BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #5 in Aromatherapy

• Non-GMO, Gluten and Parben Free
  • Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Shayna R.
Essential oils aren't really my thing, but this natures origin roll on lavender essential oil is AMAZING. I use it at work when I need to relax for a second or at the end of a long day! Anyone that likes essential oils or things that smell good should definitely try this!
Kevlar B L.
I am not a huge essential oil person, so I wouldn't normally try a product like this. First thing is that it  doesn't smell like lavender flowers, it is more like plant stems. The scent is light and not overpowering, but it does wear off quickly (under an hour). I am not sure how well it works to relax me, but it wasn't anti-relaxing.
Kate M.
Arleta, CA
There's 3 ingredients in this and the least out in it is Lavender oil. I like the idea of the roll on but this not something i would reach for at all. The smell is just too strong for me. For anyone who likes & uses lavender oi, this is a great product. The packaging makes it easier to carry around. Received my complimentary of influenster's splash voxbox!
Katarina G.
First of all I love lavender scent and the way this roll on smells so natural like I am surrounded by bunches of lavender. I use his every night when I lay down to go to sleep and it makes my whole body relax. It is subtle and not a punch in the face of scent and it is comfortable on my skin. I would very much recommend this to all my friends
Kelly B.
Manhattan, KS
I love this product! I received it in one of my VoxBoxes and was afraid it wouldn't be as high quality as some of the Lavender oils I use. Some just smell.. off. And this one doesn't at all! I love the way it smells and I keep it in my travel bag for when I'm away from home and want some to help with sleep. The rollerball is very useful!
Gina B.
I've never had aromatherapy so convenient and travel savvy before. The lavender may come out strong as you roll it on, but it smells great! Definitely good if you're stressed or bored, it uplifts your mood. I usually put it on my wrist and it already smells strong from just little application. I've received this in the splash Voxbox for free.
Jennifer P.
Sunset Valley, TX
Relaxation at its finest! I've never tried a roll-on before and it's quite convenient! Not only do I smell clean but it's so soothing and calming. I tried it on my wrists and behind my ears. So far the scent has lasted a good amount of time. I also appreciate that it doesn't leave me obviously oily - my skin looks normal! Great product. I can't wait to try other scents!
Jessi R.
Lexington, KY
I love to use essential oils. Lavender is especially calming and soothing. This roll on is great to use right before bed, it is relaxing. I would warn against putting too much on as a little goes a long way and it is very fragrant. I would recommend putting on the back of your neck and the bottoms of your feet right before bed or relaxing.
Hayley T.
Middletown, OH
A really good product to have on hand! I apply it on my wrists and the bottom of my feet before bed and I think it really does help to relax me and help me sleep. I like that it's a roller ball because it's super quick and easy to apply. I'm not sure if it's a necessity for me, so I don't know if I would purchase again on my own, but we'll see!
Monique S.
Murrieta, CA
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this stuff! I received this item for free from Influenster to try and give my honest opinion. I have used it for a week straight now on my back and neck right before bed to help me relax, sleep, and calm my tension knots. My kids even like it (and it helps ca them for bed too!) definitely love and would purchase the diffuser!
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Clairton, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Melissa T.