BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #5 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Melanie B.
Goodyear, AZ
First of all the size of nature's origins roll-on is such a convenient size. It's a safe size for traveling or throwing it in your bag and whatnot. The scent isn't too over power quite subtle, I'm not a big fan of lavender in general, that surprised me. It's not heavy at all you get a good amount of product in the size of it.
Vi P.
This is the first time I've bused essential oils but I really loved the lavender scent. It wasn't too overpowering. The packaging was very convenient band easy to use on the go. However, I felt that the product wasn't very long lasting on the skin. I received this product complimentary from Influenster in exchange for my honest opinion.
Sabrina B.
West Newbury, MA
I used this product when I was having trouble sleeping. I rolled a small amount on my chest and the subtle scent of lavender instantly relaxed me. I would love to try more scents from this brand! I received mine complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes
Stevie D.
Cross Lanes , WV
Lavender essential oil blend from Natures Origin Aromatherapy is my favorite! So relaxing, soothing, and reassuring <3 if I feel stressed this is my go to for my at home spa day! Everything about it is amazing from the texture to the smell to the relief I feel from using it! I highly recommend to everyone if you haven't tried this product!
Alexandria W.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I absolutely loved this product. I'm a junior in college still in summer school, working, and prepping for the MCAT. I don't really get too much alone/down/relax time. But the day that I did I used this. I rolled onto all of my pressure points i.e. Collar bone, wrists, temples. And I immediately felt relief. Not only that but it smells good. I was expecting a fragrant smell like perfume but it was more natural which I love. I will definitely recommend and continue to use.
Mariell T.
East Haven , CT
The smell of this is wonderful, it's not overwhelming at all. It's very calming and I like to apply it before bed on my wrists and behind my ears a little to calm myself before bed. The rollerball is SO convenient and easy to apply, which is great for traveling. It's natural too, without added chemicals so it's perfect for sensitive skin.
Cynthia Y.
This is a really great product and I've never heard of this brand before receiving it in my VoxBox. The packaging was very clean and the product was easy to use. I'm not usually a huge fan of lavender, but I did enjoy this product nonetheless! After rubbing it on my wrist to test out the scent, my skin wasn't irritated either!
Madalyn N.
San Antonio, TX
I'm so big on essential oils, so I was thrilled to have received this for free to try out!! Lavender is one of my favorite scents for relaxing so I liked to use it before a bath or bedtime and the scent is amazing!! It's strong but overwhelming and the oil absorbs right into your skin so it doesn't feel sticky all day! Love this stuff
Kayla Q.
Bethel Park, PA
Calming and soothing, the lavender essential oil is sure to keep you relaxed all day. Not to mention it comes in a unique box that does not come from tree paper! It the oil is not tested on animals either. 10/10 recommend to a friend!Nature’s Origin™ Lavender Roll-On
Tatiana K.
Washington , DC
The aroma of this product is very lovely but it does not last long. I have the lavender roll on and it smells just like lavender. It is not a long lasting scent, it only stays on about 30 min before it wears off. Great travel size bottle fits in any small purse or clutch. I would not repurchase unless they has a spray body mist.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Clairton, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Melissa T.