BY NATURE'S ORIGIN #2 in Aromatherapy

• Not Tested on Animals
  • Quality Assured

María Gabriela M.
María Gabriela M.
Influenster me envió este producto en la "splash voxbox" y la verdad es que me gustó mucho, tiene un aroma muy suave y agradable, buen empaque y tamaño, lo recomiendo y espero poder probar los otros aromas.
Reanne H.
Reanne H.
It has a soft nice smell I used this along with a face mask I have, I wanted extra moisture so I rolled this on my face, rubbed it in then applied my face mask. It left my face feeling soft
Holland M.
Holland M.
Raleigh, NC
I received this for free in my splash box and have loved it! It's small enough to carry around with you everywhere and the perfect amount of fragrance for you to enjoy it without it being overwhelming! It's great when traveling too to help soothe you!
Wuendy A.
Wuendy A.
MIAMI, FL
Roll-on Lavender essential oil blend to help unwind before bed time. It's pre diluted so it's safe to add directly to your wrist or temple area (I usually apply it to my wrist or behind my ear) the scent isn't over powering so that's always a plus!
Lexi B.
Lexi B.
This product smells amazing! It helped me relax right before bed. I placed a dot behind my ears and on my wrists. The scent isn't strong but perfect enough to relax you! I would definitely recommend it!
Andreyna R.
Andreyna R.
It is good to use it for a long day to remove stress and relax at home, it makes you feel in direct contact with nature and that its smell in penetrating and exquisite, I really liked it
Daniela V.
Daniela V.
This one has a non-greasy oil with a warm, soft, fresh aroma so discreet and striking at the same time that I have used perfume in the days of stress and it has served me.

Natures Origin is perfect and I use it as a perfume, applying it easily by roll on with the wrists, behind the ear and in the center of my chest making me achieve Relax to the point of having a pleasant sleep.

Thank you for the opportunity to influence me by sending me to try this wonderful oil for free. I will buy them since it really is an essential for the day to day.
Nelyabith B.
Nelyabith B.
This product are good and really relaxing. I love the smeel of fresh lavande. I used every day after shower. I recommend it. I received one of this for free from @Influenster
Francia O.
Francia O.
Doral, FL
Really good, I love the smell and specially at night 🌃 when I go to bed because I fall asleep really fast using this roll -on Nature’s Origin™ Lavender Roll-On
Thaissa R.
Thaissa R.
CENTRAL ISLIP, NY
Huele super rico, el tamaño es perfecto para andarlo cargando en la cartera, no se el precio pero no estoy segura si compraria porque me.imagino que el precio es elevado
jasmine D.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
I can't wait to get this product. Who else loves aromatherapy?
Renda M.
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Has anyone tried this?
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Has this broke anyones skin out?
Ariel H.