BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #2 in Aromatherapy

• Quality Assured

Lindsey H.
Lindsey H.
Jonesboro, AR
I will admit- I was a total disbeliever when it comes to essential oils.  UNTIL Influenster sent me this product for testing purposes.  The lavender smell is perfect; not too strong, but lasts a long time.  The roll-on packaging is extremely convenient.  My favorite thing about this product is that it is 100% natural, meaning it will never harm my skin!
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Rindge, NH
I received the lavender roll on a part of the Splash VoxBox for testing purposes and fell in love with it. The scent is lovely and nice and subtle and, when applied, works wonders at creating a calming effect. The bottle this product comes in is nice and small, easy to apply and easy to carry on the go. Would definitely recommend this product to anyone looking for simple aromatherapy options.
Casey O.
Casey O.
Wilmington, NC
Love it!!!! I've actually never had any essential oils, but this was so fun to have the roll on! The smell is GREAT. It's not overwhelming at all, and it lasts a long time! It's easy to use, not messy at all. Love this stuff. *product received complimentary for testing purposes*
Kara H.
Kara H.
Duluth, MN
I love this product! I put it on in the morning and before I go to bed. The smell is super calming and delicious. Although, I wish it was a little longer lasting. Otherwise, nothing but great things to say about the lavender scent!! Would love to try more of their products.
Alissa G.
Alissa G.
Ukiah, CA
I love how easily it rolls on. It didn't make a mess and not to much came out at once. It was just enough. The smell it's over powering and it smells great! The smell last a long time too. I put it on before I go to bed and I can still smell it in the morning when I wake up!
Hannah U.
Hannah U.
Goodlettsvlle, TN
I love applying this before bed to soothe me and relax my thoughts. It calms me down and relieves stress, therefore I highly recommend for all college students and anybody who gets stressed easily. Convenient for travel, putting in purse, and goes on with ease! :)
Anna F.
Anna F.
Norfolk, VA
I was so excited to see that I received the lavender roll on from Influenster (free for testing purposes!!)

The smell is perfect. This lavender scent is the perfect blend, not too aggressive. The cobalt blue bottle is very pretty, and the roller ball feels nice on my skin.
Courtney S.
Courtney S.
Cincinnati , OH
I love all things lavender, so receiving this complimentary in an influenster box was perfect! I find this to be a very calming scent. It's easy to apply as well as very portable. I'm not sure I would ever purchase this for myself but I am definitely going to use all of this up!
Caitlin O.
Caitlin O.
Pinson, AL
First, I really light that this product is a roll on. Aromatherapy oils are so popular but most of them are in an oil form that could get messy or you have to use your fingers to apply. This is an easy way to apply and I can even put it in my purse or suitcase. I like the lavender smell, although it is a little strong. I wish it was a little softer. But I like this overall.
tara s.
tara s.
Henderson, NV
I loved this so much! I'm not sure if it actually really helped or if it was just in my head, but I def felt more relaxed and it helped me sleep. I would totally recommend this to others. I received this for free to test out and review but the opinions here are all mine
jasmine D.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.