BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #5 in Aromatherapy

• Non-GMO, Gluten and Parben Free
  • Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Anna R.
This is a lovely product. I love the roll on applicator, making it easy to apply. The scent is airy but wonderful. The packaging of the product is very nice and durable. Lavender has always made an impact and calmed me down so I'm very excited that I got to try this product. My only negative thought is that the scent does not last very long.
Kirsten O.
I am OBSESSED with this roll on. I've used it every night since I received it in my splash voxbox and it really works!! About 15 mins after I put it on my wrists and below my ears I feel so calm and I fall asleep super easily. I always get a good deep sleep when I use this and it's even helped my mom sleep longer!! Definitely recommend.
Melanie B.
Goodyear, AZ
First of all the size of nature's origins roll-on is such a convenient size. It's a safe size for traveling or throwing it in your bag and whatnot. The scent isn't too over power quite subtle, I'm not a big fan of lavender in general, that surprised me. It's not heavy at all you get a good amount of product in the size of it.
Taylor W.
Little Rock, AR
First of all- not a crazy lavender person, but this is great! I know tons of people that sell and rave about essential oils, so I was pleasantly surprised to get to try it for free in my splash box. It definitely doesn't take long for you to feel the relaxation from it. Overall, it just gives you a good feeling like you've just been at a spa.
Kayla Q.
Bethel Park, PA
Calming and soothing, the lavender essential oil is sure to keep you relaxed all day. Not to mention it comes in a unique box that does not come from tree paper! It the oil is not tested on animals either. 10/10 recommend to a friend!Nature’s Origin™ Lavender Roll-On
Rebecca L.
This is amazing! I am completely in love. The first time I used it, I put it on my temples, behind my ears, on my neck, and on my wrists. It dried up fast so it didn't get all over everything. I don't even remember going to sleep. It put me right to bed. I normally have a hard time calming down for the night, but this really helped.
Tatiana K.
Washington , DC
The aroma of this product is very lovely but it does not last long. I have the lavender roll on and it smells just like lavender. It is not a long lasting scent, it only stays on about 30 min before it wears off. Great travel size bottle fits in any small purse or clutch. I would not repurchase unless they has a spray body mist.
Cynthia Y.
This is a really great product and I've never heard of this brand before receiving it in my VoxBox. The packaging was very clean and the product was easy to use. I'm not usually a huge fan of lavender, but I did enjoy this product nonetheless! After rubbing it on my wrist to test out the scent, my skin wasn't irritated either!
Madalyn N.
San Antonio, TX
I'm so big on essential oils, so I was thrilled to have received this for free to try out!! Lavender is one of my favorite scents for relaxing so I liked to use it before a bath or bedtime and the scent is amazing!! It's strong but overwhelming and the oil absorbs right into your skin so it doesn't feel sticky all day! Love this stuff
Mariell T.
East Haven, CT
The smell of this is wonderful, it's not overwhelming at all. It's very calming and I like to apply it before bed on my wrists and behind my ears a little to calm myself before bed. The rollerball is SO convenient and easy to apply, which is great for traveling. It's natural too, without added chemicals so it's perfect for sensitive skin.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.