BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #2 in Aromatherapy

• Quality Assured

Jenna B.
Jenna B.
Macomb, MI
This was a relaxing oil and I thoroughly enjoy using it. It is easy to apply and I can bring it with me on the go. My only issue with it is that it is not a pure essential oil, it is an oil blend. But the healing properties are relatively the same. The bottle and its roller are exquisite.
Courtney W.
Courtney W.
I have never tried Nature's Origin Aromatherapy essential oil before but I was so excited to see it in the VoxBox! I received the lavender and could not wait to try it out. I applied it behind my ears, on my wrists, and temples before bed. I felt so relaxed and ready for sleep! It was wonderful!
Jessi P.
Jessi P.
First of all the roll on present I received from Nature's Origin in my Influenster Voxbox smells great! The packaging is pretty cute and the bottle is pretty big. I find it very useful to just dab on really quickly throughout the day and before I go to sleep to feel more relaxed.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Denver, CO
I love everything about lavender oils, and this one is great! It smells amazing, I can even convince my fiancé to let me put it on him before bed to help relax him. The only thing I would prefer is a dropper vs a roll on so I can use it in a diffuser. I received this product free for testing.
Nicole L.
Nicole L.
Orlando, FL
I received this product free for testing purposes; all opinions are my own. Wow, what a simple way to relax and de-stress throughout the day! I simply roll my lavender oil on my wrists and it lasts all day for a little pick me up when I need it! Would totally use it in a diffuser if I had one!
Alexa G.
Alexa G.
University Pl, WA
I love the smell of lavender so naturally this product was one I fell in love with. I already loved essential oils and find them very useful so this product was just a bonus. smells great I love to use it in baths or to give candles a nice scent. I would say that all essential oils are the same to me...
Amanda Y.
Amanda Y.
Buffalo, NY
If you are into a small rollerball that gives you some sort of relief and stress therapy, this is a great product to try. In the beginning, it may come off  a bit strong especially for those who are not use to it. However, apply gently and a small amount to the wrist and transfer a bit to the neck if you please and it does give a very calming effect. I personally love lavender so this product was a great plus to my go to essentials.
Becky B.
Becky B.
Boston, MA
This roll-on oil meets my expectations of a product like this. It comes with instructions that indicate where to put it for each ailment, which I thought was nice. It's natural, smells like exactly what you'd expect lavender to smell like. Not sticky, just an overall nice essential oil roller.
Savanna C.
Savanna C.
Bolivar , MO
I have been using this roll on for about a week now and I LOVE it! The metal roller makes it go on so smoothly and it doesn't come out too fast or anything. I also love the size of the container, all of the rollers I've had in the past have been smaller and ran out really fast but I'm thankful that this will last.
Rachael E.
Rachael E.
Atlanta, GA
I was so excited when I saw this product in the box. I love lavender and I occasionally sleep to essential oil diffusers. I rolled it on my wrists and behind my ear and the smell was very pleasant. I've been using this before night and I will continue to use it. I would love to purchase this in the future!
jasmine D.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.