BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #2 in Aromatherapy

• Quality Assured

Brandy C.
Brandy C.
Smiths, AL
This perfect size roll on lavender oil is fantastic. It instantly calms and you feel relaxed. I mainly use it at bedtime just a roll on each wrist and temples. I even started putting a small roll on my children's bottom of feet right before bed and I can see a difference in their sleep. I'm so thankful.
Valerie E.
Valerie E.
I am not very big into aromatherapy or oils. But, this smells very good and very strong of lavender. I really like that it came in a roll-on bottle, which makes it very easy to use and not messy. I am a first time user and would buy it again if I ever saw another scent I would really like.
Angela P.
Angela P.
Oviedo, FL
I received a free sample of the lavender oil to review and I am so impressed by my experience with Natures Origin roll on oil. The packaging is adorable and pleasing, and the scent is soothing without being overwhelming. This is my first experience with essential oils and I am hooked!
Emily S.
Emily S.
West Haven, CT
I absolutely love the fact that this a roll-on product!  It makes it easy to apply and I love carrying it with me on the go.  The scent is wonderful for sleep and keeps me calm.  I would definitely consider buying in the future!  I hope that more scents are released.
Brittany K.
Brittany K.
Morrisville, NC
I love the roll-on applicator! It makes this oil really easy to use without wasting a lot of product and making an oil mess. It smells incredibly soothing and is a staple in my nightstand! I just roll some on my pillow and temples and I feel really relaxed and calm. I got to #tryitfree complimentary from Influenster but all my opinions are my honest own!
Amy B.
Amy B.
Statesboro, GA
I hadn't ever used essential oils that often before, but this product sold me on them!! After receiving it for FREE from Influenster, I started using it at night to help me go to sleep or when I had a lot of stressful homework due (college life). This definitely helped ease a lot of my distress! Definitely a great product.
Shelby C.
Shelby C.
Greensboro, NC
This product rocks! First of all I love the smell of lavender and the fact that I can always have it with me in a cute nifty bottle is awesome! I love the roll on applicator as well. Makes it easy for someone who is quick and on the go! I will be buying more of this product for sure!!!
Allie E.
Allie E.
I love this essential oil brand! I am a Lavender Oil snob and have tried many brands in my search for the right essential oils. This brand is cruelty free and all natural, which in my mind is a MUST for a product that you put on your skin. Try this awesome roll-on today for a quick essential oil pick me up!
Emily H.
Emily H.
Indianapolis, IN
Love love love this product! I use essential oils in my diffuser every night and this is a great alternative when I'm traveling or just too lazy to refill the diffuser! I'm a fan of the lavender scent because it promotes relaxation. It helps me wind down at night and sleep peacefully.
Myranda G.
Myranda G.
This is amazing!!! I'm not gonna lie when I first got this I was like this probably isn't gonna work and have low expectations for it. But this blew me out if the water it's amazing it smells just like lavender and is very true to the scent. The smell isn't strong either which is great
jasmine D.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.