BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #2 in Aromatherapy

• Quality Assured

Courtney T.
Courtney T.
Statesville , NC
WOW! I have fallen in LOVE with this lavender essential oil roll-on! I'm no stranger to oils but had never used a roll-on version before and it really does come in handy-- especially at night when you're trying to fall asleep.. just put a few dabs on your temple area/on the tip of your nose and you'll be sound asleep in no time!
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.
Austin, TX
Relaxation at its finest! I've never tried a roll-on before and it's quite convenient! Not only do I smell clean but it's so soothing and calming. I tried it on my wrists and behind my ears. So far the scent has lasted a good amount of time. I also appreciate that it doesn't leave me obviously oily - my skin looks normal! Great product. I can't wait to try other scents!
Brittany L.
Brittany L.
Basehor, KS
I absolutely love Nature’s Origin™ Lavender Roll-On!
This smells amazing and is better for your health than regular perfume.
This is small enough to toss in my purse and always have it with me.
I get tons of compliments on the fragrance and am more than happy to recommend this product to people.
Cortney P.
Cortney P.
Port Orchard, WA
I love the roll on idea! You can slip it in your bag and take it with you anywhere. I'm not a huge fan of the lavender smell because i don't like it to begin with but this isn't to strong so it's not as bad as some others. Roll it on your temples to help with headaches, or to help you fall asleep at night.
Jordyn G.
Jordyn G.
New Haven, CT
I was a little weary about this product initially since it's almost like a fad to use essential oils but when I opened my box my eye was drawn. I loved the color of the bottle and it smelled so good. When I finally used it I understood what the hype was about. I will definitely be buying this product once my bottle runs out!
Kaitlyn M.
Kaitlyn M.
La Mirada, CA
I am obsessed with essential oils and when I received this lavender roll on I was the happiest girl around. I put this on my wrists before I go to sleep and it helps me relax so much. I highly recommend this to anyone who has trouble sleeping or just loves the smell of lavender - because it is so worth it.
Helen Z.
Helen Z.
Knoxville , TN
I really enjoy this product. I think the lavender smell is very relaxing and soothing. I am not much for aromatherapy but I think the other scents might have been more my taste but it really isn't bad. I receive this product complementary from Influenster in the Splash VoxBox in exchange for my honest review.
Alyssa K.
Alyssa K.
Tucson, AZ
I love the concept of this product. I'm a big fan of essential oils but I realize is not always realistic to enjoy them out of your house or in the go. The roll ball formula is easy and mess free and you can even throw it in your purse. I wish the smell was a little more potent, but I still recommend it.
Robyn E.
Robyn E.
Denton, TX
How lovely! I never bought essential oils before because I assumed they'd be overwhelming, but this brand is so light and pleasant that I was able to wear it without becoming nauseated. It rolls on easily, dries nicely, and was an overall pleasant experience. Now if I could only get one that would reduce headaches.
Morgan B.
Morgan B.
Ogden, UT
I really only use roll-on perfumes anymore so I was so excited to get this one! It lasts longer than any spray on fragrance in my opinion. I love the bottle and the roller is great quality. I got this in the splash voxbox free from influenster, but I would definitely recommend purchasing this product!
jasmine D.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.