BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #5 in Aromatherapy

• Non-GMO, Gluten and Parben Free
  • Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Caroline E.
I am SO glad I received this product from influenster. I had been wanting to try out some essential oils but wasn't sure where to get them from. This lavender roll on is perfect for traveling or just keeping in your purse. The smell is not overpowering and it's just what you need to put you nerves at ease! I definitely see myself purchasing more from this company !
Nic L.
Nature’s Origin™ Lavender Roll-On is perfect to use in a salt scrubs. I created one for my tired feet. Love that @influenster sent this free item if @naturesOriginAroma for review. You can also get $1 off any two (2) Nature's Origin products on @amazon by using code NO1OFF2
Mara S.
Duluth, MN
This product is unique, as it allows users to just roll on lavender essential oils. It makes this product very user friendly. The only thing I don't love about this product is the scent; I've never liked lavender but it's great besides the scent. A great price too! Nature’s Origin™ Lavender Roll-On
Angela P.
Oviedo, FL
I received a free sample of the lavender oil to review and I am so impressed by my experience with Natures Origin roll on oil. The packaging is adorable and pleasing, and the scent is soothing without being overwhelming. This is my first experience with essential oils and I am hooked!
Berenice S.
I LOVE LAVENDER. This one smells so good. For some people might think the smell can be a bit strong, but you just need a little bit really. The idea is just to apply a small amount and relax. Is roll on so it makes it way easier, most oils end up spilling or you apply too much. I would recommended if you like aromatherapy, oils, for using it in your yoga practice etc
KeyOndra W.
Dorchester, MA
I used this oil for the first time today and it smells devine. I am having a bit of a stressful day at work and I already feel calm from my situation. It's 100% pure and doesn't leave a oily spot in it's absence after it dries up. I also like that it is Gluten free and Paraben Free.
Courtney T.
Evansville, IN
I'm not much of a lavender person because I think it's a very strong scent, but this roll on essential oil I received complimentary in a voxbox its that way at all. It's a very subtle smell but it's calming and relaxing. I have applied it to my wrists before I go to work and I've noticed I've been more relaxed and care free, you could say, during the busy rushes.
Zeina Z.
I really love this product! When I had recived this I was sick, and I had learned that you can use essential oils to relieve nausea. So, I applied this to my temples, neck and wristes and I did't feel nauseaous for the rest of the day! Very relaxing, and not too over powering. Just perfect enough to relax, and very easy to travel with. I can't wait to try other scents.
Rachel L.
Saugus, MA
I am new to aromatherapy and I was so excited to receive this product complimentary from influenster for testing purposes. I am not a major fan on lavender, but I have been using this product when I am feeling stressed or if I just want to relax and it has really helped me. The scent is mild and relaxing. I am definitely going to look into more aromatherapy products.
Stephenee S.
I think this product is good for what it is. It's just not something I typically use. I like that it's premixed with a carrier oil so that it's safe to put on the skin. It has a nice rollerball applicator which glides smoothly. The fragrance is calming after the first application but it fades quickly. I recieved this product free in exchange for my honest opinion.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.