BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #2 in Aromatherapy

• Quality Assured

Adiba M.
Adiba M.
Euless, TX
I received this product for free from Influenster to review but that does not change my mind about how high quality this product is! Use it on your pulse points and feel instantly soothed. The best part is that it's so portable - no oil diffuser needed! Also comes in peppermint if that's your jam but the lavender is amazing
Emily M.
Emily M.
I'm not sure how often I'm going to use this product. I got it free to try but I don't really like lavender scent. I did just it open because I have a headache and felt like maybe it could help calm me down. So far it hasn't done much but we'll see. The applicator is nice and it's convenient enough to keep on your purse.
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Columbia, SC
I was super excited to try this product out. I love the easy to carry size and easy application, but the lavender scent was just not what I expected. It didn't smell as relaxing as I would have hoped! Pretty strong on my wrists. It was nice to try but I probably would not buy this product unless trying another scent.
Taylor B.
Taylor B.
Portland , OR
I had never tried essential oils before, but after this I'm definitely going to! I use the lavender right before I go to bed. I put it on my temples, behind my ears, and on my wrists (so I can smell it what I'm sleeping) I absolutely love this, thank you Influenster for sending me this in a VoxBox!

(All opinions are my own)
Autumn S.
Autumn S.
Magnolia, AR
I love this essential oil! I use this one before bed and put it on my wrists, neck, and behind my ears. The roll-on application makes it easy to apply without a mess! I love this scent and it helps me relax for a good night's sleep! I received this product for testing purposes from Influenster and this opinion is my own.
Elizabeth T.
Elizabeth T.
I'm a HUGE fan of essential oils, but never before have I had a roll on. The convenience of this allows me to just throw in my bag and put on my neck or wrist throughout the day. The scent is light, but not too light (I can tell I have something on). After my sample is done I will definitely purchase in the future!
Victoria B.
Victoria B.
Austin, TX
This is awesome. I love that it comes in a roller ball, which makes it so easy to transport around. The scent is fantastic and long lasting. Perfect, natural, earthy lavender smell. This is my first time using this product, but I will definitely be purchasing again. #ad #freesample #contest #influenster #NaturesOrigin
Vivian H.
Vivian H.
Bremerton, WA
I tried this for the first time since receiving the item in my splash vox box and I would have to say that I was pretty darn impressed! I loved the smell of the lavender and it's so calming and wonderful. I wasn't too sure about it at first, but the product is great and I would love to explore more like this in the future!
Daisy L.
Daisy L.
I recently received this product in the Splash VoxBox! I had never used a product like this before, my first time seeing anything like it. My husband is a massage therapist so he uses different scents while doing massages and he loved it, he said he could use it on his clientele to relax a little more during the massage. It has a very natural relaxing smell, it literally took my headache away. Nature’s Origin™ Lavender Roll-On
Ashley E.
Ashley E.
Austin, TX
I absolutely love this product. I use an oil diffuser in my room but being able to carry around essential oils in my purse and to easily be able to rub it on my skin is awesome. I had never heard of this product before until I received it for free testing in my voxbox and I definitely want to purchase all of them!
jasmine D.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.