BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #5 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Monica S.
Flanders, NJ
The smell is amazing!  It's very calming and soothing.  I love Lavender and this definitely lasted for a long time.  I love how easy it is to apply and that it's in a roll on bottle.  So awesome!  Will definitely be purchasing this once my supply runs out.  Thanks Influenster for sending this to me!
Paige S.
Wauwatosa, WI
This essential oil is amazing because it makes you feel super relaxed right away. The scent is powerful enough that you will notice it, but not overpowering. I love the roll on aspect as well because it is easy to store in your purse. Can't wait to keep using and try other scents!
Taylor w.
Covington, LA
I really enjoyed this rollerball. The lavender scent is mild but still potent enough to be enjoyable. I don't think it drastically changed my mood, but it is something I will reach for as an easy scent after a day out or a workout. Very easy on the skin. I received this as part of a splash vox box campaign free through Influsenter
Courtney Z.
Washington, DC
I have no idea whether or not aromatherapy works, but I've definitely dabbled in it, and even if it doesn't really work, the placebo affect makes me feel better. I've been traveling a lot recently, and I find that using a rollerball like this is handy when it comes to trying to relax in unfamiliar places. I give it a thumbs up!
Grace L.
Chapel Hill, NC
This is my first time using essential oils for everyday soothing and calming. I love the lavender scent and the oil rolls on lightly and is not an overwhelming scent. Such a cool concept and I love that I can carry it with me and reapply throughout the day!
Roxy A.
MANASSAS PARK, VA
I really like to put this on after I've showered at night. I roll it on my wrist and neck and it helps me sleep like a baby! A little goes a long way. Would really recommend this to anyone who likes to pamper themselves after a long day. Thank you Influenster for this complimentary goodie that I have found to use every night!
Destinee N.
This is a good product but I personally don't care for lavender scented things. I did try it outside because my mother always says it keeps away the bugs and it helped! It is a very lightweight oil and you can add it into a lot of fun DIY scrubs,bathbombs etc! I recommend this product to all of you Lavendar lovers out there!
Maria R.
Greensboro, NC
I'm not a huge fan of lavender, so this was not my favorite product. Would have loved to have received the peppermint one though. That being said, the oil is very interesting and doesn't leave an awkward residue. The smell is a much more pleasant lavender smell, almost with some pine undertones, so it is pleasant, just not 100% for me!
Kelsey M.
Burleson, TX
I love essential oils, I'm constantly diffusing them. The lavender scent is so nice and relaxing, plus it lasts a long time. The roll on bottle is so convenient! I roll it on my daughters feet at night before bed to help her relax and go to sleep faster.
CJ J.
I love this stuff! So light to the touch and smell. It's not a heavy product at all and I love how it comes as a roller-ball so I can apply it and go! I received it for free in exchange for my review, but I would definitely purchase something like this again.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.