BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #5 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Emily H.
Indianapolis, IN
Love love love this product! I use essential oils in my diffuser every night and this is a great alternative when I'm traveling or just too lazy to refill the diffuser! I'm a fan of the lavender scent because it promotes relaxation. It helps me wind down at night and sleep peacefully.
Alexis R.
Portland, OR
This Lavender essential oil smells so good! I dabbed a few spots on head, my ear lobes and my wrists. I loved the fact that it was a roll-on. I instantly felt calm while laying down. I received this product for free! Nature’s Origin™ Lavender Roll-On
Shelby C.
Greensboro, NC
This product rocks! First of all I love the smell of lavender and the fact that I can always have it with me in a cute nifty bottle is awesome! I love the roll on applicator as well. Makes it easy for someone who is quick and on the go! I will be buying more of this product for sure!!!
Madie T.
Kokomo, IN
I received the Nature's Origin lavender essential oils free from
influenster to try! I've never used essential oils before but after using this I think I will start. It's a roll-on stick so it's easy to apply. It smells great! And it WORKS! Within minutes I was feeling calm and soothed!
Julianna H.
I got this in the splash voxbox and I love this thing! I have never tried topical essential oils and I must say, it works!! I put it on my wrists and just smelling it throughout the day relaxes me. I would definitely buy this again, but the size is so good I'm not sure if I'll be running out of it anytime soon!
Asher S.
Henrico, VA
Love it! So very very very much. Great price great smell I would seriously buy this product over and over again I am in love I will be using this again. Victoria's Secret has nothing in this product lol.
Clara K.
Vulcan, MI
I love this lavender scent essential oil blend. It is so calming and relaxing, perfect for after the shower or just getting home from work it helps you unwind. The applicator is awesome tool, the rolling ball is awesome, able to apply it to more places! Definitely wanna try other scents
Mandy S.
Mobile , AL
The fact that this comes in a rollerball is pretty great. I've always loved lavender oil, but I love how this isn't TOO pungent. I roll it on my pressure points before I go to bed, and let it literally cradle myself to sleep. Love it.
Brittany K.
Morrisville, NC
I love the roll-on applicator! It makes this oil really easy to use without wasting a lot of product and making an oil mess. It smells incredibly soothing and is a staple in my nightstand! I just roll some on my pillow and temples and I feel really relaxed and calm. I got to #tryitfree complimentary from Influenster but all my opinions are my honest own!
Myranda G.
This is amazing!!! I'm not gonna lie when I first got this I was like this probably isn't gonna work and have low expectations for it. But this blew me out if the water it's amazing it smells just like lavender and is very true to the scent. The smell isn't strong either which is great
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.