BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #5 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Nikita R.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I don't even know how I survived without this before! I absolutely love the smell, and it is a great sense of peace when I need it! I like to roll behind my ears before work and bed, and recently spent some time traveling. I brought it with me, and it definitely helped keep me relaxed my entire vacation!
Maris C.
I work at a bar and usually have a hard time falling asleep, now I just roll this on both of my temples and a little on my hands (I sometimes rest my head on my hands) and I massage my temples. It helps me fall asleep and really relaxes me when I'm stressed. I love this and can't wait to get more.
Kizzy p.
Brooklyn, NY
Amazing product and smells great. I'm currently pregnant and I use it at night when I'm restless and can't sleep. It helps a lot and helps me to relax a little. I received this product complimentary influenster and I will definitely purchase one when the baby comes. We all know how babies can be lol
Darrian H.
Toney, AL
It smells so good. I've never tried anything like this before. Lavender has always been one of my favorite scents. This is my first time trying this out and I like it so far. It's an massage oil so ill definitely be getting this again
Katie W.
Milwaukee, WI
I really loved this! The lavender smell was very calming and the rollerball packaging made it easy to throw in my bag and take it wherever. The smell is long lasting. But, I would prefer if the oil was 100% pure essential oil and not cut with another oil.
Nicki S.
Stearns, KY
I usually say Lavender is not one of my favorite scents, however, this rollerball is awesome. Its a very subtle lavender scent and every time I use it on my pulse points at night, I sleep better. No joke. I really like it. Its soft and pretty and does what it says it does so I am super happy with it.
Lexi H.
Venice, FL
I received my roll on aromatherapy stick from Influenster for free for testing purposes only. I must say it smells amazing!! The bottle is decently big and the roll on ball is smooth and full of oil. I love it. It relieves my stress and smells amazing. I will buy another one after my first one runs out.
Brittany C.
Owensboro, KY
I was very excited to receive this from Influenster!! I love the lavender scent and how relaxed I feel after rolling a little on my wrist after showering at night. The fact that it has a roller ball is everything! It's so easy to use and I could absolutely see myself purchasing this in the future.
Natalie D.
I've been really getting into essential oils, so I was very excited when I received this product free from Influenster! This product specifically helped a lot with my acne, and also to help ease headaches. Plus it smells amazing which is a bonus! Would definitely purchase this product in the future
Hannah H.
I really enjoy this product! I'm a sucker for essential oils, and the lavender ones especially. This stuff smells amazing; I put it on my pulse points like it suggests before bed, and it helps me calm down & sleep. I'm definitely gonna bring this on future flights I have to help calm my stress!
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Melissa T.
Greensboro, NC
Where can I buy this?
Kristin N.
Hamburg, AR
Is the lavender available in drops for a diffuser?Nature’s Origin™ Lavender Roll-On