BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #2 in Aromatherapy

• Quality Assured

Mariell T.
Mariell T.
East Haven, CT
The smell of this is wonderful, it's not overwhelming at all. It's very calming and I like to apply it before bed on my wrists and behind my ears a little to calm myself before bed. The rollerball is SO convenient and easy to apply, which is great for traveling. It's natural too, without added chemicals so it's perfect for sensitive skin.
Michelle P.
Michelle P.
Nashville, TN
I have always been a big fan of essential oils and keep at least two in my purse at all times. I received a Lavender Roll-On from Nature's Origin in my Splash Voxbox. I love the idea of being able to roll on the lavender because it doesn't get everywhere, like the normal oils do. I love to put it on my wrists and behind my ears before I go to bed at night. I would recommend this product to my friends & family and am considering buying more roll-ons!
Lilly A.
Lilly A.
Tampa, FL
First off I LOVE the scent of lavender so I'm glad this is the one I received from Influenster for review. The roll on is excellent, I can throw it in my bag and go and get just the right amount on my wrist. I was never huge into essential oils but this roll on is a great intro into it. Now if I could remember to use it EVERY day.
Grace L.
Grace L.
Chapel Hill, NC
This is my first time using essential oils for everyday soothing and calming. I love the lavender scent and the oil rolls on lightly and is not an overwhelming scent. Such a cool concept and I love that I can carry it with me and reapply throughout the day!
Denali B.
Denali B.
Plymouth, NH
I received this in my Splash Voxbox and I am obsessed with it. I suffer from anxiety and insomnia. I started carrying it around in my purse so when I have a little anxiety moment I can roll it on and it instantly calms me. The smell is amazing and the size is so convenient. It helps me get to sleep at nigh too. It doesn't leave me too oily and a little goes a long way.
Paige S.
Paige S.
Wauwatosa, WI
This essential oil is amazing because it makes you feel super relaxed right away. The scent is powerful enough that you will notice it, but not overpowering. I love the roll on aspect as well because it is easy to store in your purse. Can't wait to keep using and try other scents!
Taylor w.
Taylor w.
Covington, LA
I really enjoyed this rollerball. The lavender scent is mild but still potent enough to be enjoyable. I don't think it drastically changed my mood, but it is something I will reach for as an easy scent after a day out or a workout. Very easy on the skin. I received this as part of a splash vox box campaign free through Influsenter
Abi M.
Abi M.
I love that this oil isn't a strong earthy and herby scent. The bottle is great quality and looks sleek. The rollerball is effective and the oil doesn't leave a residue. Didn't react with my skin and you get a good amount of product in the bottle. It's not super long lasting but I prefer it to be that way. I would recommend to anyone trying to branch out with essential oils, and specifically those who want a more personal use out of it. Great for travel!
Taylor W.
Taylor W.
Little Rock, AR
First of all- not a crazy lavender person, but this is great! I know tons of people that sell and rave about essential oils, so I was pleasantly surprised to get to try it for free in my splash box. It definitely doesn't take long for you to feel the relaxation from it. Overall, it just gives you a good feeling like you've just been at a spa.
Tina H.
Tina H.
San Francisco, CA
I'm not a huge fan of lavender but the smell of this was not very sharp or overpowering. The roll-on applicator is so easy to use and applies the oil evenly. I like that the oil does not leave any sticky or oily feeling residue on my skin. It was absorbed into my skin in a short amount of time and left a light scent. I'm interested to see what the other scents smell like! I received this complimentary product from Influenster and all opinions are my own.
jasmine D.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.