BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #2 in Aromatherapy

• Quality Assured

Kara H.
Kara H.
Duluth, MN
I love this product! I put it on in the morning and before I go to bed. The smell is super calming and delicious. Although, I wish it was a little longer lasting. Otherwise, nothing but great things to say about the lavender scent!! Would love to try more of their products.
Alanna D.
Alanna D.
Norwalk, OH
You really cannot go wrong with lavender essential oils, but this one seems awesome! I love that it has a roll ball, for easy and clean application. This has found it's spot on my nightstand & gets applied every night before bed! Helps calm my mind and puts me to sleep!
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Johns island , SC
I was super excited to receive this in my voxbox to sample!! I love lavender and I love essential oils but I never can use them in my bath because they make me itchy. Was happy to try this roll on. It is so relaxing and doesn't leave any residue. Will likely purchase in the future.
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Rindge, NH
I received the lavender roll on a part of the Splash VoxBox for testing purposes and fell in love with it. The scent is lovely and nice and subtle and, when applied, works wonders at creating a calming effect. The bottle this product comes in is nice and small, easy to apply and easy to carry on the go. Would definitely recommend this product to anyone looking for simple aromatherapy options.
Casey O.
Casey O.
Wilmington, NC
Love it!!!! I've actually never had any essential oils, but this was so fun to have the roll on! The smell is GREAT. It's not overwhelming at all, and it lasts a long time! It's easy to use, not messy at all. Love this stuff. *product received complimentary for testing purposes*
Hannah U.
Hannah U.
Goodlettsvlle, TN
I love applying this before bed to soothe me and relax my thoughts. It calms me down and relieves stress, therefore I highly recommend for all college students and anybody who gets stressed easily. Convenient for travel, putting in purse, and goes on with ease! :)
Brittany K.
Brittany K.
Waynesville, NC
At first not really knowing anything about the product, I read the directions and applied to locations on the body. Instantly with the scent of Lavender, a calming washes over me. Pretty neat how a scent can do that to a person. Give it a try and in a stressful time, apply!
Lindsey H.
Lindsey H.
Jonesboro, AR
I will admit- I was a total disbeliever when it comes to essential oils.  UNTIL Influenster sent me this product for testing purposes.  The lavender smell is perfect; not too strong, but lasts a long time.  The roll-on packaging is extremely convenient.  My favorite thing about this product is that it is 100% natural, meaning it will never harm my skin!
Annie L.
Annie L.
Durham, NC
I use this everytime before I go to bed and when I wake up in the morning. I roll it on the temples of my head and sometimes under my nose. It is so realxing to smell lavendar right before I go to bed. It is extremely easy to roll on and doesn't get all over your hands.
Slayahontas S.
Slayahontas S.
Nature’s Origin™ Lavender Roll-On I used this for the first time and it was a pretty okay experience. The packaging was beautiful and the scent was very musky. I paired the scent with my bath and body works lavender apricot spray and it made it smell a thousand times better.
jasmine D.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.