BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #5 in Aromatherapy

• Non-GMO, Gluten and Parben Free
  • Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

Emily V.
I received this item complimentary from Influenster in my Splash VoxBox, but my opinion is my own. I really liked the lavender smell and rolled it on my temples, wrists, and behind my ears. I honestly felt more relaxed after putting it on. However, the scent didn't last that long. I did like the rotating ball that is used for application, makes it simple and easy (doesn't apply too much or not enough). I recommend trying this product, I really like it.
Krispin W.
Calera, AL
I probably will never pay for another massage after using the Nature's Origin Aromatherapy Oil. This helps me to sleep better at night and is my go-to when I have a headache or feel stressed. My fiancé loves it also! I would definitely recommend purchasing this product. I have the Lavender scent.
Lindsey H.
Cabot, AR
I will admit- I was a total disbeliever when it comes to essential oils.  UNTIL Influenster sent me this product for testing purposes.  The lavender smell is perfect; not too strong, but lasts a long time.  The roll-on packaging is extremely convenient.  My favorite thing about this product is that it is 100% natural, meaning it will never harm my skin!
Madison G.
I recently got this Nature’s Origin™ Lavender Roll-On in my Vox box and it is awesome. I love how convenient it is. It's small so it fits in any purse or bag. It rolls on nicely with no drag and has a wonderful scent. The lavender definitely helps calm me when anxiety sets in. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who has anxiety/stress. It's always worth a try!
Tyler S.
Kennesaw, GA
I love this little roll on! I keep it in my purse with me for when I need some relaxation or I just want to freshen up and smell nice! The scent is great too, not too strong! Doesn't quite last as long as I would like, but that might have to do with the oils in my skin acting on it too! Overall, I really enjoy this product & am glad to have gotten it to try from my #splashvoxbox!
Anne O.
Burke , VA
I have always wanted to get into essential oils but didn't know where to start. It seems like everyone is an expert at which ones to use! I received the lavender one in the splash vox box to try for free. This one smells so relaxing and the scent lasts for a long time! I like the convenient roller ball style so it doesn't get everywhere like the regular type of bottle. I like to apply this before bed
Amandalee W.
Redlands, CA
Used this when I was feeling overwhelmed and it made me relax, the easy roll on feature makes is super easy to us. This is my first time using it and I love it! Ive used alot of essential oils and this one is the easiest to apply. If there was a smaller one it would be the perfect travel size.
Fatema K.
Orlando, FL
If you have anxiety, or just wanna smell great and calm down this is the one for you. It smells a bit strong, it has a fizzy smell to it like nail polish/Skittles/Flowers it's not a bad smell haha. However I feel like not all people may like this. So do try the other scents they may be better than this. It's a roll on btw and not too big nor too small perfect to carry around.
Samantha M.
Seattle, WA
This is okay. I like it and it's been calming putting it on my wrists. The scent doesn't last long. I have never tried anything like this in the past so I'm not sure how it compares to other brands. I would recommend it to someone who wants something calming they can carry in their purse. I'm not a big perfume person so this is nice to have a little scent without it being too strong.
Payten H.
El Dorado Spg, MO
Was personally not impressed as it recommends on the package to make scrubs and things with it. So not sure if it can be used alone by its self but I assume you can I rolled it on my wrist and felt it did nothing. There were no direction on how to use on the package just described how to make scrubs and things. It smelt good but if I buy the diffuser it may work as its supposed to
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Clairton, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Melissa T.