BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #2 in Aromatherapy

• Quality Assured

Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Canton, OH
I got his as a free sample from influenster and OMG it smells SO GOOD!!!! As soon as I put some on my pulse points, specifically behind my ears, I felt immediately relaxed. Lavender is one of my favorite smells, and this smells and is all natural, which makes me love it even more! Definitely will be taking it with me everywhere I go.
Laura K.
Laura K.
Kansas city , MO
I'm giving this 4 stars only because I wish it had less ingredients and contained ONLY Lavender essential oil. I think Lavender is gentle enough on the skin hat we don't have to dilute. Other than that, it smells like pure Lavender and it's delicious. For the price, I would definitely purchase again in the future.
Raven T.
Raven T.
Marietta, GA
First of all, let me start by saying that I am a complete oil junkie! I don't play about my oils. This smells like PURE lavender oil. Not the overly scented fake ones. I love that it comes in a compact roll on, easy to keep in your purse for stressful moments and/or relief from skin irritation from maybe a bug bite! I love!
Ariel C.
Ariel C.
Minneapolis, MN
This essential roll on is Heaven Sent😇 It immediately calmed my senses and gave me this sense of peace. I want to buy the whole line, these roll ons are so amazing. I hope everyone can enjoy a peaceful moment in a stressful or relaxed situation. Thank you #Influenster for this full size sample. I definitely recommend this to everyone.
Jax B.
Jax B.
Indianapolis, IN
I really like that this oil was it super oily and greasy and messy and also even though it has a fragrance in it of lavender it is it like super strong and I did find the oil to be like rather call mean and it did help relieve my headache I received this product for review and purposes and I strongly recommend this product
Kailey I.
Kailey I.
I had been looking for the perfect usable essential oil and this one fulfilled my wishes! The lavender scent is not over whelming but is perfectly noticeable. It smells fresh and relaxing. The roll on feature is lovely. I roll it over my pillow every night. This product was given to me my influenster for testing purposes.
Destinee G.
Destinee G.
Tallahassee, FL
Absolutely adore this product and will continue to purchase in the future. The smell was so amazing. It was very relaxing and calming without being overwhelming. I also really loved the packaging of the product. The roll on was super easy to use and delivered the product very well. I would definitely recommend.
Savannah R.
Savannah R.
Atlanta, GA
Essential oils are my life. Whether I'm diffusing, or making salt scrubs, I always have a few on hand. The lavender smells so clean and is so relaxing. I keep this in my purse so that whenever I need a little perfume (which this doubles as) or just a little moment of relaxation to myself. This stuff is a dream!
Jessalynn G.
Jessalynn G.
Dallas, TX
I really really like this product. I just wish the scent was longer lasting. For some reason, my skin seemed to really absorb and eat the lavender scent, which is too bad, since I found it just so relaxing and I love it so much. I have been using this on my pulse points before bed and find it very relaxing.
Madeline H.
Madeline H.
Just got my Lavender Nature's Origin Roll-on in my complimentary Splash VoxBox. I'm not normally a big lavender person, but the scent is light and very refreshing. Love the roller design, makes applying super easy. The oil itself is light and so far doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. Loving this product already!
jasmine D.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.