BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #2 in Aromatherapy

• Quality Assured

Renee B.
Renee B.
Columbus, OH
I absolutely love this roll-on!! I keep it at my desk at work and it was a godsend this week. Other aromatherapy roll-ons leave a really greasy residue, but this one does not! I used to not be a fan of lavender and it's been growing on me, but this roll on has completely turned me into a lavender fan!Nature’s Origin™ Lavender Roll-On
Hayley T.
Hayley T.
Middletown, OH
A really good product to have on hand! I apply it on my wrists and the bottom of my feet before bed and I think it really does help to relax me and help me sleep. I like that it's a roller ball because it's super quick and easy to apply. I'm not sure if it's a necessity for me, so I don't know if I would purchase again on my own, but we'll see!
Gina B.
Gina B.
I've never had aromatherapy so convenient and travel savvy before. The lavender may come out strong as you roll it on, but it smells great! Definitely good if you're stressed or bored, it uplifts your mood. I usually put it on my wrist and it already smells strong from just little application. I've received this in the splash Voxbox for free.
Jessi R.
Jessi R.
Lexington, KY
I love to use essential oils. Lavender is especially calming and soothing. This roll on is great to use right before bed, it is relaxing. I would warn against putting too much on as a little goes a long way and it is very fragrant. I would recommend putting on the back of your neck and the bottoms of your feet right before bed or relaxing.
Julia C.
Julia C.
So glad to have received this product my splash vox box from Influenster!  The lavender smell is so pleasant and relaxing.  I can tell how good the quality is because the scent is super strong.  It is great for rolling on your wrists or temples, and is in a convenient small size.  I would definitely recommend this product!
Kevlar B L.
Kevlar B L.
I am not a huge essential oil person, so I wouldn't normally try a product like this. First thing is that it  doesn't smell like lavender flowers, it is more like plant stems. The scent is light and not overpowering, but it does wear off quickly (under an hour). I am not sure how well it works to relax me, but it wasn't anti-relaxing.
Daijza C.
Daijza C.
I received this product for free in my Splash voxbox and I can honestly say that they could've kept it. I'm not a big fan of aroma therapy but was excited to try it. As soon as I opened it to sniff it I immediately got nauseous. I would love to try it out for a few days but I just can't get past the smell. It smells like cleaning products to me.
Elena R.
Elena R.
Wheeling, WV
I use this to destress and keep calm.  The smell is very relaxing, lasts all day, and is not too overpowering.  The consistency is good and does not leave residue on the skin.  The rollerball makes it easy and clean to use the product and it absorbs well.  I would definitely repurchase or try different oils from this brand.
Monique S.
Monique S.
Murrieta , CA
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this stuff! I received this item for free from Influenster to try and give my honest opinion. I have used it for a week straight now on my back and neck right before bed to help me relax, sleep, and calm my tension knots. My kids even like it (and it helps ca them for bed too!) definitely love and would purchase the diffuser!
Kelly B.
Kelly B.
Manhattan, KS
I love this product! I received it in one of my VoxBoxes and was afraid it wouldn't be as high quality as some of the Lavender oils I use. Some just smell.. off. And this one doesn't at all! I love the way it smells and I keep it in my travel bag for when I'm away from home and want some to help with sleep. The rollerball is very useful!
jasmine D.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.