BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #5 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Mariam B.
Greenwood, AR
I love this he smell of the lavender and the roll on bottle is so easy to use and looks and feels so calming! The smell is strong but doesn't seem to linger. It's compact and easy to put in my purse! My littles seem to love the smell too!
I received this compliments of influenster!
Lexi H.
Edmond, OK
I recieved this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes. I saw this in the box and got so excited. I have been all about lavender lately. It is so relaxing and getting a roller ball that is already diluted makes it so easy to use and convenient. I am in love with it and will most likely repurchase when this one runs out.
Adia M.
Dallas, TX
Nature's Origin could not have been more on point with this product. It fits in any purse, bag, or backpack, its airplane friendly, and it actually works. I used this roll-on aromatherapy stick before a 3 hour flight & it truly did soothe and calm my in-flight jitters. LOVE love love
Andrea K.
Mentor, OH
I loved applying this to my pulse points to help me relax and fall asleep at night. The roller ball applicator made it super easy to use and apply. I took one star away because unfortunately, the oil caused a pimple or two to pop up on my temples! I would recommend this for those people who need help relaxing or falling asleep at night.
Sabrina B.
West Newbury, MA
I used this product when I was having trouble sleeping. I rolled a small amount on my chest and the subtle scent of lavender instantly relaxed me. I would love to try more scents from this brand! I received mine complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes
Kirsten O.
I am OBSESSED with this roll on. I've used it every night since I received it in my splash voxbox and it really works!! About 15 mins after I put it on my wrists and below my ears I feel so calm and I fall asleep super easily. I always get a good deep sleep when I use this and it's even helped my mom sleep longer!! Definitely recommend.
Anna R.
This is a lovely product. I love the roll on applicator, making it easy to apply. The scent is airy but wonderful. The packaging of the product is very nice and durable. Lavender has always made an impact and calmed me down so I'm very excited that I got to try this product. My only negative thought is that the scent does not last very long.
Alexandria W.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I absolutely loved this product. I'm a junior in college still in summer school, working, and prepping for the MCAT. I don't really get too much alone/down/relax time. But the day that I did I used this. I rolled onto all of my pressure points i.e. Collar bone, wrists, temples. And I immediately felt relief. Not only that but it smells good. I was expecting a fragrant smell like perfume but it was more natural which I love. I will definitely recommend and continue to use.
Taylor W.
Little Rock, AR
First of all- not a crazy lavender person, but this is great! I know tons of people that sell and rave about essential oils, so I was pleasantly surprised to get to try it for free in my splash box. It definitely doesn't take long for you to feel the relaxation from it. Overall, it just gives you a good feeling like you've just been at a spa.
Mariah S.
Gold Beach, OR
I really loved this product, it was perfectly sized to fit in my purse. I received it from an influenster box so it was free, but I would be willing to pay up to $30, especially with the size. My only upset was that the lavender smell was a little too strong for my taste but easily diluted when I rubbed fractionated coconut oil on first.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.