BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #2 in Aromatherapy

• Quality Assured

Preethi K.
Preethi K.
Jersey City, NJ
This product is really neat. I have never an aromatherapy oil as a fragrance but I really enjoyed it. It might be in my head, but it does make me feel calmer! I think this is a great product and I will probably buy some to gift to others. Highly recommend.

I received this product for free in exchange for my honest opinion.
Solie G.
Solie G.
Norwalk, CA
I've been using essential oils for about a year now, and the fact that this one already comes in a convenient roller ball bottle is perfect! I use lavender oils to help me wind down at bed time, so I just roll it behind my ears and a little on my neck and enjoy the relaxation! Subtle sweet scent. Ok nap time!
Keterah N.
Keterah N.
Hardy, KY
I really enjoy this roll on I received for free from Influenster! I use it on my wrists, temples, and backs of my ears and I really feel calmer by using it! I think this is a great product for everyday use that you can just throw in your purse when you need to relax! I would definitely recommend!
Dalton A.
Dalton A.
This particular roll on is seriously incredible. I love lavender, but a lot of lavender oil products are surprisingly weak smelling. This stuff is strong, without being overpowering. My husband has trouble sleeping, but a little bit of this rolled on his temples and he's out like a light!
Bianca J.
Bianca J.
Pacifica , CA
This product for one smells freaking amazing! The packaging is beautiful and also very convenient for traveling. I love the smell and the roller ball aspect of it. It is super relaxing and does exactly what I want and need my lavender to do, which is put me in my relaxing mood and put me to sleep!
Tara W.
Tara W.
Paris, KY
I love the Roll-On feature of this oil. It makes applying so much easier and less of a mess. I do wish the scent was a little stronger like competitors though. I buy oils based on how strong the scent is. Especially the peppermint, I use it for headaches and the stronger the better.
Bianca P.
Bianca P.
West Orange, NJ
I really like the rollerball and how it delivered the right amount of oil to the application area. The scent was not overwhelming and was mixed with a pleasant carrier oil. The packaging was a bit damaged when it arrived. I was given this item for free in exchange for my unbiased review.
Janelle B.
Janelle B.
Orlando, FL
Omg I love love love this product!  I love lavender anyway, so this is the perfect roll-on for me.  It's not too strong and it relaxed me instantly after I put it on.  This is my first time using it, as I got it in a VoxBox as a sample. Would definitely buy it myself.
Abbie N.
Abbie N.
I LOVE this product!! I have never been one to obsess over oils and perfumes, but this lavender essential oil blend is incredible. It smells heavenly, is so soothing, and comes in a container that is extremely portable. I have it in my bag and have been carrying it everywhere with me! The only bummer is that the scent doesn't last all too long-- luckily, it is easy to apply more! I will definitely be purchasing this product again. Great job, Nature's Origin.
Kate G.
Kate G.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
This product is pretty cool. I was really excited to see that I had gotten it in my splash voxbox! I have always been into essential oils, and love to use lavender to help me sleep. I love that the product is a rollerball as well. I will continue using to see if it helps me sleep better.
jasmine D.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.