BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #2 in Aromatherapy

• Quality Assured

Air B.
Air B.
Long Is City, NY
Oh my goodness I am so obsessed with this roll on oil!! First of all, lavender is one of my favorite scents due to it's relaxing properties so to have it with a roller ball is an excellent and super helpful idea!! I love the fact that it has a carrier oil ( sweet almond) so I can apply it directly to my skin without fear of irritation or without the hassle of having to carry a lotion or oil to mix it with. The scent is incredible, not too overpowering yet still strongly smelling like lavender. I just applied it to my pulse points before doing my meditation for the day and it was amazing! I'm so excited for all the ways to use this product, highly highly recommend!
Carmel V.
Carmel V.
TOMBALL, TX
Nature’s Origin Aromatherapy Essential Oil Blend Roll-On in the scent "Lavender," is amazing for those looking to experience tranquility and relaxation. Its calming, floral scent is very soothing and provides many therapeutic benefits. What makes it better is that it's 100% pure essential oils. Additionally, its small and easy to carry packaging allows me to take it anywhere I go because of how compact it is. I'll be honest, I've tried so many different types of essential oils, roll-ons, and oil diffusers, and I'm truly impressed with this one - I will definitely be purchasing it and other scents in the future. Between the all the natural ingredients, easy application, and great scents, I definitely recommend this product to others! I received this roll-on complimentary through Influenster for testing and reviewing purposes. This product was included in my VoxBox for the Splash campaign. This is an honest review and not because I got it for free.
Hannah E.
Hannah E.
Mars hill, NC
I received this product in my splash voxbox and it was the first thing that I tried because I was so excited to use it! I love essential oils and this roller ball is perfect for someone who loves essential oils and wants something for on the go or something easy to apply. It smells amazing I love the lavender scent. It rolls on easily and stays on for a long time with the scent still strong! I will definitely purchase this product once I have ran out of the one provided in my voxbox!! Nature’s Origin™ Lavender Roll-On
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
Kennesaw, GA
I received Nature's Origin Lavender roll-on essential oil for free from Influenster for testing purposes. I use this oil when I was stressed, which is a lot, and needed to relax. I think that the lavender scent is a good scent for people to just take a deep breath and calm down. I would but it like right on my chest and on my wrists. I love that it had a roll on ball and it was so easy to use. You could keep it in your purse without worrying about it. It is easy to apply and no worry about spilling or putting too much on. I would highly recommend this products to anyone who loves essential oils, who stresses a lot and anyone who travels a lot.
Passion B.
Passion B.
If you want to have a relaxing spa day from home the Nature's Origin Roll On in Lavendar oil is the perfect little addition to help bolster wellness for your mind and body. This product is perfect to take on the go it fits perfectly in your purse. I love that I can easily apply the oil to my temple area and wrist; the scent is so calming & relaxing. I've used this oil while I did a facial at home just to create the spa-like environment and I love it.
*I received my #NaturesOriginAromas Lavendar essential oil blend free in my #SplashVoxbox to test & review with my honest opinion. @Influenster @NaturesOrigin #contest #IndulgePurely
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
Osceola, WI
I hate giving a negative review, but I'd like to tell the truth. I actually use real essential oils and unfortunately, I wasn't impressed by this oil. The lavender essential oil in this bottle smelled more "chemical" compared to real essential oil. Also on the back it states "do not apply to irritated skin. Discontinue use if skin sensitivity occurs...do not use for children or animals." I had a problem with this because real lavender is the most gentle essential oil out there and is meant to calm irritated skin and is definitely safe for children and dogs. This bottle told me that it is not a real essential oil:(
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Haddonfield, NJ
I've always wanted to try aromatherapy but never made the leap to actually buy a product. When I received this one in my voxbox I was excited to try it out. I was even more excited because I received the lavender scent and I struggle with falling asleep. Initially I only put it on my wrists and the smell wasn't strong enough to make a difference. Afterwards I applied it to my temples and neck which helped but I'm not too keen on putting non-skin products on my face because I have sensitive skin. Long story short - I probably wouldn't purchase again but I will likely continue to use and recommend others try.
Jennell M.
Jennell M.
I received the nature origins aroma lavender oil blend for free as part of the splashvoxbox in exchange for my honest review. I love essential oils and it's therapeutic effects. The lavender helps my headache and insomnia. It's also effective in helping me relax during a stressful day. What I love most about this product is the ease of application. You don't have to worry about putting too much or spilling the oil. It's very convenient to use and would definitely recommend it to everyone.
Shakeeta W.
Shakeeta W.
I LOVE lavender EO so when I saw this roll-on in the VoxBox, I was very excited! It has a great scent that isn't too overpowering but there are two factors that make it great to me.  The first is that it comes in a roller bottle for easy application.  The second is that it already comes prepared with a carrier oil which is majorly important when applying EOs to the skin.  I received this for free in the VoxBox but I definitely be buying more when this bottle runs out.
Dolly B.
Dolly B.
Baltimore, MD
I've always had trouble relaxing and I've always had trouble sleeping. I recently started meditating and have had trouble really focusing. I heard that lavender oils usually help with that so I was excited to test this out. I rolled this onto my wrists and behind my ears before my meditation and I can't tell you how much of a change I noticed instantly. I was able to focus in on the smell and this helped my meditation greatly. The smell to me is just the right amount of sweet and floral. I got this product for testing purposes courtesy of influenster and I hope to try more products from Nature's Origin in the future!
jasmine D.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.