BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #5 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Fatema K.
Orlando, FL
If you have anxiety, or just wanna smell great and calm down this is the one for you. It smells a bit strong, it has a fizzy smell to it like nail polish/Skittles/Flowers it's not a bad smell haha. However I feel like not all people may like this. So do try the other scents they may be better than this. It's a roll on btw and not too big nor too small perfect to carry around.
Ashley A.
Brazoria, TX
Talk about calming! Lol. Swear everytime I put this on, it's like it was made for me. It puts me at ease through whatever may be growing on through the day. I love it so much. I even let my grandmother try and she loved it. She came from out of town I nearly had to watch her, she really wanted this stuff. But any who, I highly recommend this to anyone in need of relaxation!
Kristin N.
Hamburg, AR
I really loved the fresh lavender scent of the Nature's Origin Aromatherapy. I was looking for a lavender essential oil that was 100% pure and quality assured, and this one fits the bill! I received complementary to try. I had a rough day at work the day I got the oil in and was able to test out its calming abilities immediately. It is a great oil, and I will buy it again!
Kalee T.
Orlando, FL
I was very blessed to receive Nature's Origin Lavender Roll-On in my splash Voxbox to try out! I have been a migraine suffer for 15+ years and it was amazing that lavender was my option. It smells amazing, relaxes and calms my nerves, and any little thing that helps thats natural, I'll try! Definitely ordering more! This is also a great product for people that need a stress reliever or even to help calm your mind and sleep.
Marcela O.
Locust Valley, NY
This is such an amazing product! Life can get soo incredibly stressful but this lavender roll helps with that :) It smells fantastic and is just an overall great product! I would definitely recommend to anyone who needs something to relax and feel better!
Rachel P.
Winter park , FL
The Nature's Origin Lavender Roll-On was a great addition to this box! I use it every night before I go to bed. Lavender has always been a relaxing method of mine and I actually own a different, more expensive brand which this one comes very close to being the same! The oil does not leave a residue on your skin (I put it on my wrists and on my temples) and it has a long lasting, wonderful smell. For those who like essential oils and incense I would highly recommend trying this product after a long day or work or before bed.
Chelsey D.
This smells great! I can tell it's real lavender. I was worried that it would be really strong so I started out with just a tiny bit, but I was pleasantly surprised with how subtle/soothing it was. I rolled it on my wrists and neck before bed and it helped me relax. Will definitely buy some when this runs out!

(I received this for free for testing purposes from Influenster but all opinions are my own)
Ashley F.
Lynchburg, VA
I am in love with the lavender roll on I received complimentary for my unbiased review! I have used Young Living and NOW essential oils and this one is comparable to both. I rub this on my two kids and myself before going to bed and although I can't prove that it calms, I believe Lavender helps me sleep! Would love to try the other scents and looking forward to buying!
Brandy C.
Smiths, AL
This perfect size roll on lavender oil is fantastic. It instantly calms and you feel relaxed. I mainly use it at bedtime just a roll on each wrist and temples. I even started putting a small roll on my children's bottom of feet right before bed and I can see a difference in their sleep. I'm so thankful.
Erin L.
Indianapolis, IN
I've never tried an essential oil so I was pretty excited to get one for free for testing purposes so I didn't have to spend money on something I might not even like. I wasn't blown away by this like I wanted to be. I had high hopes that it would help relax me into a deep sleep. It was supposed to be relaxing and calming so I put it on my neck and temples before bed and I did not notice any difference in falling asleep. It didn't seem to do anything besides leave an oily residue on my neck and face. I did, however love the smell:)
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.