BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #7 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Stephanie H.
Ocean Isl Bch, NC
This stuff is amazing. It smells so wonderful and I can leave it on my bedside table for at night. I have been rolling it behind my ears and inhaling deep breaths while smelling the roll on. I have slept so wonderfully every night I have done this and had vivid dreams!
Jessica M.
Smell is great and actually feels lighter than some of the other oils I have used before. It is not greasy at all and lasts maybe 30 minutes, so you don't feel weighed down or greasy. I like to use it before bed time. The roll on makes it super simple and clean to use.
Renee H.
Oxnard, CA
Love this lavender essential oil roll-on from Natures Origin! It has a very pleasant, calming scent and I love to apply it before doing yoga, meditation or at bedtime. It is very convenient in this roll-on form to throw in my purse or gym bag and is a great value for the price!
Megan V.
Received this product free for testing, but it is amazing. I love the lavender scent and I do find it very calming. The scent isn't overbearing, but I do catch whiffs of it throughout the day. I will be purchasing the other fragrances because I really am enjoying them!
Lilo A.
At first look, the roll on seems very high quality. I love the blue glass. The lavender fragrance was very sweet yet not overpowering. I use it for headaches and also when I want an all day scent. I would definitely purchase this product! *This product was given to me for free via Vox Box & Influencer. My opinions are my own.*
Katelyn S.
Bethlehem, PA
This is really decently sized rollerball. I like the glass bottle and the scent is really nice. It's a delicate lavender and it seems to be relaxing. I plan to use it on my pulse points for help with anxiety and sleep. I love that this an all natural product as well!
Bri B.
As my first experience with a rollerball essential oil, I loved it! The scent is strong without being overwhelming. I'm not sure if it helped me sleep but I wore it outside and it helps keep the mosquitoes away! Even though I received it free, I would definitely rebuy.
Virginia F.
Auburn, AL
I received this roll-on complimentary for testing purposes and really like the smell. I was slightly disappointed when I saw the ingredients weren't 100% lavender oil and contained some sweet almond oil. But those are the only 2 ingredients, which is better than a lot!
Jordan J.
Commerce City, CO
I have used other natural lavender oils before, and they have all been super strong! This scent is gentle and lovely! It helps me relax for sure, and my boyfriend loves it too!

*i received this product for free in an Influenster vox box. All opinions are my own however
Jasmine T.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
I am loving this lavender roll-on! The scent smells so good! I rolled it on my neck and my wrists before bed and I felt like it helped me relax and get a good nights sleep! This was my first time trying anything like this! I definitely want to try out the other scents!
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Melissa T.
Greensboro, NC
Where can I buy this?
Kristin N.
Hamburg, AR
Is the lavender available in drops for a diffuser?Nature’s Origin™ Lavender Roll-On