BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #5 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Melody W.
Montclair, NJ
I'd literally been talking about trying out some essential oil roll-on products two days before I received this from Influenster to test out! I love how easy it is to use, and the scents last a really long time. It relaxes me immediately. I put a drop on my temples and wrists right before bed or anytime I feel stressed out. Very friendly to my skin and smells amazing!!
Erin L.
Indianapolis, IN
I've never tried an essential oil so I was pretty excited to get one for free for testing purposes so I didn't have to spend money on something I might not even like. I wasn't blown away by this like I wanted to be. I had high hopes that it would help relax me into a deep sleep. It was supposed to be relaxing and calming so I put it on my neck and temples before bed and I did not notice any difference in falling asleep. It didn't seem to do anything besides leave an oily residue on my neck and face. I did, however love the smell:)
Andjoua R.
Received this free from Influenster in my splash vox box!! Lavender has many benefits and one of them is to aid in relaxation. The scent is not too strong and it has easy application. Will definitely be purchasing more of this
cassandra o.
Austin, TX
Omg i am very happy that I received this free in my splash vox box!

I keep it in my purse bc you never know when you will need to relax a little.....or when someone stinky is going to be next to you. It's light fragrance is not over powering but it is effective.

I dap a little on my temples and take a few deep breathes.

This is a must for work, sleep, and especially traveling!
Chelsey D.
This smells great! I can tell it's real lavender. I was worried that it would be really strong so I started out with just a tiny bit, but I was pleasantly surprised with how subtle/soothing it was. I rolled it on my wrists and neck before bed and it helped me relax. Will definitely buy some when this runs out!

(I received this for free for testing purposes from Influenster but all opinions are my own)
Emily G.
Lancaster, NY
I have been especially skeptical of anything essential oil related...until this guy came for free, so obviously I'll try it out. Normally it takes me over a half hour to fall asleep, but after a few dabs of this on my temples and wrists it was almost like magic. I was incredibly shocked to how great this really worked to help me relax and fall asleep within minutes.
Caroline E.
I am SO glad I received this product from influenster. I had been wanting to try out some essential oils but wasn't sure where to get them from. This lavender roll on is perfect for traveling or just keeping in your purse. The smell is not overpowering and it's just what you need to put you nerves at ease! I definitely see myself purchasing more from this company !
Emily L.
Milwaukee, WI
This is an amazing product! From an intentional company and natural ingredients to the pureness of the aroma, this oil is one of the best I've ever used! The smoothness of the roll and the ease of applying has made this roll-on the best I've ever had. In addition, the lavender aroma is pure but not too strong- allowing this oil to do what it's meant to- relax!
Chenice M.
I wish I could say that I was absolutely in love with this essential oil, but lavender is not my favorite scent (it gives me a terrible headache). One whiff of this and I knew that it was pure, unadulterated Lavender, which is a positive for those that love the scent! The oil is great quality and is as real as it can get. The packaging is beautiful and great for taking on the go.
Bailey C.
Overland Park, KS
I received this product free from Influenster for testing purposes. I enjoy using this product at night when I'm trying to relax an hour before heading to bed. I absolutely love the smell and can feel it's calming/relaxing effects almost immediately. I like to apply it on the back of my neck, my temples & wrists. Definitely recommend this product if you're into essential oils.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Clairton, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Melissa T.