BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #5 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Halle W.
Richmond, VA
I received this free in my Splash VoxBox and opened it as soon as I got it. I'd heard good things about essential oils and this blend lives up to the hype. It's packaged nicely in a blue glass bottle with plastic cap. It smells of lavender with hints of other things. I'm excited to continue using it.
Amber B.
Charlotte, NC
This is my first time using something like this and I really liked the smell and it was very relaxing and soothing. However I put a little on my neck and it caused me to have little bumps all over my neck so make you do a swatch test on your arm or something first, especially if you have sensitive skin.
Kara N.
San Francisco, CA
The smell is absolutely fabulous. I felt so relaxed after using this product. I'm so glad I received the lavender flavor because it is not too overwhelming. The best place to put this is on the backs of your hands or on the backs of your ears! I can't wait to go buy this at the store once I'm done with my sample!
Kathleen T.
Chula Vista, CA
I like the idea that these oils have several uses on it. For this oil, it can be used for topical use as well as massages. It smells great and can be used for a natural smell on your body. The packaging itself is effective for its purpose. Overall, great product and packaging for its purpose.
Brittany C.
Owensboro, KY
I was very excited to receive this from Influenster!! I love the lavender scent and how relaxed I feel after rolling a little on my wrist after showering at night. The fact that it has a roller ball is everything! It's so easy to use and I could absolutely see myself purchasing this in the future.
Lark S.
Spring, TX
I keep the roll on right next to my bed. I place the lavender under my nose, behind my ears and on my forehead before I go to bed or if my feeling stressed. It is strong as some of the high end oils I have used in the past. I love it!
Katie W.
Wauwatosa, WI
I really loved this! The lavender smell was very calming and the rollerball packaging made it easy to throw in my bag and take it wherever. The smell is long lasting. But, I would prefer if the oil was 100% pure essential oil and not cut with another oil.
Nikita R.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I don't even know how I survived without this before! I absolutely love the smell, and it is a great sense of peace when I need it! I like to roll behind my ears before work and bed, and recently spent some time traveling. I brought it with me, and it definitely helped keep me relaxed my entire vacation!
Nicki S.
Stearns, KY
I usually say Lavender is not one of my favorite scents, however, this rollerball is awesome. Its a very subtle lavender scent and every time I use it on my pulse points at night, I sleep better. No joke. I really like it. Its soft and pretty and does what it says it does so I am super happy with it.
Kizzy p.
Brooklyn, NY
Amazing product and smells great. I'm currently pregnant and I use it at night when I'm restless and can't sleep. It helps a lot and helps me to relax a little. I received this product complimentary influenster and I will definitely purchase one when the baby comes. We all know how babies can be lol
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Clairton, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Melissa T.