BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #2 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Markela H.
Markela H.
i love this roll on so much. its light to where im pretty much the only one that can smell it. and it seems to work, i put in on before i study and it has helped me stay calm and concentrated on what im doing. it has a woody smell to it under the lavender scent. and i got this for free in my #splashvoxbox
Lindsey B.
Lindsey B.
Tampa, FL
I love products like these and the fact that this is in a rollerball is great! I received this item for free from Influenster so I do not know where you can purchase it. Products like this are soothing and relaxing but I wouldn't say that this one is anything spectacular compared to others I have tried.
Nicki S.
Nicki S.
Stearns, KY
I usually say Lavender is not one of my favorite scents, however, this rollerball is awesome. Its a very subtle lavender scent and every time I use it on my pulse points at night, I sleep better. No joke. I really like it. Its soft and pretty and does what it says it does so I am super happy with it.
Maris C.
Maris C.
I work at a bar and usually have a hard time falling asleep, now I just roll this on both of my temples and a little on my hands (I sometimes rest my head on my hands) and I massage my temples. It helps me fall asleep and really relaxes me when I'm stressed. I love this and can't wait to get more.
Kizzy p.
Kizzy p.
Brooklyn, NY
Amazing product and smells great. I'm currently pregnant and I use it at night when I'm restless and can't sleep. It helps a lot and helps me to relax a little. I received this product complimentary influenster and I will definitely purchase one when the baby comes. We all know how babies can be lol
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Owensboro, KY
I was very excited to receive this from Influenster!! I love the lavender scent and how relaxed I feel after rolling a little on my wrist after showering at night. The fact that it has a roller ball is everything! It's so easy to use and I could absolutely see myself purchasing this in the future.
Catie B.
Catie B.
Anniston, AL
This lavender scent is so amazing and completely relaxing. I feel so calm after rubbing it on my temples! I know it's going to be so good for getting rid of headaches! I received this free from Influenster but the opinion is my own :)
Amandalee W.
Amandalee W.
Redlands, CA
Used this when I was feeling overwhelmed and it made me relax, the easy roll on feature makes is super easy to us. This is my first time using it and I love it! Ive used alot of essential oils and this one is the easiest to apply. If there was a smaller one it would be the perfect travel size.
Natalie D.
Natalie D.
Trenton, NJ
I've been really getting into essential oils, so I was very excited when I received this product free from Influenster! This product specifically helped a lot with my acne, and also to help ease headaches. Plus it smells amazing which is a bonus! Would definitely purchase this product in the future
Kathleen T.
Kathleen T.
Chula Vista, CA
I like the idea that these oils have several uses on it. For this oil, it can be used for topical use as well as massages. It smells great and can be used for a natural smell on your body. The packaging itself is effective for its purpose. Overall, great product and packaging for its purpose.
jasmine D.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.