BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #5 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Joanne L.
Hacienda Hts, CA
I love the smell and effects of lavender. This roller is perfect for travel or simple at home use! I like to roll the oil into my wrists and back of neck before going to sleep. It relaxes me and gives me such a relaxing night's sleep! So glad I received this because I think it's the start of my love for essential oils!
Kailey I.
I had been looking for the perfect usable essential oil and this one fulfilled my wishes! The lavender scent is not over whelming but is perfectly noticeable. It smells fresh and relaxing. The roll on feature is lovely. I roll it over my pillow every night. This product was given to me my influenster for testing purposes.
Mim H.
Piscataway , NJ
I'm not really sure how to use this. I followed the directions and rubbed it on my temples and my wrists and neck but I don't think it really did anything. The smell is alright, nothing great. I looked up how other people were using it for their spa day and stuff but it didn't really help me come up with a recipe or whatever
Catalina D.
Lawrenceville , GA
I have a hard time falling asleep sometimes because of stress from school and work. I received this for free from Influenster, so I decided to try it since it helps to relieve stress and calm the body... sure enough, I fell asleep fairly quick! Totally recommend for any insomniacs like me.
Macie G.
Florence, SC
This stuff smells absolutely amazing. I've never smelled something so relaxing in my life. It smells so good and so sweet and I've never tried any type of essential oil like this before. And it's super convenient that it's in a roll on type bottle! I received this for free for testing purposes from Influenster! Thanks yall!
Jax B.
Indianapolis, IN
I really like that this oil was it super oily and greasy and messy and also even though it has a fragrance in it of lavender it is it like super strong and I did find the oil to be like rather call mean and it did help relieve my headache I received this product for review and purposes and I strongly recommend this product
Kaylee B.
Greenwood, IN
Not as good quality as I am used to I guess. The scent doesnt last more then 2 minutes before it has evaporated which makes me think it is a perfume and not an actual oil. I could totally be wrong. But just am not feeling it. Not worth the expense.
Raven T.
Marietta, GA
First of all, let me start by saying that I am a complete oil junkie! I don't play about my oils. This smells like PURE lavender oil. Not the overly scented fake ones. I love that it comes in a compact roll on, easy to keep in your purse for stressful moments and/or relief from skin irritation from maybe a bug bite! I love!
Shannon S.
Conyers, GA
I suffer from anxiety when driving and i just went on a 6.5 hr drive ro florida. I took this roll on and didnt really feel any affect. The lavender smell when i was laying down allowed me to relax and fall asleep fast but overall i would not purchase rhis product. I got it for free for testing through @Influenster.
Laura K.
Kansas city , MO
I'm giving this 4 stars only because I wish it had less ingredients and contained ONLY Lavender essential oil. I think Lavender is gentle enough on the skin hat we don't have to dilute. Other than that, it smells like pure Lavender and it's delicious. For the price, I would definitely purchase again in the future.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.