BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #2 in Aromatherapy

• Quality Assured

Jessi R.
Jessi R.
Lexington, KY
I love to use essential oils. Lavender is especially calming and soothing. This roll on is great to use right before bed, it is relaxing. I would warn against putting too much on as a little goes a long way and it is very fragrant. I would recommend putting on the back of your neck and the bottoms of your feet right before bed or relaxing.
Mariam B.
Mariam B.
Greenwood, AR
I love this he smell of the lavender and the roll on bottle is so easy to use and looks and feels so calming! The smell is strong but doesn't seem to linger. It's compact and easy to put in my purse! My littles seem to love the smell too!
I received this compliments of influenster!
Natalie W.
Natalie W.
Greensboro, MD
I love this roll-on! I am already a huge lover of the lavender scent, so this roll-on was exactly what i needed. I have been using it for when i have trouble falling asleep or when i feel extra stressed. I roll it on my wrist and it has the perfect amount of lavender scent. I received this product for free with my honest review.
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Obsessed with this roll-on.  I've recently gotten into essential oils and I was so excited to receive this complimentary in my voxbox.  Easy application (better roll on than most that I've tried)  beautiful packaging, and the product smells great!  I keep it in my desk at work and roll it on when I'm not diffusing.
Lexi H.
Lexi H.
Edmond, OK
I recieved this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes. I saw this in the box and got so excited. I have been all about lavender lately. It is so relaxing and getting a roller ball that is already diluted makes it so easy to use and convenient. I am in love with it and will most likely repurchase when this one runs out.
Deidra R.
Deidra R.
Falls Church, VA
I received this Nature's Origin Roll On Oil for free from Influenster. It has a very pleasant smell, but it doesn't last very long. I normally have to reapply multiple times a day. I'm not sure what aromatherapy benefits it is supposed to have, as I did not experience anything by using it. I normally roll the oil on the inside of my wrists.
Stephanie  P.
Stephanie P.
Norman, OK
Before this product I had not tried any type of oil product. When I saw this in the box I was super excited to try it out! Since receiving this product I have used it every night before I go to bed. I roll it on all of my pressure points. I would definitely recommend this product to others! It does a nice job of helping you feel relaxed.
Kianna A.
Kianna A.
I'm a huge fan of essential oils and Lavender is my favorite of them all. I love to roll the oil on my son at night after a good warm bath. It's smells really good and it's prediluted so it's safe to use on him directly from the bottle. Would definitely recommend this product to anyone who wants to bring a few essential oils into their home.
Andrea K.
Andrea K.
Charleston, SC
I loved applying this to my pulse points to help me relax and fall asleep at night. The roller ball applicator made it super easy to use and apply. I took one star away because unfortunately, the oil caused a pimple or two to pop up on my temples! I would recommend this for those people who need help relaxing or falling asleep at night.
Kate M.
Kate M.
Arleta, CA
There's 3 ingredients in this and the least out in it is Lavender oil. I like the idea of the roll on but this not something i would reach for at all. The smell is just too strong for me. For anyone who likes & uses lavender oi, this is a great product. The packaging makes it easier to carry around. Received my complimentary of influenster's splash voxbox!
jasmine D.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.