BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #2 in Aromatherapy

• Quality Assured

Jessalynn G.
Jessalynn G.
Dallas, TX
I really really like this product. I just wish the scent was longer lasting. For some reason, my skin seemed to really absorb and eat the lavender scent, which is too bad, since I found it just so relaxing and I love it so much. I have been using this on my pulse points before bed and find it very relaxing.
Lexie A.
Lexie A.
Oak grove, MO
This product was not for me. I am very sensitive to smells and instead of a slight smell from these to help destress, I got several head-ache inducing whiffs. I, personally, am very sensitive to smells, so that could have been the issue, but I would not use this product again.

I received this product for testing purposes from Influenster.
Jordan N.
Jordan N.
Madison, WI
I received this product from Influenster for free. I was super excited that I got the lavender scent! I love anything and everything with that scent. It's so relaxing and calming to me. I use it after I shower at night and before I go to sleep. I think it helps me fall asleep. I like the packaging it's in. The rollerball is very convenient and allows enough product to get on your skin.
Jordan F.
Jordan F.
This is an amazing essential oil roll on. I got lavender which helps to destress and soothe ones mind which this product definitely did. The packaging tells you exactly where the best spots to put the oil are and the smell is just wonderful which is a great plus! I received this product for free from influenster.
Candace N.
Candace N.
Fort Wayne, IN
I received this product complementary for testing purposes and to review from Influenster. This product is long-lasting and smells amazing it is better than most products like it I would definitely buy it again. The bottle is very nice and I love that it's a roll on product. I received it in my SplashVoxBox. #SplashVoxBox
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Wasco, CA
I really enjoyed this roll on! I applied it to my entire family including my two toddlers before bed. It had a very mild smell but was super soothing and relaxing. It's wasn't to oily and absorbed quickly. The roll on aspect was wonderful, I didn't have to worry about my hands being greasy after application!!
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Nature’s Origin™ Lavender Roll-On Instantly soothes, calms and instills serenity as soon as I used the beautiful blue bottle to roll it onto my hand. The smell is perfect, not overpowering, but just enough to provide for that soothing effect. I truly love this all-natural product and the packaging!
Hannah H.
Hannah H.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I have to admit, I'm not a fan of essential oils. I have asthma and lavender makes me cough a lot so I gave this to my mom to use. It seems to have an easy application but thats the only thing I can say for it. I don't know how long it lasts or what you use it for but like I said, convenient application.
Courtney C.
Courtney C.
Huntsville , AL
OMG IM OBSSESSED! I have always loved essential oils and this roller ball is to die for! Lavender is also my favorite scent, so this one sent to me free by Influenster and Nature's Origin is a heavenly match made in heaven! I adore this! And the price isn't mad either! Already planning to order more in the future!
Cassie L.
Cassie L.
I love lavender EO, and this specific one smells so amazing! It rolls on so easily and blends into your skin really well. It's perfect for right before bed, or if you just need some down time! Lavender is amazing when it comes to its calming effects and health benefits. Thank you so much Influenster for sending this complimentary rollerball blend to me.
jasmine D.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.