BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #5 in Aromatherapy

• Non-GMO, Gluten and Parben Free
  • Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

chenessa h.
This item smells nice and relaxing but I may just be being picky but it personally didn't do much for me it was just okay. I would not repurchase I imagine the oils that is dispelled into the air is better than the roll ons
Genesis Q.
The nature's origin aromatherapy (@naturesoriginaroma) is a roll-on that helps me calm down when I am really stressed out. You can apply it on your whist and you don’t know how much it is going to help you relax. Also, it is so small that you can carry it anywhere. <3
María Gabriela M.
Influenster me envió este producto en la "splash voxbox" y la verdad es que me gustó mucho, tiene un aroma muy suave y agradable, buen empaque y tamaño, lo recomiendo y espero poder probar los otros aromas.
Daniela V.
This one has a non-greasy oil with a warm, soft, fresh aroma so discreet and striking at the same time that I have used perfume in the days of stress and it has served me.

Natures Origin is perfect and I use it as a perfume, applying it easily by roll on with the wrists, behind the ear and in the center of my chest making me achieve Relax to the point of having a pleasant sleep.

Thank you for the opportunity to influence me by sending me to try this wonderful oil for free. I will buy them since it really is an essential for the day to day.
Lexi B.
This product smells amazing! It helped me relax right before bed. I placed a dot behind my ears and on my wrists. The scent isn't strong but perfect enough to relax you! I would definitely recommend it!
Wuendy A.
Roll-on Lavender essential oil blend to help unwind before bed time. It's pre diluted so it's safe to add directly to your wrist or temple area (I usually apply it to my wrist or behind my ear) the scent isn't over powering so that's always a plus!
Reanne H.
It has a soft nice smell I used this along with a face mask I have, I wanted extra moisture so I rolled this on my face, rubbed it in then applied my face mask. It left my face feeling soft
Andreyna R.
It is good to use it for a long day to remove stress and relax at home, it makes you feel in direct contact with nature and that its smell in penetrating and exquisite, I really liked it
Nelyabith B.
This product are good and really relaxing. I love the smeel of fresh lavande. I used every day after shower. I recommend it. I received one of this for free from @Influenster
Francia O.
Doral, FL
Really good, I love the smell and specially at night 🌃 when I go to bed because I fall asleep really fast using this roll -on Nature’s Origin™ Lavender Roll-On
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.