BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #5 in Aromatherapy

• Non-GMO, Gluten and Parben Free
  • Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Abbie N.
I LOVE this product!! I have never been one to obsess over oils and perfumes, but this lavender essential oil blend is incredible. It smells heavenly, is so soothing, and comes in a container that is extremely portable. I have it in my bag and have been carrying it everywhere with me! The only bummer is that the scent doesn't last all too long-- luckily, it is easy to apply more! I will definitely be purchasing this product again. Great job, Nature's Origin.
Nicole L.
Orlando, FL
I received this product free for testing purposes; all opinions are my own. Wow, what a simple way to relax and de-stress throughout the day! I simply roll my lavender oil on my wrists and it lasts all day for a little pick me up when I need it! Would totally use it in a diffuser if I had one!
Khayana W.
Vallejo, CA
My first time having an essential oil roll on and this lavender smells so GOOOOD . I can't believe how full this sample is . I also received it free in my splash box . I would DEFINITELY purchase this again once it's out . It smells so light and it not oily at all . Thank you so much I love it . Also the price is worth it as well
Amy B.
Statesboro, GA
I hadn't ever used essential oils that often before, but this product sold me on them!! After receiving it for FREE from Influenster, I started using it at night to help me go to sleep or when I had a lot of stressful homework due (college life). This definitely helped ease a lot of my distress! Definitely a great product.
Megan M.
Nahunta , GA
I put this on the bottom of my feet because that is a good pressure point to absorb oils and I slept so good! It completely relaxed me and I love how it was in a convenient roller ball. Sometimes lavender can be overpowering but it wasn't at all in this roller ball! It smelled so fresh
Alexa G.
University Pl, WA
I love the smell of lavender so naturally this product was one I fell in love with. I already loved essential oils and find them very useful so this product was just a bonus. smells great I love to use it in baths or to give candles a nice scent. I would say that all essential oils are the same to me...
Preethi K.
Monmouth Jct, NJ
This product is really neat. I have never an aromatherapy oil as a fragrance but I really enjoyed it. It might be in my head, but it does make me feel calmer! I think this is a great product and I will probably buy some to gift to others. Highly recommend.

I received this product for free in exchange for my honest opinion.
Dalton A.
This particular roll on is seriously incredible. I love lavender, but a lot of lavender oil products are surprisingly weak smelling. This stuff is strong, without being overpowering. My husband has trouble sleeping, but a little bit of this rolled on his temples and he's out like a light!
Solie G.
Norwalk , CA
I've been using essential oils for about a year now, and the fact that this one already comes in a convenient roller ball bottle is perfect! I use lavender oils to help me wind down at bed time, so I just roll it behind my ears and a little on my neck and enjoy the relaxation! Subtle sweet scent. Ok nap time!
Ashley W.
Dallas, TX
I love LOVE this product!! It smells so good and when I rubbed some on my skin while I had a headache, it helped my headache!! I love this and will definitely buy this. I received this in a VoxBox for free and I'm glad I did!
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.