BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #4 in Aromatherapy

• Non-GMO, Gluten and Parben Free
  • Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Abbie N.
I LOVE this product!! I have never been one to obsess over oils and perfumes, but this lavender essential oil blend is incredible. It smells heavenly, is so soothing, and comes in a container that is extremely portable. I have it in my bag and have been carrying it everywhere with me! The only bummer is that the scent doesn't last all too long-- luckily, it is easy to apply more! I will definitely be purchasing this product again. Great job, Nature's Origin.
Allie E.
I love this essential oil brand! I am a Lavender Oil snob and have tried many brands in my search for the right essential oils. This brand is cruelty free and all natural, which in my mind is a MUST for a product that you put on your skin. Try this awesome roll-on today for a quick essential oil pick me up!
Ashley H.
Denver, CO
I love everything about lavender oils, and this one is great! It smells amazing, I can even convince my fiancé to let me put it on him before bed to help relax him. The only thing I would prefer is a dropper vs a roll on so I can use it in a diffuser. I received this product free for testing.
Nicole L.
Orlando, FL
I received this product free for testing purposes; all opinions are my own. Wow, what a simple way to relax and de-stress throughout the day! I simply roll my lavender oil on my wrists and it lasts all day for a little pick me up when I need it! Would totally use it in a diffuser if I had one!
Preethi K.
Monmouth Jct, NJ
This product is really neat. I have never an aromatherapy oil as a fragrance but I really enjoyed it. It might be in my head, but it does make me feel calmer! I think this is a great product and I will probably buy some to gift to others. Highly recommend.

I received this product for free in exchange for my honest opinion.
Alexa G.
Tacoma, WA
I love the smell of lavender so naturally this product was one I fell in love with. I already loved essential oils and find them very useful so this product was just a bonus. smells great I love to use it in baths or to give candles a nice scent. I would say that all essential oils are the same to me...
Becky B.
Binghamton, NY
This roll-on oil meets my expectations of a product like this. It comes with instructions that indicate where to put it for each ailment, which I thought was nice. It's natural, smells like exactly what you'd expect lavender to smell like. Not sticky, just an overall nice essential oil roller.
Tara W.
Paris, KY
I love the Roll-On feature of this oil. It makes applying so much easier and less of a mess. I do wish the scent was a little stronger like competitors though. I buy oils based on how strong the scent is. Especially the peppermint, I use it for headaches and the stronger the better.
Ashley W.
McKinney, TX
I love LOVE this product!! It smells so good and when I rubbed some on my skin while I had a headache, it helped my headache!! I love this and will definitely buy this. I received this in a VoxBox for free and I'm glad I did!
Valerie E.
I am not very big into aromatherapy or oils. But, this smells very good and very strong of lavender. I really like that it came in a roll-on bottle, which makes it very easy to use and not messy. I am a first time user and would buy it again if I ever saw another scent I would really like.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Melissa T.