BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #2 in Aromatherapy

• Quality Assured

Michelle P.
Michelle P.
Nashville, TN
I have always been a big fan of essential oils and keep at least two in my purse at all times. I received a Lavender Roll-On from Nature's Origin in my Splash Voxbox. I love the idea of being able to roll on the lavender because it doesn't get everywhere, like the normal oils do. I love to put it on my wrists and behind my ears before I go to bed at night. I would recommend this product to my friends & family and am considering buying more roll-ons!
Grace L.
Grace L.
Chapel Hill, NC
This is my first time using essential oils for everyday soothing and calming. I love the lavender scent and the oil rolls on lightly and is not an overwhelming scent. Such a cool concept and I love that I can carry it with me and reapply throughout the day!
Taylor W.
Taylor W.
Little Rock, AR
First of all- not a crazy lavender person, but this is great! I know tons of people that sell and rave about essential oils, so I was pleasantly surprised to get to try it for free in my splash box. It definitely doesn't take long for you to feel the relaxation from it. Overall, it just gives you a good feeling like you've just been at a spa.
Courtney Z.
Courtney Z.
Washington, DC
I have no idea whether or not aromatherapy works, but I've definitely dabbled in it, and even if it doesn't really work, the placebo affect makes me feel better. I've been traveling a lot recently, and I find that using a rollerball like this is handy when it comes to trying to relax in unfamiliar places. I give it a thumbs up!
Rachel T.
Rachel T.
Loveland, CO
My house is 100% obsessed with essential oils. We probably have too many. But I have never tried an essential oil like this. The oil on bottle is absolutely genius especially with a toddler. It was so easy to apply to her feet and ears at bed time. Much easier than our normal routine. I would love to buy more of this product.
Dana M.
Dana M.
Fort Myers, FL
Used this rollerball for the first time last night before bed, I'm new to the world of essential oils and was actually really excited to try this out! The scent was a little strong at first but after a few minutes it subsided to a more light scent. Lavender is definitely very relaxing and it helped me feel more calm before bed
Megan L.
Megan L.
Kingsbury , IN
I got this product in the Splash Vox Box to sample and review. I am a huge fan of essentials oils so I didn't know if I would like this and if it could live up to my standards and it did! I love the nice red bottle. It goes on so nice and smells heavenly. I can't wait to use it on my kids feet and wrists when they go to bed!
Roxy A.
Roxy A.
MANASSAS PARK, VA
I really like to put this on after I've showered at night. I roll it on my wrist and neck and it helps me sleep like a baby! A little goes a long way. Would really recommend this to anyone who likes to pamper themselves after a long day. Thank you Influenster for this complimentary goodie that I have found to use every night!
Destinee N.
Destinee N.
This is a good product but I personally don't care for lavender scented things. I did try it outside because my mother always says it keeps away the bugs and it helped! It is a very lightweight oil and you can add it into a lot of fun DIY scrubs,bathbombs etc! I recommend this product to all of you Lavendar lovers out there!
Renee H.
Renee H.
Sumter, SC
I've never used essential oils before and I think this was a great brand for a first experience. I want to try some more of their scents. I received this for review in a box and it's probably something I wouldn't have tried on my own but love it! Not too strong!
jasmine D.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.