BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #5 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Katherine V.
Las Cruces, NM
This essential oil roller ball was a fantastic way to relieve stress at my office and in my car. It was small enough to carry in my purse and being out whenever I needed a swipe. It was not messy and the smell was soothing.
Angel J.
McKee, KY
My new must have in any bag. This is amazing stuff. I have read about what all oils can do and this was my first time using it after getting it in the splash voxbox and I was impressed, it helped to get rid of a headache and soothe the tension that came along with it. Thank you influenster for the sample
Courtney T.
Statesville , NC
WOW! I have fallen in LOVE with this lavender essential oil roll-on! I'm no stranger to oils but had never used a roll-on version before and it really does come in handy-- especially at night when you're trying to fall asleep.. just put a few dabs on your temple area/on the tip of your nose and you'll be sound asleep in no time!
Jordyn G.
New Haven, CT
I was a little weary about this product initially since it's almost like a fad to use essential oils but when I opened my box my eye was drawn. I loved the color of the bottle and it smelled so good. When I finally used it I understood what the hype was about. I will definitely be buying this product once my bottle runs out!
Cortney P.
Port Orchard, WA
I love the roll on idea! You can slip it in your bag and take it with you anywhere. I'm not a huge fan of the lavender smell because i don't like it to begin with but this isn't to strong so it's not as bad as some others. Roll it on your temples to help with headaches, or to help you fall asleep at night.
Alyssa K.
Tucson, AZ
I love the concept of this product. I'm a big fan of essential oils but I realize is not always realistic to enjoy them out of your house or in the go. The roll ball formula is easy and mess free and you can even throw it in your purse. I wish the smell was a little more potent, but I still recommend it.
Robyn E.
Denton, TX
How lovely! I never bought essential oils before because I assumed they'd be overwhelming, but this brand is so light and pleasant that I was able to wear it without becoming nauseated. It rolls on easily, dries nicely, and was an overall pleasant experience. Now if I could only get one that would reduce headaches.
Rachel P.
orange park
This has such a soothing smell, and I normally am not a lavender fan. Its a thick, moisturizing oil. Its not runny and it absorbs in skin very well. The skin is very light and soft, usually Lavender can give me headaches but this smell kind of has a very faint lavender and maybe a vanilla smell in it.
Megan H.
South Lebanon, OH
Having an infant means sleep is never guaranteed for me or for them!! This lavender roll-on smells great, and has been very useful in efficiently calming my babe before bedtime. It has also allowed me to have some peace as well! Thank you Influenster for giving this to me complimentary in my Splash VoxBox
Kirsten S.
Union city , GA
I Was So Excited To Receive This Essential Oil Blend In My Vox Box. I Love The Calming And Relaxing Benefits Of Lavender. Traditionally People Apply It To Themselves So This Product Is In A Roller Ball Form. Personally I Love To Roll It On My Sheets, Pillows, And Mattress For The Best Sleep Ever. It's The Perfect Way To Unwind And Relax Your Mind For A Peaceful Sleep. I Definitely Will Be Purchasing The Full Line Of Aromas.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.