BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #7 in Aromatherapy

• Non-GMO, Gluten and Parben Free
  • Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Andjoua R.
Received this free from Influenster in my splash vox box!! Lavender has many benefits and one of them is to aid in relaxation. The scent is not too strong and it has easy application. Will definitely be purchasing more of this
Lexi H.
Edmond, OK
I recieved this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes. I saw this in the box and got so excited. I have been all about lavender lately. It is so relaxing and getting a roller ball that is already diluted makes it so easy to use and convenient. I am in love with it and will most likely repurchase when this one runs out.
Natalie W.
Greensboro, MD
I love this roll-on! I am already a huge lover of the lavender scent, so this roll-on was exactly what i needed. I have been using it for when i have trouble falling asleep or when i feel extra stressed. I roll it on my wrist and it has the perfect amount of lavender scent. I received this product for free with my honest review.
Robin H.
Love my lavender roll on oil! It rolls on smoothly on your skin and has a beautiful lavender aroma without being too overwhelming. I really liked this brand vs other aromatherapy Oils I've tried in the past. Convenient but good size bottle as well! Nature’s Origin™ Lavender Roll-On
Elizabeth M.
Lynchburg, VA
Obsessed with this roll-on.  I've recently gotten into essential oils and I was so excited to receive this complimentary in my voxbox.  Easy application (better roll on than most that I've tried)  beautiful packaging, and the product smells great!  I keep it in my desk at work and roll it on when I'm not diffusing.
Melissa M.
Burien, WA
I absolutely loved this lavender roll on oil. It went immediately into my purse. I like to use it on my temples before I go to sleep for a calming effect. I keep it in my purse in case of a scratch or bee sting. This Lavender oil works wonders on itchy scrapes and bites. A couple people in the family have already tried to steal my roll on!
Samantha H.
Jacksonville, FL
Smells of light lavender, I wouldn't personally wear the oil, but I would put it in a diffuser and scent my room with it. I would like to try the sweet almond oil, but this lavender does the trick when it comes to making my home smell amazing! Thanks Natures origin!
Andrea K.
Charleston, SC
I loved applying this to my pulse points to help me relax and fall asleep at night. The roller ball applicator made it super easy to use and apply. I took one star away because unfortunately, the oil caused a pimple or two to pop up on my temples! I would recommend this for those people who need help relaxing or falling asleep at night.
Adia M.
Dallas, TX
Nature's Origin could not have been more on point with this product. It fits in any purse, bag, or backpack, its airplane friendly, and it actually works. I used this roll-on aromatherapy stick before a 3 hour flight & it truly did soothe and calm my in-flight jitters. LOVE love love
Renee B.
Columbus, OH
I absolutely love this roll-on!! I keep it at my desk at work and it was a godsend this week. Other aromatherapy roll-ons leave a really greasy residue, but this one does not! I used to not be a fan of lavender and it's been growing on me, but this roll on has completely turned me into a lavender fan!Nature’s Origin™ Lavender Roll-On
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Melissa T.
Greensboro, NC
Where can I buy this?
Kristin N.
Hamburg, AR
Is the lavender available in drops for a diffuser?Nature’s Origin™ Lavender Roll-On