BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #7 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Kelly B.
Manhattan, KS
I love this product! I received it in one of my VoxBoxes and was afraid it wouldn't be as high quality as some of the Lavender oils I use. Some just smell.. off. And this one doesn't at all! I love the way it smells and I keep it in my travel bag for when I'm away from home and want some to help with sleep. The rollerball is very useful!
Kevlar B L.
I am not a huge essential oil person, so I wouldn't normally try a product like this. First thing is that it  doesn't smell like lavender flowers, it is more like plant stems. The scent is light and not overpowering, but it does wear off quickly (under an hour). I am not sure how well it works to relax me, but it wasn't anti-relaxing.
Gina B.
I've never had aromatherapy so convenient and travel savvy before. The lavender may come out strong as you roll it on, but it smells great! Definitely good if you're stressed or bored, it uplifts your mood. I usually put it on my wrist and it already smells strong from just little application. I've received this in the splash Voxbox for free.
Julia C.
So glad to have received this product my splash vox box from Influenster!  The lavender smell is so pleasant and relaxing.  I can tell how good the quality is because the scent is super strong.  It is great for rolling on your wrists or temples, and is in a convenient small size.  I would definitely recommend this product!
Hayley T.
Middletown, OH
A really good product to have on hand! I apply it on my wrists and the bottom of my feet before bed and I think it really does help to relax me and help me sleep. I like that it's a roller ball because it's super quick and easy to apply. I'm not sure if it's a necessity for me, so I don't know if I would purchase again on my own, but we'll see!
Monique S.
Murrieta, CA
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this stuff! I received this item for free from Influenster to try and give my honest opinion. I have used it for a week straight now on my back and neck right before bed to help me relax, sleep, and calm my tension knots. My kids even like it (and it helps ca them for bed too!) definitely love and would purchase the diffuser!
Buse K.
Austin, TX
I love how the product is natural and 100% pure! As soon as you open the bottle, you smell lavender. The roll-on is so easy to use and easy to massage. The bottle is glass so it makes it look luxurious! I would definitely buy it again! Plus, it is not tested on animals!
Kate M.
Arleta, CA
There's 3 ingredients in this and the least out in it is Lavender oil. I like the idea of the roll on but this not something i would reach for at all. The smell is just too strong for me. For anyone who likes & uses lavender oi, this is a great product. The packaging makes it easier to carry around. Received my complimentary of influenster's splash voxbox!
Katarina G.
San Ramon , CA
First of all I love lavender scent and the way this roll on smells so natural like I am surrounded by bunches of lavender. I use his every night when I lay down to go to sleep and it makes my whole body relax. It is subtle and not a punch in the face of scent and it is comfortable on my skin. I would very much recommend this to all my friends
Elizabeth M.
Lynchburg, VA
Obsessed with this roll-on.  I've recently gotten into essential oils and I was so excited to receive this complimentary in my voxbox.  Easy application (better roll on than most that I've tried)  beautiful packaging, and the product smells great!  I keep it in my desk at work and roll it on when I'm not diffusing.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Melissa T.
Greensboro, NC
Where can I buy this?
Kristin N.
Hamburg, AR
Is the lavender available in drops for a diffuser?Nature’s Origin™ Lavender Roll-On