BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #2 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Elena F.
Elena F.
It has a nice tea like smell. It's strong, but not too strong. I love that it's a roll on application. I love anything that would make me destress, I didn't feel like it really stayed on too long (which is probably a good thing) you can control obviously how much you want to use. I think this works because you have to inhale and exhale a lot which calms you down. The smell is calming too (but if you hate the smell, I'm sure that is not calming.)
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
Bridgewater, NJ
I hadn't jumped onto the essential oil train but have wanted to for so long. I love lavender lotions, candles, etc so I was excited to try this roll-on oil. It smells amazing! I applied it after a nice, long bath and it's definitely a refreshing and soothing experience.

I got this product for free for testing purposes.
Isabella M.
Isabella M.
I love love love my lavender roll on essential oil that I received FREE in my Influenster Splash VoxBox! I roll it on my wrists and temples before bed and the scent of lavender soothes and calms me before bedtime! I also love that the packaging is tree-free and the product is never tested on animals, non GMO, paraben free, gluten free and quality assured!
Shelby Q.
Shelby Q.
Dallas, TX
First off i love love the smell. The lavender doesnt smell fake and i love that the oil isnt too thick if you want to apply it to your skin. I apply a little amount on my wrists and my neck like i would with any regular perfume and then if im needing a little extra relaxation I put it on my temples! Great stuff.
Daisy L.
Daisy L.
I recently received this product in the Splash VoxBox! I had never used a product like this before, my first time seeing anything like it. My husband is a massage therapist so he uses different scents while doing massages and he loved it, he said he could use it on his clientele to relax a little more during the massage. It has a very natural relaxing smell, it literally took my headache away. Nature’s Origin™ Lavender Roll-On
Joanne L.
Joanne L.
Hacienda Hts, CA
I love the smell and effects of lavender. This roller is perfect for travel or simple at home use! I like to roll the oil into my wrists and back of neck before going to sleep. It relaxes me and gives me such a relaxing night's sleep! So glad I received this because I think it's the start of my love for essential oils!
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Denison, TX
I don't usually like lavendar scents, but this isn't bad at all. I know oils are a trend right now, but I'm not sold on their effects. BUT it smells good, the roller ball is cool, too, because you can apply with zero other products and without getting it on everything. Plus the actual cold touch literally feels nice.
Lakisha A.
Lakisha A.
Brockton , MA
I love this! It's small enough to travel with but still hold a lot of product. Cute simple packaging. This is my first time getting this, I love the smell it's not overwhelming. I would definitely recommend this to others especially if you have troubles sleeping or have anxiety, this will definitely do the trick to calm you down.
Macie G.
Macie G.
Florence, SC
This stuff smells absolutely amazing. I've never smelled something so relaxing in my life. It smells so good and so sweet and I've never tried any type of essential oil like this before. And it's super convenient that it's in a roll on type bottle! I received this for free for testing purposes from Influenster! Thanks yall!
Kailey I.
Kailey I.
I had been looking for the perfect usable essential oil and this one fulfilled my wishes! The lavender scent is not over whelming but is perfectly noticeable. It smells fresh and relaxing. The roll on feature is lovely. I roll it over my pillow every night. This product was given to me my influenster for testing purposes.
jasmine D.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.