BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #7 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Mara S.
Duluth, MN
This product is unique, as it allows users to just roll on lavender essential oils. It makes this product very user friendly. The only thing I don't love about this product is the scent; I've never liked lavender but it's great besides the scent. A great price too! Nature’s Origin™ Lavender Roll-On
Hannah S.
Smyrna, TN
So I just compared this to my two other lavender EO roll ons and I am very impressed! The smell is strong and the roll on is nice and doesn't get jammed up. I like the packaging and I'm excited to try more items from this brand! (I was sent this product for free from influenster.)
Marti W.
Potomac, MD
I love this aromatherapy oil! It smells amazing and stays on for such a long time! It has a great price point and I think it has an amazing smell and is very potent (in a good way) compared to alternatives! I am a first time user and will be repurchasing, although it came in a large container and I don't think I will run out quickly. Please note, I got this product free of charge from Influenster for testing purposes.
Brittany M.
La porte, TX
Well first off I am not a fan of the sent lavender lol but I have used this roll on twice when I was feeling super tired and it did help me relax . Not at all long lasting I think well as depends on how much you apply , bottle it comes in is very nice I like it also packed it with me when I went out of town 2 weeks ago super easy to store & carry around .
Jen F.
Love the scent of this @naturesorigin lavender essential oil roll-on! Partnered with a candle and a face mask, might as well be in a spa! I received this product for free for testing purposes from @influenster in my #SplashVoxBox @naturesoriginaroma #IndulgePurely #GotItForFree
Ashley B.
I received the lavender roll on oil in my box which is perfect for me. The scent isn't as flowery as I was expecting which I love. It's easy to apply and not greasy at all. I was nervous to put it on at first since it is an oil but it absorbs right into your skin and you're just left with a lovely and light lavender smell. I'm excited to travel with it.
Jordann M.
oviedo, FL
I LOVE this roll on oil. Lavender is the most amazing scent because it is so relaxing and the fact that this comes with a roller ball is so helpful and unique. I can roll it right on to my skin and I know it will get the job done. The scent is delicious and smells just like lavender, yet it is not over powering. I have used this for relaxation and now it has just become even easier. I highly recommend!
Emma G.
Stafford Spgs, CT
I love essential oils and Lavender is one of my favorites. I was super impressed with how big the bottle was compared to the tiny bottles essential oils are typically sold in. It's going to last so long!! The packaging is also really pretty and sleek. The metal roll-on applicator feels really cooling and soothing going on. All around awesome product!
Ashley J.
Valdosta, GA
I'm partial to a different essential oil brand so I was extra skeptical as you can imagine. This brand surprised me! I was expecting a slight chemical smell and there isn't one at all. The container is easy to use as a roll on or to pour the oil and the brand seems to be easy to find in a store. I received this product for free to review in my splash VoxBox
Brittni G.
Concord, CA
Very calming, gentle smell. Easy to apply without being overwhelming. I LOVE essential oils and use them in a diffuser every night; however, I don't always put them directly on my skin. I LOVE the lavender one, helps me sleep so well! I can't wait to go out and purchase the peppermint one next! I received my roll-on complimentary for testing purposes.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Melissa T.
Greensboro, NC
Where can I buy this?
Kristin N.
Hamburg, AR
Is the lavender available in drops for a diffuser?Nature’s Origin™ Lavender Roll-On