BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #5 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Laura K.
Kansas city , MO
I'm giving this 4 stars only because I wish it had less ingredients and contained ONLY Lavender essential oil. I think Lavender is gentle enough on the skin hat we don't have to dilute. Other than that, it smells like pure Lavender and it's delicious. For the price, I would definitely purchase again in the future.
Destinee G.
Apollo Beach, FL
Absolutely adore this product and will continue to purchase in the future. The smell was so amazing. It was very relaxing and calming without being overwhelming. I also really loved the packaging of the product. The roll on was super easy to use and delivered the product very well. I would definitely recommend.
Judy M.
Chicago , IL
The smell of this oil is absolutely lovely and very relaxing! Essential oils are all the rage these days and I can see why! * this item was received for free for my unbiased opinion. @Influenster #indulgepurely @naturesoriginaroma #sweepstakes
Jessalynn G.
Dallas, TX
I really really like this product. I just wish the scent was longer lasting. For some reason, my skin seemed to really absorb and eat the lavender scent, which is too bad, since I found it just so relaxing and I love it so much. I have been using this on my pulse points before bed and find it very relaxing.
Lexie A.
Kansas City , MO
This product was not for me. I am very sensitive to smells and instead of a slight smell from these to help destress, I got several head-ache inducing whiffs. I, personally, am very sensitive to smells, so that could have been the issue, but I would not use this product again.

I received this product for testing purposes from Influenster.
Savannah R.
Atlanta, GA
Essential oils are my life. Whether I'm diffusing, or making salt scrubs, I always have a few on hand. The lavender smells so clean and is so relaxing. I keep this in my purse so that whenever I need a little perfume (which this doubles as) or just a little moment of relaxation to myself. This stuff is a dream!
Madeline H.
Just got my Lavender Nature's Origin Roll-on in my complimentary Splash VoxBox. I'm not normally a big lavender person, but the scent is light and very refreshing. Love the roller design, makes applying super easy. The oil itself is light and so far doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. Loving this product already!
Jordan F.
This is an amazing essential oil roll on. I got lavender which helps to destress and soothe ones mind which this product definitely did. The packaging tells you exactly where the best spots to put the oil are and the smell is just wonderful which is a great plus! I received this product for free from influenster.
Courtney C.
Huntsville, AL
OMG IM OBSSESSED! I have always loved essential oils and this roller ball is to die for! Lavender is also my favorite scent, so this one sent to me free by Influenster and Nature's Origin is a heavenly match made in heaven! I adore this! And the price isn't mad either! Already planning to order more in the future!
Hannah H.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I have to admit, I'm not a fan of essential oils. I have asthma and lavender makes me cough a lot so I gave this to my mom to use. It seems to have an easy application but thats the only thing I can say for it. I don't know how long it lasts or what you use it for but like I said, convenient application.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.