BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #7 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Jennifer O.
Westwood, NJ
I am OBSESSED with this product! Lavender is my absolute favorite scent and I love that they put it in a roller ball! I use it every morning and every evening before bed on my wrists and temples. It helps me feel calm and truly relaxes me even when I'm having the most stressful day.

Such a great price point and it honestly lasts sooooo long! I am so glad I found this product and I will definitely be a repeat customer! Thank you Nature's Origin for such an amazing product!
Emma G.
Stafford Spgs, CT
I love essential oils and Lavender is one of my favorites. I was super impressed with how big the bottle was compared to the tiny bottles essential oils are typically sold in. It's going to last so long!! The packaging is also really pretty and sleek. The metal roll-on applicator feels really cooling and soothing going on. All around awesome product!
Thuy D.
Houston , TX
I received this product in my spash box and I completely fell in love with it. I have never tried any essential oils until this product. I usually roll a little bit of the product on my wrists then rub them together to activate the product and then put the product on my temples. The smell is fragrant and pleasant it makes me feel very relaxed also.
Jennifer P.
Sunset Valley, TX
Relaxation at its finest! I've never tried a roll-on before and it's quite convenient! Not only do I smell clean but it's so soothing and calming. I tried it on my wrists and behind my ears. So far the scent has lasted a good amount of time. I also appreciate that it doesn't leave me obviously oily - my skin looks normal! Great product. I can't wait to try other scents!
Shayna R.
Essential oils aren't really my thing, but this natures origin roll on lavender essential oil is AMAZING. I use it at work when I need to relax for a second or at the end of a long day! Anyone that likes essential oils or things that smell good should definitely try this!
Italy E.
Slinger , WI
When I first used the Nature's Origin Lavender Roll-On I was blown away about how fragrant the product would be. It is in a nice transparent blue bottle and it's really petite yet sleek. I am a first time user, but now I'm interested in buying from this brand. I would recommend people to check out this brand see what all they have to offer.
Danielle W.
I enjoy using my Lavender essential oil blend. The lavender smell is very calming and relaxing. I started to roll the essential oil on my wrist every day before work. Sometimes I will apply multiple times throughout the day when I feel the need to. I will definitely continue buying this product once I run out since I've only received a free testing sample from Influenster.
Amanda S.
Livonia, MI
I'm beyond obsessed with this product! I love essential oils, but I've never had a roll on one that smelt so amazing! There is a lot of product in the container which will allow for plenty of uses. I will absolutely be buying this product again and would recommend it to any essential oil user! I did receive this product to try in the Splah voxbox
Elena R.
Wheeling, WV
I use this to destress and keep calm.  The smell is very relaxing, lasts all day, and is not too overpowering.  The consistency is good and does not leave residue on the skin.  The rollerball makes it easy and clean to use the product and it absorbs well.  I would definitely repurchase or try different oils from this brand.
Katarina G.
San Ramon , CA
First of all I love lavender scent and the way this roll on smells so natural like I am surrounded by bunches of lavender. I use his every night when I lay down to go to sleep and it makes my whole body relax. It is subtle and not a punch in the face of scent and it is comfortable on my skin. I would very much recommend this to all my friends
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Melissa T.
Greensboro, NC
Where can I buy this?
Kristin N.
Hamburg, AR
Is the lavender available in drops for a diffuser?Nature’s Origin™ Lavender Roll-On