BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #2 in Aromatherapy

• Quality Assured

Soren C.
Soren C.
Durham, NC
I've always wanted to start using essential oils and this was a perfect starter for me. I love the scent-- it is so relaxing and the application is much cleaner than most loose oils, which I appreciate. I hope to buy every scent. I think it works wonders to clear my mind and focus. Go essential oils!
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Rogersville, MO
I'm not really sure exactly what this is supposed to do but it is very relaxing and smells amazing. I will continue to use because I think it smells really nice but like I said I'm not really sure if it actually does anything. I received this product from Influenster for free for testing purposes.
danielle h.
danielle h.
Skokie, IL
I liked this i got it in my splash box. I have never used a roll on before not even for perfume so it was a different experience.I like using it at night because I feel like it is a calming scent. It was lavender with a touch of musk but still fresh. I would recommend it for people who like soothing scents.
Hayane S.
Hayane S.
Sacramento, CA
I love how easy it is to apply on my body and lavender is my favorite scent which just make it more special. I've already used essential oils but was the first time trying this brand and I love it. I totally recommend it to my friends.
Raechel P.
Raechel P.
Carrollton, TX
The product was okay. It was not some magical potion but I would say that I enjoyed the scent and felt a little more relaxed after putting it on. I applied it at my temples and wrists. I don't believe I would buy the product on my own, simply because I prefer to diffuse oils rather than wear them.
Morgan B.
Morgan B.
Ogden, UT
I really only use roll-on perfumes anymore so I was so excited to get this one! It lasts longer than any spray on fragrance in my opinion. I love the bottle and the roller is great quality. I got this in the splash voxbox free from influenster, but I would definitely recommend purchasing this product!
Gabriela C.
Gabriela C.
MORRISON, IL
OMG, I did not expect this to be so relaxing but it definitely is. The scent is not too strong and I used it when I was in bed to help me fall asleep. I also used it as a perfume to see if it would last throughout my work day, however it did not. I received this product complimentary to test and review.
Lindsey B.
Lindsey B.
Tampa, FL
I love products like these and the fact that this is in a rollerball is great! I received this item for free from Influenster so I do not know where you can purchase it. Products like this are soothing and relaxing but I wouldn't say that this one is anything spectacular compared to others I have tried.
Markela H.
Markela H.
i love this roll on so much. its light to where im pretty much the only one that can smell it. and it seems to work, i put in on before i study and it has helped me stay calm and concentrated on what im doing. it has a woody smell to it under the lavender scent. and i got this for free in my #splashvoxbox
Lexi H.
Lexi H.
Venice, FL
I received my roll on aromatherapy stick from Influenster for free for testing purposes only. I must say it smells amazing!! The bottle is decently big and the roll on ball is smooth and full of oil. I love it. It relieves my stress and smells amazing. I will buy another one after my first one runs out.
jasmine D.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.