BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #2 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Robin H.
Robin H.
Love my lavender roll on oil! It rolls on smoothly on your skin and has a beautiful lavender aroma without being too overwhelming. I really liked this brand vs other aromatherapy Oils I've tried in the past. Convenient but good size bottle as well! Nature’s Origin™ Lavender Roll-On
Mariam B.
Mariam B.
Greenwood, AR
I love this he smell of the lavender and the roll on bottle is so easy to use and looks and feels so calming! The smell is strong but doesn't seem to linger. It's compact and easy to put in my purse! My littles seem to love the smell too!
I received this compliments of influenster!
Elizabeth  S.
Elizabeth S.
Tigard, OR
Before being sent this product for review I had never tried any essential oils. My Nature's Origin Lavender Roll-On was the perfect way to dip my toes into the water. First off, I found the lavender to be quite lovely and calming. I also really liked that it was pre-packaged in a carrier oil so I didn't have to worry about getting the amount right or using anything incorrectly. I have really enjoyed using this product since I received it and I have ordered the peppermint roller to try out as well!
Jordann M.
Jordann M.
Brookline, MA
I LOVE this roll on oil. Lavender is the most amazing scent because it is so relaxing and the fact that this comes with a roller ball is so helpful and unique. I can roll it right on to my skin and I know it will get the job done. The scent is delicious and smells just like lavender, yet it is not over powering. I have used this for relaxation and now it has just become even easier. I highly recommend!
Melanie B.
Melanie B.
Goodyear, AZ
First of all the size of nature's origins roll-on is such a convenient size. It's a safe size for traveling or throwing it in your bag and whatnot. The scent isn't too over power quite subtle, I'm not a big fan of lavender in general, that surprised me. It's not heavy at all you get a good amount of product in the size of it.
Stevie D.
Stevie D.
Cross Lanes , WV
Lavender essential oil blend from Natures Origin Aromatherapy is my favorite! So relaxing, soothing, and reassuring <3 if I feel stressed this is my go to for my at home spa day! Everything about it is amazing from the texture to the smell to the relief I feel from using it! I highly recommend to everyone if you haven't tried this product!
Anna R.
Anna R.
This is a lovely product. I love the roll on applicator, making it easy to apply. The scent is airy but wonderful. The packaging of the product is very nice and durable. Lavender has always made an impact and calmed me down so I'm very excited that I got to try this product. My only negative thought is that the scent does not last very long.
Maria R.
Maria R.
Greensboro, NC
I'm not a huge fan of lavender, so this was not my favorite product. Would have loved to have received the peppermint one though. That being said, the oil is very interesting and doesn't leave an awkward residue. The smell is a much more pleasant lavender smell, almost with some pine undertones, so it is pleasant, just not 100% for me!
Rose F.
Rose F.
I was so lucky to receive a lavender roll on because it is one of my favorite essential oils! The roller ball glides smoothly and the size of this roll-on is so convenient! It fits great in my backpack and I can take it out when I'm studying in the library and am starting to get stressed out. Nature’s Origin™ Lavender Roll-On
Vi P.
Vi P.
This is the first time I've bused essential oils but I really loved the lavender scent. It wasn't too overpowering. The packaging was very convenient band easy to use on the go. However, I felt that the product wasn't very long lasting on the skin. I received this product complimentary from Influenster in exchange for my honest opinion.
jasmine D.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.