BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #5 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Erin L.
Indianapolis, IN
I've never tried an essential oil so I was pretty excited to get one for free for testing purposes so I didn't have to spend money on something I might not even like. I wasn't blown away by this like I wanted to be. I had high hopes that it would help relax me into a deep sleep. It was supposed to be relaxing and calming so I put it on my neck and temples before bed and I did not notice any difference in falling asleep. It didn't seem to do anything besides leave an oily residue on my neck and face. I did, however love the smell:)
Brandy C.
Smiths, AL
This perfect size roll on lavender oil is fantastic. It instantly calms and you feel relaxed. I mainly use it at bedtime just a roll on each wrist and temples. I even started putting a small roll on my children's bottom of feet right before bed and I can see a difference in their sleep. I'm so thankful.
Ashley F.
Lynchburg, VA
I am in love with the lavender roll on I received complimentary for my unbiased review! I have used Young Living and NOW essential oils and this one is comparable to both. I rub this on my two kids and myself before going to bed and although I can't prove that it calms, I believe Lavender helps me sleep! Would love to try the other scents and looking forward to buying!
Chelsey D.
This smells great! I can tell it's real lavender. I was worried that it would be really strong so I started out with just a tiny bit, but I was pleasantly surprised with how subtle/soothing it was. I rolled it on my wrists and neck before bed and it helped me relax. Will definitely buy some when this runs out!

(I received this for free for testing purposes from Influenster but all opinions are my own)
Caroline E.
I am SO glad I received this product from influenster. I had been wanting to try out some essential oils but wasn't sure where to get them from. This lavender roll on is perfect for traveling or just keeping in your purse. The smell is not overpowering and it's just what you need to put you nerves at ease! I definitely see myself purchasing more from this company !
Emily G.
Windermere, FL
I have been especially skeptical of anything essential oil related...until this guy came for free, so obviously I'll try it out. Normally it takes me over a half hour to fall asleep, but after a few dabs of this on my temples and wrists it was almost like magic. I was incredibly shocked to how great this really worked to help me relax and fall asleep within minutes.
Emily L.
Milwaukee, WI
This is an amazing product! From an intentional company and natural ingredients to the pureness of the aroma, this oil is one of the best I've ever used! The smoothness of the roll and the ease of applying has made this roll-on the best I've ever had. In addition, the lavender aroma is pure but not too strong- allowing this oil to do what it's meant to- relax!
Bailey C.
Overland Park, KS
I received this product free from Influenster for testing purposes. I enjoy using this product at night when I'm trying to relax an hour before heading to bed. I absolutely love the smell and can feel it's calming/relaxing effects almost immediately. I like to apply it on the back of my neck, my temples & wrists. Definitely recommend this product if you're into essential oils.
Isa M.
Ashland, WI
I use Nature's Origin Lavender Roll On for aromatherapy, applying to my temples, wrists, and behind my ears and neck. Ot is a blend of sweet almond and lavender essential oils. I also use it to moisturize the ends of my hair, my cuticles, elbows, and other dry skin areas. The product is not tested on animals, and does not contain genetically modified ingredients, both of which are important to me.
Tess F.
Cullowhee, NC
I received this product complimentary of Influenster for rating purposes. I love the smell and packaging of this product. The lavender scent is not too overpowering but still strong enough to notice. The rollerball is super convenient as well. I don't necessarily think I would apply it throughout the day as the directions state but I still like the product overall.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.