BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #2 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

chenice s.
chenice s.
Start with the smell of this product and they smell very good and he gave you that relax seeing feel I also tried to do the DYI that they suggest on the box and love this product will definitely buy this again and I will recommend this to anyone that is looking for a nice essential Oil
Madie T.
Madie T.
Kokomo, IN
I received the Nature's Origin lavender essential oils free from
influenster to try! I've never used essential oils before but after using this I think I will start. It's a roll-on stick so it's easy to apply. It smells great! And it WORKS! Within minutes I was feeling calm and soothed!
Valerie E.
Valerie E.
I am not very big into aromatherapy or oils. But, this smells very good and very strong of lavender. I really like that it came in a roll-on bottle, which makes it very easy to use and not messy. I am a first time user and would buy it again if I ever saw another scent I would really like.
Allie E.
Allie E.
I love this essential oil brand! I am a Lavender Oil snob and have tried many brands in my search for the right essential oils. This brand is cruelty free and all natural, which in my mind is a MUST for a product that you put on your skin. Try this awesome roll-on today for a quick essential oil pick me up!
Meg S.
Meg S.
Love love love this roll on! I have horrible anxiety and lavender is one of the few things that helps soothe me. The roll on was easy to use and I didn't need to use much in order to get the scent going on my wrists. I will definitely be buying the full size when my sample runs out!
Kendall F.
Kendall F.
I wish I'd had the chance to receive a different oil in my box, since I've already got three lavender products at home. That being said, I'm a lavender expert! ;) I love this roll-on. It's not overpowering, and it seems like good quality. I look forward to showing it to my friends.
Erica S.
Erica S.
Giving it three stars only because it doesn't smell as good as I think it could. However I would give it five stars for its calming affect and easy application. I got it free in my VoxBox and have already let my grandmother try it and she loved it as well! Would definitely recommend!
Carolina E.
Carolina E.
Dallas, TX
I loved it!!! It's so practical to apply and the smell is amazing! I simply love lavender but I have a roommate that is allergic to it, so I can't use the oil in my diffuser. Having a roll-on version that will make the smell stay with me and not in the whole room makes me so happy!
Luciana T.
Luciana T.
Philadelphia, PA
This bottle has a great roll on applicator so it is not messy at all! I roll a little on my upper chest so that I can breathe it and a little on my inner wrists. The scent is not strong at all, if you want it stronger you can put more. Not really oily either has a soothing sensation.
KeyOndra W.
KeyOndra W.
Dorchester, MA
I used this oil for the first time today and it smells devine. I am having a bit of a stressful day at work and I already feel calm from my situation. It's 100% pure and doesn't leave a oily spot in it's absence after it dries up. I also like that it is Gluten free and Paraben Free.
jasmine D.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.