BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #7 in Aromatherapy

• Non-GMO, Gluten and Parben Free
  • Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Abi M.
I love that this oil isn't a strong earthy and herby scent. The bottle is great quality and looks sleek. The rollerball is effective and the oil doesn't leave a residue. Didn't react with my skin and you get a good amount of product in the bottle. It's not super long lasting but I prefer it to be that way. I would recommend to anyone trying to branch out with essential oils, and specifically those who want a more personal use out of it. Great for travel!
Monica S.
Flanders, NJ
The smell is amazing!  It's very calming and soothing.  I love Lavender and this definitely lasted for a long time.  I love how easy it is to apply and that it's in a roll on bottle.  So awesome!  Will definitely be purchasing this once my supply runs out.  Thanks Influenster for sending this to me!
Emily M.
Centennial, CO
I really was not expecting to enjoy this product as much as I have. I am not big into aroma therapy but I think this may have turned me on to it. The lavender scent is strong but not too strong, giving the perfect scent to help relax. I want to try out the other products from this brand now after receiving this in my Splash Voxbox!
Delaney M.
Goldsboro, NC
This roll on lavender essential oil is amazing! The smell is so soothing! I roll this on my temples and neck before bed and it calms me before bed time. The scent of this isn't too overpowering if you're worried about that. Overall, I love this roll on essential oil! I would like to disclose that I received this product free from Influenster.
Katie D.
Charleston, SC
I am a sucker for all things aromatherapy. Very wonderful smell in a sleek bottle. The product rolled on very nicely. I applied before bed last night and felt relaxed and ready for sleep. Wish the scent was a little stronger but besides that I absolutely love it! Excited to keep this by my bedside for when I'm feeling restless!
Taylor w.
Covington, LA
I really enjoyed this rollerball. The lavender scent is mild but still potent enough to be enjoyable. I don't think it drastically changed my mood, but it is something I will reach for as an easy scent after a day out or a workout. Very easy on the skin. I received this as part of a splash vox box campaign free through Influsenter
Paige S.
Wauwatosa, WI
This essential oil is amazing because it makes you feel super relaxed right away. The scent is powerful enough that you will notice it, but not overpowering. I love the roll on aspect as well because it is easy to store in your purse. Can't wait to keep using and try other scents!
Megan L.
Kingsbury, IN
I got this product in the Splash Vox Box to sample and review. I am a huge fan of essentials oils so I didn't know if I would like this and if it could live up to my standards and it did! I love the nice red bottle. It goes on so nice and smells heavenly. I can't wait to use it on my kids feet and wrists when they go to bed!
Ashley A.
Rindge, NH
I received the lavender roll on a part of the Splash VoxBox for testing purposes and fell in love with it. The scent is lovely and nice and subtle and, when applied, works wonders at creating a calming effect. The bottle this product comes in is nice and small, easy to apply and easy to carry on the go. Would definitely recommend this product to anyone looking for simple aromatherapy options.
Renee H.
Vandenbrg Afb, CA
I've never used essential oils before and I think this was a great brand for a first experience. I want to try some more of their scents. I received this for review in a box and it's probably something I wouldn't have tried on my own but love it! Not too strong!
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Melissa T.
Greensboro, NC
Where can I buy this?
Kristin N.
Hamburg, AR
Is the lavender available in drops for a diffuser?Nature’s Origin™ Lavender Roll-On