BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #2 in Aromatherapy

• Quality Assured

Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Oxford, MS
This is such a lovely scent, and it really is calming. I received this complimentary to test out, and I've been rolling it on my wrists, neck and feet every night before I go to bed. It's just a beautiful, true lavender scent that has a very relaxing effect and helps me to fall asleep. Plus, the packaging is very convenient and cute. The scent lasts for a good while before it dissipates. I'd really like to try out the other scents and see if they're just as good! Definitely recommend trying this out if you're a fan of aromatherapy.
Alysia S.
Alysia S.
Panorama City, CA
I usually love roll on body scents but I'm not sure i like this smell very much.... I'm not a floral perfume person. But I will definitely keep this by my bed stand to apply to my wrists at night while reading a book and relaxing. The packaging is very cute, the bottle is a very pretty royal blue/violet in the light. It's a good size and the roller ball is set very nicely so you get a nice amount of product in one swipe. Overall I'm very happy to have received this to review and I will look more into Nature's Origin products
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Clermont, FL
This is my first time try essential oils, and I got to try this product for free through Influenster for my honest review. I may be a bit biased because I love anything that is lavender scented, and this is that wonderful natural scent, not so much the fake smelling lavender like the candles have. I wear it on my wrists and it soothes me and I smell nice too :) I like the bottle and the fact that it is roll-on, plus it's a metal ball which is better than plastic and glides better on my skin. #indulgepurely Thanks Influenster!
Isabella C.
Isabella C.
Lafayette, LA
I was so glad when I opened my Vox Box and I realized I got the Lavender roll on! I love all things lavender and especially essential oils! I use my lavender oil when I get out of the shower right before bed behind my ears and on the balls of my feet. It is a great nightly routine to add if you have a hard time sleeping.  I would highly recommend this product to lots of my friends. I have been enjoying using this the past few days since my vox box has arrived.

I definetly give this product a 5 stars!!
China W.
China W.
This has a really strong lavender smell (obviously?), but unfortunately my partner hates the smell and they are also allergic to almond oil which is the carrier oil in this essential oil blend. So if you have a nut allergy, then you will want to avoid this roll-on. I like to use this before I get in the bath since it puts me in a calm mood and gets me ready for "me time", but because of the issues my partner has with the oil that is the only time I can use it. BTW, I received this oil for free in an Influenster VoxBox.
Deshea M.
Deshea M.
Jackson, TN
I received this product free in the mail to review and give my opinion. The product is an aromatherapy oil by Nature's Origin that comes in a convenient tube to roll on. For starters, I love essential oils and I have a box full, along with a diffuser. One thing I don't like about typical essential oil is how the oil comes out of the bottle. This is fine when putting in my diffuser but I feel like the roll on is more convenient for applying to the skin. Overview: Pros- convenient to use, few ingredients, and nice size. Cons- I'm personally not a big lavender fan, but would consider buying other scents, and you can't put this in a diffuser. If you love essential oils then check them.
Lisa P.
Lisa P.
Nashua, NH
I really liked the lavender scent and how easy it was to roll on. Sometimes with roll on products the ball does not move easily and it is a pain to apply the amount you want but the ball moved so gracefully with this roll on. I put it on my wrists and it absorbed quickly. The scent did help me relax and stress less but I was hoping to have better quality of sleep since lavender has been known for that but so far I have not seen that while using this product. Still worth using if you like the scent and want to calm down a bit.
Kelly B.
Kelly B.
Fremont, CA
I'm super obsessed with this stuff ! The small is amazing for one and I usually don't like the lavender smell. Helps me sleep so much better at night, every time I have a migraine I rub it on my temples and it helps soooo much! Also lavender oil is super good for dogs, my vet turned me onto it when she seen me with my roll on. She said to rub some on the back of his ears and get some one my hands to rub it on his coat. My dog has really bad anxiety and this helps him calm down so much! Absolutely love this stuff !!
Lucero D.
Lucero D.
Antwerp, OH
Lavender is one of my favorite essential oils. I've noticed that not all have the same fragrance. Some are more floral and pungent while others are softer and sweeter. This roll on from Nature's Origin that I received free for review was of the sweeter variety. It really made me swoon with delight. The blend with the sweet almond oil carrier made the applied product glide on and absorb quickly. I used it to help me fall asleep but also as a pleasant fragrance after showering. I'll definitely be getting this again.
Amber V.
Amber V.
Fall Creek , WI
Nature’s Origin™ Lavender Roll-On is a very nice product. I am usually loyal to a different company when it comes to essential oil's but this one has me quite impressed. I love having my essential oils in a roll-on bottle because it is so much more convenient to use them. I keep this lavender roll-on in my purse so I can use it anytime that I certainly feel stressed to help call me down and relax. I also just love the smell so I put it on multiple times a day. Glad I received this product free to try!
jasmine D.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.