BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #5 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Jennifer P.
Sunset Valley, TX
Relaxation at its finest! I've never tried a roll-on before and it's quite convenient! Not only do I smell clean but it's so soothing and calming. I tried it on my wrists and behind my ears. So far the scent has lasted a good amount of time. I also appreciate that it doesn't leave me obviously oily - my skin looks normal! Great product. I can't wait to try other scents!
Monique S.
Murrieta, CA
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this stuff! I received this item for free from Influenster to try and give my honest opinion. I have used it for a week straight now on my back and neck right before bed to help me relax, sleep, and calm my tension knots. My kids even like it (and it helps ca them for bed too!) definitely love and would purchase the diffuser!
Renee B.
Columbus, OH
I absolutely love this roll-on!! I keep it at my desk at work and it was a godsend this week. Other aromatherapy roll-ons leave a really greasy residue, but this one does not! I used to not be a fan of lavender and it's been growing on me, but this roll on has completely turned me into a lavender fan!Nature’s Origin™ Lavender Roll-On
Elizabeth  S.
Albany, OR
Before being sent this product for review I had never tried any essential oils. My Nature's Origin Lavender Roll-On was the perfect way to dip my toes into the water. First off, I found the lavender to be quite lovely and calming. I also really liked that it was pre-packaged in a carrier oil so I didn't have to worry about getting the amount right or using anything incorrectly. I have really enjoyed using this product since I received it and I have ordered the peppermint roller to try out as well!
Julia C.
So glad to have received this product my splash vox box from Influenster!  The lavender smell is so pleasant and relaxing.  I can tell how good the quality is because the scent is super strong.  It is great for rolling on your wrists or temples, and is in a convenient small size.  I would definitely recommend this product!
Natalie W.
GREENSBORO, MD
I love this roll-on! I am already a huge lover of the lavender scent, so this roll-on was exactly what i needed. I have been using it for when i have trouble falling asleep or when i feel extra stressed. I roll it on my wrist and it has the perfect amount of lavender scent. I received this product for free with my honest review.
Deidra R.
I received this Nature's Origin Roll On Oil for free from Influenster. It has a very pleasant smell, but it doesn't last very long. I normally have to reapply multiple times a day. I'm not sure what aromatherapy benefits it is supposed to have, as I did not experience anything by using it. I normally roll the oil on the inside of my wrists.
Melissa M.
Burien, WA
I absolutely loved this lavender roll on oil. It went immediately into my purse. I like to use it on my temples before I go to sleep for a calming effect. I keep it in my purse in case of a scratch or bee sting. This Lavender oil works wonders on itchy scrapes and bites. A couple people in the family have already tried to steal my roll on!
Lexi H.
Edmond, OK
I recieved this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes. I saw this in the box and got so excited. I have been all about lavender lately. It is so relaxing and getting a roller ball that is already diluted makes it so easy to use and convenient. I am in love with it and will most likely repurchase when this one runs out.
Stephanie  P.
Norman, OK
Before this product I had not tried any type of oil product. When I saw this in the box I was super excited to try it out! Since receiving this product I have used it every night before I go to bed. I roll it on all of my pressure points. I would definitely recommend this product to others! It does a nice job of helping you feel relaxed.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Clairton, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Melissa T.