BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #5 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Sarah H.
Columbia, SC
I was super excited to try this product out. I love the easy to carry size and easy application, but the lavender scent was just not what I expected. It didn't smell as relaxing as I would have hoped! Pretty strong on my wrists. It was nice to try but I probably would not buy this product unless trying another scent.
Kizzy p.
Brooklyn, NY
Amazing product and smells great. I'm currently pregnant and I use it at night when I'm restless and can't sleep. It helps a lot and helps me to relax a little. I received this product complimentary influenster and I will definitely purchase one when the baby comes. We all know how babies can be lol
Lark S.
Spring, TX
I keep the roll on right next to my bed. I place the lavender under my nose, behind my ears and on my forehead before I go to bed or if my feeling stressed. It is strong as some of the high end oils I have used in the past. I love it!
Darrian H.
Toney , AL
It smells so good. I've never tried anything like this before. Lavender has always been one of my favorite scents. This is my first time trying this out and I like it so far. It's an massage oil so ill definitely be getting this again
Kathleen T.
Chula Vista , CA
I like the idea that these oils have several uses on it. For this oil, it can be used for topical use as well as massages. It smells great and can be used for a natural smell on your body. The packaging itself is effective for its purpose. Overall, great product and packaging for its purpose.
Hailey P.
Reading, PA
I received my Natures Origin roll-on sample in my complementary splash voxbox from influenster. The scent I received was lavender and it was a very nice light soothing scent that wasn't too overpowering. This is the first product I've tried from Natures Origin but it will definitely not be my last!
Nicole D.
Middlesex, NJ
I like the calming effect. I just wish it smelled better. Maybe I'm used to the fake smells from like bath and body works but it just doesn't smell like the normal lavender I know. I'm not sure if I have to shake it or something but I think if I were to buy from them again I'd buy the peppermint. This one doesn't really smell like anything.
Savanna C.
Ridgecrest, CA
I have been using this roll on for about a week now and I LOVE it! The metal roller makes it go on so smoothly and it doesn't come out too fast or anything. I also love the size of the container, all of the rollers I've had in the past have been smaller and ran out really fast but I'm thankful that this will last.
Thea R.
Boise, ID
Absolutely love the smell. The product glides on perfectly and is very calming. You only need a little bit so this will last you quite a while. I had never used one of these before so I wasn't really sure the specific purpose of it but I really enjoy putting it on before bed to help me wind down.
Jordyn C.
Marysville, OH
I'm in love with essential oils and I use them for literally everything. This is by far one of my favorites. Being a roll on, it's so east to use and take places with me. I use it a lot at work and everyone always compliments how it smells. It's not an overpowering lavender smell like other oils!
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.