BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #2 in Aromatherapy

• Quality Assured

Hailey P.
Hailey P.
Reading, PA
I received my Natures Origin roll-on sample in my complementary splash voxbox from influenster. The scent I received was lavender and it was a very nice light soothing scent that wasn't too overpowering. This is the first product I've tried from Natures Origin but it will definitely not be my last!
Natalie D.
Natalie D.
Trenton, NJ
I've been really getting into essential oils, so I was very excited when I received this product free from Influenster! This product specifically helped a lot with my acne, and also to help ease headaches. Plus it smells amazing which is a bonus! Would definitely purchase this product in the future
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Owensboro, KY
I was very excited to receive this from Influenster!! I love the lavender scent and how relaxed I feel after rolling a little on my wrist after showering at night. The fact that it has a roller ball is everything! It's so easy to use and I could absolutely see myself purchasing this in the future.
Lee L.
Lee L.
. I received the Lavender roll on free in exchange for my honest review.
I wish they would send more than one sample. I really like the smell and the size is great. I like the roll on feat. its great for ppl on the go. However id like it to be interchangeable. from roll on to droplets. thanx
Jessi P.
Jessi P.
First of all the roll on present I received from Nature's Origin in my Influenster Voxbox smells great! The packaging is pretty cute and the bottle is pretty big. I find it very useful to just dab on really quickly throughout the day and before I go to sleep to feel more relaxed.
Samantha O.
Samantha O.
Bonita, CA
This sample comes with a good amount of product so I see this sample lasting my quite a long time. I like to use this roll-on after a long day at work, I received the sample in the Lavender scent which I do find to be relaxing and calming. I do with it lasted just a little longer, but since I'm mostly using it at home, it's easy to keep at my desk and reapply if I want to continue to smell the fragrance.
Jordyn C.
Jordyn C.
Bellefontaine, OH
I'm in love with essential oils and I use them for literally everything. This is by far one of my favorites. Being a roll on, it's so east to use and take places with me. I use it a lot at work and everyone always compliments how it smells. It's not an overpowering lavender smell like other oils!
Thea R.
Thea R.
Boise , ID
Absolutely love the smell. The product glides on perfectly and is very calming. You only need a little bit so this will last you quite a while. I had never used one of these before so I wasn't really sure the specific purpose of it but I really enjoy putting it on before bed to help me wind down.
Krispin W.
Krispin W.
Calera, AL
I probably will never pay for another massage after using the Nature's Origin Aromatherapy Oil. This helps me to sleep better at night and is my go-to when I have a headache or feel stressed. My fiancé loves it also! I would definitely recommend purchasing this product. I have the Lavender scent.
Mara S.
Mara S.
Duluth, MN
This product is unique, as it allows users to just roll on lavender essential oils. It makes this product very user friendly. The only thing I don't love about this product is the scent; I've never liked lavender but it's great besides the scent. A great price too! Nature’s Origin™ Lavender Roll-On
jasmine D.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.