BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #5 in Aromatherapy

• Non-GMO, Gluten and Parben Free
  • Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Jordi L.
This product is AWESOME. The scent is heavenly and the rollerball makes applying it so easy. Aromatherapy is an important part of beauty & health and this product truly helps keep me relaxed and at ease after even the longest days of work.
Pamela E.
Felton, CA
I was very happy to receive the Nature's Origin Lavender for aromatherapy. Actually lavender aroma it is very helpful to calm and sleep better, work for me. Lavender in specific it is the one of the most powerful remedies in the plant word. Worth a try!
Marisa C.
I think this is the perfect essential oil if you're on the go! Thanks to Influenster for sending this to me for free to try. It's pre-diluted so it's safe to apply directly to skin! The scent isn't over powering at all. I love to use this after I shower or right before bed time. It helps with my unwinding and relaxing before bed
Julie V.
Anaheim , CA
I've never tried roll on aromatherapy before until I received this product. The scent is not too strong and is perfect when you are at work or at home and need to declutter yourself. Because it is a roll on product, it is perfect to take anywhere with you. I love that it soothes everything and keeps my body calm and relaxed
Emily M.
I'm not sure how often I'm going to use this product. I got it free to try but I don't really like lavender scent. I did just it open because I have a headache and felt like maybe it could help calm me down. So far it hasn't done much but we'll see. The applicator is nice and it's convenient enough to keep on your purse.
Elizabeth T.
I'm a HUGE fan of essential oils, but never before have I had a roll on. The convenience of this allows me to just throw in my bag and put on my neck or wrist throughout the day. The scent is light, but not too light (I can tell I have something on). After my sample is done I will definitely purchase in the future!
Kristen D.
Cicero, NY
I will definitely be using this product.  I have already put it on my pressure points, the smell doesn't last too long, but long enough for me.  I use lavender oil in a diffuser frequently, so I will definitely be bringing this along in my purse to have all the time when I am out.  Loved trying this product!
Khali o.
Corona, CA
This came at a perfect time! I've been itching to get myself some lavender essential oils due to anxiety and stress. And this has helped so much! It has that nice strong smell to help keep me calm especially right before bed! The roller is amazing and doesn't stuff you on any oily amazingness! This is a must buy again!!xoxo
Taylor B.
Portland, OR
I had never tried essential oils before, but after this I'm definitely going to! I use the lavender right before I go to bed. I put it on my temples, behind my ears, and on my wrists (so I can smell it what I'm sleeping) I absolutely love this, thank you Influenster for sending me this in a VoxBox!

(All opinions are my own)
Sara P.
I love this essential oil roller ball, it smells absolutely amazing and I love it. It smells so fresh and clean. I use it on my writs and sometimes on my neck especially if it's super hot outside, it actually cools me down. I will give it 4 stars only because the scent doesn't last for a long time after initial application.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.