BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #5 in Aromatherapy

• Non-GMO, Gluten and Parben Free
  • Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Christina D.
I absolutely love this! I feel like I scored when I received lavender complimentary thanks to influenster. Happens to be my favorite scent! I've used this in many different applications. Rolled behind my ear and hop in the tub for added scent to stess relief. Quick roll on the wrists... many different ways.
Bianca D.
Cedar Park, TX
Love this! I think that having a rollerball essential oil applicator makes it so much easier to keep it from the oil going everywhere. Normally, I either use too much oil or the oil gets everywhere and then I'm having to clean up the oil. This oil smells amazing and helps me relax before falling asleep.
Emily S.
I'm usually not one of your typical people who believe in essential oils, but I will say I love this product and it smells amazing! I've been putting it on my wrist before work (RN) and I really feel like it's helped with stress and headaches! The product size is amazing and I'd def be willing to purchase!
Katherine V.
Las Cruces, NM
This essential oil roller ball was a fantastic way to relieve stress at my office and in my car. It was small enough to carry in my purse and being out whenever I needed a swipe. It was not messy and the smell was soothing.
Megan H.
South Lebanon, OH
Having an infant means sleep is never guaranteed for me or for them!! This lavender roll-on smells great, and has been very useful in efficiently calming my babe before bedtime. It has also allowed me to have some peace as well! Thank you Influenster for giving this to me complimentary in my Splash VoxBox
Jordyn G.
New Haven, CT
I was a little weary about this product initially since it's almost like a fad to use essential oils but when I opened my box my eye was drawn. I loved the color of the bottle and it smelled so good. When I finally used it I understood what the hype was about. I will definitely be buying this product once my bottle runs out!
Robyn E.
Denton, TX
How lovely! I never bought essential oils before because I assumed they'd be overwhelming, but this brand is so light and pleasant that I was able to wear it without becoming nauseated. It rolls on easily, dries nicely, and was an overall pleasant experience. Now if I could only get one that would reduce headaches.
Cortney P.
Port Orchard, WA
I love the roll on idea! You can slip it in your bag and take it with you anywhere. I'm not a huge fan of the lavender smell because i don't like it to begin with but this isn't to strong so it's not as bad as some others. Roll it on your temples to help with headaches, or to help you fall asleep at night.
Brittany L.
Mission, KS
I absolutely love Nature’s Origin™ Lavender Roll-On!
This smells amazing and is better for your health than regular perfume.
This is small enough to toss in my purse and always have it with me.
I get tons of compliments on the fragrance and am more than happy to recommend this product to people.
Amanda Y.
Buffalo, NY
If you are into a small rollerball that gives you some sort of relief and stress therapy, this is a great product to try. In the beginning, it may come off  a bit strong especially for those who are not use to it. However, apply gently and a small amount to the wrist and transfer a bit to the neck if you please and it does give a very calming effect. I personally love lavender so this product was a great plus to my go to essentials.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Clairton, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Melissa T.