BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #5 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

tara s.
Henderson, NV
I loved this so much! I'm not sure if it actually really helped or if it was just in my head, but I def felt more relaxed and it helped me sleep. I would totally recommend this to others. I received this for free to test out and review but the opinions here are all mine
Emily M.
I received this product for free in my Splash VoxBox. I looove lavender scent so I was excited to try it out. It smells just as it should, the oil absorbs quickly and overall it's a nice product. I'm truly not that into the whole ~essential oils~ thing but it's pretty cool to have.
Ellen B.
Raleigh, NC
Smells soooo good! I love lavender and having it in a portable roll on to calm my senses is awesome! I have used it at least once a day since receiving it and there is still plenty left! I find this comparable to other essential oils that I have used in the past! I love that it is 100% pure oil! The packaging is nice but a little excessive in my opinion. It is the perfect portable size to use daily on the go or right before bed!
Alyssia D.
I feel like if I liked the smell of lavender I would have loved this product but I don't like the smell of lavender. I gave it to my sister (who loves the smell) and she uses it everyday. It helps her stay calm throughout the day and she loves that it's a roller ball tip!
Sydney M.
Evans City, PA
I really enjoyed the smell of this one! It is a calming scent. I love that I can throw it in my bag and have it ready whenever I feel I need it. This is the first product I have ever tried of essential oils and it did not fail. I might try others but I love the lavender!
Tiffany M.
Colonial Hgts, VA
Smells amazing. was a little strong at first but it grew on to me. The smell makes me feel relaxed. Easy application. Was given for free to review. Would recommend to friends who are stressed out and need a little extra something to calm them down throughout the day
Katelin B.
Logan , WV
Absolutely love the smell of this product. Its so Calming. I put this on during my vacation road trip and it made me feel so relaxed and it actually helped with feeling nauseous from being car sick. It has nice and convenient packaging. I really like this product and would highly recommend it.
Brianna H.
I've never tried essential oils before so this was a little different. It was very long lasting and I felt like it stayed on for a good period of time. I've never tried anything else so I don't have anything to compare it to, but I'd be willing to try more in the future
Caitlin C.
I was pleasantly surprised with this product. The lavender aroma smells so nice, it instantly puts me at ease and in a calm state. The roll on application is easy to use and rolls on just the right amount of oil. I am a first time user but it will definitely not be my last!
Katelyn S.
BETHLEHEM, PA
This is really decently sized rollerball. I like the glass bottle and the scent is really nice. It's a delicate lavender and it seems to be relaxing. I plan to use it on my pulse points for help with anxiety and sleep. I love that this an all natural product as well!
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Melissa T.
Greensboro, NC
Where can I buy this?
Kristin N.
Hamburg, AR
Is the lavender available in drops for a diffuser?Nature’s Origin™ Lavender Roll-On