BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #4 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Ashley E.
Austin, TX
I absolutely love this product. I use an oil diffuser in my room but being able to carry around essential oils in my purse and to easily be able to rub it on my skin is awesome. I had never heard of this product before until I received it for free testing in my voxbox and I definitely want to purchase all of them!
Brittany D.
Bridgewater, NJ
I hadn't jumped onto the essential oil train but have wanted to for so long. I love lavender lotions, candles, etc so I was excited to try this roll-on oil. It smells amazing! I applied it after a nice, long bath and it's definitely a refreshing and soothing experience.

I got this product for free for testing purposes.
Taylor W.
Little Rock, AR
First of all- not a crazy lavender person, but this is great! I know tons of people that sell and rave about essential oils, so I was pleasantly surprised to get to try it for free in my splash box. It definitely doesn't take long for you to feel the relaxation from it. Overall, it just gives you a good feeling like you've just been at a spa.
Raven T.
Marietta, GA
First of all, let me start by saying that I am a complete oil junkie! I don't play about my oils. This smells like PURE lavender oil. Not the overly scented fake ones. I love that it comes in a compact roll on, easy to keep in your purse for stressful moments and/or relief from skin irritation from maybe a bug bite! I love!
Macie G.
Florence, SC
This stuff smells absolutely amazing. I've never smelled something so relaxing in my life. It smells so good and so sweet and I've never tried any type of essential oil like this before. And it's super convenient that it's in a roll on type bottle! I received this for free for testing purposes from Influenster! Thanks yall!
Shannon S.
Conyers, GA
I suffer from anxiety when driving and i just went on a 6.5 hr drive ro florida. I took this roll on and didnt really feel any affect. The lavender smell when i was laying down allowed me to relax and fall asleep fast but overall i would not purchase rhis product. I got it for free for testing through @Influenster.
Taylor B.
Dwight, IL
This has a very strong smell, and claims to be soothing, calming and reassuring. This was my first time using this product and I got it free through influenster. I don't think I'd recommend this specific product because I am more of a young living essential oils type of girl.
Catalina D.
Athens, GA
I have a hard time falling asleep sometimes because of stress from school and work. I received this for free from Influenster, so I decided to try it since it helps to relieve stress and calm the body... sure enough, I fell asleep fairly quick! Totally recommend for any insomniacs like me.
Mim H.
Atlantic City, NJ
I'm not really sure how to use this. I followed the directions and rubbed it on my temples and my wrists and neck but I don't think it really did anything. The smell is alright, nothing great. I looked up how other people were using it for their spa day and stuff but it didn't really help me come up with a recipe or whatever
Jax B.
Indianapolis , IN
I really like that this oil was it super oily and greasy and messy and also even though it has a fragrance in it of lavender it is it like super strong and I did find the oil to be like rather call mean and it did help relieve my headache I received this product for review and purposes and I strongly recommend this product
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Melissa T.
Greensboro, NC
Where can I buy this?
Kristin N.
Hamburg, AR
Is the lavender available in drops for a diffuser?Nature’s Origin™ Lavender Roll-On