BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #2 in Aromatherapy

• Quality Assured

Heather W.
Heather W.
Middleton, WI
I am so in love with this roll on essential oil blend! Not only is it all natural and completely pure, but it is HUGE and will last you forever! Just a little behind the ears and on your wrists helps calm and soothe you, even in the most stressful of moments. Talk about a new life staple! I received this product complimentary from Influenster in exchange for my honest and unbiased review.
Megan M.
Megan M.
I love that this is a roll on. It makes it easy for taking this little tube on the go. I usually have it at my desk, and roll it on when I just need a little something to de-stress.  I feel like the scent doesn't last that long after applying. But, breathing it in when it's first applied usually does the trick and helps calm the nerves.

Minnaleah M.
Minnaleah M.
Boca Raton, FL
I love lavender oils! What I really like about this oil is it's nice and thick and a roll on application. It's not a typical burning oil so it doesn't irritate your skin. I have major migraines and lavender is extremely helpful for those migraines. The only negative I have to this product is that the sent doesn't last as long as some other oils that I've used.
Mattie W.
Mattie W.
Love this product! I've always loved essential oils, and having them in a roll on is just what I needed. I roll the lavender on my chest before I head to bed at night, and it sends me off to dream land so peacefully. Not too overpowering of a smell and has just the right amount of essential oil mixed with carrier oil. Would definitely purchase in the future!
Marianne D.
Marianne D.
I have been wanting to try an essential oils product, so I was so happy to get this in the Splash Vox! I have liked it when I have remembered to use it, but it is not in my routine enough yet to remember, unfortunately. I loved the packaging and the smell is great.  I received this product for free from Influenster, but all opinions are my own.
Harriet D.
Harriet D.
College Park, MD
Ok so honestly, I am not a big oils person because I think they are kinda useless. I did not enjoy this product as much as I thought I may since I love lavender scents. It was way too strong and it wasn't the scent I was expecting; there was something mixed with the lavender but I am not sure what. I just know that one sniff and a roll showed it wasn't for me
Marcela O.
Marcela O.
Locust Valley, NY
This is such an amazing product! Life can get soo incredibly stressful but this lavender roll helps with that :) It smells fantastic and is just an overall great product! I would definitely recommend to anyone who needs something to relax and feel better!
Erin L.
Erin L.
Indianapolis, IN
I've never tried an essential oil so I was pretty excited to get one for free for testing purposes so I didn't have to spend money on something I might not even like. I wasn't blown away by this like I wanted to be. I had high hopes that it would help relax me into a deep sleep. It was supposed to be relaxing and calming so I put it on my neck and temples before bed and I did not notice any difference in falling asleep. It didn't seem to do anything besides leave an oily residue on my neck and face. I did, however love the smell:)
Kayla T.
Kayla T.
Great Mills , MD
Nature’s Origin™ Lavender Roll-On
Normally I don't like lavender anything g but I have this product a try and I am so happy I did! It helps relax me and calms me even at my most anxious times. The smell is t pure lavender to me, it's more minty lavender so it makes it better in my opinion!! I highly recommend for anyone that wants too boost wellness for the body and mind!!
Chelsey D.
Chelsey D.
This smells great! I can tell it's real lavender. I was worried that it would be really strong so I started out with just a tiny bit, but I was pleasantly surprised with how subtle/soothing it was. I rolled it on my wrists and neck before bed and it helped me relax. Will definitely buy some when this runs out!

(I received this for free for testing purposes from Influenster but all opinions are my own)
jasmine D.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.