BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #5 in Aromatherapy

• Non-GMO, Gluten and Parben Free
  • Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Hannah H.
I really enjoy this product! I'm a sucker for essential oils, and the lavender ones especially. This stuff smells amazing; I put it on my pulse points like it suggests before bed, and it helps me calm down & sleep. I'm definitely gonna bring this on future flights I have to help calm my stress!
Sarah H.
Columbia, SC
I was super excited to try this product out. I love the easy to carry size and easy application, but the lavender scent was just not what I expected. It didn't smell as relaxing as I would have hoped! Pretty strong on my wrists. It was nice to try but I probably would not buy this product unless trying another scent.
Maris C.
I work at a bar and usually have a hard time falling asleep, now I just roll this on both of my temples and a little on my hands (I sometimes rest my head on my hands) and I massage my temples. It helps me fall asleep and really relaxes me when I'm stressed. I love this and can't wait to get more.
Catie B.
Anniston, AL
This lavender scent is so amazing and completely relaxing. I feel so calm after rubbing it on my temples! I know it's going to be so good for getting rid of headaches! I received this free from Influenster but the opinion is my own :)
Hailey P.
Reading, PA
I received my Natures Origin roll-on sample in my complementary splash voxbox from influenster. The scent I received was lavender and it was a very nice light soothing scent that wasn't too overpowering. This is the first product I've tried from Natures Origin but it will definitely not be my last!
Natalie D.
I've been really getting into essential oils, so I was very excited when I received this product free from Influenster! This product specifically helped a lot with my acne, and also to help ease headaches. Plus it smells amazing which is a bonus! Would definitely purchase this product in the future
Katie W.
Wauwatosa, WI
I really loved this! The lavender smell was very calming and the rollerball packaging made it easy to throw in my bag and take it wherever. The smell is long lasting. But, I would prefer if the oil was 100% pure essential oil and not cut with another oil.
Trang N.
Love this! The ingredients are almond oil and lavender oil. Super simple but does the job. You roll it on the bottom of your feet/wrist to help reduce anxiety and promote peaceful sleep. Nature’s Origin™ Lavender Roll-On
Nicole D.
Middlesex, NJ
I like the calming effect. I just wish it smelled better. Maybe I'm used to the fake smells from like bath and body works but it just doesn't smell like the normal lavender I know. I'm not sure if I have to shake it or something but I think if I were to buy from them again I'd buy the peppermint. This one doesn't really smell like anything.
Rachael E.
Clermont, FL
I was so excited when I saw this product in the box. I love lavender and I occasionally sleep to essential oil diffusers. I rolled it on my wrists and behind my ear and the smell was very pleasant. I've been using this before night and I will continue to use it. I would love to purchase this in the future!
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Clairton, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Melissa T.