BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #5 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Morgan B.
Midvale, UT
I really only use roll-on perfumes anymore so I was so excited to get this one! It lasts longer than any spray on fragrance in my opinion. I love the bottle and the roller is great quality. I got this in the splash voxbox free from influenster, but I would definitely recommend purchasing this product!
Amanda S.
Rogersville, MO
I'm not really sure exactly what this is supposed to do but it is very relaxing and smells amazing. I will continue to use because I think it smells really nice but like I said I'm not really sure if it actually does anything. I received this product from Influenster for free for testing purposes.
Lexi H.
Venice, FL
I received my roll on aromatherapy stick from Influenster for free for testing purposes only. I must say it smells amazing!! The bottle is decently big and the roll on ball is smooth and full of oil. I love it. It relieves my stress and smells amazing. I will buy another one after my first one runs out.
danielle h.
Skokie, IL
I liked this i got it in my splash box. I have never used a roll on before not even for perfume so it was a different experience.I like using it at night because I feel like it is a calming scent. It was lavender with a touch of musk but still fresh. I would recommend it for people who like soothing scents.
Dawson H.
Dallas, TX
This is a great product and the roller-ball makes it super easy to use! :)
The lavender scent is so calming and it's easy enough to throw in my purse without spilling or leaking. I have been rolling it on my neck and temples during stressful times and it has really made a difference!
Halle W.
Richmond, VA
I received this free in my Splash VoxBox and opened it as soon as I got it. I'd heard good things about essential oils and this blend lives up to the hype. It's packaged nicely in a blue glass bottle with plastic cap. It smells of lavender with hints of other things. I'm excited to continue using it.
Soren C.
Great Falls, MT
I've always wanted to start using essential oils and this was a perfect starter for me. I love the scent-- it is so relaxing and the application is much cleaner than most loose oils, which I appreciate. I hope to buy every scent. I think it works wonders to clear my mind and focus. Go essential oils!
Markela H.
i love this roll on so much. its light to where im pretty much the only one that can smell it. and it seems to work, i put in on before i study and it has helped me stay calm and concentrated on what im doing. it has a woody smell to it under the lavender scent. and i got this for free in my #splashvoxbox
Lindsey B.
Tampa, FL
I love products like these and the fact that this is in a rollerball is great! I received this item for free from Influenster so I do not know where you can purchase it. Products like this are soothing and relaxing but I wouldn't say that this one is anything spectacular compared to others I have tried.
Raechel P.
Carrollton, TX
The product was okay. It was not some magical potion but I would say that I enjoyed the scent and felt a little more relaxed after putting it on. I applied it at my temples and wrists. I don't believe I would buy the product on my own, simply because I prefer to diffuse oils rather than wear them.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.