BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #5 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Miranda D.
El Reno, OK
This was a convenient way to get a little pick me up from essential oils, but the scent wore off quickly and wasn't very strong to begin with. It was lovely while it lasted though. The application was stellar, and I love that it would be easy to carry this around in my purse.
Slayahontas S.
Nature’s Origin™ Lavender Roll-On I used this for the first time and it was a pretty okay experience. The packaging was beautiful and the scent was very musky. I paired the scent with my bath and body works lavender apricot spray and it made it smell a thousand times better.
Kayla T.
Great Mills , MD
Nature’s Origin™ Lavender Roll-On
Normally I don't like lavender anything g but I have this product a try and I am so happy I did! It helps relax me and calms me even at my most anxious times. The smell is t pure lavender to me, it's more minty lavender so it makes it better in my opinion!! I highly recommend for anyone that wants too boost wellness for the body and mind!!
Ashley J.
Valdosta , GA
I'm partial to a different essential oil brand so I was extra skeptical as you can imagine. This brand surprised me! I was expecting a slight chemical smell and there isn't one at all. The container is easy to use as a roll on or to pour the oil and the brand seems to be easy to find in a store. I received this product for free to review in my splash VoxBox
Pepper G.
Pensacola, FL
This stuff smells amazing! I received the roll-on free in exchange for my honest review. I have never used essential oils, but I have always loved the smell of lavender. It rolls on nicely and is not overpowering. It's very relaxing. I would absolutely recommend it to anyone.
Brittni G.
Walnut Creek, CA
Very calming, gentle smell. Easy to apply without being overwhelming. I LOVE essential oils and use them in a diffuser every night; however, I don't always put them directly on my skin. I LOVE the lavender one, helps me sleep so well! I can't wait to go out and purchase the peppermint one next! I received my roll-on complimentary for testing purposes.
Jennifer O.
Westwood, NJ
I am OBSESSED with this product! Lavender is my absolute favorite scent and I love that they put it in a roller ball! I use it every morning and every evening before bed on my wrists and temples. It helps me feel calm and truly relaxes me even when I'm having the most stressful day.

Such a great price point and it honestly lasts sooooo long! I am so glad I found this product and I will definitely be a repeat customer! Thank you Nature's Origin for such an amazing product!
Angela J.
Arlington, VA
I am a avid user of essential oils. I use them a lot through out the day. I really liked this roll on lavender oil because it was very easy to apply, and it also easily fits into my purse. The scent is extremely relaxing so l like to apply it when I am having a stressful day. The scent last for a long time. I am excited to go out and try different scents.
Shayna R.
Essential oils aren't really my thing, but this natures origin roll on lavender essential oil is AMAZING. I use it at work when I need to relax for a second or at the end of a long day! Anyone that likes essential oils or things that smell good should definitely try this!
Becca M.
Groveland, FL
I never used to believe in aromatherapy and I gradually found my self finding more comfort in it. After trying this product with a simple glide on the wrist, I felt nice and relaxed already. The scent helps my headache go away, is that even possible? I found my new drug!
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.