BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #5 in Aromatherapy

• Non-GMO, Gluten and Parben Free
  • Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Cynthia Y.
This is a really great product and I've never heard of this brand before receiving it in my VoxBox. The packaging was very clean and the product was easy to use. I'm not usually a huge fan of lavender, but I did enjoy this product nonetheless! After rubbing it on my wrist to test out the scent, my skin wasn't irritated either!
Rachel H.
I'm not usually a huge fan of the lavender scent however this does smell of authentic lavender and is not pungent or too strong. It smells lovely. The small does vanish very quickly so putting it on the temple or neck where it is close to your nose is probably most effective. Would recommend for those who want to smell a lovely scent.
Kayla Q.
Bethel Park, PA
Calming and soothing, the lavender essential oil is sure to keep you relaxed all day. Not to mention it comes in a unique box that does not come from tree paper! It the oil is not tested on animals either. 10/10 recommend to a friend!Nature’s Origin™ Lavender Roll-On
Courtney Z.
Washington, DC
I have no idea whether or not aromatherapy works, but I've definitely dabbled in it, and even if it doesn't really work, the placebo affect makes me feel better. I've been traveling a lot recently, and I find that using a rollerball like this is handy when it comes to trying to relax in unfamiliar places. I give it a thumbs up!
Katie D.
Charleston, SC
I am a sucker for all things aromatherapy. Very wonderful smell in a sleek bottle. The product rolled on very nicely. I applied before bed last night and felt relaxed and ready for sleep. Wish the scent was a little stronger but besides that I absolutely love it! Excited to keep this by my bedside for when I'm feeling restless!
Delaney M.
This roll on lavender essential oil is amazing! The smell is so soothing! I roll this on my temples and neck before bed and it calms me before bed time. The scent of this isn't too overpowering if you're worried about that. Overall, I love this roll on essential oil! I would like to disclose that I received this product free from Influenster.
Danielle T.
Norton Shores, MI
I love the lavender smell of this roll on. I can roll some on my neck, and wrists. The smell is extremely relaxing while not being overwhelmingly strong. It comes in a cute bottle that fits easily on my nightstand for when I'm ready to wind down for the day!
Grace L.
Chapel Hill, NC
This is my first time using essential oils for everyday soothing and calming. I love the lavender scent and the oil rolls on lightly and is not an overwhelming scent. Such a cool concept and I love that I can carry it with me and reapply throughout the day!
Emily M.
Baton Rouge, LA
I really was not expecting to enjoy this product as much as I have. I am not big into aroma therapy but I think this may have turned me on to it. The lavender scent is strong but not too strong, giving the perfect scent to help relax. I want to try out the other products from this brand now after receiving this in my Splash Voxbox!
Taylor w.
Covington, LA
I really enjoyed this rollerball. The lavender scent is mild but still potent enough to be enjoyable. I don't think it drastically changed my mood, but it is something I will reach for as an easy scent after a day out or a workout. Very easy on the skin. I received this as part of a splash vox box campaign free through Influsenter
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.