BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #5 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Monica S.
Flanders, NJ
The smell is amazing!  It's very calming and soothing.  I love Lavender and this definitely lasted for a long time.  I love how easy it is to apply and that it's in a roll on bottle.  So awesome!  Will definitely be purchasing this once my supply runs out.  Thanks Influenster for sending this to me!
Meghan P.
Nashville, TN
I absolutely love this product! I carry it in my purse every day. It's wonderfully easy to use, smells fabulous, and always calms me down. I love the rollerball design and the packaging is lovely as well! Would definitely recommend it.

*I received a complimentary item in exchange for my unbiased review. All opinions are my own.*
Emily M.
Baton Rouge, LA
I really was not expecting to enjoy this product as much as I have. I am not big into aroma therapy but I think this may have turned me on to it. The lavender scent is strong but not too strong, giving the perfect scent to help relax. I want to try out the other products from this brand now after receiving this in my Splash Voxbox!
Denali B.
Plymouth, NH
I received this in my Splash Voxbox and I am obsessed with it. I suffer from anxiety and insomnia. I started carrying it around in my purse so when I have a little anxiety moment I can roll it on and it instantly calms me. The smell is amazing and the size is so convenient. It helps me get to sleep at nigh too. It doesn't leave me too oily and a little goes a long way.
Delaney M.
This roll on lavender essential oil is amazing! The smell is so soothing! I roll this on my temples and neck before bed and it calms me before bed time. The scent of this isn't too overpowering if you're worried about that. Overall, I love this roll on essential oil! I would like to disclose that I received this product free from Influenster.
Katie D.
Charleston, SC
I am a sucker for all things aromatherapy. Very wonderful smell in a sleek bottle. The product rolled on very nicely. I applied before bed last night and felt relaxed and ready for sleep. Wish the scent was a little stronger but besides that I absolutely love it! Excited to keep this by my bedside for when I'm feeling restless!
Ashley A.
Rindge, NH
I received the lavender roll on a part of the Splash VoxBox for testing purposes and fell in love with it. The scent is lovely and nice and subtle and, when applied, works wonders at creating a calming effect. The bottle this product comes in is nice and small, easy to apply and easy to carry on the go. Would definitely recommend this product to anyone looking for simple aromatherapy options.
Kelsey M.
Burleson, TX
I love essential oils, I'm constantly diffusing them. The lavender scent is so nice and relaxing, plus it lasts a long time. The roll on bottle is so convenient! I roll it on my daughters feet at night before bed to help her relax and go to sleep faster.
Roxy A.
MANASSAS PARK, VA
I really like to put this on after I've showered at night. I roll it on my wrist and neck and it helps me sleep like a baby! A little goes a long way. Would really recommend this to anyone who likes to pamper themselves after a long day. Thank you Influenster for this complimentary goodie that I have found to use every night!
Jordan N.
Janesville, WI
I received this product from Influenster for free. I was super excited that I got the lavender scent! I love anything and everything with that scent. It's so relaxing and calming to me. I use it after I shower at night and before I go to sleep. I think it helps me fall asleep. I like the packaging it's in. The rollerball is very convenient and allows enough product to get on your skin.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Clairton, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Melissa T.