BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #5 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Jessi R.
Lexington, KY
I love to use essential oils. Lavender is especially calming and soothing. This roll on is great to use right before bed, it is relaxing. I would warn against putting too much on as a little goes a long way and it is very fragrant. I would recommend putting on the back of your neck and the bottoms of your feet right before bed or relaxing.
Kelly B.
Manhattan, KS
I love this product! I received it in one of my VoxBoxes and was afraid it wouldn't be as high quality as some of the Lavender oils I use. Some just smell.. off. And this one doesn't at all! I love the way it smells and I keep it in my travel bag for when I'm away from home and want some to help with sleep. The rollerball is very useful!
Jennifer P.
Austin, TX
Relaxation at its finest! I've never tried a roll-on before and it's quite convenient! Not only do I smell clean but it's so soothing and calming. I tried it on my wrists and behind my ears. So far the scent has lasted a good amount of time. I also appreciate that it doesn't leave me obviously oily - my skin looks normal! Great product. I can't wait to try other scents!
Gina B.
I've never had aromatherapy so convenient and travel savvy before. The lavender may come out strong as you roll it on, but it smells great! Definitely good if you're stressed or bored, it uplifts your mood. I usually put it on my wrist and it already smells strong from just little application. I've received this in the splash Voxbox for free.
Elizabeth  S.
Albany, OR
Before being sent this product for review I had never tried any essential oils. My Nature's Origin Lavender Roll-On was the perfect way to dip my toes into the water. First off, I found the lavender to be quite lovely and calming. I also really liked that it was pre-packaged in a carrier oil so I didn't have to worry about getting the amount right or using anything incorrectly. I have really enjoyed using this product since I received it and I have ordered the peppermint roller to try out as well!
Hayley T.
Middletown, OH
A really good product to have on hand! I apply it on my wrists and the bottom of my feet before bed and I think it really does help to relax me and help me sleep. I like that it's a roller ball because it's super quick and easy to apply. I'm not sure if it's a necessity for me, so I don't know if I would purchase again on my own, but we'll see!
Buse K.
Austin, TX
I love how the product is natural and 100% pure! As soon as you open the bottle, you smell lavender. The roll-on is so easy to use and easy to massage. The bottle is glass so it makes it look luxurious! I would definitely buy it again! Plus, it is not tested on animals!
Renee B.
Columbus, OH
I absolutely love this roll-on!! I keep it at my desk at work and it was a godsend this week. Other aromatherapy roll-ons leave a really greasy residue, but this one does not! I used to not be a fan of lavender and it's been growing on me, but this roll on has completely turned me into a lavender fan!Nature’s Origin™ Lavender Roll-On
Monique S.
Murrieta, CA
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this stuff! I received this item for free from Influenster to try and give my honest opinion. I have used it for a week straight now on my back and neck right before bed to help me relax, sleep, and calm my tension knots. My kids even like it (and it helps ca them for bed too!) definitely love and would purchase the diffuser!
Kate M.
Arleta, CA
There's 3 ingredients in this and the least out in it is Lavender oil. I like the idea of the roll on but this not something i would reach for at all. The smell is just too strong for me. For anyone who likes & uses lavender oi, this is a great product. The packaging makes it easier to carry around. Received my complimentary of influenster's splash voxbox!
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.