BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #4 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Courtney T.
Statesville , NC
WOW! I have fallen in LOVE with this lavender essential oil roll-on! I'm no stranger to oils but had never used a roll-on version before and it really does come in handy-- especially at night when you're trying to fall asleep.. just put a few dabs on your temple area/on the tip of your nose and you'll be sound asleep in no time!
Kirsten S.
Jonesboro, GA
I Was So Excited To Receive This Essential Oil Blend In My Vox Box. I Love The Calming And Relaxing Benefits Of Lavender. Traditionally People Apply It To Themselves So This Product Is In A Roller Ball Form. Personally I Love To Roll It On My Sheets, Pillows, And Mattress For The Best Sleep Ever. It's The Perfect Way To Unwind And Relax Your Mind For A Peaceful Sleep. I Definitely Will Be Purchasing The Full Line Of Aromas.
Robyn E.
Denton, TX
How lovely! I never bought essential oils before because I assumed they'd be overwhelming, but this brand is so light and pleasant that I was able to wear it without becoming nauseated. It rolls on easily, dries nicely, and was an overall pleasant experience. Now if I could only get one that would reduce headaches.
Carly S.
Scottsdale, AZ
I love this product!!! I'm new to essential oils so I was very happy to receive this free for testing purposes! The roll on application is great and the smell is so calming and wonderful! I would definitely recommend this brand to others! I'm considering purchases the peppermint to help with my migraines!
Alyssa K.
Tucson, AZ
I love the concept of this product. I'm a big fan of essential oils but I realize is not always realistic to enjoy them out of your house or in the go. The roll ball formula is easy and mess free and you can even throw it in your purse. I wish the smell was a little more potent, but I still recommend it.
Amanda Y.
Buffalo, NY
If you are into a small rollerball that gives you some sort of relief and stress therapy, this is a great product to try. In the beginning, it may come off  a bit strong especially for those who are not use to it. However, apply gently and a small amount to the wrist and transfer a bit to the neck if you please and it does give a very calming effect. I personally love lavender so this product was a great plus to my go to essentials.
Dawson H.
Dallas, TX
This is a great product and the roller-ball makes it super easy to use! :)
The lavender scent is so calming and it's easy enough to throw in my purse without spilling or leaking. I have been rolling it on my neck and temples during stressful times and it has really made a difference!
Lexi H.
Venice, FL
I received my roll on aromatherapy stick from Influenster for free for testing purposes only. I must say it smells amazing!! The bottle is decently big and the roll on ball is smooth and full of oil. I love it. It relieves my stress and smells amazing. I will buy another one after my first one runs out.
Morgan B.
Midvale, UT
I really only use roll-on perfumes anymore so I was so excited to get this one! It lasts longer than any spray on fragrance in my opinion. I love the bottle and the roller is great quality. I got this in the splash voxbox free from influenster, but I would definitely recommend purchasing this product!
Raechel P.
Carrollton, TX
The product was okay. It was not some magical potion but I would say that I enjoyed the scent and felt a little more relaxed after putting it on. I applied it at my temples and wrists. I don't believe I would buy the product on my own, simply because I prefer to diffuse oils rather than wear them.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Melissa T.