BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #7 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Raven T.
Marietta, GA
First of all, let me start by saying that I am a complete oil junkie! I don't play about my oils. This smells like PURE lavender oil. Not the overly scented fake ones. I love that it comes in a compact roll on, easy to keep in your purse for stressful moments and/or relief from skin irritation from maybe a bug bite! I love!
Catalina D.
Athens, GA
I have a hard time falling asleep sometimes because of stress from school and work. I received this for free from Influenster, so I decided to try it since it helps to relieve stress and calm the body... sure enough, I fell asleep fairly quick! Totally recommend for any insomniacs like me.
Taylor B.
Dwight, IL
This has a very strong smell, and claims to be soothing, calming and reassuring. This was my first time using this product and I got it free through influenster. I don't think I'd recommend this specific product because I am more of a young living essential oils type of girl.
Jessalynn G.
Dallas, TX
I really really like this product. I just wish the scent was longer lasting. For some reason, my skin seemed to really absorb and eat the lavender scent, which is too bad, since I found it just so relaxing and I love it so much. I have been using this on my pulse points before bed and find it very relaxing.
Jordan F.
This is an amazing essential oil roll on. I got lavender which helps to destress and soothe ones mind which this product definitely did. The packaging tells you exactly where the best spots to put the oil are and the smell is just wonderful which is a great plus! I received this product for free from influenster.
Destinee G.
Tallahassee, FL
Absolutely adore this product and will continue to purchase in the future. The smell was so amazing. It was very relaxing and calming without being overwhelming. I also really loved the packaging of the product. The roll on was super easy to use and delivered the product very well. I would definitely recommend.
Madeline H.
Just got my Lavender Nature's Origin Roll-on in my complimentary Splash VoxBox. I'm not normally a big lavender person, but the scent is light and very refreshing. Love the roller design, makes applying super easy. The oil itself is light and so far doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. Loving this product already!
Savannah R.
Atlanta, GA
Essential oils are my life. Whether I'm diffusing, or making salt scrubs, I always have a few on hand. The lavender smells so clean and is so relaxing. I keep this in my purse so that whenever I need a little perfume (which this doubles as) or just a little moment of relaxation to myself. This stuff is a dream!
Emina F.
Holland, MI
I was really excited to get this product as I've heard tons of people talking about these oils. I really liked the smell of this and the efficiency of putting it on. However, I didn't feel like it really did much for me as far as relaxing or helping with anything. I also don't feel like the smell stayed long.
Samantha B.
Luray, VA
Super excited that I received the Nature's Orgin Lavendar Roll-On! I am a big fan of essential oils and use lavender every night in my diffuser. Last night I put a little on my temple and behind my ears. Slept like a baby and it smells great!
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Melissa T.
Greensboro, NC
Where can I buy this?
Kristin N.
Hamburg, AR
Is the lavender available in drops for a diffuser?Nature’s Origin™ Lavender Roll-On