BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #5 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Lexi H.
Edmond, OK
I recieved this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes. I saw this in the box and got so excited. I have been all about lavender lately. It is so relaxing and getting a roller ball that is already diluted makes it so easy to use and convenient. I am in love with it and will most likely repurchase when this one runs out.
Melissa M.
Burien, WA
I absolutely loved this lavender roll on oil. It went immediately into my purse. I like to use it on my temples before I go to sleep for a calming effect. I keep it in my purse in case of a scratch or bee sting. This Lavender oil works wonders on itchy scrapes and bites. A couple people in the family have already tried to steal my roll on!
Andrea K.
Charleston, SC
I loved applying this to my pulse points to help me relax and fall asleep at night. The roller ball applicator made it super easy to use and apply. I took one star away because unfortunately, the oil caused a pimple or two to pop up on my temples! I would recommend this for those people who need help relaxing or falling asleep at night.
Stephanie  P.
Norman, OK
Before this product I had not tried any type of oil product. When I saw this in the box I was super excited to try it out! Since receiving this product I have used it every night before I go to bed. I roll it on all of my pressure points. I would definitely recommend this product to others! It does a nice job of helping you feel relaxed.
Natalie W.
GREENSBORO, MD
I love this roll-on! I am already a huge lover of the lavender scent, so this roll-on was exactly what i needed. I have been using it for when i have trouble falling asleep or when i feel extra stressed. I roll it on my wrist and it has the perfect amount of lavender scent. I received this product for free with my honest review.
Deidra R.
I received this Nature's Origin Roll On Oil for free from Influenster. It has a very pleasant smell, but it doesn't last very long. I normally have to reapply multiple times a day. I'm not sure what aromatherapy benefits it is supposed to have, as I did not experience anything by using it. I normally roll the oil on the inside of my wrists.
Stevie D.
Cross Lanes , WV
Lavender essential oil blend from Natures Origin Aromatherapy is my favorite! So relaxing, soothing, and reassuring <3 if I feel stressed this is my go to for my at home spa day! Everything about it is amazing from the texture to the smell to the relief I feel from using it! I highly recommend to everyone if you haven't tried this product!
Mariah S.
Gold Beach, OR
I really loved this product, it was perfectly sized to fit in my purse. I received it from an influenster box so it was free, but I would be willing to pay up to $30, especially with the size. My only upset was that the lavender smell was a little too strong for my taste but easily diluted when I rubbed fractionated coconut oil on first.
Alexandria W.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I absolutely loved this product. I'm a junior in college still in summer school, working, and prepping for the MCAT. I don't really get too much alone/down/relax time. But the day that I did I used this. I rolled onto all of my pressure points i.e. Collar bone, wrists, temples. And I immediately felt relief. Not only that but it smells good. I was expecting a fragrant smell like perfume but it was more natural which I love. I will definitely recommend and continue to use.
Anna R.
This is a lovely product. I love the roll on applicator, making it easy to apply. The scent is airy but wonderful. The packaging of the product is very nice and durable. Lavender has always made an impact and calmed me down so I'm very excited that I got to try this product. My only negative thought is that the scent does not last very long.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Clairton, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Melissa T.