BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #2 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Chelsey D.
Chelsey D.
This smells great! I can tell it's real lavender. I was worried that it would be really strong so I started out with just a tiny bit, but I was pleasantly surprised with how subtle/soothing it was. I rolled it on my wrists and neck before bed and it helped me relax. Will definitely buy some when this runs out!

(I received this for free for testing purposes from Influenster but all opinions are my own)
Kayla T.
Kayla T.
Great Mills , MD
Nature’s Origin™ Lavender Roll-On
Normally I don't like lavender anything g but I have this product a try and I am so happy I did! It helps relax me and calms me even at my most anxious times. The smell is t pure lavender to me, it's more minty lavender so it makes it better in my opinion!! I highly recommend for anyone that wants too boost wellness for the body and mind!!
Brittni G.
Brittni G.
Walnut Creek, CA
Very calming, gentle smell. Easy to apply without being overwhelming. I LOVE essential oils and use them in a diffuser every night; however, I don't always put them directly on my skin. I LOVE the lavender one, helps me sleep so well! I can't wait to go out and purchase the peppermint one next! I received my roll-on complimentary for testing purposes.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Livonia, MI
I'm beyond obsessed with this product! I love essential oils, but I've never had a roll on one that smelt so amazing! There is a lot of product in the container which will allow for plenty of uses. I will absolutely be buying this product again and would recommend it to any essential oil user! I did receive this product to try in the Splah voxbox
Chelsea G.
Chelsea G.
Oh. My. Word. How did I fall asleep before this product?? It's FANTASTIC (and I'm not just saying that because Influenster sent it to me for free in exchange for my review). It smells amazing without being overpowering, it's lightweight on my skin, and it's the best way to calm down at the end of a long day. I'm absolutely going to keep buying this.
Emily E.
Emily E.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I've never used a roll on oil, so I wasn't sure what to expect. Definitely a first time user. However, I was quite pleased with the product, which was the Lavender variety. I'd use it before bed, or at home when I was stressed. I found it quite calming, and would recommend for others who want a natural "chill pill", if you know what I mean.
Danielle W.
Danielle W.
I enjoy using my Lavender essential oil blend. The lavender smell is very calming and relaxing. I started to roll the essential oil on my wrist every day before work. Sometimes I will apply multiple times throughout the day when I feel the need to. I will definitely continue buying this product once I run out since I've only received a free testing sample from Influenster.
Thuy D.
Thuy D.
houston, TX
I received this product in my spash box and I completely fell in love with it. I have never tried any essential oils until this product. I usually roll a little bit of the product on my wrists then rub them together to activate the product and then put the product on my temples. The smell is fragrant and pleasant it makes me feel very relaxed also.
Becca M.
Becca M.
Groveland, FL
I never used to believe in aromatherapy and I gradually found my self finding more comfort in it. After trying this product with a simple glide on the wrist, I felt nice and relaxed already. The scent helps my headache go away, is that even possible? I found my new drug!
Italy E.
Italy E.
Milwaukee, WI
When I first used the Nature's Origin Lavender Roll-On I was blown away about how fragrant the product would be. It is in a nice transparent blue bottle and it's really petite yet sleek. I am a first time user, but now I'm interested in buying from this brand. I would recommend people to check out this brand see what all they have to offer.
jasmine D.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.