BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #7 in Aromatherapy

• Non-GMO, Gluten and Parben Free
  • Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Lee L.
. I received the Lavender roll on free in exchange for my honest review.
I wish they would send more than one sample. I really like the smell and the size is great. I like the roll on feat. its great for ppl on the go. However id like it to be interchangeable. from roll on to droplets. thanx
Stephanie P.
Miami Lakes, FL
Essential oils are a wonderful new thing that people are starting to learn about. This lavender roll on is extremely potent, great for on the go use and the brand is excellent!! I will definitely be looking for other oily scents to add to my collection. Thank you influenster!!!
Anna D.
Greenville, SC
I loved how convenient the Nature's Origin Lavendar Roll-On oil was. It was easy to throw in my bag and take with me which I appreciated compared to a typical bottle of essential oil. The lavender smelled great and rolled on smoothly. I would plan to try again with different scents as well.
Jenae W.
I love the scent! It is a true to a lavender fragrance.  It was very simple to use and lasted almost the entire work day for me! I'm not sure if it was something I'd buy for myself, but I enjoyed receiving it through the Splash VoxBox!  It would be a good purchase.
Annie L.
Mc Leansville, NC
I use this everytime before I go to bed and when I wake up in the morning. I roll it on the temples of my head and sometimes under my nose. It is so realxing to smell lavendar right before I go to bed. It is extremely easy to roll on and doesn't get all over your hands.
Courtney S.
Cincinnati , OH
I love all things lavender, so receiving this complimentary in an influenster box was perfect! I find this to be a very calming scent. It's easy to apply as well as very portable. I'm not sure I would ever purchase this for myself but I am definitely going to use all of this up!
Debbie R.
Harker Hts, TX
This is my favorite item from the splash voxbox! First off, I LOVE aromatherapy products and essential oils are one of my favorite products to use on the daily. This floral lavender scent is amazing to help relieve stress and anxiety. The smell is so calming and instantly relaxes you!
Alanna D.
Kent, OH
You really cannot go wrong with lavender essential oils, but this one seems awesome! I love that it has a roll ball, for easy and clean application. This has found it's spot on my nightstand & gets applied every night before bed! Helps calm my mind and puts me to sleep!
Marilyn K.
Greensboro , NC
Super great for a relaxing day! On my day off I'll slip this on my wrist and turn on some
Netflix. It makes me feel great and doesn't really oily or sticky throughout the day! A great product I was happy to get and try!
Brittany K.
Waynesville, NC
At first not really knowing anything about the product, I read the directions and applied to locations on the body. Instantly with the scent of Lavender, a calming washes over me. Pretty neat how a scent can do that to a person. Give it a try and in a stressful time, apply!
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Melissa T.
Greensboro, NC
Where can I buy this?
Kristin N.
Hamburg, AR
Is the lavender available in drops for a diffuser?Nature’s Origin™ Lavender Roll-On