BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #5 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Hannah S.
Murfreesboro, TN
So I just compared this to my two other lavender EO roll ons and I am very impressed! The smell is strong and the roll on is nice and doesn't get jammed up. I like the packaging and I'm excited to try more items from this brand! (I was sent this product for free from influenster.)
Megan M.
I love that this is a roll on. It makes it easy for taking this little tube on the go. I usually have it at my desk, and roll it on when I just need a little something to de-stress.  I feel like the scent doesn't last that long after applying. But, breathing it in when it's first applied usually does the trick and helps calm the nerves.

Marianne D.
I have been wanting to try an essential oils product, so I was so happy to get this in the Splash Vox! I have liked it when I have remembered to use it, but it is not in my routine enough yet to remember, unfortunately. I loved the packaging and the smell is great.  I received this product for free from Influenster, but all opinions are my own.
Bailey R.
The only disappointment of this product is the fact that it is an oil blend, not pure oil. The bottle should advertise the fact it is a blend rather than just lavender oil. I use essential oils regularly and this is a pretty good alternative to the brand I typically use. I like the roller ball, but I am disappointed that the oil not pure enough to be ingested. It is great for travel though!
Brittany M.
Baytown, TX
Well first off I am not a fan of the sent lavender lol but I have used this roll on twice when I was feeling super tired and it did help me relax . Not at all long lasting I think well as depends on how much you apply , bottle it comes in is very nice I like it also packed it with me when I went out of town 2 weeks ago super easy to store & carry around .
Minnaleah M.
Boca Raton, FL
I love lavender oils! What I really like about this oil is it's nice and thick and a roll on application. It's not a typical burning oil so it doesn't irritate your skin. I have major migraines and lavender is extremely helpful for those migraines. The only negative I have to this product is that the sent doesn't last as long as some other oils that I've used.
Aryn N.
Oceanside, CA
This product is so great to put on your pillow as well as roll onto your wrist. I really enjoy the scent of lavender it's very refreshing and relaxing and perfect before bed time to unwind and light a candle and feel pampered. 5 stars from me. I received this product complimentary.
Harriet D.
Greenbelt, MD
Ok so honestly, I am not a big oils person because I think they are kinda useless. I did not enjoy this product as much as I thought I may since I love lavender scents. It was way too strong and it wasn't the scent I was expecting; there was something mixed with the lavender but I am not sure what. I just know that one sniff and a roll showed it wasn't for me
Mattie W.
Love this product! I've always loved essential oils, and having them in a roll on is just what I needed. I roll the lavender on my chest before I head to bed at night, and it sends me off to dream land so peacefully. Not too overpowering of a smell and has just the right amount of essential oil mixed with carrier oil. Would definitely purchase in the future!
Jordann M.
Boston, MA
I LOVE this roll on oil. Lavender is the most amazing scent because it is so relaxing and the fact that this comes with a roller ball is so helpful and unique. I can roll it right on to my skin and I know it will get the job done. The scent is delicious and smells just like lavender, yet it is not over powering. I have used this for relaxation and now it has just become even easier. I highly recommend!
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.