BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #7 in Aromatherapy

• Non-GMO, Gluten and Parben Free
  • Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Kripa G.
So excited to get this in the mail!!! Love lavender everything and didn't even know they made aromatherapies that you can put on your body instead of just having for your room. Perfect size to slip into any little bag and nice packaging too. Love that you can roll it on!
Caitlin O.
Goodyear, AZ
First, I really light that this product is a roll on. Aromatherapy oils are so popular but most of them are in an oil form that could get messy or you have to use your fingers to apply. This is an easy way to apply and I can even put it in my purse or suitcase. I like the lavender smell, although it is a little strong. I wish it was a little softer. But I like this overall.
Tiffany M.
Colonial Hgts, VA
Smells amazing. was a little strong at first but it grew on to me. The smell makes me feel relaxed. Easy application. Was given for free to review. Would recommend to friends who are stressed out and need a little extra something to calm them down throughout the day
Breeann B.
Portland, OR
Nature's Origin Lavendar Roll-On makes applying essential oils very easy and quick to use.  I would say, that I wasn't a fan of the lavendar. It's a little strong to put near my pressure points, but overall it definitely makes me feel calm and relaxed when I do use it.
Emily M.
I received this product for free in my Splash VoxBox. I looove lavender scent so I was excited to try it out. It smells just as it should, the oil absorbs quickly and overall it's a nice product. I'm truly not that into the whole ~essential oils~ thing but it's pretty cool to have.
Caitlin C.
I was pleasantly surprised with this product. The lavender aroma smells so nice, it instantly puts me at ease and in a calm state. The roll on application is easy to use and rolls on just the right amount of oil. I am a first time user but it will definitely not be my last!
Brianna H.
Indianapolis, IN
I've never tried essential oils before so this was a little different. It was very long lasting and I felt like it stayed on for a good period of time. I've never tried anything else so I don't have anything to compare it to, but I'd be willing to try more in the future
Ellen B.
Raleigh, NC
Smells soooo good! I love lavender and having it in a portable roll on to calm my senses is awesome! I have used it at least once a day since receiving it and there is still plenty left! I find this comparable to other essential oils that I have used in the past! I love that it is 100% pure oil! The packaging is nice but a little excessive in my opinion. It is the perfect portable size to use daily on the go or right before bed!
Sydney M.
Evans City, PA
I really enjoyed the smell of this one! It is a calming scent. I love that I can throw it in my bag and have it ready whenever I feel I need it. This is the first product I have ever tried of essential oils and it did not fail. I might try others but I love the lavender!
Alyssia D.
I feel like if I liked the smell of lavender I would have loved this product but I don't like the smell of lavender. I gave it to my sister (who loves the smell) and she uses it everyday. It helps her stay calm throughout the day and she loves that it's a roller ball tip!
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Melissa T.
Greensboro, NC
Where can I buy this?
Kristin N.
Hamburg, AR
Is the lavender available in drops for a diffuser?Nature’s Origin™ Lavender Roll-On