BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #5 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Emma W.
Roanoke, VA
I recently made an effort to buy more natural body care and beauty supplies and I found essential oils necessary to that end. I love the Nature's Origin Lavender roll-on for headache relief and calming properties. I have used it several times in the past few weeks to relax by rolling onto my temples and wrists. My skin feels amazing and it's easy to breathe in the natural lavender scent. It also feels great in the summer having a cool metal roller ball on your temples when you have a headache. I look forward to trying more products from this company. I sampled the lavender roll on free thanks to Influenster, but my results and opinion are my own. Nature’s Origin™ Lavender Roll-On
Kelly B.
Fremont, CA
I'm super obsessed with this stuff ! The small is amazing for one and I usually don't like the lavender smell. Helps me sleep so much better at night, every time I have a migraine I rub it on my temples and it helps soooo much! Also lavender oil is super good for dogs, my vet turned me onto it when she seen me with my roll on. She said to rub some on the back of his ears and get some one my hands to rub it on his coat. My dog has really bad anxiety and this helps him calm down so much! Absolutely love this stuff !!
Tisha M.
Hollywood, AL
Nature’s Origin™ Lavender Roll-On I'm a lavender lower, so this is the perfect product for me. I roll it on after a long bath, and when I go to sleep! It gives me a calming peaceful affect. It has helped me go to sleep a lot quicker than usual! It smells absolutely wonderful and I love that it's roll on and I can carry it with me wherever I go! I've just started using it at work.for those stressful moments! I'm in love with this product and it's exactly what I needed in my life to help me be more calm and relaxed! #SplashVoxBox @influenster
Lucero D.
Antwerp, OH
Lavender is one of my favorite essential oils. I've noticed that not all have the same fragrance. Some are more floral and pungent while others are softer and sweeter. This roll on from Nature's Origin that I received free for review was of the sweeter variety. It really made me swoon with delight. The blend with the sweet almond oil carrier made the applied product glide on and absorb quickly. I used it to help me fall asleep but also as a pleasant fragrance after showering. I'll definitely be getting this again.
Deshea M.
Jackson, TN
I received this product free in the mail to review and give my opinion. The product is an aromatherapy oil by Nature's Origin that comes in a convenient tube to roll on. For starters, I love essential oils and I have a box full, along with a diffuser. One thing I don't like about typical essential oil is how the oil comes out of the bottle. This is fine when putting in my diffuser but I feel like the roll on is more convenient for applying to the skin. Overview: Pros- convenient to use, few ingredients, and nice size. Cons- I'm personally not a big lavender fan, but would consider buying other scents, and you can't put this in a diffuser. If you love essential oils then check them.
Leslie Anne B.
Macon, GA
I'm big into EO and I love this lavender roll on. In terms of stress, my levels are normally off the charts: think high paced work environment, moving, and balancing several volunteer organizations. This roll-on has become my favorite go-to product. I keep it in my purse for a quick pick-me-up at work and in my pocket while we pack up our lives in the search of our next big adventure. I absolutely love it.
Nature’s Origin™ Lavender Roll-On

I received this product free in my latest voxbox, but luckily my opinions are all my own.
karli g.
Dumas, TX
okay so first off i really really love this an for the price of it an how much you get i will probably be getting more! ive never used essential oils before but always wanted to. im not sure how strong they usually are but i honestly didnt think this one was very strong. i would have liked it a bit stronger . but over all the scent was amazing an so relaxing to me. the scent lasted about 20 mins on my skin i wish lasted longer or was stronger. this was sent to me for free to review but opinions are my own
Shannon C.
Kennesaw, GA
I received Nature's Origin Lavender roll-on essential oil for free from Influenster for testing purposes. I use this oil when I was stressed, which is a lot, and needed to relax. I think that the lavender scent is a good scent for people to just take a deep breath and calm down. I would but it like right on my chest and on my wrists. I love that it had a roll on ball and it was so easy to use. You could keep it in your purse without worrying about it. It is easy to apply and no worry about spilling or putting too much on. I would highly recommend this products to anyone who loves essential oils, who stresses a lot and anyone who travels a lot.
Lauren G.
Haddonfield, NJ
I've always wanted to try aromatherapy but never made the leap to actually buy a product. When I received this one in my voxbox I was excited to try it out. I was even more excited because I received the lavender scent and I struggle with falling asleep. Initially I only put it on my wrists and the smell wasn't strong enough to make a difference. Afterwards I applied it to my temples and neck which helped but I'm not too keen on putting non-skin products on my face because I have sensitive skin. Long story short - I probably wouldn't purchase again but I will likely continue to use and recommend others try.
Jennell M.
I received the nature origins aroma lavender oil blend for free as part of the splashvoxbox in exchange for my honest review. I love essential oils and it's therapeutic effects. The lavender helps my headache and insomnia. It's also effective in helping me relax during a stressful day. What I love most about this product is the ease of application. You don't have to worry about putting too much or spilling the oil. It's very convenient to use and would definitely recommend it to everyone.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Clairton, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Melissa T.