BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #7 in Aromatherapy

• Non-GMO, Gluten and Parben Free
  • Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Meg S.
Love love love this roll on! I have horrible anxiety and lavender is one of the few things that helps soothe me. The roll on was easy to use and I didn't need to use much in order to get the scent going on my wrists. I will definitely be buying the full size when my sample runs out!
Carolina S.
Cedar Hill, TX
I loved it!!! It's so practical to apply and the smell is amazing! I simply love lavender but I have a roommate that is allergic to it, so I can't use the oil in my diffuser. Having a roll-on version that will make the smell stay with me and not in the whole room makes me so happy!
Elisse M.
San Diego, CA
This is such a clever product! I roll this onto the inside of my wrists before bed and smell it as I lay down as a form of calming aromatherapy. This works similarly to pillow mist, except this is less sticky and doesn't get onto my face/hair. Plus the smell lingers for quite awhile!
Emily H.
Madisonville , TN
I am so obsessed with essential oils, especially lavender. I suffer from anxiety at times, and the fact that a Nature's Origins lavender roll on blend was included in my box was amazing. I would definitely purchase this for myself to go along with my oils collection! Love it so much.
Erica S.
Mcdonough, GA
Giving it three stars only because it doesn't smell as good as I think it could. However I would give it five stars for its calming affect and easy application. I got it free in my VoxBox and have already let my grandmother try it and she loved it as well! Would definitely recommend!
Michelle W.
Denver, CO
I really enjoyed this as a part of my #splashvoxbox! It was a very nice smelling scent with an easy application. The bottle is small enough to pop into your purse. The potency of the scent was not too overwhelming, which I also liked. Overall, I will continue using this product!
Carly H.
Cedar Rapids, IA
I really enjoyed the lavender roll-on I received in my SPLASH Vox Box. It has a calming effect and it is an easy/small thing to carry with in your purse. The only downside is that I don't think the scent lasts very long...it needs to be reapplied frequently for lasting freshness.
Ashley G.
Hattiesburg , MS
This product is really nice. The packaging is sturdy and made perfectly for travel use! The scent is not overwhelming and very relaxing. I like the roller ball application. I would highly recommend this product to others and I look forward to trying other products from this line.
Hannah P.
Warrenton, VA
I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS PRODUCT. Essential oils are a part of my daily routine. They are the most amazing aids in everything, and this roll on ball is genius. It is super easy to carry around, mess free, and really soothes my headaches and stress when I need it. I definitely recommend and will be buying a lot from this company.
Megan B.
Edina, MN
I'm a huge fan of essential oils, so I'm really not surprised I love this so much. The roll-on feature makes this product such a BREAZE to put on. Plus, having a stash of lavender oil in the office is really helpful on stressful days. For $6.99 a bottle, you can't beat the price!
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Melissa T.
Greensboro, NC
Where can I buy this?
Kristin N.
Hamburg, AR
Is the lavender available in drops for a diffuser?Nature’s Origin™ Lavender Roll-On