BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #7 in Aromatherapy

• Non-GMO, Gluten and Parben Free
  • Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Markela H.
i love this roll on so much. its light to where im pretty much the only one that can smell it. and it seems to work, i put in on before i study and it has helped me stay calm and concentrated on what im doing. it has a woody smell to it under the lavender scent. and i got this for free in my #splashvoxbox
Hayane S.
Corp Christi, TX
I love how easy it is to apply on my body and lavender is my favorite scent which just make it more special. I've already used essential oils but was the first time trying this brand and I love it. I totally recommend it to my friends.
Morgan B.
Midvale, UT
I really only use roll-on perfumes anymore so I was so excited to get this one! It lasts longer than any spray on fragrance in my opinion. I love the bottle and the roller is great quality. I got this in the splash voxbox free from influenster, but I would definitely recommend purchasing this product!
Dawson H.
Dallas, TX
This is a great product and the roller-ball makes it super easy to use! :)
The lavender scent is so calming and it's easy enough to throw in my purse without spilling or leaking. I have been rolling it on my neck and temples during stressful times and it has really made a difference!
Sarah H.
Columbia, SC
I was super excited to try this product out. I love the easy to carry size and easy application, but the lavender scent was just not what I expected. It didn't smell as relaxing as I would have hoped! Pretty strong on my wrists. It was nice to try but I probably would not buy this product unless trying another scent.
Natalie D.
I've been really getting into essential oils, so I was very excited when I received this product free from Influenster! This product specifically helped a lot with my acne, and also to help ease headaches. Plus it smells amazing which is a bonus! Would definitely purchase this product in the future
Maris C.
I work at a bar and usually have a hard time falling asleep, now I just roll this on both of my temples and a little on my hands (I sometimes rest my head on my hands) and I massage my temples. It helps me fall asleep and really relaxes me when I'm stressed. I love this and can't wait to get more.
Nicki S.
Stearns, KY
I usually say Lavender is not one of my favorite scents, however, this rollerball is awesome. Its a very subtle lavender scent and every time I use it on my pulse points at night, I sleep better. No joke. I really like it. Its soft and pretty and does what it says it does so I am super happy with it.
Lexi H.
North Port, FL
I received my roll on aromatherapy stick from Influenster for free for testing purposes only. I must say it smells amazing!! The bottle is decently big and the roll on ball is smooth and full of oil. I love it. It relieves my stress and smells amazing. I will buy another one after my first one runs out.
Hannah H.
Bend, OR
I really enjoy this product! I'm a sucker for essential oils, and the lavender ones especially. This stuff smells amazing; I put it on my pulse points like it suggests before bed, and it helps me calm down & sleep. I'm definitely gonna bring this on future flights I have to help calm my stress!
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Melissa T.
Greensboro, NC
Where can I buy this?
Kristin N.
Hamburg, AR
Is the lavender available in drops for a diffuser?Nature’s Origin™ Lavender Roll-On