BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #7 in Aromatherapy

• Non-GMO, Gluten and Parben Free
  • Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Valerie E.
I am not very big into aromatherapy or oils. But, this smells very good and very strong of lavender. I really like that it came in a roll-on bottle, which makes it very easy to use and not messy. I am a first time user and would buy it again if I ever saw another scent I would really like.
Raeven B.
Oh my gosh this stuff is amazing the scent is semi strong so you don't even have to apply much, it smells fantastic I would definitely recommend one little roll on your wrist and your on your way it's convenient to carry in your purse or picket as well. Nature’s Origin™ Lavender Roll-On
Bianca P.
West Orange, NJ
I really like the rollerball and how it delivered the right amount of oil to the application area. The scent was not overwhelming and was mixed with a pleasant carrier oil. The packaging was a bit damaged when it arrived. I was given this item for free in exchange for my unbiased review.
Ashley W.
Mckinney, TX
I love LOVE this product!! It smells so good and when I rubbed some on my skin while I had a headache, it helped my headache!! I love this and will definitely buy this. I received this in a VoxBox for free and I'm glad I did!
Asher S.
Henrico, VA
Love it! So very very very much. Great price great smell I would seriously buy this product over and over again I am in love I will be using this again. Victoria's Secret has nothing in this product lol.
Bianca J.
Pacifica, CA
This product for one smells freaking amazing! The packaging is beautiful and also very convenient for traveling. I love the smell and the roller ball aspect of it. It is super relaxing and does exactly what I want and need my lavender to do, which is put me in my relaxing mood and put me to sleep!
Madison S.
Kokomo, IN
I received the Nature's Origin lavender essential oils free from
influenster to try! I've never used essential oils before but after using this I think I will start. It's a roll-on stick so it's easy to apply. It smells great! And it WORKS! Within minutes I was feeling calm and soothed!
Alexis R.
Portland, OR
This Lavender essential oil smells so good! I dabbed a few spots on head, my ear lobes and my wrists. I loved the fact that it was a roll-on. I instantly felt calm while laying down. I received this product for free! Nature’s Origin™ Lavender Roll-On
Brittany K.
Morrisville, NC
I love the roll-on applicator! It makes this oil really easy to use without wasting a lot of product and making an oil mess. It smells incredibly soothing and is a staple in my nightstand! I just roll some on my pillow and temples and I feel really relaxed and calm. I got to #tryitfree complimentary from Influenster but all my opinions are my honest own!
Logan L.
I'm not usually a huge fan of lavender scented products but this one smells so natural I actually like it! I'm an esthetician so I use essential oils in my hot towel cabby and also under the bed towels I use for a relaxing atmosphere, now ill use this on my wrists for a nice but subtle add on.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Melissa T.
Greensboro, NC
Where can I buy this?
Kristin N.
Hamburg, AR
Is the lavender available in drops for a diffuser?Nature’s Origin™ Lavender Roll-On