BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #5 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Italy E.
Milwaukee, WI
When I first used the Nature's Origin Lavender Roll-On I was blown away about how fragrant the product would be. It is in a nice transparent blue bottle and it's really petite yet sleek. I am a first time user, but now I'm interested in buying from this brand. I would recommend people to check out this brand see what all they have to offer.
Becca M.
Groveland, FL
I never used to believe in aromatherapy and I gradually found my self finding more comfort in it. After trying this product with a simple glide on the wrist, I felt nice and relaxed already. The scent helps my headache go away, is that even possible? I found my new drug!
Amanda S.
Livonia, MI
I'm beyond obsessed with this product! I love essential oils, but I've never had a roll on one that smelt so amazing! There is a lot of product in the container which will allow for plenty of uses. I will absolutely be buying this product again and would recommend it to any essential oil user! I did receive this product to try in the Splah voxbox
Thuy D.
Houston , TX
I received this product in my spash box and I completely fell in love with it. I have never tried any essential oils until this product. I usually roll a little bit of the product on my wrists then rub them together to activate the product and then put the product on my temples. The smell is fragrant and pleasant it makes me feel very relaxed also.
Dani C.
I have recently been into the essential oils because I have friends who rave about them on the daily. This roll-on is convenient and compact to tote around in my bag. The scent is light and not overpowering like other oils I have been exposed to.
Danielle W.
I enjoy using my Lavender essential oil blend. The lavender smell is very calming and relaxing. I started to roll the essential oil on my wrist every day before work. Sometimes I will apply multiple times throughout the day when I feel the need to. I will definitely continue buying this product once I run out since I've only received a free testing sample from Influenster.
Chelsea S.
Chattanooga, TN
I am new to essential oils, but I am enjoying the Nature's Origin Lavender roll-on. It's already pre-diluted so it safe to use on the skin. I dab it on my wrists when I feel stressed at work or need help relaxing before bedtime. Nature’s Origin™ Lavender Roll-On
Nia K.
E Stroudsburg, PA
I love this rollerball! I received the lavender product in my Splash Voxbox. It has a subtle scent and applies smoothly. It does leave a little shiny residue and is not long lasting (but it doesn't claim to be). It's very comforting to apply to pulse points. It doesn't irritate the skin and I continue to use it.
Emily E.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I've never used a roll on oil, so I wasn't sure what to expect. Definitely a first time user. However, I was quite pleased with the product, which was the Lavender variety. I'd use it before bed, or at home when I was stressed. I found it quite calming, and would recommend for others who want a natural "chill pill", if you know what I mean.
Angela J.
Arlington, VA
I am a avid user of essential oils. I use them a lot through out the day. I really liked this roll on lavender oil because it was very easy to apply, and it also easily fits into my purse. The scent is extremely relaxing so l like to apply it when I am having a stressful day. The scent last for a long time. I am excited to go out and try different scents.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.