BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #2 in Aromatherapy

• Quality Assured

Renee H.
Renee H.
Sumter, SC
I've never used essential oils before and I think this was a great brand for a first experience. I want to try some more of their scents. I received this for review in a box and it's probably something I wouldn't have tried on my own but love it! Not too strong!
Rachel T.
Rachel T.
Loveland, CO
My house is 100% obsessed with essential oils. We probably have too many. But I have never tried an essential oil like this. The oil on bottle is absolutely genius especially with a toddler. It was so easy to apply to her feet and ears at bed time. Much easier than our normal routine. I would love to buy more of this product.
Victoria B.
Victoria B.
Austin, TX
This is awesome. I love that it comes in a roller ball, which makes it so easy to transport around. The scent is fantastic and long lasting. Perfect, natural, earthy lavender smell. This is my first time using this product, but I will definitely be purchasing again. #ad #freesample #contest #influenster #NaturesOrigin
Taylor B.
Taylor B.
Portland , OR
I had never tried essential oils before, but after this I'm definitely going to! I use the lavender right before I go to bed. I put it on my temples, behind my ears, and on my wrists (so I can smell it what I'm sleeping) I absolutely love this, thank you Influenster for sending me this in a VoxBox!

(All opinions are my own)
Khali o.
Khali o.
Corona, CA
This came at a perfect time! I've been itching to get myself some lavender essential oils due to anxiety and stress. And this has helped so much! It has that nice strong smell to help keep me calm especially right before bed! The roller is amazing and doesn't stuff you on any oily amazingness! This is a must buy again!!xoxo
Kristen D.
Kristen D.
Cicero, NY
I will definitely be using this product.  I have already put it on my pressure points, the smell doesn't last too long, but long enough for me.  I use lavender oil in a diffuser frequently, so I will definitely be bringing this along in my purse to have all the time when I am out.  Loved trying this product!
Sara P.
Sara P.
I love this essential oil roller ball, it smells absolutely amazing and I love it. It smells so fresh and clean. I use it on my writs and sometimes on my neck especially if it's super hot outside, it actually cools me down. I will give it 4 stars only because the scent doesn't last for a long time after initial application.
Vivian H.
Vivian H.
Bremerton, WA
I tried this for the first time since receiving the item in my splash vox box and I would have to say that I was pretty darn impressed! I loved the smell of the lavender and it's so calming and wonderful. I wasn't too sure about it at first, but the product is great and I would love to explore more like this in the future!
Adiba M.
Adiba M.
Euless, TX
I received this product for free from Influenster to review but that does not change my mind about how high quality this product is! Use it on your pulse points and feel instantly soothed. The best part is that it's so portable - no oil diffuser needed! Also comes in peppermint if that's your jam but the lavender is amazing
Autumn S.
Autumn S.
Magnolia, AR
I love this essential oil! I use this one before bed and put it on my wrists, neck, and behind my ears. The roll-on application makes it easy to apply without a mess! I love this scent and it helps me relax for a good night's sleep! I received this product for testing purposes from Influenster and this opinion is my own.
jasmine D.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.