BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #2 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Tiffany V.
Tiffany V.
The Nature's Origin Lavender Roll On delivered exactly as expected.  The scent is lovely.  It is noticeable without being overpowering and is certainly a relaxing scent.  It comes at a great price point and I love the convenience the roll on applicator provides.
Carolina E.
Carolina E.
Dallas, TX
I loved it!!! It's so practical to apply and the smell is amazing! I simply love lavender but I have a roommate that is allergic to it, so I can't use the oil in my diffuser. Having a roll-on version that will make the smell stay with me and not in the whole room makes me so happy!
KeyOndra W.
KeyOndra W.
Dorchester, MA
I used this oil for the first time today and it smells devine. I am having a bit of a stressful day at work and I already feel calm from my situation. It's 100% pure and doesn't leave a oily spot in it's absence after it dries up. I also like that it is Gluten free and Paraben Free.
Aryn N.
Aryn N.
Oceanside, CA
This product is so great to put on your pillow as well as roll onto your wrist. I really enjoy the scent of lavender it's very refreshing and relaxing and perfect before bed time to unwind and light a candle and feel pampered. 5 stars from me. I received this product complimentary.
Kendall F.
Kendall F.
I wish I'd had the chance to receive a different oil in my box, since I've already got three lavender products at home. That being said, I'm a lavender expert! ;) I love this roll-on. It's not overpowering, and it seems like good quality. I look forward to showing it to my friends.
Julianna H.
Julianna H.
I got this in the splash voxbox and I love this thing! I have never tried topical essential oils and I must say, it works!! I put it on my wrists and just smelling it throughout the day relaxes me. I would definitely buy this again, but the size is so good I'm not sure if I'll be running out of it anytime soon!
Erica S.
Erica S.
Giving it three stars only because it doesn't smell as good as I think it could. However I would give it five stars for its calming affect and easy application. I got it free in my VoxBox and have already let my grandmother try it and she loved it as well! Would definitely recommend!
Rachael V.
Rachael V.
I've only used this once but I already am in love with it. I love that it is a roll on so it is super easy to use! The smell is excellent and a lot longer lasting than many other essential oil products I've used. This is perfect to keep in my desk at work to help melt my stress away!
Elisse M.
Elisse M.
san diego, CA
This is such a clever product! I roll this onto the inside of my wrists before bed and smell it as I lay down as a form of calming aromatherapy. This works similarly to pillow mist, except this is less sticky and doesn't get onto my face/hair. Plus the smell lingers for quite awhile!
Emily H.
Emily H.
Madisonville , TN
I am so obsessed with essential oils, especially lavender. I suffer from anxiety at times, and the fact that a Nature's Origins lavender roll on blend was included in my box was amazing. I would definitely purchase this for myself to go along with my oils collection! Love it so much.
jasmine D.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.