BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #5 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Kate G.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
This product is pretty cool. I was really excited to see that I had gotten it in my splash voxbox! I have always been into essential oils, and love to use lavender to help me sleep. I love that the product is a rollerball as well. I will continue using to see if it helps me sleep better.
Ashley W.
Dallas, TX
I love LOVE this product!! It smells so good and when I rubbed some on my skin while I had a headache, it helped my headache!! I love this and will definitely buy this. I received this in a VoxBox for free and I'm glad I did!
Dalton A.
This particular roll on is seriously incredible. I love lavender, but a lot of lavender oil products are surprisingly weak smelling. This stuff is strong, without being overpowering. My husband has trouble sleeping, but a little bit of this rolled on his temples and he's out like a light!
Bianca P.
West Orange, NJ
I really like the rollerball and how it delivered the right amount of oil to the application area. The scent was not overwhelming and was mixed with a pleasant carrier oil. The packaging was a bit damaged when it arrived. I was given this item for free in exchange for my unbiased review.
Raeven B.
Oh my gosh this stuff is amazing the scent is semi strong so you don't even have to apply much, it smells fantastic I would definitely recommend one little roll on your wrist and your on your way it's convenient to carry in your purse or picket as well. Nature’s Origin™ Lavender Roll-On
Valerie E.
I am not very big into aromatherapy or oils. But, this smells very good and very strong of lavender. I really like that it came in a roll-on bottle, which makes it very easy to use and not messy. I am a first time user and would buy it again if I ever saw another scent I would really like.
Erin J.
Charleston, WV
I love the soothing smell of lavender. The roll on makes it easier so there isn't a mess to clean up. It is great for when you want to relax! I got this to try for free #sweepstakes #indulgepurely @Influenster @naturesoriginaroma
Keterah N.
Hardy, KY
I really enjoy this roll on I received for free from Influenster! I use it on my wrists, temples, and backs of my ears and I really feel calmer by using it! I think this is a great product for everyday use that you can just throw in your purse when you need to relax! I would definitely recommend!
Emily S.
West Haven, CT
I absolutely love the fact that this a roll-on product!  It makes it easy to apply and I love carrying it with me on the go.  The scent is wonderful for sleep and keeps me calm.  I would definitely consider buying in the future!  I hope that more scents are released.
Brittany K.
Morrisville, NC
I love the roll-on applicator! It makes this oil really easy to use without wasting a lot of product and making an oil mess. It smells incredibly soothing and is a staple in my nightstand! I just roll some on my pillow and temples and I feel really relaxed and calm. I got to #tryitfree complimentary from Influenster but all my opinions are my honest own!
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.