BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #2 in Aromatherapy

• Quality Assured

Melanie B.
Melanie B.
Goodyear, AZ
First of all the size of nature's origins roll-on is such a convenient size. It's a safe size for traveling or throwing it in your bag and whatnot. The scent isn't too over power quite subtle, I'm not a big fan of lavender in general, that surprised me. It's not heavy at all you get a good amount of product in the size of it.
Stevie D.
Stevie D.
Cross Lanes , WV
Lavender essential oil blend from Natures Origin Aromatherapy is my favorite! So relaxing, soothing, and reassuring <3 if I feel stressed this is my go to for my at home spa day! Everything about it is amazing from the texture to the smell to the relief I feel from using it! I highly recommend to everyone if you haven't tried this product!
Cynthia Y.
Cynthia Y.
This is a really great product and I've never heard of this brand before receiving it in my VoxBox. The packaging was very clean and the product was easy to use. I'm not usually a huge fan of lavender, but I did enjoy this product nonetheless! After rubbing it on my wrist to test out the scent, my skin wasn't irritated either!
Madalyn N.
Madalyn N.
San Antonio, TX
I'm so big on essential oils, so I was thrilled to have received this for free to try out!! Lavender is one of my favorite scents for relaxing so I liked to use it before a bath or bedtime and the scent is amazing!! It's strong but overwhelming and the oil absorbs right into your skin so it doesn't feel sticky all day! Love this stuff
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
I'm not usually a huge fan of the lavender scent however this does smell of authentic lavender and is not pungent or too strong. It smells lovely. The small does vanish very quickly so putting it on the temple or neck where it is close to your nose is probably most effective. Would recommend for those who want to smell a lovely scent.
Rebecca L.
Rebecca L.
This is amazing! I am completely in love. The first time I used it, I put it on my temples, behind my ears, on my neck, and on my wrists. It dried up fast so it didn't get all over everything. I don't even remember going to sleep. It put me right to bed. I normally have a hard time calming down for the night, but this really helped.
Leanna S.
Leanna S.
Edgewood, MD
I received this product complimentary of influenster for my honest review. This product i wasnt really a big fan of . The smell didnt really smell like lavender to me . It smelled of a mixture of oils . The smell also didnt last so depending on the person that could be a good or bad thing. For me i wasnt a fan of the smell too much.
Tatiana K.
Tatiana K.
Washington , DC
The aroma of this product is very lovely but it does not last long. I have the lavender roll on and it smells just like lavender. It is not a long lasting scent, it only stays on about 30 min before it wears off. Great travel size bottle fits in any small purse or clutch. I would not repurchase unless they has a spray body mist.
Alexis R.
Alexis R.
Portland, OR
This Lavender essential oil smells so good! I dabbed a few spots on head, my ear lobes and my wrists. I loved the fact that it was a roll-on. I instantly felt calm while laying down. I received this product for free! Nature’s Origin™ Lavender Roll-On
Bree I.
Bree I.
I got this in my voxbox but all opinions are my own! I'm seriously so happy about this product, I have really awful anxiety and I've been using this and it has been so helpful. I had been wanting to try essentials for so long but wasn't sure how to go about it! I'm so happy with this and have already recommended it to several people!
jasmine D.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.