BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #5 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Sara A.
San Diego, CA
I have never used essential oils or aromatherapy before but have always heard good things from friends who do. I really enjoyed this little roller ball, it was convenient and I had it on my nightstand and would apply it before bed. It really helped me relax especially during a stressful and busy period of my life. The scent is great, it's convenient, and it did help me relax!
Ashley A.
Brazoria, TX
Talk about calming! Lol. Swear everytime I put this on, it's like it was made for me. It puts me at ease through whatever may be growing on through the day. I love it so much. I even let my grandmother try and she loved it. She came from out of town I nearly had to watch her, she really wanted this stuff. But any who, I highly recommend this to anyone in need of relaxation!
Samantha M.
Seattle, WA
This is okay. I like it and it's been calming putting it on my wrists. The scent doesn't last long. I have never tried anything like this in the past so I'm not sure how it compares to other brands. I would recommend it to someone who wants something calming they can carry in their purse. I'm not a big perfume person so this is nice to have a little scent without it being too strong.
Rachel P.
Winter Park, FL
The Nature's Origin Lavender Roll-On was a great addition to this box! I use it every night before I go to bed. Lavender has always been a relaxing method of mine and I actually own a different, more expensive brand which this one comes very close to being the same! The oil does not leave a residue on your skin (I put it on my wrists and on my temples) and it has a long lasting, wonderful smell. For those who like essential oils and incense I would highly recommend trying this product after a long day or work or before bed.
Fatema K.
Orlando, FL
If you have anxiety, or just wanna smell great and calm down this is the one for you. It smells a bit strong, it has a fizzy smell to it like nail polish/Skittles/Flowers it's not a bad smell haha. However I feel like not all people may like this. So do try the other scents they may be better than this. It's a roll on btw and not too big nor too small perfect to carry around.
Payten H.
El Dorado Spg, MO
Was personally not impressed as it recommends on the package to make scrubs and things with it. So not sure if it can be used alone by its self but I assume you can I rolled it on my wrist and felt it did nothing. There were no direction on how to use on the package just described how to make scrubs and things. It smelt good but if I buy the diffuser it may work as its supposed to
Chelsea F.
Villa Hills, KY
I was really excited to find a sample of the lavender oil roll on in my infuenster box! I use lavender oil nightly before going to bed. It helps relax me for a good night of sleep! I have previously used a standard small bottle of lavender oil that you pour out and often find I pour too much, wasting it. I like that this one is a roll on, to give you just the right amount.
Peggy R.
Milwaukee, WI
I've always loved lavender. The problem is that different brands of lavender can smell so different! I love this lavender. It's strong without being overpowering. My daughter had brain surgery ilast August. I've been trying different oils to try to soothe her issues. She put this oil right on. She fell asleep very quickly that night. I received this product free for resting purposes.
Ashley F.
Johns Creek, GA
I am in love with the lavender roll on I received complimentary for my unbiased review! I have used Young Living and NOW essential oils and this one is comparable to both. I rub this on my two kids and myself before going to bed and although I can't prove that it calms, I believe Lavender helps me sleep! Would love to try the other scents and looking forward to buying!
Brandy C.
Smiths, AL
This perfect size roll on lavender oil is fantastic. It instantly calms and you feel relaxed. I mainly use it at bedtime just a roll on each wrist and temples. I even started putting a small roll on my children's bottom of feet right before bed and I can see a difference in their sleep. I'm so thankful.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Clairton, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Melissa T.