BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #2 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Elizabeth Z.
Elizabeth Z.
I was excited to try this as everyone into oils right now! I loved the soft lavender scent, which was not overwhelming. I used this on my wrists, neck and back of my neck. Definitely calmed me down and helped me relax. Highly recommend! I did receive this free from Influenster.
Miranda D.
Miranda D.
El Reno, OK
This was a convenient way to get a little pick me up from essential oils, but the scent wore off quickly and wasn't very strong to begin with. It was lovely while it lasted though. The application was stellar, and I love that it would be easy to carry this around in my purse.
Maddie B.
Maddie B.
Nashville, TN
Very calming. I am not the kind of person who really knows how to use it though. I try putting it on my wrist, and even on my feet to calm them. I am currently pregnant and it smells great and I haven't payed to close of attention but I guess you could say it is calming.
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.
Miami Lakes, FL
Essential oils are a wonderful new thing that people are starting to learn about. This lavender roll on is extremely potent, great for on the go use and the brand is excellent!! I will definitely be looking for other oily scents to add to my collection. Thank you influenster!!!
Brianna S.
Brianna S.
Danville, VA
I received the Lavender roll on in my Vox Box, and although the product is very cute, I am not a big fan of lavender as a scent. I still tried to use it to see if it did anything, but it didn't. I would recommend others to try it if they liked the scent, but it's a no from me.
Hannah P.
Hannah P.
Warrenton, VA
I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS PRODUCT. Essential oils are a part of my daily routine. They are the most amazing aids in everything, and this roll on ball is genius. It is super easy to carry around, mess free, and really soothes my headaches and stress when I need it. I definitely recommend and will be buying a lot from this company.
Pepper G.
Pepper G.
Pensacola, FL
This stuff smells amazing! I received the roll-on free in exchange for my honest review. I have never used essential oils, but I have always loved the smell of lavender. It rolls on nicely and is not overpowering. It's very relaxing. I would absolutely recommend it to anyone.
Deni M.
Deni M.
Overland Park, KS
Love how it smells and how easy it is to apply. I've use it for about a week and apply when im feeling stressed out and need to relax to keep going and im not sure if it actually works but I would like to think so! Love the smell of it though! It easily fits in my purse!
Kelsey L.
Kelsey L.
Griffin, GA
I really enjoyed using this product at night (the lavender scent) to promote relaxation. It really does help ease you to sleep much faster. I have also had such a hard time going to sleep, so I now find essentials oils to be super helpful. I also like the convient rollerball.

*I recieved this product free of charge through influenster for reviewing purposes.*
Jenae W.
Jenae W.
I love the scent! It is a true to a lavender fragrance.  It was very simple to use and lasted almost the entire work day for me! I'm not sure if it was something I'd buy for myself, but I enjoyed receiving it through the Splash VoxBox!  It would be a good purchase.
jasmine D.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.