BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #7 in Aromatherapy

• Non-GMO, Gluten and Parben Free
  • Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Jordi L.
This product is AWESOME. The scent is heavenly and the rollerball makes applying it so easy. Aromatherapy is an important part of beauty & health and this product truly helps keep me relaxed and at ease after even the longest days of work.
Elizabeth T.
I'm a HUGE fan of essential oils, but never before have I had a roll on. The convenience of this allows me to just throw in my bag and put on my neck or wrist throughout the day. The scent is light, but not too light (I can tell I have something on). After my sample is done I will definitely purchase in the future!
Ariel C.
Minneapolis, MN
This essential roll on is Heaven Sent😇 It immediately calmed my senses and gave me this sense of peace. I want to buy the whole line, these roll ons are so amazing. I hope everyone can enjoy a peaceful moment in a stressful or relaxed situation. Thank you #Influenster for this full size sample. I definitely recommend this to everyone.
Adiba M.
Euless, TX
I received this product for free from Influenster to review but that does not change my mind about how high quality this product is! Use it on your pulse points and feel instantly soothed. The best part is that it's so portable - no oil diffuser needed! Also comes in peppermint if that's your jam but the lavender is amazing
Shadae B.
Norcross, GA
This is one of my favorite aromatherapy! The roll-on is super simple to apply and very easy to store. The liquid is very neutral and doesn't leave your skin oily or dry. I love the smell as well! Strong enough but not overbearing. Overall a great product. Though I received it for free I would definitely purchase another.
Taylor B.
Portland, OR
I had never tried essential oils before, but after this I'm definitely going to! I use the lavender right before I go to bed. I put it on my temples, behind my ears, and on my wrists (so I can smell it what I'm sleeping) I absolutely love this, thank you Influenster for sending me this in a VoxBox!

(All opinions are my own)
Vivian H.
Bremerton, WA
I tried this for the first time since receiving the item in my splash vox box and I would have to say that I was pretty darn impressed! I loved the smell of the lavender and it's so calming and wonderful. I wasn't too sure about it at first, but the product is great and I would love to explore more like this in the future!
Sabrina W.
Riverside , CA
I am all about essential oils so when I received this product complimentary from Influenster in my Splash Voxbox to review with my own opinion, I was excited. The lavender scent really is so calming and I love that it came in a roll on that I could take on the go and use whenever I needed a little relaxation for my mood.
Marisa C.
I think this is the perfect essential oil if you're on the go! Thanks to Influenster for sending this to me for free to try. It's pre-diluted so it's safe to apply directly to skin! The scent isn't over powering at all. I love to use this after I shower or right before bed time. It helps with my unwinding and relaxing before bed
Chelsea S.
Lakeville, IN
This had a very nice and light lavender smell. I roll in on my temples and wrists each night before I go to bed and I feel myself falling to sleep a bit more easily. I think this has a very calming sense about it. I would totally recommend this as a good starter oil to someone who is wanting to try out essential oils!
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Melissa T.
Greensboro, NC
Where can I buy this?
Kristin N.
Hamburg, AR
Is the lavender available in drops for a diffuser?Nature’s Origin™ Lavender Roll-On