BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #5 in Aromatherapy

• Quality Assured

Madie T.
Kokomo, IN
I received the Nature's Origin lavender essential oils free from
influenster to try! I've never used essential oils before but after using this I think I will start. It's a roll-on stick so it's easy to apply. It smells great! And it WORKS! Within minutes I was feeling calm and soothed!
Emily S.
West Haven, CT
I absolutely love the fact that this a roll-on product!  It makes it easy to apply and I love carrying it with me on the go.  The scent is wonderful for sleep and keeps me calm.  I would definitely consider buying in the future!  I hope that more scents are released.
Carolina E.
Dallas, TX
I loved it!!! It's so practical to apply and the smell is amazing! I simply love lavender but I have a roommate that is allergic to it, so I can't use the oil in my diffuser. Having a roll-on version that will make the smell stay with me and not in the whole room makes me so happy!
Luciana T.
Philadelphia, PA
This bottle has a great roll on applicator so it is not messy at all! I roll a little on my upper chest so that I can breathe it and a little on my inner wrists. The scent is not strong at all, if you want it stronger you can put more. Not really oily either has a soothing sensation.
Kelsey L.
Griffin, GA
I really enjoyed using this product at night (the lavender scent) to promote relaxation. It really does help ease you to sleep much faster. I have also had such a hard time going to sleep, so I now find essentials oils to be super helpful. I also like the convient rollerball.

*I recieved this product free of charge through influenster for reviewing purposes.*
Meg S.
Love love love this roll on! I have horrible anxiety and lavender is one of the few things that helps soothe me. The roll on was easy to use and I didn't need to use much in order to get the scent going on my wrists. I will definitely be buying the full size when my sample runs out!
Erica S.
Giving it three stars only because it doesn't smell as good as I think it could. However I would give it five stars for its calming affect and easy application. I got it free in my VoxBox and have already let my grandmother try it and she loved it as well! Would definitely recommend!
Tiffany V.
The Nature's Origin Lavender Roll On delivered exactly as expected.  The scent is lovely.  It is noticeable without being overpowering and is certainly a relaxing scent.  It comes at a great price point and I love the convenience the roll on applicator provides.
Elisse M.
San Diego, CA
This is such a clever product! I roll this onto the inside of my wrists before bed and smell it as I lay down as a form of calming aromatherapy. This works similarly to pillow mist, except this is less sticky and doesn't get onto my face/hair. Plus the smell lingers for quite awhile!
Michelle W.
Denver , CO
I really enjoyed this as a part of my #splashvoxbox! It was a very nice smelling scent with an easy application. The bottle is small enough to pop into your purse. The potency of the scent was not too overwhelming, which I also liked. Overall, I will continue using this product!
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.