BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #2 in Aromatherapy

• Quality Assured

Hannah S.
Hannah S.
Murfreesboro, TN
So I just compared this to my two other lavender EO roll ons and I am very impressed! The smell is strong and the roll on is nice and doesn't get jammed up. I like the packaging and I'm excited to try more items from this brand! (I was sent this product for free from influenster.)
Shamita R.
Shamita R.
Bronx, NY
This is extremely convenient and perfect for anyone who likes lavender. Packaging is great and I've never used a roll on essential oil before. Would definitely get more especially ones catered to my taste. Lavender is not my favorite, but I can't deny that this is a great product.
Daniella B.
Daniella B.
Princeton, TX
Absolutely love this. The fragrance isn't too strong for an essential oil and it doesn't irritate my skin like essential oils tend to.
I love applying this on my temples when I have a headache and also on the temples, wrist, behind the ears, and chest before I go to bed to wind down.
Carly H.
Carly H.
Cedar Rapids, IA
I really enjoyed the lavender roll-on I received in my SPLASH Vox Box. It has a calming effect and it is an easy/small thing to carry with in your purse. The only downside is that I don't think the scent lasts very long...it needs to be reapplied frequently for lasting freshness.
Mandi V.
Mandi V.
Frackville, PA
I absolutely loved this!  It smelled so good but wasn't overbearing and definitely left me feeling relaxed.  The bottle is cute and compact -- easy to throw in your purse and go!  Plus, it lasted a long time!  I would definitely make it a point to buy it again!
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Hattiesburg , MS
This product is really nice. The packaging is sturdy and made perfectly for travel use! The scent is not overwhelming and very relaxing. I like the roller ball application. I would highly recommend this product to others and I look forward to trying other products from this line.
Cristin W.
Cristin W.
Warner Robins, GA
Probably my favorite product I've ever gotten from Influenster! Great value, great oil, great scent! A very calming and easy way to wear your oils. The lavender is perfect for anyone with stress and anxiety so being able to carry this anywhere is such a bonus! 2 thumbs up y'all!
Camryn T.
Camryn T.
This product is amazing! The scent is not too overpowering and lasts a long time. The roll-on application makes it easy to take on the go. I also really enjoy the glass packaging- really makes it feel like you are using a high quality product. I will definitely be purchasing more in the future.
Katie R.
Katie R.
Chico, CA
First off, this stuff smell so go without being overpowering. I've never really used essential oils all that much, but  this was the first thing I used when my box came. I put it on my wrists and at my temples, and it was instant relaxation.  I have very sensitive skin and get rashes really easy, but this stuff is fine! I would definitely consider buying other scents now.
MsStar S.
MsStar S.
Hempstead, NY
This smells so great. I love how it's a roll on you can take it anywhere with you. It's long lasting it's like you have a spa to go. This is my first time using it I think it's great although I would like a strawberry scent I love strawberries. Overall I think this is cute and portable I would recommend it to everyone who loves lavender.
jasmine D.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.