BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #2 in Aromatherapy

• Quality Assured

Buse K.
Buse K.
Austin, TX
I love how the product is natural and 100% pure! As soon as you open the bottle, you smell lavender. The roll-on is so easy to use and easy to massage. The bottle is glass so it makes it look luxurious! I would definitely buy it again! Plus, it is not tested on animals!
Nia K.
Nia K.
E Stroudsburg, PA
I love this rollerball! I received the lavender product in my Splash Voxbox. It has a subtle scent and applies smoothly. It does leave a little shiny residue and is not long lasting (but it doesn't claim to be). It's very comforting to apply to pulse points. It doesn't irritate the skin and I continue to use it.
Alyssia D.
Alyssia D.
I feel like if I liked the smell of lavender I would have loved this product but I don't like the smell of lavender. I gave it to my sister (who loves the smell) and she uses it everyday. It helps her stay calm throughout the day and she loves that it's a roller ball tip!
Shayna R.
Shayna R.
Essential oils aren't really my thing, but this natures origin roll on lavender essential oil is AMAZING. I use it at work when I need to relax for a second or at the end of a long day! Anyone that likes essential oils or things that smell good should definitely try this!
Sydney M.
Sydney M.
Evans City, PA
I really enjoyed the smell of this one! It is a calming scent. I love that I can throw it in my bag and have it ready whenever I feel I need it. This is the first product I have ever tried of essential oils and it did not fail. I might try others but I love the lavender!
Katelin B.
Katelin B.
Logan, WV
Absolutely love the smell of this product. Its so Calming. I put this on during my vacation road trip and it made me feel so relaxed and it actually helped with feeling nauseous from being car sick. It has nice and convenient packaging. I really like this product and would highly recommend it.
tara s.
tara s.
Henderson, NV
I loved this so much! I'm not sure if it actually really helped or if it was just in my head, but I def felt more relaxed and it helped me sleep. I would totally recommend this to others. I received this for free to test out and review but the opinions here are all mine
Kripa G.
Kripa G.
So excited to get this in the mail!!! Love lavender everything and didn't even know they made aromatherapies that you can put on your body instead of just having for your room. Perfect size to slip into any little bag and nice packaging too. Love that you can roll it on!
Morgan K.
Morgan K.
Tomball, TX
I really love the lavender scent!!! The consistency of the oil is nice and it seemed like it lasted awhile. I also find it really convenient that it is in a roller ball since oils can be messy. I have been using it every night before bed and I do think it helps relax me.
Monica M.
Monica M.
San Antonio, TX
I got this product totally free with Influenster for testing purposes and let me just say... I love it!! Good value for the bottle. It's very calming and soothing but not too powerful. I recommend it to everyone especially if you're stressed or have trouble sleeping.
jasmine D.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.