BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #5 in Aromatherapy

• Non-GMO, Gluten and Parben Free
  • Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Marla J.
As someone who is a huge fan of essential oils, this one is a MUST HAVE. I was so excited to see that this was in my Voxbox! Essential oils are extremely beneficial to the body - they can help with cuts and bruises, restore skin complexion, and even improve sleep. My favorite part of this oil is the smell - lavender is such a calming and pleasing smell to the nose. It truly does wonders. Another perk of this item is how portable and easy it is to use. Usually, many oils come in pipet contraptions - this roll on is so extremely easy to use and isn't messy at all. Even though this is such a small bottle, a little goes A LONG way. All in all, I'm so happy and pleased with this product, and am definitely going to be purchasing another one when I run out!
Passion B.
If you want to have a relaxing spa day from home the Nature's Origin Roll On in Lavendar oil is the perfect little addition to help bolster wellness for your mind and body. This product is perfect to take on the go it fits perfectly in your purse. I love that I can easily apply the oil to my temple area and wrist; the scent is so calming & relaxing. I've used this oil while I did a facial at home just to create the spa-like environment and I love it.
*I received my #NaturesOriginAromas Lavendar essential oil blend free in my #SplashVoxbox to test & review with my honest opinion. @Influenster @NaturesOrigin #contest #IndulgePurely
Hannah E.
Mars Hill, NC
I received this product in my splash voxbox and it was the first thing that I tried because I was so excited to use it! I love essential oils and this roller ball is perfect for someone who loves essential oils and wants something for on the go or something easy to apply. It smells amazing I love the lavender scent. It rolls on easily and stays on for a long time with the scent still strong! I will definitely purchase this product once I have ran out of the one provided in my voxbox!! Nature’s Origin™ Lavender Roll-On
Katarina H.
Bensalem, PA
Essential oils are essential for beauty AND health, and I was so excited to recieve Nature's Origins lavender roll on! It smells amazing (lavender is one of my all time favorites!) And I highly recommend it, especially if you struggle with stress, depression, and insomnia! Did you also know that lavender is great for so many other things? You can use it for cleansing cuts, bruises, wounds. You can use it on bug bites/stings and minor burns. It even help with chapped skin, cold sores, nausea, nosebleeds, and so much more! This is definately going to come in handy! Nature’s Origin™ Lavender Roll-On
Alexys S.
Logan, UT
I received the Nature’s Origin™ Lavender Roll-On in my complimentary #VoxBox from @Influenster. When I heard that we were getting an essential oil in our vox boxes, I was crossing my fingers that I'd get peppermint. I hate the way lavender smells. Even so, I've been buckling down and trying it every night for a week so I can give an accurate review. I have insomnia, but I've been applying this before bed and it's seemed to help me fall asleep. (Full disclosure, I'm 5 and 1/2 months pregnant and it could very well be my crazy hormones). The first night I used this, I applied it to my pillow. That was a bad idea. Since this is literally oil, my pillowcase is now stained. Learn from my dumb mistakes. #indulgepurely #sweepstakes
Amanda H.
I was very confused by what I was supposed to do with this so I asked my boyfriend who is familiar with aromatherapy. Between him and this Nature's Origin's oil, I am now I believer. I was in a terrible mood due to women circumstances so he had me take my shirt off and lay down. He rolled this product all over my back and shoulders and gave me the best massage. I was instantly in a better mood after using this. The lavander scent was still on me after 12 hours after using it. It's perfect for date nights. I believe you can snag the 15mL for 7 dollars on amazon. I received this product free for my honest opinion.
Sarah C.
Oxford, MS
This is such a lovely scent, and it really is calming. I received this complimentary to test out, and I've been rolling it on my wrists, neck and feet every night before I go to bed. It's just a beautiful, true lavender scent that has a very relaxing effect and helps me to fall asleep. Plus, the packaging is very convenient and cute. The scent lasts for a good while before it dissipates. I'd really like to try out the other scents and see if they're just as good! Definitely recommend trying this out if you're a fan of aromatherapy.
Corinne D.
Boston, MA
I was sent this in exchange for my honest review. 1% of the proceeds from sales of this product are donated to 1% For the Planet, an organization that supports thousands of nonprofit organizations that work to upkeep a healthy planet and environment. The product is not tested on animals, which always gains points from me, and the packaging is made with tree-free paper. I am incredibly impressed with the amount of product that is received for the price. With some roll-ons, I find myself frustrated because I cannot see or tell if the product is being dispersed. With this, it is immediately visible on the skin and quickly absorbs in. The scent is long lasting, and the rollerball very travel-friendly. Highly recommended.
saylor b.
I love the idea of this product! I have fallen in love with essential oils and I use lavender at bedtime for my son to help him relax and get to sleep. I was so excited to receive this in the mail. It is a roll on essential oil which makes it perfect for applying to my son before bed. I usually apply it to the wrist and neck. This essential oil is non-gmo, paraben free, gluten free, etc. so I trust using it on myself and my child. If you love essential oils like I do you have to pick up this product!
Kelly B.
Fremont, CA
I'm super obsessed with this stuff ! The small is amazing for one and I usually don't like the lavender smell. Helps me sleep so much better at night, every time I have a migraine I rub it on my temples and it helps soooo much! Also lavender oil is super good for dogs, my vet turned me onto it when she seen me with my roll on. She said to rub some on the back of his ears and get some one my hands to rub it on his coat. My dog has really bad anxiety and this helps him calm down so much! Absolutely love this stuff !!
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.