BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #5 in Aromatherapy

• Non-GMO, Gluten and Parben Free
  • Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Bethany G.
I could not be more pleased with this product!! I have wanted to try EO's for a while, and this is my first experience with them. I have used it on myself, my husband, and my two children. It helps us relax, it smells amazing, and the fact that it's already diluted is so convenient. My kids sleep 10x better now!!
Alyssa E.
Trinity, FL
I absolutely love this roll on aromatherapy, it has such a great smell and so soothing when I have a headache I just put some on my
Temples or when I can't sleep I just put some on me and it helps me. I got this complimentary from Influenster
Kate M.
San Diego, CA
What a genius idea for a lavender roll on! I am very prone to anxiety and have heard that essential oils can help. I have found lavender to be useful for bedtime spritzes on pillows and am now trying it on my skin for a calming, daily use. I love the scent and find it very calming. First time user and I will be repeating!
Helen Z.
Knoxville, TN
I really enjoy this product. I think the lavender smell is very relaxing and soothing. I am not much for aromatherapy but I think the other scents might have been more my taste but it really isn't bad. I receive this product complementary from Influenster in the Splash VoxBox in exchange for my honest review.
Bianca D.
Cedar Park, TX
Love this! I think that having a rollerball essential oil applicator makes it so much easier to keep it from the oil going everywhere. Normally, I either use too much oil or the oil gets everywhere and then I'm having to clean up the oil. This oil smells amazing and helps me relax before falling asleep.
Samantha S.
Luray, VA
Super excited that I received the Nature's Orgin Lavendar Roll-On! I am a big fan of essential oils and use lavender every night in my diffuser. Last night I put a little on my temple and behind my ears. Slept like a baby and it smells great!
Christina D.
I absolutely love this! I feel like I scored when I received lavender complimentary thanks to influenster. Happens to be my favorite scent! I've used this in many different applications. Rolled behind my ear and hop in the tub for added scent to stess relief. Quick roll on the wrists... many different ways.
Haley M.
I received this complementary in my vox box and I love it so far. The smell isn't too overwhelming and it is amazingly calming. I can't wait to use this more. I want to try the other smells also, I definitely recommend.
Veronica B.
I have never used and essential oils, so this was my first experience! It was amazing can totally see why people are obsessed. It's easy to use, and the scent is so calming! I would recommend this, and already have! I did receive this free for review
Hannah H.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I have to admit, I'm not a fan of essential oils. I have asthma and lavender makes me cough a lot so I gave this to my mom to use. It seems to have an easy application but thats the only thing I can say for it. I don't know how long it lasts or what you use it for but like I said, convenient application.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.