BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #5 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Kristen D.
Cicero, NY
I will definitely be using this product.  I have already put it on my pressure points, the smell doesn't last too long, but long enough for me.  I use lavender oil in a diffuser frequently, so I will definitely be bringing this along in my purse to have all the time when I am out.  Loved trying this product!
Ariel C.
Minneapolis, MN
This essential roll on is Heaven Sent😇 It immediately calmed my senses and gave me this sense of peace. I want to buy the whole line, these roll ons are so amazing. I hope everyone can enjoy a peaceful moment in a stressful or relaxed situation. Thank you #Influenster for this full size sample. I definitely recommend this to everyone.
Emily M.
I'm not sure how often I'm going to use this product. I got it free to try but I don't really like lavender scent. I did just it open because I have a headache and felt like maybe it could help calm me down. So far it hasn't done much but we'll see. The applicator is nice and it's convenient enough to keep on your purse.
Brittany B.
Denison, TX
I don't usually like lavendar scents, but this isn't bad at all. I know oils are a trend right now, but I'm not sold on their effects. BUT it smells good, the roller ball is cool, too, because you can apply with zero other products and without getting it on everything. Plus the actual cold touch literally feels nice.
Daisy L.
I recently received this product in the Splash VoxBox! I had never used a product like this before, my first time seeing anything like it. My husband is a massage therapist so he uses different scents while doing massages and he loved it, he said he could use it on his clientele to relax a little more during the massage. It has a very natural relaxing smell, it literally took my headache away. Nature’s Origin™ Lavender Roll-On
brittne t.
worcester, MA
I love Lavender but I really didn't like this product. It kind of gave me a headache. I'm sorry @NaturesOrigin I really wanted to love it, but I just didn't. I received this product for free but these opinions are 100% my own. #indulgepurely #contest
Brittany D.
Bridgewater, NJ
I hadn't jumped onto the essential oil train but have wanted to for so long. I love lavender lotions, candles, etc so I was excited to try this roll-on oil. It smells amazing! I applied it after a nice, long bath and it's definitely a refreshing and soothing experience.

I got this product for free for testing purposes.
Joanne L.
Hacienda Hts, CA
I love the smell and effects of lavender. This roller is perfect for travel or simple at home use! I like to roll the oil into my wrists and back of neck before going to sleep. It relaxes me and gives me such a relaxing night's sleep! So glad I received this because I think it's the start of my love for essential oils!
Ashley E.
Austin, TX
I absolutely love this product. I use an oil diffuser in my room but being able to carry around essential oils in my purse and to easily be able to rub it on my skin is awesome. I had never heard of this product before until I received it for free testing in my voxbox and I definitely want to purchase all of them!
Shelby Q.
Dallas, TX
First off i love love the smell. The lavender doesnt smell fake and i love that the oil isnt too thick if you want to apply it to your skin. I apply a little amount on my wrists and my neck like i would with any regular perfume and then if im needing a little extra relaxation I put it on my temples! Great stuff.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.