BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #5 in Aromatherapy

• Non-GMO, Gluten and Parben Free
  • Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Trang N.
Love this! The ingredients are almond oil and lavender oil. Super simple but does the job. You roll it on the bottom of your feet/wrist to help reduce anxiety and promote peaceful sleep. Nature’s Origin™ Lavender Roll-On
Thea R.
Boise , ID
Absolutely love the smell. The product glides on perfectly and is very calming. You only need a little bit so this will last you quite a while. I had never used one of these before so I wasn't really sure the specific purpose of it but I really enjoy putting it on before bed to help me wind down.
Jenna B.
Macomb, MI
This was a relaxing oil and I thoroughly enjoy using it. It is easy to apply and I can bring it with me on the go. My only issue with it is that it is not a pure essential oil, it is an oil blend. But the healing properties are relatively the same. The bottle and its roller are exquisite.
Courtney W.
I have never tried Nature's Origin Aromatherapy essential oil before but I was so excited to see it in the VoxBox! I received the lavender and could not wait to try it out. I applied it behind my ears, on my wrists, and temples before bed. I felt so relaxed and ready for sleep! It was wonderful!
Jenna D.
Lutz, FL
I love this Nature's Origin product! The roll-on bottle makes it very convenient to take my lavender essential oil with me anywhere I may need it. It's a pure oil so I don't need to worry about it not being as effective, and it's already diluted with a carrier oil so I can put it directly on my skin. I love it!
Nicole D.
Middlesex, NJ
I like the calming effect. I just wish it smelled better. Maybe I'm used to the fake smells from like bath and body works but it just doesn't smell like the normal lavender I know. I'm not sure if I have to shake it or something but I think if I were to buy from them again I'd buy the peppermint. This one doesn't really smell like anything.
Jordyn C.
Marysville, OH
I'm in love with essential oils and I use them for literally everything. This is by far one of my favorites. Being a roll on, it's so east to use and take places with me. I use it a lot at work and everyone always compliments how it smells. It's not an overpowering lavender smell like other oils!
Savanna C.
Bolivar, MO
I have been using this roll on for about a week now and I LOVE it! The metal roller makes it go on so smoothly and it doesn't come out too fast or anything. I also love the size of the container, all of the rollers I've had in the past have been smaller and ran out really fast but I'm thankful that this will last.
Nicole L.
Orlando, FL
I received this product free for testing purposes; all opinions are my own. Wow, what a simple way to relax and de-stress throughout the day! I simply roll my lavender oil on my wrists and it lasts all day for a little pick me up when I need it! Would totally use it in a diffuser if I had one!
Allie E.
I love this essential oil brand! I am a Lavender Oil snob and have tried many brands in my search for the right essential oils. This brand is cruelty free and all natural, which in my mind is a MUST for a product that you put on your skin. Try this awesome roll-on today for a quick essential oil pick me up!
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Clairton, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Melissa T.