BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #5 in Aromatherapy

• Non-GMO, Gluten and Parben Free
  • Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Emily S.
I'm usually not one of your typical people who believe in essential oils, but I will say I love this product and it smells amazing! I've been putting it on my wrist before work (RN) and I really feel like it's helped with stress and headaches! The product size is amazing and I'd def be willing to purchase!
Brittany L.
Basehor, KS
I absolutely love Nature’s Origin™ Lavender Roll-On!
This smells amazing and is better for your health than regular perfume.
This is small enough to toss in my purse and always have it with me.
I get tons of compliments on the fragrance and am more than happy to recommend this product to people.
Alyssa K.
Tucson, AZ
I love the concept of this product. I'm a big fan of essential oils but I realize is not always realistic to enjoy them out of your house or in the go. The roll ball formula is easy and mess free and you can even throw it in your purse. I wish the smell was a little more potent, but I still recommend it.
Carly S.
Scottsdale, AZ
I love this product!!! I'm new to essential oils so I was very happy to receive this free for testing purposes! The roll on application is great and the smell is so calming and wonderful! I would definitely recommend this brand to others! I'm considering purchases the peppermint to help with my migraines!
Kirsten S.
Union city , GA
I Was So Excited To Receive This Essential Oil Blend In My Vox Box. I Love The Calming And Relaxing Benefits Of Lavender. Traditionally People Apply It To Themselves So This Product Is In A Roller Ball Form. Personally I Love To Roll It On My Sheets, Pillows, And Mattress For The Best Sleep Ever. It's The Perfect Way To Unwind And Relax Your Mind For A Peaceful Sleep. I Definitely Will Be Purchasing The Full Line Of Aromas.
Cindy C.
Woodstock, GA
I really like to use this in place of a perfume. The smell is very pleasant (I LOVE the smell of lavender!), and the roll-on bottle makes it very easy to apply on the wrist/behind your neck, etc. I wouldn't say that it stays on all day (but then again, I've never used a perfume that did), but I do like this product a lot and would consider buying again in the future.
I received this product in a vox box in exchange for an honest review.
danielle h.
Skokie, IL
I liked this i got it in my splash box. I have never used a roll on before not even for perfume so it was a different experience.I like using it at night because I feel like it is a calming scent. It was lavender with a touch of musk but still fresh. I would recommend it for people who like soothing scents.
Heidi S.
Bellmore, NY
I love essential oils and lavender in particular, so this was an awesome find. The only reason I gave it four stars is because of the roll on applicator. A dropper or even just an open bottle would have been more usable for me because this way I can put the oil on things like pillow cases and yoga mats.
Amber B.
Charlotte, NC
This is my first time using something like this and I really liked the smell and it was very relaxing and soothing. However I put a little on my neck and it caused me to have little bumps all over my neck so make you do a swatch test on your arm or something first, especially if you have sensitive skin.
Lexi H.
Venice, FL
I received my roll on aromatherapy stick from Influenster for free for testing purposes only. I must say it smells amazing!! The bottle is decently big and the roll on ball is smooth and full of oil. I love it. It relieves my stress and smells amazing. I will buy another one after my first one runs out.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.