BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #2 in Aromatherapy

• Quality Assured

Jasmine T.
Jasmine T.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
I am loving this lavender roll-on! The scent smells so good! I rolled it on my neck and my wrists before bed and I felt like it helped me relax and get a good nights sleep! This was my first time trying anything like this! I definitely want to try out the other scents!
Kristian C.
Kristian C.
New Florence, MO
At first I didn't think I would like the lavender smell of this oil but I adore it! Most essential oils break me out if I use them but this one doesn't! I have taken it everywhere with me since I received it in the mail and I am going to buy the peppermint one next 😊
Kelsey M.
Kelsey M.
Huntersville, NC
Ohlalavender! I am not usually one for lavender scented products, however this essential roll on is perfect for headache relief or aromatherapy use in a relaxing bath. The scent is effective, yet not overwhelming and the size is small enough to take on trips if need be
Megan V.
Megan V.
Katy, TX
Received this product free for testing, but it is amazing. I love the lavender scent and I do find it very calming. The scent isn't overbearing, but I do catch whiffs of it throughout the day. I will be purchasing the other fragrances because I really am enjoying them!
Monica M.
Monica M.
San Antonio, TX
I got this product totally free with Influenster for testing purposes and let me just say... I love it!! Good value for the bottle. It's very calming and soothing but not too powerful. I recommend it to everyone especially if you're stressed or have trouble sleeping.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Smell is great and actually feels lighter than some of the other oils I have used before. It is not greasy at all and lasts maybe 30 minutes, so you don't feel weighed down or greasy. I like to use it before bed time. The roll on makes it super simple and clean to use.
Melody W.
Melody W.
Montclair, NJ
I'd literally been talking about trying out some essential oil roll-on products two days before I received this from Influenster to test out! I love how easy it is to use, and the scents last a really long time. It relaxes me immediately. I put a drop on my temples and wrists right before bed or anytime I feel stressed out. Very friendly to my skin and smells amazing!!
rachel s.
rachel s.
When I first saw that I got this product, I was really excited because I have always wanted an essential oil. I put it on when I was feeling stressed out. A little behind my ear, and a little on my wrists. The scent was soothing but sadly only lasted about a half hour.
Katelyn S.
Katelyn S.
Bethlehem, PA
This is really decently sized rollerball. I like the glass bottle and the scent is really nice. It's a delicate lavender and it seems to be relaxing. I plan to use it on my pulse points for help with anxiety and sleep. I love that this an all natural product as well!
Samantha F.
Samantha F.
Gainesville, GA
Got this in my #SplashVoxBox. It's a perfect and classic lavender scent. It's noticeable but not strong or lingering as not to be overwhelming. It's super convenient in the roll on tube and easy to bring everywhere. I love this and am definitely going to buy the peppermint one.
jasmine D.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.