BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #2 in Aromatherapy

• Quality Assured

Missy S.
Missy S.
Ona, WV
Lavender is one of my favorite scents so to receive this product in lavender made me really happy. I use lavender every night before bed as it helps me wind down and sleep better at night. Lavender is such a relaxing and soothing scent. Nature's Origin really hit the nail on the head creating it in a small bottle with a rollerball. Now I can carry it with me to work and other places without having to apply the oil with my fingertips. The rollerball makes it so much easier. I'm crazy about this essential oil! * I received this product complementary of Influenster. All opinions are that of my own.*
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Sedalia, MO
I was very confused by what I was supposed to do with this so I asked my boyfriend who is familiar with aromatherapy. Between him and this Nature's Origin's oil, I am now I believer. I was in a terrible mood due to women circumstances so he had me take my shirt off and lay down. He rolled this product all over my back and shoulders and gave me the best massage. I was instantly in a better mood after using this. The lavander scent was still on me after 12 hours after using it. It's perfect for date nights. I believe you can snag the 15mL for 7 dollars on amazon. I received this product free for my honest opinion.
Emily P.
Emily P.
Plymouth , MN
This product was very enjoyable to use. As an individual that frequently uses essential oils to help calm down after a long day, this roll on was very pleasant. It's a blend, so its not as thick of a consistency as straight essential oils are. This product is very comparable to a roll-on perfume. My only complaint is that I feel the scent doesn't stay potent for very long. Definitely not something that will last all day, but if you want about a half hour to calm and relax with the wonderful scent of lavender, then this is for you. The bottle is a descent size, definitely significantly bigger than the average container of essential oils. The roller is very comfortable and has a good size surface area, so it's not like you have to swipe this tiny roller 10X to be able to smell it. I would definitely recommend this product. It's a great alternative to essential oils that you plan on wearing since it's no-mess and not greasy.
Annie G.
Annie G.
Des Moines, IA
The smell is fantastic! I wish I could use the oil. Unfortunately I have a nut allergy and using sweet almond as the carrier oil means that I had to gift the product to another person. I wish that companies like this would put a warning the way food does that it contains nuts rather than just the ingredients. I also wish that companies used carrier oils for roll ones that weren't nut oils but that's just because I love essential oils and selfishly want to use them all.
Julia D.
Julia D.
Floyds Knobs, IN
I received the Nature Origin Lavender roll on for free from Influenster's Splash Voxbox in exchange for my honest review. I enjoyed the ease of use of rolling on an essential oil via a roll ball. Lavender isn't my favorite smell in the world, but I can understand why people find it relaxing. I like how cooling the product felt upon application. The little metal ball that dispenses the product stays cool, so it's nice to apply during the hot summer months. I've used it several times now, and I'm interested in buying the peppermint version because that is a scent that I love.
Victoria H.
Victoria H.
I was so excited to receive a complimentary essential oil roll-on in my Voxbox! I've wanted to try essential oils before, but I've been reluctant because some can be very pricy! I think that these are less expensive than a lot I've seen and they seem every bit as good! I must say I'm not a huge lavender fan so I don't love the scent, but I would probably enjoy the peppermint one. Regardless, the lavender scent does make me feel like I'm at a spa for a massage so that is nice. I also like that even though it's an oil, it doesn't leave an oily feel on my skin!
Tisha M.
Tisha M.
Hollywood, AL
Nature’s Origin™ Lavender Roll-On I'm a lavender lower, so this is the perfect product for me. I roll it on after a long bath, and when I go to sleep! It gives me a calming peaceful affect. It has helped me go to sleep a lot quicker than usual! It smells absolutely wonderful and I love that it's roll on and I can carry it with me wherever I go! I've just started using it at work.for those stressful moments! I'm in love with this product and it's exactly what I needed in my life to help me be more calm and relaxed! #SplashVoxBox @influenster
Chelsea B.
Chelsea B.
Columbus , OH
I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes. I love this!!! I've been using it on myself and my two year old. I apply it before bed and before nap time on my son and myself before bed and throughout the day if I was feeling stressed. It smells so great, but not overwhelming. I am very sensitive to scents and can sometimes get headaches but not with this. It relaxes me and I think it helps us both sleep. It also helps my son when he has been teething. This is an amazing product for an amazing price. The company doesn't test on animals and uses quality ingredients. I will be buying much more from this company.
Meshelle N.
Meshelle N.
Deltona, FL
I have always wanted to try essential oils, and low and behold I got one in the Vox Box! Well I tried it today for the first time and I love it. I rolled a small amount on my neck and wrists and it's calming, soothing, and smells fantastic. You get a good amount in the bottle and you dont really use a lot when you put it on. I like my scents more subtle so you wouldn't smell it unless you were literally right up on me. But I have had it on since 6 o'clock this morning and I haven't had to touch it up. I'm in love. Id definitely buy it again
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Oxford, MS
This is such a lovely scent, and it really is calming. I received this complimentary to test out, and I've been rolling it on my wrists, neck and feet every night before I go to bed. It's just a beautiful, true lavender scent that has a very relaxing effect and helps me to fall asleep. Plus, the packaging is very convenient and cute. The scent lasts for a good while before it dissipates. I'd really like to try out the other scents and see if they're just as good! Definitely recommend trying this out if you're a fan of aromatherapy.
jasmine D.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.