BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #7 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Emily H.
Indianapolis, IN
Love love love this product! I use essential oils in my diffuser every night and this is a great alternative when I'm traveling or just too lazy to refill the diffuser! I'm a fan of the lavender scent because it promotes relaxation. It helps me wind down at night and sleep peacefully.
Bianca J.
Pacifica, CA
This product for one smells freaking amazing! The packaging is beautiful and also very convenient for traveling. I love the smell and the roller ball aspect of it. It is super relaxing and does exactly what I want and need my lavender to do, which is put me in my relaxing mood and put me to sleep!
Elisse M.
San Diego, CA
This is such a clever product! I roll this onto the inside of my wrists before bed and smell it as I lay down as a form of calming aromatherapy. This works similarly to pillow mist, except this is less sticky and doesn't get onto my face/hair. Plus the smell lingers for quite awhile!
Carolina S.
Cedar Hill, TX
I loved it!!! It's so practical to apply and the smell is amazing! I simply love lavender but I have a roommate that is allergic to it, so I can't use the oil in my diffuser. Having a roll-on version that will make the smell stay with me and not in the whole room makes me so happy!
Rachael V.
I've only used this once but I already am in love with it. I love that it is a roll on so it is super easy to use! The smell is excellent and a lot longer lasting than many other essential oil products I've used. This is perfect to keep in my desk at work to help melt my stress away!
Kelsey L.
Griffin, GA
I really enjoyed using this product at night (the lavender scent) to promote relaxation. It really does help ease you to sleep much faster. I have also had such a hard time going to sleep, so I now find essentials oils to be super helpful. I also like the convient rollerball.

*I recieved this product free of charge through influenster for reviewing purposes.*
Luciana T.
Philadelphia, PA
This bottle has a great roll on applicator so it is not messy at all! I roll a little on my upper chest so that I can breathe it and a little on my inner wrists. The scent is not strong at all, if you want it stronger you can put more. Not really oily either has a soothing sensation.
Katie V.
Dallas, TX
I am so glad that I received this product (complimentary for testing purposes)  in my Splash VoxBox! I have recently gotten really into essential oils and I love that it comes in a roll on bottle.  The smell is wonderful and it really relaxes me every time I use it.
Erica S.
Mcdonough, GA
Giving it three stars only because it doesn't smell as good as I think it could. However I would give it five stars for its calming affect and easy application. I got it free in my VoxBox and have already let my grandmother try it and she loved it as well! Would definitely recommend!
Kendall F.
I wish I'd had the chance to receive a different oil in my box, since I've already got three lavender products at home. That being said, I'm a lavender expert! ;) I love this roll-on. It's not overpowering, and it seems like good quality. I look forward to showing it to my friends.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Melissa T.
Greensboro, NC
Where can I buy this?
Kristin N.
Hamburg, AR
Is the lavender available in drops for a diffuser?Nature’s Origin™ Lavender Roll-On