BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #2 in Aromatherapy

• Quality Assured

Anakarina D.
Anakarina D.
Doral, FL
Pure indulgence! I loved this product, it has a nice fresh yet sutil scent and it works really well behind my ears along the day.... I strongly recomend it!
Ydalis D.
Ydalis D.
Love it, aunque la esencia de lavanda dura poco es excelente para masajes relaja mis músculos despues de cuando voy al gym me encanto lo recomiendo  al 100%
Wen C.
Wen C.
Doral, FL
Amo su olor me relaja mucho , el roll on no es mi favorito pero me dejó muy satisfecha me gustó mucho su duración lo uso para dormir y es perfecto
Arianna D.
Arianna D.
Oooohhh this is awesome!! Smells super good and it stay all the day! I love the pack because I can carry it to everywhere, highly recommended
Norbeliss M.
Norbeliss M.
I loved this essential oil, it has a great scent that seriously calms me down. This is a high quality product and the formula is really good too. I would recommend this to everyone. I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes and all opinions are my own
Klaurini ch V.
Klaurini ch V.
I didn't know this product till Influenster sent it Tinkerbell for free for testing propuse and I have to say I love it the roll on packing really helps you turn used easier so yes I recommend this if you want relax at night or if you want to have a spa at your house
Pamela D.
Pamela D.
Doral, FL
5 estrellas para esta aromaterapia.. siempre tengo una en mi cuarto. Me ayuda con el estrés y no es cara. El olor lavanda es mi favorito
Alejandra P.
Alejandra P.
Ive truest his just a few times, and my face feels so soft and tighten it helps a lot to early morning to look fresh
Marcel Y.
Marcel Y.
Doral, FL
It smells nice, but I don't really like the fact that it's roll-on. I would prefer ti have it as a splash or something similar
jasmine D.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.