BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #5 in Aromatherapy

• Non-GMO, Gluten and Parben Free
  • Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Julianna H.
I got this in the splash voxbox and I love this thing! I have never tried topical essential oils and I must say, it works!! I put it on my wrists and just smelling it throughout the day relaxes me. I would definitely buy this again, but the size is so good I'm not sure if I'll be running out of it anytime soon!
Alexis R.
Portland, OR
This Lavender essential oil smells so good! I dabbed a few spots on head, my ear lobes and my wrists. I loved the fact that it was a roll-on. I instantly felt calm while laying down. I received this product for free! Nature’s Origin™ Lavender Roll-On
Emily S.
West Haven, CT
I absolutely love the fact that this a roll-on product!  It makes it easy to apply and I love carrying it with me on the go.  The scent is wonderful for sleep and keeps me calm.  I would definitely consider buying in the future!  I hope that more scents are released.
Asher S.
Henrico, VA
Love it! So very very very much. Great price great smell I would seriously buy this product over and over again I am in love I will be using this again. Victoria's Secret has nothing in this product lol.
Katie V.
Dallas, TX
I am so glad that I received this product (complimentary for testing purposes)  in my Splash VoxBox! I have recently gotten really into essential oils and I love that it comes in a roll on bottle.  The smell is wonderful and it really relaxes me every time I use it.
Meg S.
Love love love this roll on! I have horrible anxiety and lavender is one of the few things that helps soothe me. The roll on was easy to use and I didn't need to use much in order to get the scent going on my wrists. I will definitely be buying the full size when my sample runs out!
Tiffany V.
The Nature's Origin Lavender Roll On delivered exactly as expected.  The scent is lovely.  It is noticeable without being overpowering and is certainly a relaxing scent.  It comes at a great price point and I love the convenience the roll on applicator provides.
Luciana T.
Philadelphia, PA
This bottle has a great roll on applicator so it is not messy at all! I roll a little on my upper chest so that I can breathe it and a little on my inner wrists. The scent is not strong at all, if you want it stronger you can put more. Not really oily either has a soothing sensation.
Michelle W.
Denver , CO
I really enjoyed this as a part of my #splashvoxbox! It was a very nice smelling scent with an easy application. The bottle is small enough to pop into your purse. The potency of the scent was not too overwhelming, which I also liked. Overall, I will continue using this product!
Elisse M.
San Diego, CA
This is such a clever product! I roll this onto the inside of my wrists before bed and smell it as I lay down as a form of calming aromatherapy. This works similarly to pillow mist, except this is less sticky and doesn't get onto my face/hair. Plus the smell lingers for quite awhile!
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Clairton, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Melissa T.