BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #5 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Hayane S.
Sacramento, CA
I love how easy it is to apply on my body and lavender is my favorite scent which just make it more special. I've already used essential oils but was the first time trying this brand and I love it. I totally recommend it to my friends.
Soren C.
Great Falls, MT
I've always wanted to start using essential oils and this was a perfect starter for me. I love the scent-- it is so relaxing and the application is much cleaner than most loose oils, which I appreciate. I hope to buy every scent. I think it works wonders to clear my mind and focus. Go essential oils!
Kathleen T.
Chula Vista , CA
I like the idea that these oils have several uses on it. For this oil, it can be used for topical use as well as massages. It smells great and can be used for a natural smell on your body. The packaging itself is effective for its purpose. Overall, great product and packaging for its purpose.
Hannah H.
I really enjoy this product! I'm a sucker for essential oils, and the lavender ones especially. This stuff smells amazing; I put it on my pulse points like it suggests before bed, and it helps me calm down & sleep. I'm definitely gonna bring this on future flights I have to help calm my stress!
Brittany C.
Owensboro, KY
I was very excited to receive this from Influenster!! I love the lavender scent and how relaxed I feel after rolling a little on my wrist after showering at night. The fact that it has a roller ball is everything! It's so easy to use and I could absolutely see myself purchasing this in the future.
Hailey P.
Reading, PA
I received my Natures Origin roll-on sample in my complementary splash voxbox from influenster. The scent I received was lavender and it was a very nice light soothing scent that wasn't too overpowering. This is the first product I've tried from Natures Origin but it will definitely not be my last!
Maris C.
I work at a bar and usually have a hard time falling asleep, now I just roll this on both of my temples and a little on my hands (I sometimes rest my head on my hands) and I massage my temples. It helps me fall asleep and really relaxes me when I'm stressed. I love this and can't wait to get more.
Natalie D.
I've been really getting into essential oils, so I was very excited when I received this product free from Influenster! This product specifically helped a lot with my acne, and also to help ease headaches. Plus it smells amazing which is a bonus! Would definitely purchase this product in the future
Darrian H.
Toney , AL
It smells so good. I've never tried anything like this before. Lavender has always been one of my favorite scents. This is my first time trying this out and I like it so far. It's an massage oil so ill definitely be getting this again
Nicki S.
Stearns, KY
I usually say Lavender is not one of my favorite scents, however, this rollerball is awesome. Its a very subtle lavender scent and every time I use it on my pulse points at night, I sleep better. No joke. I really like it. Its soft and pretty and does what it says it does so I am super happy with it.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.