BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #4 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Adia M.
DALLAS, TX
Nature's Origin could not have been more on point with this product. It fits in any purse, bag, or backpack, its airplane friendly, and it actually works. I used this roll-on aromatherapy stick before a 3 hour flight & it truly did soothe and calm my in-flight jitters. LOVE love love
Andrea K.
Charleston, SC
I loved applying this to my pulse points to help me relax and fall asleep at night. The roller ball applicator made it super easy to use and apply. I took one star away because unfortunately, the oil caused a pimple or two to pop up on my temples! I would recommend this for those people who need help relaxing or falling asleep at night.
Natalie W.
Greensboro, MD
I love this roll-on! I am already a huge lover of the lavender scent, so this roll-on was exactly what i needed. I have been using it for when i have trouble falling asleep or when i feel extra stressed. I roll it on my wrist and it has the perfect amount of lavender scent. I received this product for free with my honest review.
Deidra R.
I received this Nature's Origin Roll On Oil for free from Influenster. It has a very pleasant smell, but it doesn't last very long. I normally have to reapply multiple times a day. I'm not sure what aromatherapy benefits it is supposed to have, as I did not experience anything by using it. I normally roll the oil on the inside of my wrists.
Melanie B.
Goodyear, AZ
First of all the size of nature's origins roll-on is such a convenient size. It's a safe size for traveling or throwing it in your bag and whatnot. The scent isn't too over power quite subtle, I'm not a big fan of lavender in general, that surprised me. It's not heavy at all you get a good amount of product in the size of it.
Sabrina B.
Haverhill, MA
I used this product when I was having trouble sleeping. I rolled a small amount on my chest and the subtle scent of lavender instantly relaxed me. I would love to try more scents from this brand! I received mine complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes
Mariah S.
Gold Beach, OR
I really loved this product, it was perfectly sized to fit in my purse. I received it from an influenster box so it was free, but I would be willing to pay up to $30, especially with the size. My only upset was that the lavender smell was a little too strong for my taste but easily diluted when I rubbed fractionated coconut oil on first.
Vi P.
This is the first time I've bused essential oils but I really loved the lavender scent. It wasn't too overpowering. The packaging was very convenient band easy to use on the go. However, I felt that the product wasn't very long lasting on the skin. I received this product complimentary from Influenster in exchange for my honest opinion.
Anna R.
This is a lovely product. I love the roll on applicator, making it easy to apply. The scent is airy but wonderful. The packaging of the product is very nice and durable. Lavender has always made an impact and calmed me down so I'm very excited that I got to try this product. My only negative thought is that the scent does not last very long.
Alexandria W.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I absolutely loved this product. I'm a junior in college still in summer school, working, and prepping for the MCAT. I don't really get too much alone/down/relax time. But the day that I did I used this. I rolled onto all of my pressure points i.e. Collar bone, wrists, temples. And I immediately felt relief. Not only that but it smells good. I was expecting a fragrant smell like perfume but it was more natural which I love. I will definitely recommend and continue to use.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Melissa T.
Greensboro, NC
Where can I buy this?
Kristin N.
Hamburg, AR
Is the lavender available in drops for a diffuser?Nature’s Origin™ Lavender Roll-On