BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #2 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Bethany G.
Bethany G.
I could not be more pleased with this product!! I have wanted to try EO's for a while, and this is my first experience with them. I have used it on myself, my husband, and my two children. It helps us relax, it smells amazing, and the fact that it's already diluted is so convenient. My kids sleep 10x better now!!
Courtney C.
Courtney C.
Huntsville , AL
OMG IM OBSSESSED! I have always loved essential oils and this roller ball is to die for! Lavender is also my favorite scent, so this one sent to me free by Influenster and Nature's Origin is a heavenly match made in heaven! I adore this! And the price isn't mad either! Already planning to order more in the future!
Hannah H.
Hannah H.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I have to admit, I'm not a fan of essential oils. I have asthma and lavender makes me cough a lot so I gave this to my mom to use. It seems to have an easy application but thats the only thing I can say for it. I don't know how long it lasts or what you use it for but like I said, convenient application.
Christina D.
Christina D.
Edmond, OK
I absolutely love this! I feel like I scored when I received lavender complimentary thanks to influenster. Happens to be my favorite scent! I've used this in many different applications. Rolled behind my ear and hop in the tub for added scent to stess relief. Quick roll on the wrists... many different ways.
Anna H.
Anna H.
If you're looking for an essential oil that you can easily and readily apply directly to the skin, this is the best product. It comes already mixed with a carrier oil and in a rollerball tube. Very simple to use and a great scent that is very relaxing. I use this before going to bed at night to help me unwind.
Jordyn G.
Jordyn G.
New Haven, CT
I was a little weary about this product initially since it's almost like a fad to use essential oils but when I opened my box my eye was drawn. I loved the color of the bottle and it smelled so good. When I finally used it I understood what the hype was about. I will definitely be buying this product once my bottle runs out!
Megan H.
Megan H.
South Lebanon, OH
Having an infant means sleep is never guaranteed for me or for them!! This lavender roll-on smells great, and has been very useful in efficiently calming my babe before bedtime. It has also allowed me to have some peace as well! Thank you Influenster for giving this to me complimentary in my Splash VoxBox
Helen Z.
Helen Z.
Knoxville , TN
I really enjoy this product. I think the lavender smell is very relaxing and soothing. I am not much for aromatherapy but I think the other scents might have been more my taste but it really isn't bad. I receive this product complementary from Influenster in the Splash VoxBox in exchange for my honest review.
Emily S.
Emily S.
I'm usually not one of your typical people who believe in essential oils, but I will say I love this product and it smells amazing! I've been putting it on my wrist before work (RN) and I really feel like it's helped with stress and headaches! The product size is amazing and I'd def be willing to purchase!
Angel J.
Angel J.
McKee, KY
My new must have in any bag. This is amazing stuff. I have read about what all oils can do and this was my first time using it after getting it in the splash voxbox and I was impressed, it helped to get rid of a headache and soothe the tension that came along with it. Thank you influenster for the sample
jasmine D.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.