BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #5 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Julie V.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I've never tried roll on aromatherapy before until I received this product. The scent is not too strong and is perfect when you are at work or at home and need to declutter yourself. Because it is a roll on product, it is perfect to take anywhere with you. I love that it soothes everything and keeps my body calm and relaxed
Sara P.
I love this essential oil roller ball, it smells absolutely amazing and I love it. It smells so fresh and clean. I use it on my writs and sometimes on my neck especially if it's super hot outside, it actually cools me down. I will give it 4 stars only because the scent doesn't last for a long time after initial application.
Khali o.
Corona, CA
This came at a perfect time! I've been itching to get myself some lavender essential oils due to anxiety and stress. And this has helped so much! It has that nice strong smell to help keep me calm especially right before bed! The roller is amazing and doesn't stuff you on any oily amazingness! This is a must buy again!!xoxo
Pamela E.
Felton, CA
I was very happy to receive the Nature's Origin Lavender for aromatherapy. Actually lavender aroma it is very helpful to calm and sleep better, work for me. Lavender in specific it is the one of the most powerful remedies in the plant word. Worth a try!
Shelby Q.
Dallas, TX
First off i love love the smell. The lavender doesnt smell fake and i love that the oil isnt too thick if you want to apply it to your skin. I apply a little amount on my wrists and my neck like i would with any regular perfume and then if im needing a little extra relaxation I put it on my temples! Great stuff.
Ashley E.
Austin, TX
I absolutely love this product. I use an oil diffuser in my room but being able to carry around essential oils in my purse and to easily be able to rub it on my skin is awesome. I had never heard of this product before until I received it for free testing in my voxbox and I definitely want to purchase all of them!
Brittany B.
Denison, TX
I don't usually like lavendar scents, but this isn't bad at all. I know oils are a trend right now, but I'm not sold on their effects. BUT it smells good, the roller ball is cool, too, because you can apply with zero other products and without getting it on everything. Plus the actual cold touch literally feels nice.
Joanne L.
Hacienda Hts, CA
I love the smell and effects of lavender. This roller is perfect for travel or simple at home use! I like to roll the oil into my wrists and back of neck before going to sleep. It relaxes me and gives me such a relaxing night's sleep! So glad I received this because I think it's the start of my love for essential oils!
Daisy L.
I recently received this product in the Splash VoxBox! I had never used a product like this before, my first time seeing anything like it. My husband is a massage therapist so he uses different scents while doing massages and he loved it, he said he could use it on his clientele to relax a little more during the massage. It has a very natural relaxing smell, it literally took my headache away. Nature’s Origin™ Lavender Roll-On
Chelsea S.
W Lafayette, IN
This had a very nice and light lavender smell. I roll in on my temples and wrists each night before I go to bed and I feel myself falling to sleep a bit more easily. I think this has a very calming sense about it. I would totally recommend this as a good starter oil to someone who is wanting to try out essential oils!
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Clairton, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Melissa T.