BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #5 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Chelsea S.
W Lafayette, IN
This had a very nice and light lavender smell. I roll in on my temples and wrists each night before I go to bed and I feel myself falling to sleep a bit more easily. I think this has a very calming sense about it. I would totally recommend this as a good starter oil to someone who is wanting to try out essential oils!
Shelby Q.
Dallas, TX
First off i love love the smell. The lavender doesnt smell fake and i love that the oil isnt too thick if you want to apply it to your skin. I apply a little amount on my wrists and my neck like i would with any regular perfume and then if im needing a little extra relaxation I put it on my temples! Great stuff.
Kaylee B.
Greenwood, IN
Not as good quality as I am used to I guess. The scent doesnt last more then 2 minutes before it has evaporated which makes me think it is a perfume and not an actual oil. I could totally be wrong. But just am not feeling it. Not worth the expense.
Shannon S.
Conyers, GA
I suffer from anxiety when driving and i just went on a 6.5 hr drive ro florida. I took this roll on and didnt really feel any affect. The lavender smell when i was laying down allowed me to relax and fall asleep fast but overall i would not purchase rhis product. I got it for free for testing through @Influenster.
Jax B.
Indianapolis , IN
I really like that this oil was it super oily and greasy and messy and also even though it has a fragrance in it of lavender it is it like super strong and I did find the oil to be like rather call mean and it did help relieve my headache I received this product for review and purposes and I strongly recommend this product
Catalina D.
Athens, GA
I have a hard time falling asleep sometimes because of stress from school and work. I received this for free from Influenster, so I decided to try it since it helps to relieve stress and calm the body... sure enough, I fell asleep fairly quick! Totally recommend for any insomniacs like me.
Raven T.
Marietta, GA
First of all, let me start by saying that I am a complete oil junkie! I don't play about my oils. This smells like PURE lavender oil. Not the overly scented fake ones. I love that it comes in a compact roll on, easy to keep in your purse for stressful moments and/or relief from skin irritation from maybe a bug bite! I love!
Deanna H.
Forest, MS
This stuff is absolutely amazing! I used it last night for the first time, and not even 10 min after I put it on my pulse trigger points I was slowly calming down and falling asleep! I will definitely recommend this to anyone! And I will buy more when I run out!
Laura K.
Kansas City , MO
I'm giving this 4 stars only because I wish it had less ingredients and contained ONLY Lavender essential oil. I think Lavender is gentle enough on the skin hat we don't have to dilute. Other than that, it smells like pure Lavender and it's delicious. For the price, I would definitely purchase again in the future.
Macie G.
Florence, SC
This stuff smells absolutely amazing. I've never smelled something so relaxing in my life. It smells so good and so sweet and I've never tried any type of essential oil like this before. And it's super convenient that it's in a roll on type bottle! I received this for free for testing purposes from Influenster! Thanks yall!
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Clairton, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Melissa T.