BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #4 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Amy B.
Butler, GA
I hadn't ever used essential oils that often before, but this product sold me on them!! After receiving it for FREE from Influenster, I started using it at night to help me go to sleep or when I had a lot of stressful homework due (college life). This definitely helped ease a lot of my distress! Definitely a great product.
Alexa G.
Tacoma, WA
I love the smell of lavender so naturally this product was one I fell in love with. I already loved essential oils and find them very useful so this product was just a bonus. smells great I love to use it in baths or to give candles a nice scent. I would say that all essential oils are the same to me...
Khayana W.
Vallejo, CA
My first time having an essential oil roll on and this lavender smells so GOOOOD . I can't believe how full this sample is . I also received it free in my splash box . I would DEFINITELY purchase this again once it's out . It smells so light and it not oily at all . Thank you so much I love it . Also the price is worth it as well
Becky B.
Binghamton, NY
This roll-on oil meets my expectations of a product like this. It comes with instructions that indicate where to put it for each ailment, which I thought was nice. It's natural, smells like exactly what you'd expect lavender to smell like. Not sticky, just an overall nice essential oil roller.
Ashley H.
Denver, CO
I love everything about lavender oils, and this one is great! It smells amazing, I can even convince my fiancé to let me put it on him before bed to help relax him. The only thing I would prefer is a dropper vs a roll on so I can use it in a diffuser. I received this product free for testing.
Megan M.
Nahunta , GA
I put this on the bottom of my feet because that is a good pressure point to absorb oils and I slept so good! It completely relaxed me and I love how it was in a convenient roller ball. Sometimes lavender can be overpowering but it wasn't at all in this roller ball! It smelled so fresh
Preethi K.
Monmouth Jct, NJ
This product is really neat. I have never an aromatherapy oil as a fragrance but I really enjoyed it. It might be in my head, but it does make me feel calmer! I think this is a great product and I will probably buy some to gift to others. Highly recommend.

I received this product for free in exchange for my honest opinion.
Kate G.
Coconut Creek, FL
This product is pretty cool. I was really excited to see that I had gotten it in my splash voxbox! I have always been into essential oils, and love to use lavender to help me sleep. I love that the product is a rollerball as well. I will continue using to see if it helps me sleep better.
Raeven B.
Oh my gosh this stuff is amazing the scent is semi strong so you don't even have to apply much, it smells fantastic I would definitely recommend one little roll on your wrist and your on your way it's convenient to carry in your purse or picket as well. Nature’s Origin™ Lavender Roll-On
Tara W.
Paris, KY
I love the Roll-On feature of this oil. It makes applying so much easier and less of a mess. I do wish the scent was a little stronger like competitors though. I buy oils based on how strong the scent is. Especially the peppermint, I use it for headaches and the stronger the better.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Melissa T.
Greensboro, NC
Where can I buy this?
Kristin N.
Hamburg, AR
Is the lavender available in drops for a diffuser?Nature’s Origin™ Lavender Roll-On