BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #5 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Dolly B.
Philadelphia
I've always had trouble relaxing and I've always had trouble sleeping. I recently started meditating and have had trouble really focusing. I heard that lavender oils usually help with that so I was excited to test this out. I rolled this onto my wrists and behind my ears before my meditation and I can't tell you how much of a change I noticed instantly. I was able to focus in on the smell and this helped my meditation greatly. The smell to me is just the right amount of sweet and floral. I got this product for testing purposes courtesy of influenster and I hope to try more products from Nature's Origin in the future!
Missy S.
Ona, WV
Lavender is one of my favorite scents so to receive this product in lavender made me really happy. I use lavender every night before bed as it helps me wind down and sleep better at night. Lavender is such a relaxing and soothing scent. Nature's Origin really hit the nail on the head creating it in a small bottle with a rollerball. Now I can carry it with me to work and other places without having to apply the oil with my fingertips. The rollerball makes it so much easier. I'm crazy about this essential oil! * I received this product complementary of Influenster. All opinions are that of my own.*
Jimmi D.
Harrisburg, IL
I got this product in my #SplashVoxBox. I've never actually used any type of essential oil before. This being my first, I can say that smell is so natural and soothing. I like that it comes with an easy applicating roller ball. Since I put it on and starting ingesting the aroma of the lavender I do feel like I am becoming more relaxed. The real test will be whether or not I sleep better tonight. #IndulgePurely #sweepstakes #contest @NaturesOrigin @NaturesOriginAroma
DeAnna B.
Lk Panasoffke, FL
This had to be one of the best products i have tried so far. The simple application in this wonderful little bottle is just perfect for travel or at home use. The smell is so calm and refreshing I feel like I'm surrounded by a field of lavender. I would highly recommend this product to anyone who is curious. It helps me stay calm and even has gotten rid of a few stress headaches. I'm curious to try other aromas. Nature’s Origin™ Lavender Roll-On #love #happiness #honest
Annie G.
Des Moines, IA
The smell is fantastic! I wish I could use the oil. Unfortunately I have a nut allergy and using sweet almond as the carrier oil means that I had to gift the product to another person. I wish that companies like this would put a warning the way food does that it contains nuts rather than just the ingredients. I also wish that companies used carrier oils for roll ones that weren't nut oils but that's just because I love essential oils and selfishly want to use them all.
Emily B.
Owings Mills, MD
I was slightly disappointed when I received the Lavender scent of this in my voxbox because it's my least favorite scent, however I was so pleasantly surprised when I actually applied the product! I  had just gotten home from a stressful day of work when I received my box and immediately applied this hoping for some calmer energy. The scent wasn't overwhelming at all and I think it did truly calm me down if even just a bit. Now I bring it to work with me for any stressful work emergencies! Really pleased with the product and how it doesn't dispense too much either when applying.
Jessica M.
Bossier City, LA
This product works amazing!! I had been having trouble sleeping lately and putting a little of this on has relaxed me completely! I also sleep all the way through the night. It also smells wonderful as long as tou like the scent of lavendar. I have not experienced ANY skin irritation from it and my skin is HIGHLY sensitive so it does not seem to include any harsh chemicals. Though I recieved it complimentary from Influester in the splash voxbox for testing I would highly recommend this product. Nature’s Origin™ Lavender Roll-On
Julia D.
Floyds Knobs, IN
I received the Nature Origin Lavender roll on for free from Influenster's Splash Voxbox in exchange for my honest review. I enjoyed the ease of use of rolling on an essential oil via a roll ball. Lavender isn't my favorite smell in the world, but I can understand why people find it relaxing. I like how cooling the product felt upon application. The little metal ball that dispenses the product stays cool, so it's nice to apply during the hot summer months. I've used it several times now, and I'm interested in buying the peppermint version because that is a scent that I love.
Iris M.
Coral Springs, FL
Great scent, love that the packaging is made from treefree paper. I like it but than others I've used, it defiently lasts longer than other oils I have tried. It works great as a massage oil as well. Live this product. I got this product free opinions are my own
Chelsea B.
Powell, OH
I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes. I love this!!! I've been using it on myself and my two year old. I apply it before bed and before nap time on my son and myself before bed and throughout the day if I was feeling stressed. It smells so great, but not overwhelming. I am very sensitive to scents and can sometimes get headaches but not with this. It relaxes me and I think it helps us both sleep. It also helps my son when he has been teething. This is an amazing product for an amazing price. The company doesn't test on animals and uses quality ingredients. I will be buying much more from this company.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.