BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #5 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Ashley A.
Rindge, NH
I received the lavender roll on a part of the Splash VoxBox for testing purposes and fell in love with it. The scent is lovely and nice and subtle and, when applied, works wonders at creating a calming effect. The bottle this product comes in is nice and small, easy to apply and easy to carry on the go. Would definitely recommend this product to anyone looking for simple aromatherapy options.
Destinee N.
This is a good product but I personally don't care for lavender scented things. I did try it outside because my mother always says it keeps away the bugs and it helped! It is a very lightweight oil and you can add it into a lot of fun DIY scrubs,bathbombs etc! I recommend this product to all of you Lavendar lovers out there!
Maria R.
Greensboro, NC
I'm not a huge fan of lavender, so this was not my favorite product. Would have loved to have received the peppermint one though. That being said, the oil is very interesting and doesn't leave an awkward residue. The smell is a much more pleasant lavender smell, almost with some pine undertones, so it is pleasant, just not 100% for me!
Renee H.
Sumter, SC
I've never used essential oils before and I think this was a great brand for a first experience. I want to try some more of their scents. I received this for review in a box and it's probably something I wouldn't have tried on my own but love it! Not too strong!
CJ J.
I love this stuff! So light to the touch and smell. It's not a heavy product at all and I love how it comes as a roller-ball so I can apply it and go! I received it for free in exchange for my review, but I would definitely purchase something like this again.
Mary E.
Manhattan, KS
So I have never been a fan of lavender anything! Normally gives me a major headache, so when I pulled this from the box I was very hesitant. I read the back- and opened it up anyway, rolled it on my wrist and was pleasantly surprised that I did not mind the smell. I normally get an immediate headache. I still let my roommate sample it as she is a fan- and she loved it! She said it was very calming and easy to carry in a purse or pocket.
Victoria B.
Austin, TX
This is awesome. I love that it comes in a roller ball, which makes it so easy to transport around. The scent is fantastic and long lasting. Perfect, natural, earthy lavender smell. This is my first time using this product, but I will definitely be purchasing again. #ad #freesample #contest #influenster #NaturesOrigin
Vivian H.
Bremerton, WA
I tried this for the first time since receiving the item in my splash vox box and I would have to say that I was pretty darn impressed! I loved the smell of the lavender and it's so calming and wonderful. I wasn't too sure about it at first, but the product is great and I would love to explore more like this in the future!
Taylor B.
Portland, OR
I had never tried essential oils before, but after this I'm definitely going to! I use the lavender right before I go to bed. I put it on my temples, behind my ears, and on my wrists (so I can smell it what I'm sleeping) I absolutely love this, thank you Influenster for sending me this in a VoxBox!

(All opinions are my own)
Emily M.
I'm not sure how often I'm going to use this product. I got it free to try but I don't really like lavender scent. I did just it open because I have a headache and felt like maybe it could help calm me down. So far it hasn't done much but we'll see. The applicator is nice and it's convenient enough to keep on your purse.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.