BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #5 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Rachael E.
Atlanta, GA
I was so excited when I saw this product in the box. I love lavender and I occasionally sleep to essential oil diffusers. I rolled it on my wrists and behind my ear and the smell was very pleasant. I've been using this before night and I will continue to use it. I would love to purchase this in the future!
Jenna B.
Macomb, MI
This was a relaxing oil and I thoroughly enjoy using it. It is easy to apply and I can bring it with me on the go. My only issue with it is that it is not a pure essential oil, it is an oil blend. But the healing properties are relatively the same. The bottle and its roller are exquisite.
Jessi P.
First of all the roll on present I received from Nature's Origin in my Influenster Voxbox smells great! The packaging is pretty cute and the bottle is pretty big. I find it very useful to just dab on really quickly throughout the day and before I go to sleep to feel more relaxed.
Jenna D.
Lutz, FL
I love this Nature's Origin product! The roll-on bottle makes it very convenient to take my lavender essential oil with me anywhere I may need it. It's a pure oil so I don't need to worry about it not being as effective, and it's already diluted with a carrier oil so I can put it directly on my skin. I love it!
Thea R.
Boise, ID
Absolutely love the smell. The product glides on perfectly and is very calming. You only need a little bit so this will last you quite a while. I had never used one of these before so I wasn't really sure the specific purpose of it but I really enjoy putting it on before bed to help me wind down.
Trang N.
Love this! The ingredients are almond oil and lavender oil. Super simple but does the job. You roll it on the bottom of your feet/wrist to help reduce anxiety and promote peaceful sleep. Nature’s Origin™ Lavender Roll-On
Nicole L.
Orlando, FL
I received this product free for testing purposes; all opinions are my own. Wow, what a simple way to relax and de-stress throughout the day! I simply roll my lavender oil on my wrists and it lasts all day for a little pick me up when I need it! Would totally use it in a diffuser if I had one!
Alexa G.
University Pl, WA
I love the smell of lavender so naturally this product was one I fell in love with. I already loved essential oils and find them very useful so this product was just a bonus. smells great I love to use it in baths or to give candles a nice scent. I would say that all essential oils are the same to me...
Ashley H.
Denver, CO
I love everything about lavender oils, and this one is great! It smells amazing, I can even convince my fiancé to let me put it on him before bed to help relax him. The only thing I would prefer is a dropper vs a roll on so I can use it in a diffuser. I received this product free for testing.
Amy B.
Statesboro, GA
I hadn't ever used essential oils that often before, but this product sold me on them!! After receiving it for FREE from Influenster, I started using it at night to help me go to sleep or when I had a lot of stressful homework due (college life). This definitely helped ease a lot of my distress! Definitely a great product.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.