BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #5 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Ariel C.
Minneapolis, MN
This essential roll on is Heaven Sent😇 It immediately calmed my senses and gave me this sense of peace. I want to buy the whole line, these roll ons are so amazing. I hope everyone can enjoy a peaceful moment in a stressful or relaxed situation. Thank you #Influenster for this full size sample. I definitely recommend this to everyone.
Mary E.
Manhattan, KS
So I have never been a fan of lavender anything! Normally gives me a major headache, so when I pulled this from the box I was very hesitant. I read the back- and opened it up anyway, rolled it on my wrist and was pleasantly surprised that I did not mind the smell. I normally get an immediate headache. I still let my roommate sample it as she is a fan- and she loved it! She said it was very calming and easy to carry in a purse or pocket.
Khali o.
Corona, CA
This came at a perfect time! I've been itching to get myself some lavender essential oils due to anxiety and stress. And this has helped so much! It has that nice strong smell to help keep me calm especially right before bed! The roller is amazing and doesn't stuff you on any oily amazingness! This is a must buy again!!xoxo
Vivian H.
Bremerton, WA
I tried this for the first time since receiving the item in my splash vox box and I would have to say that I was pretty darn impressed! I loved the smell of the lavender and it's so calming and wonderful. I wasn't too sure about it at first, but the product is great and I would love to explore more like this in the future!
Jordi L.
This product is AWESOME. The scent is heavenly and the rollerball makes applying it so easy. Aromatherapy is an important part of beauty & health and this product truly helps keep me relaxed and at ease after even the longest days of work.
Kristen D.
Cicero, NY
I will definitely be using this product.  I have already put it on my pressure points, the smell doesn't last too long, but long enough for me.  I use lavender oil in a diffuser frequently, so I will definitely be bringing this along in my purse to have all the time when I am out.  Loved trying this product!
Emily M.
I'm not sure how often I'm going to use this product. I got it free to try but I don't really like lavender scent. I did just it open because I have a headache and felt like maybe it could help calm me down. So far it hasn't done much but we'll see. The applicator is nice and it's convenient enough to keep on your purse.
Julie V.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I've never tried roll on aromatherapy before until I received this product. The scent is not too strong and is perfect when you are at work or at home and need to declutter yourself. Because it is a roll on product, it is perfect to take anywhere with you. I love that it soothes everything and keeps my body calm and relaxed
Alexandra P.
Tampa, FL
Simple, easy to use, all around great product. I got this complementary but I've always appreciated essential oils. I rubbed this on my temples and behind my ears about an hour before bed last night and slept sound like a baby. The aroma isn't overpowering and it feels nice on your skin with the metal ball roller. GREAT product.
Shadae B.
Norcross, GA
This is one of my favorite aromatherapy! The roll-on is super simple to apply and very easy to store. The liquid is very neutral and doesn't leave your skin oily or dry. I love the smell as well! Strong enough but not overbearing. Overall a great product. Though I received it for free I would definitely purchase another.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Clairton, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Melissa T.