BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #5 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Renee H.
Sumter, SC
I've never used essential oils before and I think this was a great brand for a first experience. I want to try some more of their scents. I received this for review in a box and it's probably something I wouldn't have tried on my own but love it! Not too strong!
Ashley A.
Rindge, NH
I received the lavender roll on a part of the Splash VoxBox for testing purposes and fell in love with it. The scent is lovely and nice and subtle and, when applied, works wonders at creating a calming effect. The bottle this product comes in is nice and small, easy to apply and easy to carry on the go. Would definitely recommend this product to anyone looking for simple aromatherapy options.
Roxy A.
MANASSAS PARK, VA
I really like to put this on after I've showered at night. I roll it on my wrist and neck and it helps me sleep like a baby! A little goes a long way. Would really recommend this to anyone who likes to pamper themselves after a long day. Thank you Influenster for this complimentary goodie that I have found to use every night!
Megan L.
Kingsbury , IN
I got this product in the Splash Vox Box to sample and review. I am a huge fan of essentials oils so I didn't know if I would like this and if it could live up to my standards and it did! I love the nice red bottle. It goes on so nice and smells heavenly. I can't wait to use it on my kids feet and wrists when they go to bed!
Dana M.
Fort Myers, FL
Used this rollerball for the first time last night before bed, I'm new to the world of essential oils and was actually really excited to try this out! The scent was a little strong at first but after a few minutes it subsided to a more light scent. Lavender is definitely very relaxing and it helped me feel more calm before bed
CJ J.
I love this stuff! So light to the touch and smell. It's not a heavy product at all and I love how it comes as a roller-ball so I can apply it and go! I received it for free in exchange for my review, but I would definitely purchase something like this again.
Elizabeth T.
I'm a HUGE fan of essential oils, but never before have I had a roll on. The convenience of this allows me to just throw in my bag and put on my neck or wrist throughout the day. The scent is light, but not too light (I can tell I have something on). After my sample is done I will definitely purchase in the future!
Jordi L.
This product is AWESOME. The scent is heavenly and the rollerball makes applying it so easy. Aromatherapy is an important part of beauty & health and this product truly helps keep me relaxed and at ease after even the longest days of work.
Kristen D.
Cicero, NY
I will definitely be using this product.  I have already put it on my pressure points, the smell doesn't last too long, but long enough for me.  I use lavender oil in a diffuser frequently, so I will definitely be bringing this along in my purse to have all the time when I am out.  Loved trying this product!
Ariel C.
Minneapolis, MN
This essential roll on is Heaven Sent😇 It immediately calmed my senses and gave me this sense of peace. I want to buy the whole line, these roll ons are so amazing. I hope everyone can enjoy a peaceful moment in a stressful or relaxed situation. Thank you #Influenster for this full size sample. I definitely recommend this to everyone.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Clairton, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Melissa T.