BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #5 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Renee B.
Columbus, OH
I absolutely love this roll-on!! I keep it at my desk at work and it was a godsend this week. Other aromatherapy roll-ons leave a really greasy residue, but this one does not! I used to not be a fan of lavender and it's been growing on me, but this roll on has completely turned me into a lavender fan!Nature’s Origin™ Lavender Roll-On
Kirsten O.
I am OBSESSED with this roll on. I've used it every night since I received it in my splash voxbox and it really works!! About 15 mins after I put it on my wrists and below my ears I feel so calm and I fall asleep super easily. I always get a good deep sleep when I use this and it's even helped my mom sleep longer!! Definitely recommend.
Melanie B.
Goodyear, AZ
First of all the size of nature's origins roll-on is such a convenient size. It's a safe size for traveling or throwing it in your bag and whatnot. The scent isn't too over power quite subtle, I'm not a big fan of lavender in general, that surprised me. It's not heavy at all you get a good amount of product in the size of it.
Vi P.
This is the first time I've bused essential oils but I really loved the lavender scent. It wasn't too overpowering. The packaging was very convenient band easy to use on the go. However, I felt that the product wasn't very long lasting on the skin. I received this product complimentary from Influenster in exchange for my honest opinion.
Alexandria W.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I absolutely loved this product. I'm a junior in college still in summer school, working, and prepping for the MCAT. I don't really get too much alone/down/relax time. But the day that I did I used this. I rolled onto all of my pressure points i.e. Collar bone, wrists, temples. And I immediately felt relief. Not only that but it smells good. I was expecting a fragrant smell like perfume but it was more natural which I love. I will definitely recommend and continue to use.
Sabrina B.
Haverhill, MA
I used this product when I was having trouble sleeping. I rolled a small amount on my chest and the subtle scent of lavender instantly relaxed me. I would love to try more scents from this brand! I received mine complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes
Bree I.
I got this in my voxbox but all opinions are my own! I'm seriously so happy about this product, I have really awful anxiety and I've been using this and it has been so helpful. I had been wanting to try essentials for so long but wasn't sure how to go about it! I'm so happy with this and have already recommended it to several people!
Mariell T.
Bristol, CT
The smell of this is wonderful, it's not overwhelming at all. It's very calming and I like to apply it before bed on my wrists and behind my ears a little to calm myself before bed. The rollerball is SO convenient and easy to apply, which is great for traveling. It's natural too, without added chemicals so it's perfect for sensitive skin.
Leanna S.
Edgewood, MD
I received this product complimentary of influenster for my honest review. This product i wasnt really a big fan of . The smell didnt really smell like lavender to me . It smelled of a mixture of oils . The smell also didnt last so depending on the person that could be a good or bad thing. For me i wasnt a fan of the smell too much.
Madalyn N.
San Antonio, TX
I'm so big on essential oils, so I was thrilled to have received this for free to try out!! Lavender is one of my favorite scents for relaxing so I liked to use it before a bath or bedtime and the scent is amazing!! It's strong but overwhelming and the oil absorbs right into your skin so it doesn't feel sticky all day! Love this stuff
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Melissa T.
Greensboro, NC
Where can I buy this?
Kristin N.
Hamburg, AR
Is the lavender available in drops for a diffuser?Nature’s Origin™ Lavender Roll-On