't too strong for an essential oil and it doesn't irritate my skin like essential oils tend to.
I love applying this on my temples when I have a headache and also on the temples, wrist, behind the ears, and chest before I go to bed to wind down.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Melissa T.
Greensboro, NC
Where can I buy this?
Kristin N.
Hamburg, AR
Is the lavender available in drops for a diffuser?Nature’s Origin™ Lavender Roll-On