BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #5 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Buse K.
Austin, TX
I love how the product is natural and 100% pure! As soon as you open the bottle, you smell lavender. The roll-on is so easy to use and easy to massage. The bottle is glass so it makes it look luxurious! I would definitely buy it again! Plus, it is not tested on animals!
Katarina G.
First of all I love lavender scent and the way this roll on smells so natural like I am surrounded by bunches of lavender. I use his every night when I lay down to go to sleep and it makes my whole body relax. It is subtle and not a punch in the face of scent and it is comfortable on my skin. I would very much recommend this to all my friends
Monique S.
Murrieta, CA
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this stuff! I received this item for free from Influenster to try and give my honest opinion. I have used it for a week straight now on my back and neck right before bed to help me relax, sleep, and calm my tension knots. My kids even like it (and it helps ca them for bed too!) definitely love and would purchase the diffuser!
Gina B.
I've never had aromatherapy so convenient and travel savvy before. The lavender may come out strong as you roll it on, but it smells great! Definitely good if you're stressed or bored, it uplifts your mood. I usually put it on my wrist and it already smells strong from just little application. I've received this in the splash Voxbox for free.
Robin H.
Love my lavender roll on oil! It rolls on smoothly on your skin and has a beautiful lavender aroma without being too overwhelming. I really liked this brand vs other aromatherapy Oils I've tried in the past. Convenient but good size bottle as well! Nature’s Origin™ Lavender Roll-On
Adia M.
Dallas, TX
Nature's Origin could not have been more on point with this product. It fits in any purse, bag, or backpack, its airplane friendly, and it actually works. I used this roll-on aromatherapy stick before a 3 hour flight & it truly did soothe and calm my in-flight jitters. LOVE love love
Samantha H.
Jacksonville, FL
Smells of light lavender, I wouldn't personally wear the oil, but I would put it in a diffuser and scent my room with it. I would like to try the sweet almond oil, but this lavender does the trick when it comes to making my home smell amazing! Thanks Natures origin!
Mariam B.
Greenwood, AR
I love this he smell of the lavender and the roll on bottle is so easy to use and looks and feels so calming! The smell is strong but doesn't seem to linger. It's compact and easy to put in my purse! My littles seem to love the smell too!
I received this compliments of influenster!
Elizabeth M.
Obsessed with this roll-on.  I've recently gotten into essential oils and I was so excited to receive this complimentary in my voxbox.  Easy application (better roll on than most that I've tried)  beautiful packaging, and the product smells great!  I keep it in my desk at work and roll it on when I'm not diffusing.
Deidra R.
I received this Nature's Origin Roll On Oil for free from Influenster. It has a very pleasant smell, but it doesn't last very long. I normally have to reapply multiple times a day. I'm not sure what aromatherapy benefits it is supposed to have, as I did not experience anything by using it. I normally roll the oil on the inside of my wrists.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.